Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Ichigo vs DBZ

[1]

[Reply] #1
09-25-2016 11:47 PM
Golden Cooler
Guest

How far can Ichigo make it in DBZ? He is at full power with no time limit. Split durability is on for this fight.

[Reply] #2
09-27-2016 11:40 PM
HST Knight
Guest

There’s no such thing as split durability bleach wanker. Ichigo would get horribly stomped against even Yamcha. Hell even Dr Geros old ass can solo bleach.

[Reply] #3
10-12-2016 10:14 AM
German   boy
Guest

Buu solos Bleach nobody weaker.

[Reply] #4
10-13-2016 08:21 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Dr Gero? Whut? Raditz may actually lose when fighting all of bleach at once, but Nappa would still stomp those weaklings. 2 fingers and it’s done.
Answering the question, Ichigo beats anyone in DB and maybe kills BoZ Piccolo/Goku with Mugetsu if he has it, if not he will lose here.

[Reply] #5
10-13-2016 10:25 PM
German   boy
Guest

Yeah Naapa isn’t dimension busting.

[Reply] #6
10-15-2016 12:35 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

So?

[Reply] #7
10-16-2016 11:52 PM
German   boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: So?

So I don’t know about One Piece, but both Naruto and Bleach have Multiple dimensions, and Naapa has no dimensional traveling abilities, nor dimensional busting power which is another reason why he doesn’t solo H.S.T.

[Reply] #8
10-18-2016 06:38 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 13,430
offline
Terumi
Terumi
Lightbringer
Rep: 157

They lose to Frieza I am being generous.


__________________

[Reply] #9
10-18-2016 09:59 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

German boy wrote:

Valaraukar wrote: So?

So I don’t know about One Piece, but both Naruto and Bleach have Multiple dimensions, and Naapa has no dimensional traveling abilities, nor dimensional busting power which is another reason why he doesn’t solo H.S.T.


Why would he need that? If he fights all HST characters at once he wins.

[Reply] #10
10-19-2016 04:19 PM
German   boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote:

German boy wrote:

Valaraukar wrote: So?

So I don’t know about One Piece, but both Naruto and Bleach have Multiple dimensions, and Naapa has no dimensional traveling abilities, nor dimensional busting power which is another reason why he doesn’t solo H.S.T.


Why would he need that? If he fights all HST characters at once he wins.

Bleach verse is made of multiple dimensions. LOL he doesn’t even get past Lucci.

[Reply] #11
10-20-2016 02:16 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

German boy wrote:

Valaraukar wrote:

German boy wrote:

Valaraukar wrote: So?

So I don’t know about One Piece, but both Naruto and Bleach have Multiple dimensions, and Naapa has no dimensional traveling abilities, nor dimensional busting power which is another reason why he doesn’t solo H.S.T.


Why would he need that? If he fights all HST characters at once he wins.

Bleach verse is made of multiple dimensions. LOL he doesn’t even get past Lucci.


Are you implying that General blue isn’t enough to take on Lucci?

[Reply] #12
10-20-2016 04:44 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

he would bee like sub raditz level at best


__________________

[Reply] #13
10-22-2016 09:19 PM
Name guest
Guest

Guys remember the OP said split durability is on. Playing devils adocate here I say Ichigo can make it to late Namek saga at least. He lacks energy output compared to Raditz but his physical strength is way beyond Raditzs league here. Talking about someone who can blow away mountains just with the air pressure of his swords movements. I don’t see anybody short of Frieza level doing that physically. But yeah if Ichigo gets tagged by any of DBZ characters energy attacks then he dies a horrible death. And of split durability was off or that if even is a real thing then Ichigo dies horribly against Nappa.

[Reply] #14
10-23-2016 04:30 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

HST Knight wrote: There’s no such thing as split durability.


This

[Reply] #15
10-23-2016 08:01 PM
German   boy
Guest

I didn’t see all of Bleach did Ichigo beat Ywach? If so he solos 100% of DBZ verse.

[Reply] #16
11-06-2016 03:15 PM
Joined: 11-03-2016
Posts: 77
offline
Stocker
Stocker
Wannabe
Rep: 3

He stops at Raditz.

[Reply] #17
11-10-2016 12:47 PM
German     boy
Guest

If he didn’t then he’s around Babadi’s level.

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact