Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Gear 4 Luffy vs rth Form Frieza

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

[Reply] #21
04-05-2016 09:25 AM
Ben Linus
Guest

Staz wrote:

Ben Linus wrote:

Staz wrote: Wtf, how in the world is luffy planet level, did something happen in OP during the last 50 chapters or something?



I seen pretty plausible fan calcs that put Luffy on Large continent level. Asia is the largest continent and it’s bigger than the moon. So G4 is moon level and the moon could be considered a small planet. So G4 is Planet level no doubt, only foaming at the mouth DBZ fans will deny these cold hard facts wink
P.s. Frieza wins but he gets his ass kicked 90% of the fight



I don’t even like Dbz/Dbs, I just find it hard to believe that luffy is planet level.



It’s cause he isn’t lol. This thread was an obvious mismatch and should’ve been locked some time ago

[Reply] #22
11-29-2016 10:26 PM
German     boy
Guest

Ben Linus wrote:

Staz wrote:

Ben Linus wrote:

Staz wrote: Wtf, how in the world is luffy planet level, did something happen in OP during the last 50 chapters or something?



I seen pretty plausible fan calcs that put Luffy on Large continent level. Asia is the largest continent and it’s bigger than the moon. So G4 is moon level and the moon could be considered a small planet. So G4 is Planet level no doubt, only foaming at the mouth DBZ fans will deny these cold hard facts wink
P.s. Frieza wins but he gets his ass kicked 90% of the fight



I don’t even like Dbz/Dbs, I just find it hard to believe that luffy is planet level.



It’s cause he isn’t lol. This thread was an obvious mismatch and should’ve been locked some time ago

Neither of them are planet busters Frieza is a core at best in his final form. You’re right cause Luffy stomps with ease.

[Reply] #23
12-02-2016 01:17 PM
One piece wanker
Guest

Let’s be real Luffy would hand Frieza his ass in gear 2 much less gear 4. I’d dare anybody to prove to me otherwise.

[Reply] #24
12-08-2016 04:13 PM
Joined: 09-27-2016
Posts: 22
offline
Epic One Piece Wanker
Wannabe
Rep: 1

Luffy stomps every character weaker than SSB Goku smiley

[Reply] #25
12-09-2016 03:28 AM
Soeltan
Guest

Planet busts or finger beams will end luffy’s life. Frieza can destroy planets luffy can’t. Frieza also can survive in the Vacuum of Space luffy can’t

[Reply] #26
12-09-2016 11:10 AM
German     boy
Guest

Soeltan wrote: Planet busts or finger beams will end luffy’s life. Frieza can destroy planets luffy can’t. Frieza also can survive in the Vacuum of Space luffy can’t

LOL Cell is a planet buster nobody before that is.

[Reply] #27
12-19-2016 01:14 AM
Name guest
Guest

I could imagine final form Frieza just standing there taking all of HST’s attacks with a smile on his face and after he gets bored says ''You fools, die” one deathbeam and HST is obliterated into obilivion.

[Reply] #28
12-19-2016 06:42 PM
German     boy
Guest

Name guest wrote: I could imagine final form Frieza just standing there taking all of HST’s attacks with a smile on his face and after he gets bored says ''You fools, die” one deathbeam and HST is obliterated into obilivion.

Nice fantasy too bad in reality he slapped around 4th Gear Luffy.

[Reply] #29
12-19-2016 06:46 PM
German      boy
Guest

German boy wrote:

Name guest wrote: I could imagine final form Frieza just standing there taking all of HST’s attacks with a smile on his face and after he gets bored says ''You fools, die” one deathbeam and HST is obliterated into obilivion.

Nice fantasy too bad in reality he gets slapped around by 4th Gear Luffy.

Fixed

[Reply] #30
03-13-2018 11:39 AM
Joined: 02-18-2013
Posts: 10,322
offline
owo
owo
The Cloaked Schemer
Rep: 89

Man, I miss this dumb shit lol.


__________________

[Reply] #31
05-04-2018 12:46 AM
German      boy
Guest

I don’t.

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact