Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Profile: NiTian ErXing a.k.a Grand Marshal

ProfileLatest VotesLatest FriendsLatest Posts (one month back)

Name: NiTian ErXing a.k.a Grand Marshal

OFFLINE

Last seen: 06-16-2015

Account type: Regular

Registration date: 05-30-2013

Posts: 4,019

Age: 2147483647

Location: Kakarot & Chi-Chi

About: I'm smart like Gohan :)

Hobbies: Surpassing (trolling) GokuGt

Reputation: 77thumbs-up

Previously known as

GohanAf24 until 12-12-2014

03-04-2015 from Nerise
thumbs-up

01-25-2015 from Blocky
thumbs-up "Have you got anything new from the Dragons verse yet?"

01-05-2015 from The Living Tribunal
thumbs-up

12-26-2014 from Flamelord
thumbs-down "Goki from YYH solos Bleach 'cause 5 gigajoules, GG."

12-26-2014 from Y-3
thumbs-down "GT is glass level"

12-12-2014 from The Fantom Convoy
thumbs-up "You're back."

09-05-2014 from RottWeiler ll
thumbs-up "Good to see you again holmes!"

09-05-2014 from Jurassic DIO
thumbs-up "Zbro,could you return it?"

04-16-2014 from Rich-616
thumbs-up "Hope to see ya back on the forums broski"

02-28-2014 from Tactician
thumbs-up "Dat sig"

[Reputation Details]

07-11-2013
D.D.

[Friend Details]

User Page

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/shunsui-ukitake-vs-minato-naruto-314474/8
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/current-luffy-runs-a-bleach-gauntlet-314361/


http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/bardock-vs-sailor-galaxia-124291/9

Rocketman wrote: “If Goku Can’t Do It, Who Can?!?!" Uh...Gotenks or Gohan? “SHUT THE FUCK UP”



link: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24801&start=40
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/super-perfect-rihanna-vs-pre-crisis-chris-brown-305574/24

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/manga/who-is-the-most-annoying-character-in-the-hst-306110/2 post #38 by Rython.

.R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. wrote: “The Great Black Dick Hoax”



Redx wrote: And lol @ Shiro getting under anybody’s skin. He’s only good at getting under foreskin.



Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote: He has guns.

In Bleach.


Some Nobody wrote: OP is the worst of hst objectively. Think about for a second. We know Bringer Light’s logic is 100% wrong right? Then if we inverse it we get OP by hst standards. So using a BL algorithm we actually get OP as the worst of the 3. Surprising huh? Wait till BL reads this. He will be so glad to know that his logic deserves a nobel prize in retardation. He just needs to publish his flawless shit taste logic. And bingo! 1 million pounds at his doorstep. You guys are just jealous aren’t you?



Tomie admits he likes screwing old ladies while souls think its a burn:

Souls wrote:

Tomie wrote:

Some dude typing unholy manfuck wrote:

But its obvious who wins. I ain’t some virgin like you and souls.



It is obvious who wins. It’s obvious Batman doesn’t. Also, I’m not a virgin ask your mum how much semen I pumped into her any given week.



Souls wrote: Why does this shit get more replies than my threads.



Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote: Your threads are stupid



Bringer Light wrote:

Glock wrote: This thread includes and separates Zero and CCC. Read the OP.

I know.

Goku > CCC Gilgamesh > HST > Zero Gilgamesh



Well guys there you have it BL himself says Goku>>HST>.




Justin Biebers Number 1 Fan wrote:

curstdragon wrote:

Justin Biebers Number 1 Fan wrote:

Expensive-Discount wrote: Goku, no matter how much prep Bruce gets, he’d get killed by a casual pimp-slap by Goku.

Goku has no weaknesses for Batman to exploit... Even Vegeta commented that. cool

Not if he had time to prepare.

I had a 50-page doctorate thesis that proves that if Batman had enough time to prepare, he could take on Superman, the Pope, and everyone else on the world at the same time blind-folded with all of his limbs tied behind his back. While on fire. In a coma. But I lost it. The theory, I mean, not my mind.


I like you.

Honestly though, I didn’t came up with that paragraph. Was someone else’s on another forum and I stole it.



Pocket Rocket wrote: I don’t know about you guys, but I for one would never fucking swear.



.R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. wrote: “The Great Black Dick Hoax”



LinkHeroOfTime wrote: I knew you were a racist but jesus didn’t think you thought about penis all day



Redx wrote: And lol @ Shiro getting under anybody’s skin. He’s only good at getting under foreskin.



Ghost Planet Industries wrote:

Heavenly Yaksha wrote: Gl beware of continent splitting headbutts.

Ki barriers brah, master them.



Darkforce wrote: Your argument is not viable Curstdragon, it is common knowledge that Hercule far exceeds Cell in power in every possible way.

Your video evidence proves this, do you not see Hercule pressing all the pressure points within Cell’s body, effectively rendering him un able to even move mouth muscles.



D.D. wrote:

AM I DA BADDEST wrote: Susano’o would protect Itachi’s asshole (and mouth) from the nigga’s black drill


not enough Niggah counters and reveals he has EMS and rapes him in the eyes



Richard cranium wrote: You know what? Fuck you.



curstdragon wrote:

Richard cranium wrote: Raditz is FTL


You loaded the gun, now we wait for someone to shoot themselves with it.



Seiryu wrote: I didn’t even finish Introduction to logic and this is some bullshit



Ladd Russo wrote: ....
Yeah I’m not even gonna try anymore.

Fuck these threads.



Magnum Bookworm wrote: Kamehameha

Seriously, back when I was a kid, I use to actually warn people that I would use it if they threatened me sad.



GodOfLogicAndPower wrote:

hahaha wrote: It did not bypass durability its a hack technique likes of Kamui being compressed.

http://i31.mangapanda.com/naruto/639/naruto-4297805.jpg

U can see there that Huge Shuriken. Tobi left Hand Absorb the Shuriken and Look where the Right Hand of Tobi, It appear there.. its like Kamaui flying thunder god jutsu lol.

U know like FTG can transport 1 to 1 location. But Tobi can transport it from any black staff he created.

You my friend are retarded !!!



GodOfLogicAndPower wrote: Too many versions of Godzila but Juubito can take most of em one on one !



curstdragon wrote:

Stan lee wrote: Goku is galactus level


Your old face is ugly level.



ssjgbulma wrote:

Gallavant123 wrote: *removed because accidental double post*


Concession accepted



Ziku wrote: Optimus Mother Fucking Prime died for our goddamn sins more times than you can fucking count.



Ziku wrote:

Haki Haki no Mi wrote:

Ziku wrote: Here we are:



Smh he should of attacked before goku powered up.

Yeah, like Raditz 2.0 was gonna do anything against a Solo Master.



Speaker For The Dead wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

GohanAf24 wrote:

Speaker For The Dead wrote: Let’s try not to spam the thread meant to help VS with the VS faggotry we’re trying to get rid of guys. straight



It’s pretty good irony though

> Creates thread to help end VS faggotry
> VS faggotry invades thread
> Thread meant to stop VS faggotry is destroyed by said faggotry

IT’S A SIGN!

The faggottry is too strong. sad



The Millennium King wrote: When Dean’s feeling down, he turns to a power higher than himself. Mike Tyson.



Han Solo wrote: this what happen when you worship blonde hair blue eye beings:

aryan sexists



Han Solo wrote: 30 bald krillins is like power of supernova



Based Sheko wrote:

Proto Dude wrote: Its obvious here that nobody likes me, I am nothing but a perverted idiot who keeps fucking up and being an annoying faggot. I hate to say it, but I would be better off gone, and I am sorry for making MVC that much worse by coming here. I do not wish to bother any of you further. You can just ban me now, I will not come back.
Goodbye


You can’t be that bad since I’ve never noticed you.

However... This post is a monument of faggotry that will survive for centuries.



Yaksha wrote:

Cid wrote:

God Crusher wrote:

God Crusher wrote: you guys can decimate Cid with some prep time.





@Cid



A trillion years of prep isn’t enough to even touch me.



Cid you are the universe it’s self.


We are always touching you.



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/off-topic/bleach-is-a-spinoff-to-boku-no-pico-299012/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/mr-popo-vs-broly-299002/





Good vs threads

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/juubito-vs-dangai-ichigo-303952/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/sephiroth-ff7-ac-runs-a-dragonballz-gauntlet-302694/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/sephiroth-ff7-ac-runs-a-yyh-gauntlet-301964/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dangai-ichigo-aizen-and-yama-vs-juubito-303891/9#msg5556010

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dangai-obito-vs-juubichigo-303982/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/gin-ichimaru-vs-uchiha-itachi-303861/




Locked threads:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/literature/broken-bros-303125/

Stuff gotta get back to:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/can-anyone-from-hst-take-down-awakened-pricillia-301741/3

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/strongest-ff7-character-lightning-can-beat-152054/3

LegendaryPhoenix wrote: the title should be changed to dark schenider enters wonderwoman



LinkHeroOfTime wrote: I knew you were a racist but jesus didn’t think you thought about penis all day


Queen Abbey XD wrote: sm naruto with rasen shuriken can kill bankai yamamoto



Rocketman wrote: “If Goku Can’t Do It, Who Can?!?!" Uh...Gotenks or Gohan? “SHUT THE FUCK UP”



link: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24801&start=40

GayAssFightingHero wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote: Goku twerks.

a valid argument



link: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/goku-vs-rainbow-dash-322758/

stuff to do:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/xenogears-vs-transformers-313404/
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dbz-verse-vs-dark-towers-verse-130285/



Would-be-title: “Scholar”

Rocketman wrote: “If Goku Can’t Do It, Who Can?!?!" Uh...Gotenks or Gohan? “SHUT THE FUCK UP”

Ziku wrote: Optimus Mother Fucking Prime died for our goddamn sins more times than you can fucking count.



Proto Dude wrote:

Megatron wrote: This is pre-retcon Super Nova, which was replaced with the current version, described in Ultimania Omega.




Speaker For The Dead wrote: I don’t think Sephiroth could beat Castiel, much less Michael.x.x



Tezcatlipoca wrote: Silver Surfer moves ftl in a fight and we dont just disregard abilities that they have just because they dont use them consistently. If push comes to shove SS will and can open a blackhole inside team ambgiously gay alien.



-Sheko- wrote: Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like M-Roshi
Grab my glasses I’m out the door I’m gonna bust the city
Before I leave charge ma ki with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I fly off for the night Goku ain’t comin' back

I’m talking super saiyan taking blows blows
Yamcha trying not to be froze froze
Ginyu blowin up his pose pose

Drop chop and fightin' to our favorite martial cree’s
Kicken' em till they’re blood’ied
Chargin' up to get bit’a bust’ing

Don’t stop, make Goku pop
Frieza, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the beating don’t stop no
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh



From thread: Ke$ha vs Goku

GayAssFightingHero wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote: Goku twerks.

a valid argument

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Silver Surfer moves ftl in a fight and we dont just disregard abilities that they have just because they dont use them consistently. If push comes to shove SS will and can open a blackhole inside team ambgiously gay alien.








[img][/img]

The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact