Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Why Weight lifting Won’t Increase Punching Power

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
12-17-2012 11:56 AM
qwe12345
Guest

Call Me Maybe wrote: Fucking dumb quest Sheko.

1. Trolled

2. He talked to OP. not with you.

3. His an Alpha Martial Artist.



You call me dumb and yet you write like an autistic 8 year old.
First off, let me correct your post for you...

Fuckin' dumb guest, Sheko:
1. Trolled you.
2. Talked to the OP, not with you.
3. Is an Alpha Martial Artist.

[Reply] #22
12-17-2012 11:58 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

You’re a nobody, how dare you. what are you a grammar nazi.

Kiss my butthole.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #23
12-17-2012 12:01 PM
qwe12345
Guest

Call Me Maybe wrote: You’re a nobody, how dare you. what are you a grammar nazi.

Kiss my butthole.



Then don’t insist on calling me a “fucking dumb guest” when you can’t even write properly, boy.

I didn’t even reply to you in the first place and you start talking shit out of nowhere.
Get the fuck out.

[Reply] #24
12-17-2012 12:03 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Take a chill pill.
If you are so offended of what some stranger says, omg man if someone pisses you IRL


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #25
12-17-2012 12:08 PM
qwe12345
Guest

Call Me Maybe wrote: Take a chill pill.
If you are so offended of what some stranger says, omg man if someone pisses you IRL



Yeah well if someone write a relevant posts and replies to someone else and some retard comes out of nowhere calling you a “fuckin' dumb guest”, it’d piss most people off which would lead in an Off-Topic argument.

If someone says shit about you in the internet, any normal person with their brain intact would be pissed or at least argue back.

If someone says shit about you in real life, you better hope they don’t beat the shit out of you.

[Reply] #26
12-17-2012 12:11 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Yeah because i cannot fight back. anyway On Topic.
OP is dead wrong.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #27
12-17-2012 12:13 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,039
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Robderp is a retard.

[Reply] #28
12-17-2012 12:17 PM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,609
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 346

OP is a fucking idiot. /thread.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[Reply] #29
12-17-2012 12:17 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Swan wrote: Robderp is a retard.



Dude are you the quest if not don’t come here being full idiotic like this.
Who the fuck do you think you’re faggit.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #30
12-17-2012 12:20 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,039
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Call Me Maybe wrote:

Swan wrote: Robderp is a retard.



Dude are you the quest if not don’t come here being full idiotic like this.
Who the fuck do you think you’re faggit.


I’m not the guest, but you’re still retarded. I could barely understand a word you write down.

[Reply] #31
12-17-2012 12:25 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Swan wrote:

Call Me Maybe wrote:

Swan wrote: Robderp is a retard.



Dude are you the quest if not don’t come here being full idiotic like this.
Who the fuck do you think you’re faggit.


I’m not the guest, but you’re still retarded. I could barely understand a word you write down.



Like i give a shit, mind your own business, Sonny.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

Edited 12-17-2012 12:26 PM by The Librarian
[Reply] #32
12-17-2012 12:27 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,039
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Call Me Maybe wrote: Like i give a shit, mind your own business, Sonny.


Whatever you say, retard.

[Reply] #33
12-17-2012 01:06 PM
qwe12345
Guest

Call Me Maybe wrote:

Swan wrote: Robderp is a retard.



Dude are you the quest if not don’t come here being full idiotic like this.
Who the fuck do you think you’re faggit.



No, I am not Swan. You can even ask the Mods/Admins to check our IP address for proof.

Faggot.

[Reply] #34
12-17-2012 01:16 PM
Joined: 09-17-2012
Posts: 604
offline
Tekken11
Regular
Rep: 16

qwe12345 wrote:

Sheko the Reaper wrote: I dnt undeastand how punchng wrks pls teach me



The reason why Goku’s striking is so much different than his lifting is because:

Goku DOES lift 40 tons. This kind of “lifting” feat is consistent throughout the entire story even though it’s weak as fuck.

However, Goku punches/kicks at relativistic speeds with added 40 tons of weight behind his punches.

That’s why he’s able to create a striking feat that requires millions-billions tons of force to do such as kicking/punching opponents through multiple plateaus and islands or destroying planetary+ level beings.

An example would be:
If you have a piece of glass or a rubber ball coming towards you at relativistic speeds, do you think you would only get a scratch? No.
You would explode from the impact.
Now if something that weak and fragile can cause so much damage, then imagine 40+ tons coming at you at relativistic speeds.

As much as I hate to say it (Because it sounds SO weak by DBZ standards), Goku can’t lift 40 tons in his base form but he could easily lift it as an SSJ1 during the beginning of Buu Saga.
And he was also shadow boxing while he was using bukuujitsu.



^^This makes sense. Just like a bullet is at its most lethal when fired from a gun because of the velocity/pressure it is given. 40 tons isn’t weak when you look at how fast DBZ characters are moving in combat. Goku’s attire weighed 250lbs in the 23rd Budokai, and all his friends and Tien considered that to be heavy to wear.

Edited 12-17-2012 01:17 PM by Tekken11
[Reply] #35
12-17-2012 01:22 PM
qwe12345
Guest

Tekken11 wrote:
^^This makes sense. Just like a bullet is at its most lethal when fired from a gun because of the velocity/pressure it is given. 40 tons isn’t weak when you look at how fast DBZ characters are moving in combat. Goku’s attire weighed 250lbs in the 23rd Budokai, and all his friends and Tien considered that to be heavy to wear.



Actually, his friends and Tien didn’t consider that to be heavy.
They were just surprised to see that Goku was able to move so freely and rapidly while wearing those weights though.

[Reply] #36
12-17-2012 01:35 PM
Joined: 11-28-2008
Posts: 8,111
offline
bones_nihilbrand
bones_nihilbrand
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 103

it can equate to punching strenght...the op’s assessment biased and outright retarded...

[Reply] #37
12-17-2012 01:36 PM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

10/10
would pretend to read again


__________________

[Reply] #38
12-17-2012 04:18 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Swan wrote:

Call Me Maybe wrote: Like i give a shit, mind your own business, Sonny.


Whatever you say, retard.



You’re a nobody, sonny.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

Edited 12-17-2012 04:18 PM by The Librarian
[Reply] #39
12-17-2012 04:21 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,039
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Call Me Maybe wrote:

Swan wrote:

Call Me Maybe wrote: Like i give a shit, mind your own business, Sonny.


Whatever you say, retard.



You’re a nobody, sonny.


Yeah? And you’re retarded.

[Reply] #40
12-17-2012 04:21 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Why are faggits allowed on forums, i mean they are so fucking annoying calling people they don’t know retards, I’m probably many times smarter than swan. I bet he can’t even punch a baby.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

Edited 12-17-2012 04:21 PM by The Librarian

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact