Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Gear 4 Luffy vs rth Form Frieza

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
03-07-2016 11:41 AM
Gear 4 Luffy vs 4th Form Frieza
Guest

Pretty evenly matched, who comes out on top???

[Reply] #2
03-08-2016 09:46 AM
Ben Linus
Guest

I assume you mean 4th Form Frieza as in Final Form, which G4 luffy stomps no effort

[Reply] #3
03-08-2016 04:18 PM
Hilarious
Guest

LoL are you guys serious ?????
Frieza solos the One Piece verse with ease.
First of all what makes you think this is a good matchup ? xD

[Reply] #4
03-08-2016 07:49 PM
Charles Widmore
Guest

Hilarious wrote: LoL are you guys serious ?????
Frieza solos the One Piece verse with ease.
First of all what makes you think this is a good matchup ? xD



G4 is planet level so is Frieza= evenly matched

[Reply] #5
03-11-2016 10:35 AM
Wow
Guest

Ben Linus wrote: I assume you mean 4th Form Frieza as in Final Form, which G4 luffy stomps no effort



What an OPTard
Luffy is island level
Frieza is large planet level
Large planet > planet > small planet > multi continent > moon > continent > large island > small island (Luffy level)

Plus Luffy time limit is only 5 to 10 mins Frieza would tear him apart before the time
Limit is even over.

Next thing you know you guys will be saying gear four can beat the Androids.
This thread needs to be locked

[Reply] #6
03-11-2016 07:54 PM
OP downplayers everywhere
Guest

Wow wrote:

Ben Linus wrote: I assume you mean 4th Form Frieza as in Final Form, which G4 luffy stomps no effort



What an OPTard
Luffy is island level
Frieza is large planet level
Large planet > planet > small planet > multi continent > moon > continent > large island > small island (Luffy level)

Plus Luffy time limit is only 5 to 10 mins Frieza would tear him apart before the time
Limit is even over.

Next thing you know you guys will be saying gear four can beat the Androids.
This thread needs to be locked



What an OP downplayer.... G4 is continent lvl at very least. Frieza destroying planet Vegeta was filler thus non-canon wink

[Reply] #7
03-12-2016 09:49 PM
Joined: 04-06-2012
Posts: 1,878
offline
Akatspada
Akatspada
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

evenly matched you say.....

[Reply] #8
03-12-2016 09:58 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

i don’t know, luffy’s asshole can stretch to infinity but frieza doesn’t even have a dick....


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

[Reply] #9
03-12-2016 10:03 PM
Benjamin Linus
Guest

Can someone please give legitimate reasons to why Frieza would win instead of rampant DBZ fanboyism? Thanks! Till then G4 stomps Freezer no effort

[Reply] #10
03-16-2016 01:37 PM
OP wanker
Guest

Benjamin Linus wrote: Can someone please give legitimate reasons to why Frieza would win instead of rampant DBZ fanboyism? Thanks! Till then G4 stomps Freezer no effort




Because Frieza can destroy a planet luffy can not. Now gtfo OPwanker

[Reply] #11
03-16-2016 09:11 PM
Ben Linus
Guest

OP wanker wrote:

Benjamin Linus wrote: Can someone please give legitimate reasons to why Frieza would win instead of rampant DBZ fanboyism? Thanks! Till then G4 stomps Freezer no effort




Because Frieza can destroy a planet luffy can not. Now gtfo OPwanker



Fan calcs put G4 at planet level too, your point?

[Reply] #12
03-23-2016 06:12 PM
good matchup
Guest

I think Frieza wins this but barely, he’ll probbably collapse out of exhaustion after he wins. G4 will give him hell.

[Reply] #13
03-24-2016 12:32 AM
Joined: 04-06-2012
Posts: 1,878
offline
Akatspada
Akatspada
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen... frieza sneezes

[Reply] #14
03-28-2016 01:27 PM
Your stupid
Guest

Ben Linus wrote:

OP wanker wrote:

Benjamin Linus wrote: Can someone please give legitimate reasons to why Frieza would win instead of rampant DBZ fanboyism? Thanks! Till then G4 stomps Freezer no effort




Because Frieza can destroy a planet luffy can not. Now gtfo OPwanker



Fan calcs put G4 at planet level too, your point?



Fan cals don’t put luffy even on continent level, gtfo with your OP_ wankage. Luffy is barly on the level of Country buster. Frieza is already above planet busting in his final form.

[Reply] #15
03-28-2016 10:06 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

Frieza doesn’t even have a dick. how can he rape Luffy without a dick? Luffy wipes out his dick and makes frieza die of jealousy


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

[Reply] #16
03-29-2016 07:29 PM
Ben Linus
Guest

OP downplayers are everywhere these days...

[Reply] #17
03-31-2016 02:00 AM
Joined: 09-01-2014
Posts: 1,258
offline
THE DESTROYER
THE DESTROYER
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

he losses bad

[Reply] #18
04-02-2016 01:50 PM
Joined: 05-30-2014
Posts: 2,187
offline
Staz
Staz
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 60

Wtf, how in the world is luffy planet level, did something happen in OP during the last 50 chapters or something?


__________________

[Reply] #19
04-04-2016 04:15 PM
Ben Linus
Guest

Staz wrote: Wtf, how in the world is luffy planet level, did something happen in OP during the last 50 chapters or something?



I seen pretty plausible fan calcs that put Luffy on Large continent level. Asia is the largest continent and it’s bigger than the moon. So G4 is moon level and the moon could be considered a small planet. So G4 is Planet level no doubt, only foaming at the mouth DBZ fans will deny these cold hard facts wink
P.s. Frieza wins but he gets his ass kicked 90% of the fight

[Reply] #20
04-05-2016 03:01 AM
Joined: 05-30-2014
Posts: 2,187
offline
Staz
Staz
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 60

Ben Linus wrote:

Staz wrote: Wtf, how in the world is luffy planet level, did something happen in OP during the last 50 chapters or something?



I seen pretty plausible fan calcs that put Luffy on Large continent level. Asia is the largest continent and it’s bigger than the moon. So G4 is moon level and the moon could be considered a small planet. So G4 is Planet level no doubt, only foaming at the mouth DBZ fans will deny these cold hard facts wink
P.s. Frieza wins but he gets his ass kicked 90% of the fight



I don’t even like Dbz/Dbs, I just find it hard to believe that luffy is planet level.


__________________

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact