Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Steven Universe Discussion Thread

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
03-25-2015 09:40 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

If you haven’t started watching this show then you better start watching it now. This show is just so goddamn good. Its definitely the best show on CN right now.


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

[Reply] #2
03-25-2015 09:47 PM
Joined: 08-06-2011
Posts: 25,251
offline
Pocket Rocket
Pocket Rocket
Hero of Hyrule
Rep: 215

I’m sure tumblr agrees.


__________________

[Reply] #3
03-25-2015 09:48 PM
Joined: 01-24-2015
Posts: 1,329
offline
Itome
Itome
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 17

The best show? Get the fuck out.

[Reply] #4
03-25-2015 09:53 PM
Joined: 04-06-2014
Posts: 11,170
offline
Shu-ulath
Shu-ulath
Nosferatu Man
Rep: 89

Nah

[Reply] #5
03-25-2015 09:54 PM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 13,430
offline
Terumi
Terumi
Lightbringer
Rep: 157

That show sucks.


__________________

[Reply] #6
03-25-2015 09:57 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network, it’s been that way for a while


__________________

Edited 03-25-2015 09:57 PM by Krystopher Malus
[Reply] #7
03-25-2015 09:58 PM
Joined: 04-06-2014
Posts: 11,170
offline
Shu-ulath
Shu-ulath
Nosferatu Man
Rep: 89

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong

[Reply] #8
03-25-2015 10:02 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though


__________________

[Reply] #9
03-25-2015 10:04 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

Have you watched Steven Universe at all? And if so which episode(s)?


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

Edited 03-25-2015 10:06 PM by Darkseeker1379
[Reply] #10
03-25-2015 10:05 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

i watched the first three and got second hand embarrassment

even shitty Wiggular Show >>>>>


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #11
03-25-2015 10:08 PM
Joined: 04-06-2014
Posts: 11,170
offline
Shu-ulath
Shu-ulath
Nosferatu Man
Rep: 89

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though


Still not enough

[Reply] #12
03-25-2015 10:11 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

Trust me when I say it gets much better. The show has a deep story too. And what I really love about the show is that it makes you think and makes you ask a lot of questions that you know are gonna get answered later on. Believe me when I first saw the promo for the show, I thought it was retarded and didn’t give it a chance. But later in I started watching it and eventually fell in love with it. And this show wasmade by one of the main story boarders of Adventure Time Rebecca Sugar.


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

[Reply] #13
03-25-2015 10:13 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though

Lemongrab is only barely funny because it’s Justin fuckin king nigga Roiland aka better than yer favorite faggot ass anime voice actor

even then the shit hipster writing bleeds thru on ever episode

no surprises though, considering

even the autism played with a straight face that is Clarence or Uncle Grandpa is far better than ALL of that mess


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #14
03-25-2015 10:15 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Please go back to Tumblr and stay there.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #15
03-25-2015 10:15 PM
Joined: 12-06-2014
Posts: 31
offline
Bradley Hitler-Smith
Bradley Hitler-Smith
Wannabe
Rep: 4

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though

Lemongrab is only barely funny because it’s Justin fuckin king nigga Roiland aka better than yer favorite faggot ass anime voice actor

even then the shit hipster writing bleeds thru on ever episode

no surprises though, considering

even the autism played with a straight face that is Clarence or Uncle Grandpa is far better than ALL of that mess



Still not as bad as “Problem Solverz."

[Reply] #16
03-25-2015 10:18 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Sane wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though

Lemongrab is only barely funny because it’s Justin fuckin king nigga Roiland aka better than yer favorite faggot ass anime voice actor

even then the shit hipster writing bleeds thru on ever episode

no surprises though, considering

even the autism played with a straight face that is Clarence or Uncle Grandpa is far better than ALL of that mess



Still not as bad as “Problem Solverz.“

well yeah, kinda is, in most every way except the art.


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

Edited 03-25-2015 10:18 PM by The Dan Hibiki
[Reply] #17
03-25-2015 10:19 PM
Joined: 07-16-2013
Posts: 4,618
offline
E.O.S
E.O.S
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

Rick & Morty is better.


__________________

[Reply] #18
03-25-2015 10:19 PM
Joined: 05-11-2012
Posts: 4,219
offline
Mister Teal
Mister Teal
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 69

the live action shows are where cartoon network really shines


__________________

[Reply] #19
03-25-2015 10:20 PM
Joined: 12-06-2014
Posts: 31
offline
Bradley Hitler-Smith
Bradley Hitler-Smith
Wannabe
Rep: 4

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Sane wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote:

Harkensin wrote:

Krystopher Malus wrote: adventure time is the only thing worth watching on cartoon network


Equally wrong


lemongrab is so funny though

Lemongrab is only barely funny because it’s Justin fuckin king nigga Roiland aka better than yer favorite faggot ass anime voice actor

even then the shit hipster writing bleeds thru on ever episode

no surprises though, considering

even the autism played with a straight face that is Clarence or Uncle Grandpa is far better than ALL of that mess



Still not as bad as “Problem Solverz.“

well yeah, kinda is, in most every way except the art.



The art is pretty damn terrible in that show, which is what made it unwatchable for me. I wanted to puke every time I saw it.

[Reply] #20
03-25-2015 10:20 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

E.O.S wrote: Rick & Morty is better.

well ofc

best animated since like early Futurama


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact