Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
11-16-2010 07:14 PM
Joined: 11-05-2010
Posts: 3,754
offline
Unlosing Ranger
Unlosing Ranger
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 70


Gogeta has transformation forever and Gogeta loses all of his ki and durability and dies within 5 seconds of the fight.
Da new rulez for lulz.


Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

GOD************************* 49%

(votes so far 22)


Gogeta******************* 38%

(votes so far 17)


FOR DA LULZ!******* 13%

(votes so far 6)


Only registered users may vote.


__________________


http://www.thereplaylounge.com/forum/forum.php

Edited 11-16-2010 09:18 PM by Unlosing Ranger
[Reply] #2
11-16-2010 07:20 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

As in like TOAA?

Im pretty sure God has this one. lol


__________________

[Reply] #3
11-16-2010 07:21 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

I dont think i’ve ever seen “God” in a vs thread before.


__________________

[Reply] #4
11-16-2010 07:21 PM
Joined: 09-07-2010
Posts: 3,713
offline
COSMIC
COSMIC
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 39

feats and scans please (joke)


__________________


“im still here but you dont have to talk to me”-CosmicMadroxPrime

[Reply] #5
11-16-2010 07:35 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

CosmicStatus wrote: feats and scans please (joke)



lol


__________________

[Reply] #6
11-16-2010 07:36 PM
Joined: 09-19-2010
Posts: 6,721
offline
Dead Head
Dead Head
Now you're just being nasty hue hue hue
Rep: 113

Gogeta is omnipotent though!
(Lawl.)


__________________


Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.

[Reply] #7
11-16-2010 07:46 PM
Joined: 09-07-2010
Posts: 3,713
offline
COSMIC
COSMIC
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 39

Dead Head wrote: Gogeta is omnipotent though!
(Lawl.)





but god made the writers that made dbz’verse, you guys want scans?...

well i dont have any 'nuff said


__________________


“im still here but you dont have to talk to me”-CosmicMadroxPrime

[Reply] #8
11-16-2010 07:48 PM
Joined: 09-19-2010
Posts: 6,721
offline
Dead Head
Dead Head
Now you're just being nasty hue hue hue
Rep: 113

CosmicStatus wrote:

Dead Head wrote: Gogeta is omnipotent though!
(Lawl.)





but god made the writers that made dbz’verse, you guys want scans?...

well i dont have any 'nuff said



God!?
God is fodder compared to the DBZ characters!

LOL, just joking . . .


__________________


Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.

[Reply] #9
11-16-2010 07:51 PM
Joined: 08-25-2010
Posts: 5,763
offline
DominoMan
DominoMan
The Elusive One
Rep: 75

God solos allverses....


__________________


I eat dogs

[Reply] #10
11-16-2010 07:57 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.


__________________

[Reply] #11
11-16-2010 07:58 PM
Joined: 09-19-2010
Posts: 6,721
offline
Dead Head
Dead Head
Now you're just being nasty hue hue hue
Rep: 113

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.



ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!


__________________


Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.

[Reply] #12
11-16-2010 07:59 PM
Joined: 08-25-2010
Posts: 5,763
offline
DominoMan
DominoMan
The Elusive One
Rep: 75

XD ^


__________________


I eat dogs

[Reply] #13
11-16-2010 08:02 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.



ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!



Yes I am an atheist. But even if I wasn’t I would still say gogeta butt rapes him. And no, god didn’t create gogeta, Toriyama did. Anyway gogeta has way better feats.


__________________

[Reply] #14
11-16-2010 08:03 PM
Joined: 11-05-2010
Posts: 3,754
offline
Unlosing Ranger
Unlosing Ranger
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 70

As I expected now just wait for Kenasin...


__________________


http://www.thereplaylounge.com/forum/forum.php

[Reply] #15
11-16-2010 08:05 PM
Joined: 09-19-2010
Posts: 6,721
offline
Dead Head
Dead Head
Now you're just being nasty hue hue hue
Rep: 113

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.



ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!



Yes I am an atheist. But even if I wasn’t I would still say gogeta butt rapes him. And no, god didn’t create gogeta, Toriyama did. Anyway gogeta has way better feats.



LOL, Gogeta rapes?

FOO!
God created the land your precious Gogeta walks on!
And a character doesn’t need to have feats to be more strong than another character.

^ Dat be true!


__________________


Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.

[Reply] #16
11-16-2010 08:11 PM
Joined: 11-05-2010
Posts: 3,754
offline
Unlosing Ranger
Unlosing Ranger
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 70

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.



ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!



Yes I am an atheist. But even if I wasn’t I would still say gogeta butt rapes him. And no, god didn’t create gogeta, Toriyama did. Anyway gogeta has way better feats.


I am an atheist as well doesn’t mean you can’t have fun on a FICTIONAL vs place.
According to the bible’s fiction it wins because it says so.


__________________


http://www.thereplaylounge.com/forum/forum.php

[Reply] #17
11-16-2010 08:12 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.





ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!



Yes I am an atheist. But even if I wasn’t I would still say gogeta butt rapes him. And no, god didn’t create gogeta, Toriyama did. Anyway gogeta has way better feats.



LOL, Gogeta rapes?

FOO!
God created the land your precious Gogeta walks on!
And a character doesn’t need to have feats to be more strong than another character.

^ Dat be true!



Jesus, what’s with all the god fanboys these days? ;p
Anyway feats or gtfo. Just give me one example of someone that he’s fought (no cannon fodder plz).


__________________

[Reply] #18
11-16-2010 08:16 PM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinashit
Kinashit
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

God has no feats. Gogeta wins.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[Reply] #19
11-16-2010 08:16 PM
Joined: 09-19-2010
Posts: 6,721
offline
Dead Head
Dead Head
Now you're just being nasty hue hue hue
Rep: 113

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.





ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!



Yes I am an atheist. But even if I wasn’t I would still say gogeta butt rapes him. And no, god didn’t create gogeta, Toriyama did. Anyway gogeta has way better feats.



LOL, Gogeta rapes?

FOO!
God created the land your precious Gogeta walks on!
And a character doesn’t need to have feats to be more strong than another character.

^ Dat be true!



Jesus, what’s with all the god fanboys these days? ;p
Anyway feats or gtfo. Just give me one example of someone that he’s fought (no cannon fodder plz).



Oh my God, are you really this fucking dumb?
And yes I’m a God fanboy! But you seem to be just a wanker, srsly.

GTFO of my presence, and the presence of God!

. . . Don’t worry God, the bad atheist is gone for now. . .

And furthermore . . .

HAS GOGETA CREATED A UNIVERSE?

HAS GOGETA CREATED TWO SPIRITUAL REALMS? (AKA, Hell and Heaven.)

HAS GOGETA CREATED MANKIND?

HAS GOGETA EVEN CREATED ANYTHING AT ALL? I THINK NOT!


__________________


Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.

[Reply] #20
11-16-2010 08:17 PM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinashit
Kinashit
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote:

Dead Head wrote:

thorshammer92 wrote: Gogeta stomps with ease. I mean what could God actually do to him? Start a flood? Send a plague? There’s basically nothing he could do to touch gogeta. Whereas gogeta has big bang kamehameha FTW.





ATHEIST!
God created Gogeta!



Yes I am an atheist. But even if I wasn’t I would still say gogeta butt rapes him. And no, god didn’t create gogeta, Toriyama did. Anyway gogeta has way better feats.



LOL, Gogeta rapes?

FOO!
God created the land your precious Gogeta walks on!
And a character doesn’t need to have feats to be more strong than another character.

^ Dat be true!



Jesus, what’s with all the god fanboys these days? ;p
Anyway feats or gtfo. Just give me one example of someone that he’s fought (no cannon fodder plz).



Oh my God, are you really this fucking dumb?
And yes I’m a God fanboy! But you seem to be just a wanker, srsly.

GTFO of my presence, and the presence of God!

. . . Don’t worry God, the bad atheist is gone for now. . .

And furthermore . . .

HAS GOGETA CREATED A UNIVERSE?

HAS GOGETA CREATED TWO SPIRITUAL REALMS? (AKA, Hell and Heaven.)

HAS GOGETA CREATED MANKIND?

HAS GOGETA EVEN CREATED ANYTHING AT ALL? I THINK NOT!


Gogeta casually kicked a universe/afterlife busting attack. You know the place where the people that created the universe live :I


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact