Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Steven Universe Discussion Thread

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
03-25-2015 10:21 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

Who are you talking to exactly?


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

[Reply] #22
03-25-2015 10:21 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Sane wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Sane wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though

Lemongrab is only barely funny because it’s Justin fuckin king nigga Roiland aka better than yer favorite faggot ass anime voice actor

even then the shit hipster writing bleeds thru on ever episode

no surprises though, considering

even the autism played with a straight face that is Clarence or Uncle Grandpa is far better than ALL of that mess



Still not as bad as “Problem Solverz.“

well yeah, kinda is, in most every way except the art.



The art is pretty damn terrible in that show, which is what made it unwatchable for me. I wanted to puke every time I saw it.

watch King Star King like a real man


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #23
03-25-2015 10:22 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Darkseeker1379 wrote: Who are you talking to exactly?

Me?


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #24
03-25-2015 10:22 PM
Joined: 07-16-2013
Posts: 4,618
offline
E.O.S
E.O.S
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

E.O.S wrote: Rick & Morty is better.

well ofc

best animated since like early Futurama

I actually like Archer and early Boondocks.


__________________

[Reply] #25
03-25-2015 10:25 PM
Joined: 06-24-2012
Posts: 12,907
offline
OrganizationXV
OrganizationXV
Reclaiming what's lost
Rep: 113

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

E.O.S wrote: Rick & Morty is better.

well ofc

best animated since like early Futurama


Damn right.

E.O.S wrote: I actually like Archer and early Boondocks.


I loved Boondocks, but it got a bit old. Never watched Archer.

[Reply] #26
03-25-2015 10:26 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

I like the original Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes, those were hilarious. Steven Universe looks like something you’d see on a 13 year old nerd girl’s deviant art page. OP gives Madara fans a bad name... :c


__________________

[Reply] #27
03-25-2015 10:27 PM
Joined: 06-24-2012
Posts: 12,907
offline
OrganizationXV
OrganizationXV
Reclaiming what's lost
Rep: 113

Krystopher Malus wrote: OP gives Madara fans a bad name... :c


So does Madara.

[Reply] #28
03-25-2015 10:27 PM
Joined: 04-06-2014
Posts: 11,170
offline
Shu-ulath
Shu-ulath
Nosferatu Man
Rep: 89

Krystopher Malus wrote: I like the original Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes, those were hilarious. Steven Universe looks like something you’d see on a 13 year old nerd girl’s deviant art page. OP gives Madara fans a bad name... :c


ATHF is another show that>>>>>>>

[Reply] #29
03-25-2015 10:29 PM
Joined: 07-16-2013
Posts: 4,618
offline
E.O.S
E.O.S
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

OrganizationXV wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

E.O.S wrote: Rick & Morty is better.

well ofc

best animated since like early Futurama


Damn right.

E.O.S wrote: I actually like Archer and early Boondocks.


I loved Boondocks, but it got a bit old. Never watched Archer.

Like most things it went to shit after the original creator left. Also people should watch Black Jesus shit is pretty good.


__________________

[Reply] #30
03-25-2015 10:29 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

No not you. I still encourage you to give Steven Universe another chance though. Trust me you won’t regret it. That show has a very unique ability to go from very lighthearted and funny to really dark and deep. Prime examples are in the episodes " On the Run, Maximum Capacity, and So Many Birthdays. " On the Run and Maximum Capacity especially.


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

[Reply] #31
03-25-2015 10:29 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

OrganizationXV wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: OP gives Madara fans a bad name... :c


So does Madara.


Madara is awesome though


__________________

[Reply] #32
03-25-2015 10:30 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Boondocks was never really excellent, it was good (the episode with MLK still kills me) nowhere near early Futurama though

and like Orgy, i haven’t seen Archer, looks like a Frisky Dingo clone (which was also > Boondocks *note not >>>>>wink


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #33
03-25-2015 10:31 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Darkseeker1379 wrote: No not you. I still encourage you to give Steven Universe another chance though. Trust me you won’t regret it. That show has a very unique ability to go from very lighthearted and funny to really dark and deep. Prime examples are in the episodes " On the Run, Maximum Capacity, and So Many Birthdays. " On the Run and Maximum Capacity especially.

oh i probably will, but just cause i loves dem cartoons


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #34
03-25-2015 10:32 PM
Joined: 12-21-2014
Posts: 136
offline
Doggy Style
Doggy Style
Regular
Rep: 4

Oh, Dan. Always making people shove their own opinions up their ass.

[Reply] #35
03-25-2015 10:32 PM
Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 25,182
offline
Dr. Scientist
Dr. Scientist
OG
Rep: 187

That show sucks, you want a real cartoon?

Watch beast wars, shits the realest.


__________________

[Reply] #36
03-25-2015 10:34 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

That show doesn’t suck. Its really good. I haven’t seen a western animated show this good since the Avatar series. And sure I’ll check out beast wars.


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

[Reply] #37
03-25-2015 10:36 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: I like the original Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes, those were hilarious. Steven Universe looks like something you’d see on a 13 year old nerd girl’s deviant art page. OP gives Madara fans a bad name... :c


ATHF is another show that>>>>>>>


yeah the 1st couple seasons would be my favorite comedy show probably, it was surreal and twisted while being genuinely funny


__________________

Edited 03-25-2015 10:36 PM by Krystopher Malus
[Reply] #38
03-25-2015 10:38 PM
Joined: 06-24-2012
Posts: 12,907
offline
OrganizationXV
OrganizationXV
Reclaiming what's lost
Rep: 113

E.O.S wrote: Like most things it went to shit after the original creator left. Also people should watch Black Jesus shit is pretty good.


Black Jesus is an actual show? I thought it was just a meme.

Also, speaking of cartoons that went to shit after the creator left, Spongebob’s an actual kids' show that’s >>> Stephen Universe. You shouldn’t have cartoons in the kiddie pool go up against olympic swimmers.

Krystopher Malus wrote:
Madara is awesome though


Nah, he’s the embodiment of everything that sucks in Naruto.

Edited 03-25-2015 10:41 PM by OrganizationXV
[Reply] #39
03-25-2015 10:40 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: I like the original Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes, those were hilarious. Steven Universe looks like something you’d see on a 13 year old nerd girl’s deviant art page. OP gives Madara fans a bad name... :c


ATHF is another show that>>>>>>>


yeah the 1st couple seasons would be my favorite comedy show probably, it was surreal and twisted while being genuinely funny

dude you gotta see the real [as] library, i mean if you like ATHF ud love Sealab 2021, Perfect Hair Forever (pretty GOAT), Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, you might like em


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #40
03-25-2015 10:40 PM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,002
offline
Zevroid
Zevroid
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 78

I find it funny that if Tumblr makes a big deal of a show or something, that something is automatically hated...Tumblr is awful, but come on. this doesn’t necassarily apply to anyone here. I’m sure all of you have legitmate reasons.
Anyway, it’s a pretty good show. It surprised me, since I didn’t think I’d like it (and I really didn’t at first since the first couple episodes didn’t grab me. Didn’t hate it either though).


__________________

Edited 03-25-2015 10:43 PM by Zevroid

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact