Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Gremmy the Visionary vs Kid Buu

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
03-05-2016 10:01 PM
Maiev Shadowsong
Guest

Bloodlust: On
Distance: 250 yards (230 meters)

[Reply] #2
03-05-2016 10:03 PM
SN Core
Guest

Gremmy turns Buu to pudding and offers him to the God of Destruction.

[Reply] #3
03-06-2016 03:27 AM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Buu

Gremmy hasn’t been shown being able to affect anything of greater power than himself (*cough* Kenpachi *cough*) and has also shown strain due to overuse of his ability.

Buu either just disintergrates him in one blast of Gremmy kills himself eventually by trying to copy his power or Buu just absorbs him.


__________________

Edited 03-06-2016 03:28 AM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #4
03-06-2016 10:20 AM
Auswalden
Guest

Broken Genesis wrote: Gremmy hasn’t been shown being able


Has TOAA been shown affecting anything?

No.

Why are we assuming that Gremmy have limits where other characters don’t?

Why does this forum hate Bleach so much?

Gremmy’s imagination literally shapes the world around him with no limits. That is how Kubo wrote him.

If you assume Gremmy’s power can’t affect Buu then you are downplaying Gremmy.

[Reply] #5
03-06-2016 10:51 AM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Auswalden wrote:

Broken Genesis wrote: Gremmy hasn’t been shown being able


Has TOAA been shown affecting anything?

No.

Why are we assuming that Gremmy have limits where other characters don’t?

Why does this forum hate Bleach so much?

Gremmy’s imagination literally shapes the world around him with no limits. That is how Kubo wrote him.

If you assume Gremmy’s power can’t affect Buu then you are downplaying Gremmy.



TOAA is confirmed omni via word of god.

Gremmy however is not.The very fact he lost and DIED should prove that he’s not.If he was like you said he’d have turned kenpachi into a jawbreaker but he clearly couldn’t otherwise he would’ve... you know who can though.....Buu


__________________

Edited 03-06-2016 02:01 PM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #6
03-06-2016 12:20 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,694
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Here, let me fix that for you.

[Reply] #7
03-06-2016 01:49 PM
Auswalden
Guest

Broken Genesis wrote: TOAA is confirmed omni via word of god.


Nope. Marvel even thinks planet busters are omni. Omni doesn’t mean anything in Marvel.

Gremmy however is not.The very fact he lost and DIED should prove that.If he was like you said he’d have turned kenpachi into a jawbreaker but he clearly couldn’t you know who can though.....BUu


So basically you hate Bleach? Got it.

[Reply] #8
03-06-2016 02:14 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

TOAA is literally described as the creator of everything in the multiverse with a totempole of multiversal entities below him to prove it.Even if I were to play your game here buu is a multi planet-buster and even saying that is an egregious lowball. Kenpachi is a being below that level and he was not being affected by Gremmys abilities...at all

I’m not going to entertain Blatant No Limits Fallacy especially when it’s being invoked with a character that has actually shown limits.

Lastly,This has nothing to do with Bleach or my opinion of it.


__________________

Edited 03-06-2016 02:15 PM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #9
03-06-2016 02:31 PM
Auswalden
Guest

Broken Genesis wrote: TOAA is literally described as the creator of everything in the multiverse with a totempole of multiversal entities below him to prove it.


Nope the Beyonders did that TOAA never did anything.

I’m not going to entertain Blatant No Limits Fallacy especially when it’s being invoked with a character that has actually shown limits.


Lies.

Gremmy never showed any limits to his power. His powers never failed to do what he wanted them to do.

In fact Gremmy assuming his power was limited was what ended up killing him. He gave himself so much reiatsu that his body ripped

Lastly,This has nothing to do with Bleach or my opinion of it.


Uh hu. You’re a hater and a downplayer.

You are literally ignoring Gremmy’s power to have him lose.

Gremmy’s imagination shapes reality, Kid Buu will only be as fast and powerful as Gremmy imagines him to be and Gremmy.

[Reply] #10
03-06-2016 02:49 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

“Gremmy never showed any limits to his power. His powers never failed to do what he wanted them to do."

So I’m just imagining Kenpachi surviving the shit Gremmy imagined to kill him then.You’re overestimating the scope of Gremmy’s ability as well as his ability to use it.If they operated like you say he wouldn’t have had trouble with kenpachi or felt the need to replicate his power.

as for any future statements by you I respond with the second and third lines of my last statement since you don’t seem to understand them after one viewing.


__________________

Edited 03-06-2016 02:57 PM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #11
03-06-2016 03:12 PM
Joined: 03-06-2016
Posts: 8
offline
Ren Nightray
Entree
Rep: 0

In character Gremmy loses.
Bloodlusted Gremmy roflstomps.
You can’t say Gremmy has limits because he did everything he wanted.
Only reason him losing against Kenpachi is he didn’t imagine a body that can bear that much power.He imagined a child-like body and that body of him didn’t bear that much power.This is it.

[Reply] #12
03-06-2016 03:22 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Ren Nightray wrote: In character Gremmy loses.
Bloodlusted Gremmy roflstomps.
You can’t say Gremmy has limits because he did everything he wanted.
Only reason him losing against Kenpachi is he didn’t imagine a body that can bear that much power.He imagined a child-like body and that body of him didn’t bear that much power.This is it.



Everything except kill kenpachi.And yes I can,people with no limits don’t need to double their power to win a fight (or summon a meteor)and do not get tired through use of their powers. Gremmy has limits even if they aren’t directly seen and the fact he wasn’t able to change or kill kenpachi at will even when he clearly wanted to indicated that he can’t affect him either.

So I’m going to repeat myself.If he was like you said he’d have turned kenpachi into a jawbreaker but he clearly couldn’t otherwise he would’ve... you know who can though.....Buu

Also characters with no limits don’t die.They are beyond death.


__________________

[Reply] #13
03-06-2016 03:32 PM
Joined: 03-06-2016
Posts: 8
offline
Ren Nightray
Entree
Rep: 0

He just wanted to give a real fight to Kenpachi.
If he wanted he could have killed Kenpachi in an instant.
And he did say he want to show his greatest technique to Kenpachi and cloned himself and said that Imagination is doubled.That doesn’t mean if he didn’t clone himself he couldnt have created that meteor.
In short he wanted to show Kenpachi that he could create another Gremmy.This doesnt mean he has limits.

[Reply] #14
03-06-2016 03:38 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

It’s as if you haven’t read the Gremmy fight at all.

Not gonna bother saying more.Everything I need to say is in my past posts.


__________________

Edited 03-06-2016 03:41 PM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #15
03-06-2016 03:47 PM
Joined: 03-06-2016
Posts: 8
offline
Ren Nightray
Entree
Rep: 0

I read the all fight as you read.This is my thought even if you don’t agree.
We are talking about a Reality Warper.

[Reply] #16
03-06-2016 03:58 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Being a reality warper isn’t an instant I win button.

Gremmy has done nothing to indicate he is even a planetary level threat and in the process of displaying his ability has been shown Exhausted, Shocked, and Afraid.He has not been shown to affect anyone who is even close to the calibur of a planetary threat even when he actually needed to do so.

And If you read the fight you’d know that it devolved from a friendly display of power by Gremmy to a desperate attempt to kill Kenpachi.


__________________

[Reply] #17
03-06-2016 04:10 PM
Joined: 03-06-2016
Posts: 8
offline
Ren Nightray
Entree
Rep: 0

As i stated above,he wanted to give a good-real fight to Kenpachi.He fought with Kenpachi with Kenpachi’s way of fight.
He could erase Kenpachi with a thought as he did Guanel Lee.
You indicated that he didn’t show even planetary level threat but if i don’t remember wrong,he crated a space-room which contains a lot of galaxy.

[Reply] #18
03-06-2016 04:19 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Ren Nightray wrote: As i stated above,he wanted to give a good-real fight to Kenpachi.He fought with Kenpachi with Kenpachi’s way of fight.
He could erase Kenpachi with a thought as he did Guanel Lee.
You indicated that he didn’t show even planetary level threat but if i don’t remember wrong,he crated a space-room which contains a lot of galaxy.



He created Lee that’s why he could destroy him by not imagining a future for him and He started out wanting to have a good fight until he realized he couldn’t win like he usually did.The longer the fight went on the more desperate he became until he decided to try to copy Kenpachi’s power which killed him.

a Localized Pocket Dimension =/= a planetary threat

not that it matters since were not even sure that’s the case since it could just as easily be a portal to space.


__________________

Edited 03-06-2016 04:23 PM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #19
03-06-2016 04:28 PM
Joined: 03-06-2016
Posts: 8
offline
Ren Nightray
Entree
Rep: 0

It was just a part of the space we could see from the portal which was for sending Kenpachi to that space he created.
It is not matter of creating and then destroying.He could do the same thing to Kenpachi and to Buu as well.
If you still say he can’t,then he just creates someone stronger than Buu or whoever his opponent.

Edited 03-06-2016 04:28 PM by Ren Nightray
[Reply] #20
03-06-2016 04:33 PM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Ren Nightray wrote: It was just a part of the space we could see from the portal which was for sending Kenpachi to that space he created.
It is not matter of creating and then destroying.He could do the same thing to Kenpachi and to Buu as well.
If you still say he can’t,then he just creates someone stronger than Buu or whoever his opponent.



BULLSHIT.Don’t go around granting people abilities they don’t have.

As for the space claim, I’d say prove it but since Buu has instant transmission (which could even teleport to the Other World) and the ability to scream his way out of otherwise inescapable dimensions the entire ability is worthless even if it’s exactly as you describe.


__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact