Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Current Naruto vs Aokoji

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
07-18-2014 12:36 PM
Joined: 12-08-2013
Posts: 1,537
offline
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

Who win?


__________________

[Reply] #2
07-18-2014 12:37 PM
Joined: 06-21-2013
Posts: 8,285
offline
Eien no yoru
Eien no yoru
Kingkiller
Rep: 87

Naruto gets frozen.


__________________

“This is his Bakuren Shippuken. Fong, the Arcobaleno. Known as an invincible Martial arts fighter.”


Augustine Yuu wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote: I’m not gay I just like cocks

I’m not gay I just like semen

[Reply] #3
07-18-2014 12:38 PM
Joined: 12-08-2013
Posts: 1,537
offline
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

Eien no yoru wrote: Naruto gets frozen.



Naruto can melt ice.


__________________

[Reply] #4
07-18-2014 12:38 PM
Joined: 05-16-2013
Posts: 5,264
offline
ssjglaunch
ssjglaunch
galactus wanker
Rep: 79

lol naruto gets his ass frozen and shattered


__________________

MC Jello wrote: Swiper the Fox could kick his ass, he just has to steal Brazilian bitch-boy’s fucking love ring and throw it in the ocean. Little fagwad wouldn’t want to “harm an animal” so he’d leave Swiper alone and the all mighty Captain Shit-for-brains wouldn’t be shit


[Reply] #5
07-18-2014 12:42 PM
Joined: 12-08-2013
Posts: 1,537
offline
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

ssjgoolong wrote: lol naruto gets his ass frozen and shattered




So much wank. Naruto can melt himself through bijuu power.
Aokoji get melted by massively hotter than sun lava modded by son goku bijuu sage of six path modded chakra modded sage 200000m ranged rasen shuriken.


__________________

[Reply] #6
07-18-2014 12:43 PM
Joined: 07-27-2013
Posts: 8,957
offline
Raijin
Raijin
I can't rap but still get paid off rap.
Rep: 108

This OP is autistic every time he types.


__________________

[Reply] #7
07-18-2014 12:45 PM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

Aokiji resists being melted with his massivelly augmented below Absolute Zero ice.


__________________

[Reply] #8
07-18-2014 12:45 PM
Joined: 12-08-2013
Posts: 1,537
offline
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

6Faggotus6Maximus6 wrote: This OP is autistic every time he types.



> Makes joke of a autism

>Thinks he’s cool, but in reality a big douche to society

> Assumes I’m autistic

> Is delusional toward his clorox

> Negs me out of butt hurt


znjfl wrote: Aokiji resists being melted with his massivelly augmented below Absolute Zero ice.



he still get’s decimated and naruto keep smashing his ass before he get’s the chance to regen. Lmao.


__________________

Edited 07-18-2014 12:46 PM by Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
[Reply] #9
07-18-2014 12:47 PM
Joined: 07-18-2012
Posts: 2,566
offline
PeacefulChaos
PeacefulChaos
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Aokiji, because I said so.

[Reply] #10
07-18-2014 12:48 PM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

DreamWeaver Amaterasu wrote:

6Faggotus6Maximus6 wrote: This OP is autistic every time he types.



> Makes joke of a autism

>Thinks he’s cool, but in reality a big douche to society

> Assumes I’m autistic

> Is delusional toward his clorox

> Negs me out of butt hurt


znjfl wrote: Aokiji resists being melted with his massivelly augmented below Absolute Zero ice.



he still get’s decimated and naruto keep smashing his ass before he get’s the chance to regen. Lmao.

Naruto gets frozen to absolute zero, then smashed with a tree.


__________________

[Reply] #11
07-18-2014 12:49 PM
Joined: 12-08-2013
Posts: 1,537
offline
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

PeacefulChaos wrote: Aokiji, because I said so.



whatever band you have as avatar < Beck: Mongolian chop squad.

znjfl wrote:

DreamWeaver Amaterasu wrote:

6Faggotus6Maximus6 wrote: This OP is autistic every time he types.



> Makes joke of a autism

>Thinks he’s cool, but in reality a big douche to society

> Assumes I’m autistic

> Is delusional toward his clorox

> Negs me out of butt hurt


znjfl wrote: Aokiji resists being melted with his massivelly augmented below Absolute Zero ice.



he still get’s decimated and naruto keep smashing his ass before he get’s the chance to regen. Lmao.

Naruto gets frozen to absolute zero, then smashed with a tree.




Lmao Naruto can’t get frozen, he works on the outside of logic and time, that’s why massive colder than absolute zero ice modded by mother of all so6p dimension warping ice structures was barely freezing naruto.


__________________

Edited 07-18-2014 12:53 PM by Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
[Reply] #12
07-18-2014 12:50 PM
Joined: 07-18-2012
Posts: 2,566
offline
PeacefulChaos
PeacefulChaos
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

DreamWeaver Amaterasu wrote:

PeacefulChaos wrote: Aokiji, because I said so.



whatever band you have as avatar < Beck: Mongolian chop squad.



I watched part of the first episode of Beck. It was good, idk why I haven’t watched rest of it, but it gave a different feel from SnA. I preferred the jazz.

[Reply] #13
07-18-2014 12:52 PM
Joined: 12-08-2013
Posts: 1,537
offline
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
Hotter Than Sun Amaterasu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

PeacefulChaos wrote:

DreamWeaver Amaterasu wrote:

PeacefulChaos wrote: Aokiji, because I said so.



whatever band you have as avatar < Beck: Mongolian chop squad.



I watched part of the first episode of Beck. It was good, idk why I haven’t watched rest of it, but it gave a different feel from SnA. I preferred the jazz.



you don’t know what you’re missing out on. I think it’s music with a bit of Slice of Life.


__________________

[Reply] #14
07-18-2014 01:02 PM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

DreamWeaver Amaterasu wrote:

PeacefulChaos wrote: Aokiji, because I said so.



whatever band you have as avatar < Beck: Mongolian chop squad.

znjfl wrote:

DreamWeaver Amaterasu wrote:

6Faggotus6Maximus6 wrote: This OP is autistic every time he types.



> Makes joke of a autism

>Thinks he’s cool, but in reality a big douche to society

> Assumes I’m autistic

> Is delusional toward his clorox

> Negs me out of butt hurt


znjfl wrote: Aokiji resists being melted with his massivelly augmented below Absolute Zero ice.



he still get’s decimated and naruto keep smashing his ass before he get’s the chance to regen. Lmao.

Naruto gets frozen to absolute zero, then smashed with a tree.




Lmao Naruto can’t get frozen, he works on the outside of logic and time, that’s why massive colder than absolute zero ice modded by mother of all so6p dimension warping ice structures was barely freezing naruto.

Aokiji gets his ice from a special dimension that even Kaguya cant enter.

Naruto gets his whiskers frozen.


__________________

[Reply] #15
07-18-2014 01:36 PM
Joined: 02-24-2013
Posts: 4,276
offline
Pre-Crisis Toneri
Pre-Crisis Toneri
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

Why do people keep putting Non haki users against Logias?


__________________

Edited 07-18-2014 01:37 PM by Pre-Crisis Toneri
[Reply] #16
07-18-2014 01:40 PM
Joined: 10-20-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Ryder From Grove Street
Ryder From Grove Street
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

King of Light wrote: Why do people keep putting Non haki users against Logias?



busta’s a force to be reckoned he can nit pick a small low end feat or ignored feat in naruto and use it to turn the tides of a naruto vs match. I’ve seen him do it before. This busta, is the maximum of busta.

Especially his chakra manipulation arguments.


__________________

Edited 07-18-2014 01:41 PM by Ryder From Grove Street
[Reply] #17
07-18-2014 01:40 PM
Joined: 04-27-2014
Posts: 1,677
offline
Trill King Enel
Trill King Enel
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

“Ice Time."


__________________

[Reply] #18
07-18-2014 01:52 PM
Joined: 02-07-2014
Posts: 754
offline
Captain Redfists
Captain Redfists
Regular
Rep: 8

Based on what I heard of what current naruto can do i would say he takes this with mid-high diff depending on which aokiji we are using here since time-skip doesn’t have a leg.


__________________

[Reply] #19
07-18-2014 02:19 PM
Joined: 08-20-2012
Posts: 12,372
offline
Crayons
Crayons
THE SUPER DOWNPLAY
Rep: 157

Captain Redfists wrote: Based on what I heard of what current naruto can do i would say he takes this with mid-high diff depending on which aokiji we are using here since time-skip doesn’t have a leg.



Since when Naruto can deal against Ice Time?


__________________

[Reply] #20
07-18-2014 02:33 PM
Joined: 10-20-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Ryder From Grove Street
Ryder From Grove Street
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Crayons wrote:

Captain Redfists wrote: Based on what I heard of what current naruto can do i would say he takes this with mid-high diff depending on which aokiji we are using here since time-skip doesn’t have a leg.



Since when Naruto can deal against Ice Time?



flight.


__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact