Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Dark Lord Voldemort vs YHVH

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
07-08-2014 12:59 PM
Joined: 11-28-2013
Posts: 5,460
offline
Ryan Burns
Ryan Burns
Ryan J. Burns
Rep: 254

Which one of these dark lords shall prevail?

[Reply] #2
07-08-2014 01:05 PM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Why is this not in VS. casual?


__________________

[Reply] #3
07-08-2014 01:07 PM
Joined: 05-16-2013
Posts: 5,264
offline
ssjglaunch
ssjglaunch
galactus wanker
Rep: 79

Because this is dead serious
Avada Kedarva, gg


__________________

MC Jello wrote: Swiper the Fox could kick his ass, he just has to steal Brazilian bitch-boy’s fucking love ring and throw it in the ocean. Little fagwad wouldn’t want to “harm an animal” so he’d leave Swiper alone and the all mighty Captain Shit-for-brains wouldn’t be shit


[Reply] #4
07-08-2014 01:10 PM
Joined: 11-28-2013
Posts: 5,460
offline
Ryan Burns
Ryan Burns
Ryan J. Burns
Rep: 254

ssjgoolong wrote: Because this is dead serious
Avada Kedarva, gg

[Reply] #5
07-08-2014 01:46 PM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

Burns, you’ve been warned before about putting threads in the correct section. Next time, you’ll get a short ban.

[Reply] #6
07-08-2014 01:48 PM
Joined: 12-15-2013
Posts: 58
offline
Dark Lord Voldemort Returns
Dark Lord Voldemort Returns
Wannabe
Rep: 10

What protection YHVH has against massive scale soul fuck + trasfiguration hax in top level mindwipe?

[Reply] #7
07-08-2014 02:11 PM
Joined: 09-29-2013
Posts: 3,459
offline
Saber
Saber
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Dark Lord Voldemort Returns wrote: What protection YHVH has against massive scale soul fuck + trasfiguration hax in top level mindwipe?


Nigh Omnipotence


__________________

Edited 07-08-2014 02:12 PM by Saber
[Reply] #8
07-15-2014 10:24 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Saber wrote:

Dark Lord Voldemort Returns wrote: What protection YHVH has against massive scale soul fuck + trasfiguration hax in top level mindwipe?


Nigh Omnipotence, exceeding spacetime, blitzing via omnipresence....



Added some.


__________________

[Reply] #9
07-15-2014 10:26 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 1,250
offline
Saint Jimmy
Saint Jimmy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 57

Dark Lord Voldemort Returns wrote: What protection YHVH has against massive scale soul fuck + trasfiguration hax in top level mindwipe?


YHVH is the God of the Bible. He has all protections.


__________________

Stickman wrote: Don’t mess with Jimmy.

He’ll make you so butthurt you’ll have to twerk it out.

[Reply] #10
07-15-2014 10:28 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Saint Jimmy wrote:

Dark Lord Voldemort Returns wrote: What protection YHVH has against massive scale soul fuck + trasfiguration hax in top level mindwipe?


YHVH is the God of the Bible. He has all protections.

Fairly sure he meant the SMT YHVH, but there’s not really much difference except the SMT one is a giant douche. Rumor has it that the SMT mankind did something so horrid that He gave up on them.


__________________

[Reply] #11
07-15-2014 10:29 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 1,250
offline
Saint Jimmy
Saint Jimmy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 57

There’s also the YHVH from Bleach.


__________________

Stickman wrote: Don’t mess with Jimmy.

He’ll make you so butthurt you’ll have to twerk it out.

[Reply] #12
07-15-2014 10:34 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Saint Jimmy wrote: There’s also the YHVH from Bleach.

....

*Clears throat*

One of these things are not like the others, one of these things just doesn’t belong. Tell me which one of these things are not like the others before I finish this song~


__________________

[Reply] #13
07-15-2014 10:35 AM
Joined: 09-29-2013
Posts: 3,459
offline
Saber
Saber
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Zeed wrote:

Saint Jimmy wrote:

Dark Lord Voldemort Returns wrote: What protection YHVH has against massive scale soul fuck + trasfiguration hax in top level mindwipe?


YHVH is the God of the Bible. He has all protections.

Fairly sure he meant the SMT YHVH, but there’s not really much difference except the SMT one is a giant douche. Rumor has it that the SMT mankind did something so horrid that He gave up on them.


SMT YHVH>>>>>>>>>>>Bible YHVH in both power and at being a douchbag
#truefacts


__________________

[Reply] #14
07-15-2014 10:36 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 1,250
offline
Saint Jimmy
Saint Jimmy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 57

Zeed wrote:

Saint Jimmy wrote: There’s also the YHVH from Bleach.

....

*Clears throat*

One of these things are not like the others, one of these things just doesn’t belong. Tell me which one of these things are not like the others before I finish this song~



__________________

Stickman wrote: Don’t mess with Jimmy.

He’ll make you so butthurt you’ll have to twerk it out.

[Reply] #15
07-15-2014 10:38 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Saint Jimmy wrote:

Zeed wrote:

Saint Jimmy wrote: There’s also the YHVH from Bleach.

....

*Clears throat*

One of these things are not like the others, one of these things just doesn’t belong. Tell me which one of these things are not like the others before I finish this song~


Ah.

Interesting o3o

That actually sounds like a pretty cool dude actually o3o


__________________

[Reply] #16
07-15-2014 10:48 AM
Joined: 09-29-2013
Posts: 3,459
offline
Saber
Saber
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


__________________

[Reply] #17
07-15-2014 10:49 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Saber wrote: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Of course.

Hikaru >>>>>> floating face.


__________________

[Reply] #18
07-15-2014 10:52 AM
Joined: 09-29-2013
Posts: 3,459
offline
Saber
Saber
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Zeed wrote:
Hikaru >>>>>> floating face.


>No 3DS
>Can’t play SMT IV
>Kills self


__________________

[Reply] #19
07-15-2014 10:53 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Saber wrote:

Zeed wrote:
Hikaru >>>>>> floating face.


>No 3DS
>Can’t play SMT IV
>Kills self

:3


__________________

[Reply] #20
07-15-2014 10:56 AM
Joined: 09-29-2013
Posts: 3,459
offline
Saber
Saber
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Zeed wrote:

Saber wrote:

Zeed wrote:
Hikaru >>>>>> floating face.


>No 3DS
>Can’t play SMT IV
>Kills self

:3



__________________

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact