Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Adult swim is stupid as hell

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
01-30-2012 12:33 AM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

nothing that it shows contributes to any total logic whatsoever...i mean....honestly i dont ever watch it...just seen some really weird trippy commercials on it and i just think its stupid as heck....i know im not the only one xp

.....then ppl wonder why so many ppls logical iq has fallen so dramatically.....smh


Adult swim is stupid as hell

Your not the only one....it is fuckin weird and dumb***************** 33%

(votes so far 4)


maybe overreacting a bit....:/********************************** 67%

(votes so far 8)


This topic (and thus poll) has been locked.


__________________

Edited 01-30-2012 12:34 AM by Anime18
[Reply] #2
01-30-2012 12:33 AM
Joined: 06-24-2008
Posts: 6,618
offline
The Power Within
The Power Within
nig pls
Rep: 87

Without The Boondocks Adult Swim is nothing...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


__________________

Edited 01-30-2012 12:34 AM by The Power Within
[Reply] #3
01-30-2012 12:36 AM
Joined: 08-28-2010
Posts: 4,416
offline
Syd
Syd
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 93

Most of their original shows suck, with the exception of The Boondocks and maybe one more.


__________________

[Reply] #4
01-30-2012 12:37 AM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

The Power Within wrote: Without The Boondocks Adult Swim is nothing...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


smh....i dont even watch that show. All it does is show how black ppl act on a regular basis. Which is ignorant and retarded....(well most black ppl anyway) and the drawing of the characters are totally fugly....eww


__________________

[Reply] #5
01-30-2012 12:39 AM
Joined: 06-24-2008
Posts: 6,618
offline
The Power Within
The Power Within
nig pls
Rep: 87

Anime18 wrote:

The Power Within wrote: Without The Boondocks Adult Swim is nothing...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


smh....i dont even watch that show. All it does is show how black ppl act on a regular basis. Which is ignorant and retarded....(well most black ppl anyway) and the drawing of the characters are totally fugly....eww



__________________

[Reply] #6
01-30-2012 12:41 AM
Joined: 03-24-2011
Posts: 7,438
offline
Freddie Mercury
Freddie Mercury
Semi Retired
Rep: 150

But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.

[Reply] #7
01-30-2012 12:43 AM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.


Ive heard it shows some anime on it...dont know what day that is though. Anyway, i watch all my anime online...its overall better.


__________________

[Reply] #8
01-30-2012 12:44 AM
Joined: 08-28-2010
Posts: 4,416
offline
Syd
Syd
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 93

Anime18 wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.


Ive heard it shows some anime on it...dont know what day that is though. Anyway, i watch all my anime online...its overall better.



Sat. starting at like 12.


__________________

[Reply] #9
01-30-2012 12:47 AM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

Syduria wrote:

Anime18 wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.


Ive heard it shows some anime on it...dont know what day that is though. Anyway, i watch all my anime online...its overall better.



Sat. starting at like 12.


really?....thanks for the heads up, i guess i’ll check it out next Saturday just to see what anime it showcases.


__________________

[Reply] #10
01-30-2012 12:49 AM
Joined: 08-28-2010
Posts: 4,416
offline
Syd
Syd
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 93

Anime18 wrote:

Syduria wrote:

Anime18 wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.


Ive heard it shows some anime on it...dont know what day that is though. Anyway, i watch all my anime online...its overall better.



Sat. starting at like 12.


really?....thanks for the heads up, i guess i’ll check it out next Saturday just to see what anime it showcases.



No prob.


__________________

[Reply] #11
01-30-2012 12:56 AM
Joined: 03-24-2011
Posts: 7,438
offline
Freddie Mercury
Freddie Mercury
Semi Retired
Rep: 150

I miss the days when Shin Chan used to air on Adult Swim...

[Reply] #12
01-30-2012 12:59 AM
Joined: 09-28-2009
Posts: 5,534
offline
geargrinder
geargrinder
Unlimited Sadness
Rep: 106

Then you’re not an adult.


__________________


Nyx Booty

[Reply] #13
01-30-2012 01:00 AM
Joined: 09-08-2011
Posts: 14,534
offline
Omniwhatever
Omniwhatever
The rain transformed
Rep: 136

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.



You brought up 2 animes on Adult Swim and didn’t even mention FMA: Brotherhood? One of the redeeming shows on it?

I am disappoint.


__________________



~Dark Necter~ Embodiment of Chaos

Edited 01-30-2012 01:01 AM by Omniwhatever
[Reply] #14
01-30-2012 01:01 AM
Joined: 03-24-2011
Posts: 7,438
offline
Freddie Mercury
Freddie Mercury
Semi Retired
Rep: 150

Omniwhatever wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.



You brought up 2 animes on Adult Swim and didn’t even mention FMA: Brotherhood?

I am disappoint.



I refuse to believe FMA: Brotherhood aired on the same station as Family Guy.

[Reply] #15
01-30-2012 01:01 AM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

geargrinder wrote: Then you’re not an adult.


haha....wow...that sums it up. goodnight >_>....


__________________

[Reply] #16
01-30-2012 01:02 AM
Joined: 09-28-2009
Posts: 5,534
offline
geargrinder
geargrinder
Unlimited Sadness
Rep: 106

Fucking Aqua Teens Hunger force es OP, son.


__________________


Nyx Booty

[Reply] #17
01-30-2012 01:02 AM
Joined: 09-08-2011
Posts: 14,534
offline
Omniwhatever
Omniwhatever
The rain transformed
Rep: 136

Freddie Mercury wrote:

Omniwhatever wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.



You brought up 2 animes on Adult Swim and didn’t even mention FMA: Brotherhood?

I am disappoint.



I refuse to believe FMA: Brotherhood aired on the same station as Family Guy.



Wasn’t it also on the FUNimation channel? That’s some consolation?


__________________



~Dark Necter~ Embodiment of Chaos

[Reply] #18
01-30-2012 01:03 AM
Joined: 03-24-2011
Posts: 7,438
offline
Freddie Mercury
Freddie Mercury
Semi Retired
Rep: 150

Omniwhatever wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote:

Omniwhatever wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.



You brought up 2 animes on Adult Swim and didn’t even mention FMA: Brotherhood?

I am disappoint.



I refuse to believe FMA: Brotherhood aired on the same station as Family Guy.



Wasn’t it also on the FUNimation channel? That’s some consolation?



FMA: brotherhood on Funi? Yeah, that shit is awesome.

[Reply] #19
01-30-2012 01:04 AM
Joined: 09-08-2011
Posts: 14,534
offline
Omniwhatever
Omniwhatever
The rain transformed
Rep: 136

Freddie Mercury wrote:

Omniwhatever wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote:

Omniwhatever wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote: But Adult Swim has Bleac-
Inuy-
...

Yup, it’s stupid as hell.



You brought up 2 animes on Adult Swim and didn’t even mention FMA: Brotherhood?

I am disappoint.



I refuse to believe FMA: Brotherhood aired on the same station as Family Guy.



Wasn’t it also on the FUNimation channel? That’s some consolation?



FMA: brotherhood on Funi? Yeah, that shit is awesome.



I’m so pissed I don’t get that channel >.>


__________________



~Dark Necter~ Embodiment of Chaos

[Reply] #20
01-30-2012 01:07 AM
Joined: 09-28-2009
Posts: 5,534
offline
geargrinder
geargrinder
Unlimited Sadness
Rep: 106

What channel is funimation?

I watch it on demand.


__________________


Nyx Booty

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact