Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Bils vs Celestials

<< First < Prev 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #381
11-16-2014 10:55 PM
Joined: 11-16-2014
Posts: 153
offline
Here We Are
Here We Are
Regular
Rep: 7

Father! Thou must defend the honor of the Celestials!

For Asgard!

[Reply] #382
11-16-2014 10:55 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Mu-two wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: yes to FOCUS his fucking power lol. There is this statement is seven deadly sins about how they use their sacred treasures and I think it was a perfect example.

Try cupping water in your hand and holding it, you can only hold a small bit of it at a time right? Now try Using a bucket or pot and now you can pick up and hold even larger buckets of water at a time.



So, time travel is focusing his power?

You’re not listening to a fucking word I’m saying lol.


__________________

[Reply] #383
11-16-2014 10:58 PM
Joined: 05-31-2012
Posts: 3,146
offline
I am Necessary Evil
I am Necessary Evil
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Odin being able to do everything mjolnir can do. Damn. This is worse this thread

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/thor-vs-captain-america-hi-shoddragon-117247/ Hi Shoddragon

Atleast shod was smart enough not to come in there and make a fool of himself

[Reply] #384
11-16-2014 10:58 PM
El Matadores
Guest

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Ramsay Bolton wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: It does appear flat from BRB’s perspective but it’s a birds eye view and it’s trying to focus on the destruction of the planet. Galactus needs a planet the size of earth to be properly nourished btw so debunked.


Geometry fail.

If we zoomed back to the point where the curvature is visible you BRB would be too small to be seen.

Example

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jVb8nnYl.jpg[/IMG]

Even fucking so pixel scaling is retarded.

It’s already been stated that Galactus needs an earth sized planet at least to be properly nourished and in this storyline BRB is destroying planets to starve Galactus.


Country size Beta Ray Bill confirmed by Tez.

[Reply] #385
11-16-2014 10:58 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Even fucking so pixel scaling is retarded.


It’s not pixel scaling... it’s just reference lines.

Everyone can see what the artist intended here. You don’t need to put in numbers to “realize” that the planetoid’s surface isn’t even the size of Texas.


__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

[Reply] #386
11-16-2014 11:00 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Ramsay Bolton wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Even fucking so pixel scaling is retarded.


It’s not pixel scaling... it’s just reference lines.

Everyone can see what the artist intended here. You don’t need to put in numbers to “realize” that the planetoid’s surface isn’t even the size of Texas.

The author? Don’t you mean the artist? This doesn’t change the fact that Galactus can’t become properly nourished off of eating a planetoid, he needs an earth sized planet at least.


__________________

[Reply] #387
11-16-2014 11:01 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

I am Necessary Evil wrote: Odin being able to do everything mjolnir can do. Damn. This is worse this thread

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/thor-vs-captain-america-hi-shoddragon-117247/ Hi Shoddragon

Atleast shod was smart enough not to come in there and make a fool of himself

Yeah this downplay fest has gotten out of hand. I thought only you and superderp were the only idiots stupid enough to take downplaying to this kind of level but I guess I was wrong and you gave birth to a new era.


Anyway this “debate' has lost it’s enjoyment and at this point you dumbasses are doing nothing but cherrypicking to downplay feats and there’s not a single decent debater(besides me of course) in sight so I’m done with this shitfest for now.


__________________

[Reply] #388
11-16-2014 11:02 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Ramsay Bolton wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Even fucking so pixel scaling is retarded.


It’s not pixel scaling... it’s just reference lines.

Everyone can see what the artist intended here. You don’t need to put in numbers to “realize” that the planetoid’s surface isn’t even the size of Texas.

The author? Don’t you mean the artist?



__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

[Reply] #389
11-16-2014 11:02 PM
Joined: 03-12-2014
Posts: 562
offline
Eimot
Eimot
Regular
Rep: 18

The size of the planet has nothing to do with how nourishing it is. It’s the amount of life it has. A dead earth sized planet wouldn’t satisfy Galan.

[Reply] #390
11-16-2014 11:03 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Mu-two wrote: The size of the planet has nothing to do with how nourishing it is. It’s the amount of life it has. A dead earth sized planet wouldn’t satisfy Galan.

he eats the biosphere of the planet, he doesn’t eat the people on the planet lol. It wouldn’t satisfy him yet he fuck was trying to eat an old dead earth in the god of thunder series. Boy are you full of contradictions.

It was already stated he needed an earth sized planet at least. If he didn’t why didn’t he just go for pluto or mars instead of fighting Thor?


__________________

Edited 11-16-2014 11:04 PM by Deus Ex Nihilo
[Reply] #391
11-16-2014 11:05 PM
Joined: 08-31-2014
Posts: 4,551
offline
Saffron
Saffron
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Why did Mu two change teh title

[Reply] #392
11-16-2014 11:06 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Anyway this “debate' has lost it’s enjoyment and at this point you dumbasses are doing nothing but cherrypicking to downplay feats and there’s not a single decent debater(besides me of course) in sight so I’m done with this shitfest for now.


Eh... people are picking apart the feats you cherry pick from Respect Threads.

And all you can do in retaliation is ignore the evidence.


__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

[Reply] #393
11-16-2014 11:07 PM
El Matadores
Guest

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Mu-two wrote: The size of the planet has nothing to do with how nourishing it is. It’s the amount of life it has. A dead earth sized planet wouldn’t satisfy Galan.

he eats the biosphere of the planet, he doesn’t eat the people on the planet lol. It wouldn’t satisfy him yet he fuck was trying to eat an old dead earth in the god of thunder series. Boy are you full of contradictions.

It was already stated he needed an earth sized planet at least. If he didn’t why didn’t he just go for pluto or mars instead of fighting Thor?


Mu-two is correct.

A Big Ball of Life
the atmosphere, hydrosphere and biosphere together in one picture The biosphere is all about life.

Source:http://www.geography4kids.com/files/land_intro.html
Someone didn’t take biology as a kid.

[Reply] #394
11-16-2014 11:09 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

He said the AMOUNT of life it has. I know the biosphere is all about life.


WWtf does geography have to do with biology, are you retarded? Lol.


__________________

Edited 11-16-2014 11:09 PM by Deus Ex Nihilo
[Reply] #395
11-16-2014 11:10 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

Tezcatlipoca wrote: He said the AMOUNT of life it has. I know the biosphere is all about life.


Fact: The planets were drawn small.

Reason: BRB isn’t a fucking Saiyan.

WWtf does geography have to do with biology, are you retarded? Lol.


Biosphere is a scientific term used in both biology and geography.


__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

Edited 11-16-2014 11:11 PM by Marvel Expert
[Reply] #396
11-16-2014 11:10 PM
Joined: 03-12-2014
Posts: 562
offline
Eimot
Eimot
Regular
Rep: 18

Tezcatlipoca wrote: he eats the biosphere of the planet, he doesn’t eat the people on the planet lol. It wouldn’t satisfy him yet he fuck was trying to eat an old dead earth in the god of thunder series. Boy are you full of contradictions.

It was already stated he needed an earth sized planet at least. If he didn’t why didn’t he just go for pluto or mars instead of fighting Thor?



He explained why he ate the dead earth. How many times do I have to own you?

Bils vs Celestials

[Reply] #397
11-16-2014 11:11 PM
El Matadores
Guest

Tezcatlipoca wrote: He said the AMOUNT of life it has. I know the biosphere is all about life.


WWtf does geography have to do with biology, are you retarded? Lol.


Yeah and the small rock that was destroyed had no signs of life. That’s the whole point.

[Reply] #398
11-16-2014 11:11 PM
Joined: 10-26-2014
Posts: 4,779
offline
-Fantom-
-Fantom-
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

This shouldn’t have to go 20 pages.


__________________

[Reply] #399
11-16-2014 11:14 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Mu-two wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: he eats the biosphere of the planet, he doesn’t eat the people on the planet lol. It wouldn’t satisfy him yet he fuck was trying to eat an old dead earth in the god of thunder series. Boy are you full of contradictions.

It was already stated he needed an earth sized planet at least. If he didn’t why didn’t he just go for pluto or mars instead of fighting Thor?



He explained why he ate the dead earth. How many times do I have to own you?

You owned your fucking self when you said it depended on how much life it has when earth was already dead lol.


__________________

[Reply] #400
11-16-2014 11:15 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

So Tez is ignoring scans and logic, but still thinks he’s won the debate. I’ve never seen someone shitted on this badly since Shoddragon.


__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

<< First < Prev 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Next > Last >>

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact