Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Profile: Macho

ProfileLatest VotesLatest FriendsLatest Posts (one month back)

Name: Macho

OFFLINE

Last seen: 12-18-2016

Account type: Regular

Registration date: 05-21-2013

Posts: 1,176

Reputation: 26thumbs-up

Moderates

Van Hohenheims' extension page

Previously known as

Nikola Tesla until 08-12-2013
Thales until 10-24-2014
Van Hohenheim until 04-17-2016

10-18-2016 from criticalWhale
thumbs-side "me: i like books. you, an intellectual: i thoroughly enjoy knowledge written in tomes."

06-26-2016 from hi am new
thumbs-down "You don't seem like a mans man, or my man at the least"

06-21-2016 from Mike Tyson
thumbs-down

03-10-2016 from YuNarukami
thumbs-down "Truly entertaining"

03-10-2016 from Junpei
thumbs-down "faggot"

02-28-2016 from Dr. Smoothy
thumbs-down "u"

02-28-2016 from Vinnie Gognitti
thumbs-down "r"

02-28-2016 from Frogstomp
thumbs-down "a"

02-28-2016 from Asian Reporter Tricia Takanawa
thumbs-down "gay"

06-19-2015 from The Living Tribunal
thumbs-up

[Reputation Details]

[Friend Details]

User Page

The Age of Gods:

Shoddragon wrote:

the entire posting of this thread was a troll move purposefully made by the original poster.

the vs forum shouldn’t be deleted, its just some of its members start massive shitstorms just to troll, the main culprits being:

Tyrant, Morpheus, Moses(AKA: Captain Charisma/Charles Barkley), Goku10000 ( a new addition), and Nyq someshit ( the most recent addition, he goes around purposefully flamebaiting and trolling in the hopes of just pissing people off or simply getting the banned.

@ REALITY: considering your attitude towards afterglow, it seems that much more apparent that their flamebaiting and trolling got to him.

banning him won’t change those fives ways. like I said before, I can’t say I encourage AG’s behavior, but in fact, me and him and even hao I think in this thread proved what our points, and got trolled by those people.











Second quotes:

TheDoctorTyTy wrote: Oh god, Monopoly: the game that ruined friendships before Mario Party.



Znfjl, butchering astronomy:

Znfjl wrote: Planets reflect light tho. The galaxy WOULD go darker if the planets were destroyed, just not completely dark.



Tezcatlipoca wrote:
Also znjfl was right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetshine



Znfjl, butchering economics - I guess he didn’t learn from what I wrote just a few days prior to his comment (see thread: Economic system and other absurdities) on supply and demand, you can copy quotes and concepts; but that doesn’t mean you’re doing it right.

znjfl wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

znjfl wrote:

Got fired recently tho

for?

Supply and demand. I didnt have enough to supply for their demands. In short, there was too little work for an extra employe. 14 of us got fired.

@Peth, yeah...more or less.




Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Super Perfect Cell Returns wrote:

That’s just one image from that scene, there are others where it shows the black hole being bigger. As for it not being able to pull Gohan in, that’s due to Gohan’s natural inner power.

Sure but I doubt it’s any bigger than a small city. And nah, it’s because the suction isn’t that strong unless you go near it, Gohan isn’t even resisting that hard.


I could say the same thing about Superman. How was it that he got K.O’d by crashing into a shadow moon but he’s going through black holes now (yeah I’m aware they are two different versions but the same thing happened with Post Crisis. He gets knocked out by ramming himself into a moon but he’s capable of surviving a big bang blast).

impact velocity, the same reason DBZ characters get cuts scrapes and bruise from being thrown into mountain sides and plateaus.



Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Super Perfect Cell Returns wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Super Perfect Cell Returns wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Wonder Woman sure, but why would you be skeptical about Superman? Superman can survive blackholes and exploding stars easily. Plus there’s this.

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3227294-2013-08-07+07-10-51+-+action+comics+(2011-)+023-008.jpg[/img]



There’s a slim chance that Superman might survive this (and I’m being generous here) but highly unlikely. As for your scan about Superman surviving a mystical blasts, that doesn’t prove anything. Superman is said to be vulnerable to magic, not weak against it which means he survived it merely because it wasn’t strong enough to destroy him not because Superman has some ungodly durability against anything. That blast wouldn’t even compare against Vegeta’s Final Flash in terms of power, let alone Cell’s Solar Kamehameha.

As for black holes, Z fighters have survived the same thing and they were still more than capable of dying against a Solar Kamehameha (had Cell unleashed it)

Bruh, that shit is non-canon and weak sauce compared to the blackhole superman survived, that’s not even a real blackhole.



It may be non cannon but the rest of your statement is nothing but assumptions. It’s a black hole/singularity and there is no evidence to prove it’s weaker or stronger than the black holes that Superman went through.

Well for one it’s bigger, another thing is THAT blackhole is failing to even suck in a toddler so there’s that too. That’s akin more to a singularity than a full sized blackhole tbh. Oh also superman has a HUGE chance of surviving, maybe if superman was in lead armor with a krytonite reactor he’d be severely injured or even killed by the blast, but to say he has a slim chance is laughable.



-Sheko- wrote: Meanwhile a white teenager is paving a path to a bright future. Lol



Fluffle Puff wrote:

Les Matadorss wrote:

Alpha and Omega wrote:

Icelus wrote: I banned him, as he was being an asshat (an offense he was against quite explicitly).

Are we done here? tounge



Find the post please if you did it and show me


It wasn’t Phob- he doesn’t mod vs General.

I would like to ask j-Peth why he’s getting a kick out of this? Your behavior is nothing short of embarrassing, I mean just look at your posts.
The best way I can describe it is: A king on a throne of shit.

I enjoy watching people cling to pride when they are clearly humiliated as they try to keep hold of what dignity they have left.

Eventually this will probably happen to me at some point, the humor of that isn’t lost on me.



Fluffle Puff wrote:

Alpha and Omega wrote:

Yeah I was actually banned for no reason, unless you can find the reason then go for it.

of...of course I know who did it!

It’s not like I’m hoping to goad the answer out of you or anything! BAKA!



Concession of ignorance accepted.



I’d like to ask the G-mod (you know, the ones who aren’t vs mods that can ban people from the vs section) who banned him to step forward and finally put this pitiful display to an end. I’m growing bored of him.



Fluffle Puff wrote:

Karna wrote:

Fluffle Puff wrote:

Alpha and Omega wrote:

Yeah I was actually banned for no reason, unless you can find the reason then go for it.

of...of course I know who did it!

It’s not like I’m hoping to goad the answer out of you or anything! BAKA!



Concession of ignorance accepted.



I’d like to ask the G-mod (you know, the ones who aren’t vs mods that can ban people from the vs section) who banned him to step forward and finally put this pitiful display to an end. I’m growing bored of him.

So, it took him this long and he still didn’t find out?

Also, wait for the G-mod to step forward and he goes strutting along with shit like 'I knew it all along' and the like.

we already know he didn’t know.



There’s nothing more to prove. He’s so stupid he didn’t even know what a G-mod was. When I flat out asked him to list up vs mods he put down G mods as well. and I flat out stated that several of them weren’t vs mods and he still didn’t figure it out and STILL thinks that one of the vs mods is behind it.





Fluffle Puff wrote:

Alpha and Omega wrote:
I actually didn’t it was a G mod, I don’t even know what is a G mod is smiley



Icelus wrote: I banned him, as he was being an asshat (an offense he was against quite explicitly).

Are we done here? tounge

Oh boy


Don’t confuse the child any further.


apparently he doesn’t even know what a G-mod is... ffs how can anyone be this ignorant and claim to be important.



Karna wrote:

Alpha and Omega wrote:

Karna wrote:

Alpha and Omega wrote:

Karna wrote:

Tactician wrote: I’ve only been on this site for a year, but Ophanim banning seems like a weekly occurrence.

So mean.

You’d think he’d stop doing what gets him banned. But nope, never does.



Please don’t talk shit

Most of my bans are from Flame saber because he is a little cry baby banning me for things that are not Vs related. Yet 5 seconds later he does the same thing as me and more.

You with you’re digimon and hate for DBZ which people have targeted, a DBZ fan can give a million proof, yet you just ignore it and go with the other guy lol

Kamen soul rider lol I don’t need to go there

Zn for literally banning anyone who disagrees with his opinion. Meta even complains about that to him

Not my fault you people are sad asses

Aww, did I happen to touch a nerve?

I’m sorry, I’ll try to be nicer next time. It’s not like you ran away and made your own forum so you can preach bullshit that got you banned with likeminded people, right?

Riiight?



LOL what, I made my own forum in 2013, what does that have to do with MVC -.- go outside zeed and go experience “life” something you don’t seem to be familiar with

Oh, wow!

That insult kind of doesn’t work when I was on a date last weekend. Do you know what a date is like? Probably not, with your frothing at the mouth about how Goku is as strong as you want him to be. After all, Goku losing to anyone from Digimon or Comics is simply impossible, amirite?




Tez, butchering astronomy; again (note: I previously told - I think tez directly or indirectly- that not all the stars in the universe are called Sun; of course the mental retard has not only more than average chromosomes, his chromosomes are also faulty in structure- thus his stupidity in calling the Sun a star, lol):

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Anti Monitor wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Anti Monitor wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: This moron wants to talk about bait when it’s very obvious OP made this thread to purposely low ball the justice league and the avengers while wanking Cell.



Cell destroyed the solar system clearly the feat is there, im using the game here to avoid a shit storm

you have anything from jla or avengers to match that moron

you wanked thor to galactus level moron

There people other than you who can actually debate

In the game all he did was blow up the star lol.





Lmao wtf he destroyed the earth and everything else in the solar system????

tez: he only destroyed a star lol derp

massive trolling

Even a blind retard with over 9000 chromosomes like you should be able to tell he shot Gohan into the star and it exloded.







First quotes:

Sekundes wrote:

Roronoa GoGon wrote:

Lvl 101 Magikarp wrote: since people are still being faggots, let me repeat this

Lvl 101 Magikarp wrote: LOL only faggots let women beat on them, i would crush these women if they tried shit with me

Equal rights, Equal fights


Real men wont touch women. As simple as it is. You lose everything if you touch a woman. Your manliness your pride. You can just amputate your penis and your balls if you do so.


I think you did a good job of that with this post.



TiggerLover wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

TiggerLover wrote:
Come on Chibi, you know that No one fully understands me ... I am a complicated chick.



^After-all, nobody is able to tame this Tigger. wink



HEY! What is said in PM stays in PM. lol



LMAO

Raniero wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote: I don’t like you either.
I don’t like anything that haven’t went through evolution yet.


I hope a black person beats your ass one day.



HAHAHAHA, that last part though,lol.

Dark Ghost Supra wrote: Just realizing how old her ways are.

She thinks a man NEEDS to pay for the first date with a woman. No ifs ands or buts. (The fuqq? What is this? 1950?)

Then she went on to say that weed was just as bad at popping pills, shrooms, and other hard street drugs. (smh)

Then she felt like a man should have been in a this boys life because he started smoking weed. (......) Then I went on to tell her that her thinking like that and forcing strange men in my life to try and waive a magic wand that turns little boy to men damaged me as a child. And I told her that I ended up hating all men (Mostly black men. Its complicated, but I will admit Im still a little fucked up mentally) She told me to stop talking.


Man, I cant wait to see her reaction when she finds out I like cock.
lol.



Quincy wrote:

Based Sheko wrote:

Quincy wrote:

Based Sheko wrote:

Quincy wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote: Quincy, show a pic.



And let all the shit I’ve done here link back to my personal life? No thanks.

Edit: @The Retard: I’ll take your avoidance of the question as a resounding 'yes, the only thing going for me is an inflated and retarded forum personality'.


Hahaha, this should be good.

Who are you, anyways? You’re seething right now. Did someone call you a fag on your main or something? lol



I promise you, I’m not. This is my main.


Do you consider your tears to symbolize the breaking of a lion?



It took you a while to come up with something as stupid-sounding as that? My “tears” of laughter might symbolize your apparent lack of anything clever to say.



Speed of crusading Darkness wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Based Sheko wrote:

Speed of crusading Darkness wrote:

Oh.



LMFAO



Jin-Kun wrote:

Quincy wrote:

Zack. wrote:

Quincy wrote: It took you a while to come up with something as stupid-sounding as that? My “tears” of laughter might symbolize your apparent lack of anything clever to say.



Stupid-sounding?

Those are your own words. He’s quoting bits of your Luffy essay.



You don’t think I know now? Why do you think I’m ignoring his idiocy?



You should unleash some of your quincy arrows on Kelby’s ass.




Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:
I think it’s just your existence. You tend to piss sane and intelligent people off just by being here.

It’s quite a gift.



And his name is also Kelby.

Don’t you just want to beat the shit out of this bald asshole?



DaOblivion wrote:

Lord Edgar.. wrote: I cant judge, I like shit music when in the zone. I feel ya.



This ain’t about music. I want my dick in her.



Cid wrote:

-The Author- wrote:

Cid wrote: lolty. Let’s not do this.

Just tell these idiots to get back in VS when they come out here with their crap and you’ll be fine.



I will.

However, that changes nothing of what I wrote. If I see some ego-centric bullcrap like that, whether by pure accident or by someone pointing it out as a complaint or my wandering into the Vs. mod complaint thread, I’ll get a replacement. And I’ll gladly lock the other admins out of their accounts to keep that decision valid.

As for the rest: if you have some legitimate reason to be here, be it a complaint or feedback or whatever, post it. Otherwise, have fun elsewhere.



I thought you just wanted me to split my mod duties from my normal member stuff. Now I can’t even be a dick to people that won’t stop spamming my PMs?

Man, Bjarne needs to get back from his vacation so I can get this handled. lol



The Legend wrote:

Raniero wrote: Wonder what Cid did to get Bjarne’s dick shoved so far up his ass though.



I’ve insulted him a number of times, maybe he likes it rough.

And yes, I rule VS with an iron fist. It’s pretty much the only way to do it and keep it from falling even further down the shitter.

As for why I was given the position back, I showed Jpeth he was wrong. He admitted it and corrected his mistake.



Lord Lucifer Morningstar wrote:

SePHIIIroTH wrote:

Lord Lucifer Morningstar wrote:

SePHIIIroTH wrote: Americans are also racist against arabs



The American “race” is so evil man.


they suck I know :/



Want to go beat some of them up? You take Mcdonalds I’ll take Wal-Mart/Target. That’s where their breeding population is.



Squark wrote:

Ladd wrote:

King Smiley wrote:

Gallavant123 wrote:

King Smiley wrote: For what?



Porn PM

Didn’t seem like a porn kinda guy. Then again he is a guy.

PG13 said it was Yugioh hentai. lol

Nigga wanted to activate his trap card



Hell no wrote:

Aslan wrote:

The Dual-Wielded Alchemist wrote:

Tactics wrote:

Heyo wrote: Not like it matters much. There’s really nothing of value in Canadia.



Nicer people, a government that doesn’t spy on you and spend trillions of dollars on military, health care, our bacon and beer is better, more rights, our money is colored.


Isnt all money colored....
Your bacon is pretty meh compared to the real american thing too



I’ve never heard of American bacon.


It’s called the police




senorchavez wrote:

Meme Guy wrote:

senorchavez wrote: I’m Catholic, is that close enough?


Have you been penetrated by the word of God??!!!?

I’ve been touched by Jesus.



Ne Zha wrote:

Mr. Infinity wrote:

Ne Zha wrote:

Meme Guy wrote: Does getting fucked counts?
If not then I don’t belong in the thread.
lol

Same.


are you too gay guys or have women finally returned to the lounge?

Both.



Ne Zha wrote:

Meme Guy wrote:

Mr. Infinity wrote:

godmode2 wrote: just from curiosity Meme Guy you are a girl right

guy in real life


Mmmmhhmmm

Doesn’t mean I can’t make a woman out of you wink



Meme Guy wrote:

godmode2 wrote:

Ne Zha wrote:

Meme Guy wrote:

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann wrote:

Meme Guy wrote:

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann wrote:

Meme Guy wrote:

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann wrote:

Groovy wrote: Woah guys this is too far


How so?


Can’t handle my presence.


Bitch please.



Nigga I would break you. Don’t try me!



Lol You wanna see my 11 billion light year long slanger?

I think that other guy fapping with my pic. -___-

I was getting candy, now I’m ready to kick back and fap.

dude what are you 17 ?


I am scared if he is. He now has my dick pic!!!



Ne Zha wrote: God is a bastardization of god. Everything is a bastardization of Jackie Chan Adventures.



Groovy wrote: Because he’s 12 years old. and trick-or-treating. Only 12 years old and 5’1.. I got on his ass for like 5 straight minutes before he apologized for his rude behavior.

Pussy ass old ass nigga.



Meme Guy wrote:

jay visiting for a bit wrote:

Syduria wrote:



Ohh....my...GOOODDDDDD!!!!!

OOOOoooHhhhhHhhhHHHHh!

Them perfect nice big eyes, them perfect tanned caramel colored skin complexion that most girls dream of having but get their skin fucked by stayin in the sun too long, them perfect luscious bodacious big kissable lips, that nice thick eyebrows that goes upwards like a hill, that crazy yet smooth beautiful blue hair like the cartoon princesses u see on TV’s and that awkward yet very sexual face expression while ur looking straight at us, and her “I dont give a fuck” face cuz she know she a bad bitch.

And that juicy thick curvatures she be having.

Oh God, please someone help me, I think I’ma die from having to experience the sight of a black angel sent from the heavens.
My eyes are having an eyegasm everytime I see such beauty. Ohhh....my...GODDD!!!


Calm down



Ruthless:

Chronarch wrote: Zeed won’t burn in hell because he banned you. He’ll burn in hell because he’s gay.



-Sheko- wrote:

Rarity wrote:

-Sheko- wrote: blacks smh



Do you have any white guilt, Sheko?

I bought a black dude a drink once. My ancestor’s debt is paid.



Ziku wrote:

Tomie wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

Thor cant lift a cat though






Thors a doctor so he solos.

Thor looks like a woman.

Goku > Spopovich > Women




-Sheko- wrote:

Zeroextra wrote:

-Sheko- wrote: A feminist? She’ll be praised.



Yeah, folks are already saying that she’s brave for speaking of such an uncomfortable experience, and if anyone sees it as more than a harmless innocent thing then they are actually the monsters.

It’s really the patriarchy’s fault for forcing her to be silent all these years.

God bless this child molester.



Fenrisle wrote: Blue Line and Izzy committed ritualistic suicide, and Link kicked the oxygen habit shortly thereafter. sad



Eimot wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Now dbz character have ki control but Odin and Surter don’t lol this guy is a piece of work.




Odin and Surtur have KI control?







Van Hohenheim wrote: Let’s settle this debate once in for all.
Do to my inability to post scans by arguments won’t be as strong but make no mistakes they are credible.

This is a debate that has been going on for a while so I’ll post links to threads it has spread to.



Now let’s see how challenging hulk will be in his current state:
WBH is stage 3 of WWH, stage 2 hulk got koed by a building level laser



Stage 3 hulk is significantly stronger but nothing indicates he is exponentially stronger.
So a city plus level attack should be more than sufficient to win over hulk.
And master Roshi has a concentrated moon level attack under his arsenal.
Hulk not survive.

There is a clear misconception that hulk destroyed a planet.
He didn’t accomplish this by using his own power nor alone:




He had help from red she hulk who had received a power up by the wishing well:




It was also stated by hulk that he wanted to have the most epic battle of all time and then the comment was made that that was the fight hulk always wanted.

Over time the power of the wishing well resided and 4 bloodlust hulks on the level of WBH exchanged punches without destroying earth:






Heck they only life wiped once in their battle in the dark realm:

Again this is because the magic resides.

Regarding the so called planet buster- the attack wasn’t strong enough to even destroy the planet at most it was a life wiper:




Some people even argue that it was done with pure physical strength which is not true; hulk used gamma radiation combined with red she hulks energy, just like he used gamma radiation to sink the east coast in New York:




Now on the dark realm:




And the wishing well brought everyone back to life:




And one of the most important point- how will hulk tag Roshi if he can’t dodge bullets nor dodge opponents like the x man characters:




He can’t even dodge bullets and gets hurt with them:




Meanwhile master Roshi be like:




Look at that thunder clap:



Lol not even going to register to Roshi.
This is a no contest Roshi





Van Hohenheim wrote: Why is it mostly the vs forum mods that have the need to abuse their power when they are proven wrong... oh never mind.

I created this thread not only because my thread was wrongly moved- take notice this could happen to anyone in any forum- but because it has come to my concern that, vs. Mods in particular, have the wild notion that their opinion on a matter is incontrovertible.
When put against the wall when confronted with legitimate evidence they disappear for a while but if pressed further with undeniable proof they have no more choice but to defend their e-status and due to the absence of imagination, naturally the mod decides to flex their e-power. One can only ponder what psychological defects lead these poor souls to commit e-crimes against humanity.

Now for the main attraction:
[url=Thread in question]
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-casual/master-roshi-vs-world-breaker-hulk-358544/[/url]

Take a look at the thread to admire the fierce opposition the mod and his crew put up before they decided to move it.
Oh wait, no such thing happened. Absolutely no evidence was posted to back their arguments, as a matter of fact, no argument was made at all.

After it was moved to vs casual, if you can’t lock it move it - this is were joke threads are made - the opposition was free to vent their frustration (most likely sexual) as they pleased, even a mod decided to going.

My argument that was never addressed:


Van Hohenheim wrote: Let’s settle this debate once in for all.
Do to my inability to post scans by arguments won’t be as strong but make no mistakes they are credible.

This is a debate that has been going on for a while so I’ll post links to threads it has spread to.



Now let’s see how challenging hulk will be in his current state:
WBH is stage 3 of WWH, stage 2 hulk got koed by a building level laser



Stage 3 hulk is significantly stronger but nothing indicates he is exponentially stronger.
So a city plus level attack should be more than sufficient to win over hulk.
And master Roshi has a concentrated moon level attack under his arsenal.
Hulk not survive.

There is a clear misconception that hulk destroyed a planet.
He didn’t accomplish this by using his own power nor alone:




He had help from red she hulk who had received a power up by the wishing well:




It was also stated by hulk that he wanted to have the most epic battle of all time and then the comment was made that that was the fight hulk always wanted.

Over time the power of the wishing well resided and 4 bloodlust hulks on the level of WBH exchanged punches without destroying earth:






Heck they only life wiped once in their battle in the dark realm:

Again this is because the magic resides.

Regarding the so called planet buster- the attack wasn’t strong enough to even destroy the planet at most it was a life wiper:




Some people even argue that it was done with pure physical strength which is not true; hulk used gamma radiation combined with red she hulks energy, just like he used gamma radiation to sink the east coast in New York:




Now on the dark realm:




And the wishing well brought everyone back to life:




And one of the most important point- how will hulk tag Roshi if he can’t dodge bullets nor dodge opponents like the x man characters:




He can’t even dodge bullets and gets hurt with them:




Meanwhile master Roshi be like:




Look at that thunder clap:



Lol not even going to register to Roshi.
This is a no contest Roshi wins.




Let’s first examine the eloquent explanation as to why the mod moved my thread:

The Ancient Apocalypse wrote: I’m moving this to casual. Where it belongs.


Notice the detailed description he put into it- two fragment sentence.

Naturally, if another mod is in the thread he gives important impute to support his fellow mod:

znjfl wrote:

The Ancient Apocalypse wrote: I’m moving this to casual. Where it belongs.


#supported


Should I even say anything about this? I really feel like he does all the work for me, #themodstruggle; #wedoinghardwork; #modresponsibility.

What lead to support for the move:

Tomie wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: this is sad



Where are the mods? All the stuff he said are grounds for a ban no different than superduper.


I guess the mod went easy considering the average vs poster felt so overwhelmed by evidence they wanted me banned.


Pride The Solo King wrote: Hulk solos.Words of wisdom from the Solo King.



My favorite:

znjfl wrote:

Tomie wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: this is sad



Where are the mods? All the stuff he said are grounds for a ban no different than superduper.

Eh, we never(well I personally never), banned superduper for his ridicilous interpretation of comic books(altough to be fair he was trolling), so it would be kind of unfair to ban him.

Anyway, all these posts he makes only make his opinion less relevant, so...


Notice! When you use evidence in the vs forum, mods see your opinion - it’s actually an argument, but I wouldn’t expect Znfjl to know that- as less relevant.

After it was moved the vs comic stand crew finally got vent out:

Tomie wrote:

Van Hohenheim wrote:
I’m not trolling nor joking, so why was my thread moved?



. . .

Because nobody took it seriously. That’s how stupid it was, congrats btw.


People that don’t read comics didn’t take my thread seriously:

Shu-ulath wrote: I don’t even read comix all that much.

Roshi wouldn’t tickle him in any form, his best attack needs prep. His regular attacks are MCB+



If you don’t have a good reason to lock it move it thus making it a joke, that’s how pathetic people deal with problems- make like a out of problems:
P.S. I found this extremely petty and sad.

Tomie wrote:

Van Hohenheim wrote:
Then you debate why, you just don’t move it because you think it should be moved.
Honestly do I have to tell a mod how to do his job?



Whatever you say schnookums, but I don’t debate versus casual so. . .



Tomie wrote:

Van Hohenheim wrote: Tommie and pride, stay on topic or leave.



on-topic in vs. casual? lol.



Tomie wrote:

Cid wrote:

#3 - Trolling: Trolling is mostly fine in this section, but don’t let it get out of hand and spread to other threads or sections. Remember, nothing in this section should be taken seriously. And as such, when someone says Infant Broly is a MFTL Planet Buster just remember, at least it’s in Casual.

#4 - Backing Claims: If asked to provide proof for you claims, feel free to tell them to piss off.



LMFAO

Meanwhile, you’re breaking rule #5:

Cid wrote:

#5 - Posting Scans: When you do provide scans or evidence from a manga, comic, or video to back up your claims, (for whatever reason you would do that in this section) please place them in spoiler tags. Dozens of large images or videos across a page can make the site difficult to browse, especially on mobile devices or slow connections. If you don’t put them in spoilers, your post may be edited or deleted entirely.



“Shit-canned sugah”, notice the delight in his connotation, truly petty.

Tomie wrote:

Van Hohenheim wrote:
Thank you I’ll use this quote in the near future.



Look above you. Trolling is okay in Vs. Casual as per the rules lol. This thread is shit-canned sugah.



Some parading done by our wonderful mod.

znjfl wrote: Oh, and the laser is like potency and shit.

Ya know that laser is some multi Solar System type potency shit.


Can’t play by following the rules, so he’s absolutely loving this.


And another mod joins in:

Flame Saber wrote: This faggot should be banned.


Important detail: Flame Saber has in the passed decided to use his powers against me by breaking the rules.
After I brought this to light and it was corrected he no longer had contact in anyway with me.
But after this latest mod abuse he seemed to grow a pair- jump in the bandwagon because he won’t be reprimanded- and exclaim I be banned.
Wonderful vocabulary their by a mod as well.

Conclusion:
All I ask is for my thread to be moved back to vs forum, where I intended it to be. I don’t even ask for members to be removed from by thread.




Chronarch wrote:

El Matadores wrote:

Chronarch wrote:

El Matadores wrote:

Chronarch wrote: I’ve never seen one saiyan blow up a planet. Much less fodder saiyans.


I’ve never seen god, does that mean he doesn’t exist?


Yes. Just like planet busting saiyans don’t exist in dragonball Z


So on record, you are saying there is no god- correct.


Yeah. If you’ve personally never seen God, then he doesn’t exist. Just like saiyans can’t destroy a planet. Both God and planet busting saiyans have never been seen.



Based Beholder wrote: I hope that he is one brutal motherfucker again.

Maybe he can blowup mr popo for giggles



Tomie wrote:

Yoshikage Kira wrote: Get of supes rod




But, it’s sooo good.



Bruce Wilson C. wrote: So a afro american is shot, they riot, but they don’t riot that the healthcare sucks IN USA or something that effects everyone.
John Q. anyone, fucking humans.



Samurai Billy wrote:

Kuru wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

AK-4Deception wrote:

M029H3U5 wrote:

AK-4Deception wrote:

M029H3U5 wrote:

AK-4Deception wrote: It’s just his body on Earth that’s dead anyway, thats all. Just a shell.


Whoa. That’s a fatalistic attitude if ever I’ve see one. Don’t become numb, man. lol

Well, I mean, death one way or another is inevitable isn’t it?


Well, yeah, but that just means you shouldn’t fear it when your time comes. It doesn’t make life any less significant. Otherwise, if peeps had just decided “Who gives a shit?" during genocides like the Holocaust...


Well to be fair, if you’re black and live America right? And you are treated a certain way or whatever you’re whole life my law enforcement, strangers in upscale neighborhoods, etc, and when the black community would try to bring this to attention, and it’s passed off as whining it bitching, or complaining, or excuses, why even like.....try anymore? No need to get mad, that would only make me look worse or typical. Might was well look at it in a semi-positive way.

I know everyone does not believe in the after life or whatever but I just see it as God having the last say when it’s all said and done. No need to stress over a life that is no longer with us.



Yall could try look at yourself and try to improve.

If America was so damn racist wouldn’t Asians be in the same boat?

Yet they’re at the top of the score board

have you ever opened a history book dude

He only opens manga bro



Samurai Billy wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

Samurai Billy wrote: The only thing you should identify as is retarded.



That was pretty good, I’ll give you that

Don’t give me positive feedback. I need to stay mad at you and now you’re confusing me.



Tomie wrote:

Anime18 wrote:
dude...calm down...jesus christ.

You have your opinion and i have mine. But i feel mine has more solid ground to stand on considering how ppl always seem to ask “are anime characters white or asian?"




What in the world? Who cares what a bunch of people who barely know shit think? You’ve spouted some really ignorant shit and now you’re hiding behind some opinion. Well, guess what hun? You’re opinion is worth dog shit because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Anime18 wrote:

If they drew them asian like i know great manga artists are easily capable, then ppl would never ask this.

The black characters you gave seem normal. But, how many normal ones do you see in popular anime that many ppl know about or have seen?




2 out of the 5 characters are from popular manga in japan. WTF does “look” Asian suppose to mean? Lemme guess because they don’t have slanted eyes, right?


Anime18 wrote:

Like i said dude.....i’m totally not trying to make enemies dude. I see where you’re coming from, i just honestly think you should do some more research on this matter.

chill.....



Listen to me you little cunt, just because you get your kicks watching cartoons from my country. Doesn’t suddenly make you an expert on it. You don’t even speak Japanese FFS.



znjfl wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

znjfl wrote:

-Sheko- wrote: his government is like communist or some shit.

Its not anymore, it was back then tho.

What is it now? Tribal Warlordocracy?

Worse, Capitalism smiley



holy shit wrote:

AK-4Deception wrote:

znjfl wrote:

AK-4Deception wrote:

znjfl wrote:

AK-4Deception wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Spiral wrote:

-Sheko- wrote: Znjfkr is legitimately the only person here who has a right to complain about a rough life.


How so?

If I’m remembering this correctly, he lives in a country that’s been invaded once or twice in his lifetime. And even when it’s not being invaded, his government is like communist or some shit.

Hows that worse than Camden or something?

Well, for starters, have you spent more than 4-5 months at a time without leaving your basement once?
5 years in total.

Seen fathers scream as their children are shot by sharpshooters and other people holding him back because a sharpshooter would kill him as well, as his child is bleeding out in the street? The little stuff like that. Along with bombs falling on your building every other day. Nothing terrible.


Bombs fell on your buildings every other day huh.

Twice. I`d say thats 2 times too much.


I just dont believe you tbh. Bombs hitting a your building every other day? Maybe you should re-read that. Unless bombs mean something different where you’re from.



.......



Crismon123 wrote:

Mokou wrote:

Applejack wrote: I can have them if you don’t want them.



PM your address



And this is how murderers/rapers get into your house

RIP Apple jack



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/off-topic/lets-discuss-dsas-mythology-265360/


November Rain wrote: Look at him trying to comprehend basic English.




November Rain wrote:

DSA Darsches - Alpha Beta Omega wrote:

Gallean wrote: If anything it seems to be more in line with Lovecraft’s works; I highly doubt that he’s 'ripping of' anything though.


You gotte love Lovecraft.
I think ill add Nya to the mix, and she will (by pure casuality) be a lustful black haired babe with glasses and a huge rack.


Don’t brag about being a virgin DSA.



Ke Ke wrote:

Tyrant wrote: I’m also going to make a story.

The main character is a giga mega super omniverse buster. And he is only 0.0000001% as powerful as the weakest fodder in the story.

Isn’t it so awesome?!?!



I won’t lie, I’m loving all of these feats.



M029H3U5 wrote:

P408370R wrote:

M029H3U5 wrote:

P408370R wrote: If that helps you sleep better at night, brother mine.


You’re one of the biggest weebs on here, lol.


I would kindly ask you not to engage in defamatory libel; thank you. smiley

Even when I did read manga, which I haven’t touched for over an year, it was no more than four or five, and very sporadically.


You also took Japanese in high school, fren, which is a language that only the biggest weebs on MvC are fluent in. :]



The wrote:

Samurai Billy wrote:

The wrote:

Samurai Billy wrote:

The wrote: Don’t cut yourself on that edge, bro.

Reality is an edge. It dwells on the edge of a two sided plane. On one side lies insanity, on the other, death.



What a faggot.

I’ll debate you into submission bitch.



There’s nothing to debate. Your faggotry is so obvious it’s a universally accepted axiom upon which all understanding of reality is founded. When a newborn baby comes into the world, before it can speak, before it can even think as we understand it, it subconsciously knows that Samurai Billy is a faggot. In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth, and he said “Samurai Billy is a faggot." As the Tower crumbles, black holes fade away and the mighty Cthulhu himself lays dead as a dry xenomollusk husk beneath a titanic red star, one thing will never go away... your faggotry. Even if there was an infinite number of universes, one for every possibility, you would be a faggot in all of them.



-The Author- wrote:

P408370R wrote: Sadly; everything good is rather costly.

Except our love. smiley



I said that to a male prostitute one time.

He still charged me $250.



Chronarch wrote: Lucifer wins as he will in the end. Sorry Christfags cool



Chronarch wrote:

mustard seed wrote: It is obvious that humanity today is being indoctrinated by evolution.The question is why????

Indoctrinated? no. Unless teaching scientific facts is wrong.

Why does evolution so scared of God and the Christ.


It has no judgement on those things. Plenty of Christians accept Evolution.

It cant explain soft tissues samples.


Hm?

Why is that evolution frames the way that God and the Bible is seen, when the framework is interpretation..As a jury we are looking at who is making the best case, yet instead of looking and weighing the evidence, it is just simply swallowed up .....


No. Things like evolution are tested ALL the time. Also, If one could disprove the theory they would win the Nobel prize. They would be famous. However, the tests and expirements show evolution to be supported.

Kitchen, Dawkins and other trash like that are just waging a campaign that has nothing to do with science...WHERE DOEs LIFE COME FROM...PLEASE DONT SAY SPACE!!!


Life comes from the stars. Actually. Well, Abiogenesis kicked in on earth too but all that stuff came from stars.



23neuro wrote:

jay visiting for a bit wrote:

23neuro wrote:

jay visiting for a bit wrote: I don’t eat ramen noodles and don’t blame your looks getting worse day by day on my visual prowess.
Lastly, use a bit of sunscreen (at least 30 SPF) when goin' outside because your kind tend to crack early.



I am not too worried about my skin exposure to UV radiation, I have the ability to grow mammalian hair follicles to the point of purposeful adaptation to not only direct environments to radiation exposure but to cold environments. Thank you for the useful tip though, if you ever forget your ID when ordering a beer, I got you.



Mammalian hair follicles? That’s due to having more testosterone. Don’t say it like it’s some sort of an accomplishment when you got hair growing all over your face and body, lookin' like an albino ape.
Nobody likes that shit and I mean nobody unless they have some sort of a hair fetish.
You look more like the primal natives than the blacks do. Lmfao.
Lastly, it’s not just the sun either that you crack early. It must be quite saddening to not stay youthful for a long time.



I see your parents were not strict about your life-science education, that is okay. It is probably best you pursue a more robotic structural form of self indulged intellectualism like business where you can show off your extremely in depth analyses of visual representation and social whorism.

I do look forward to your next picture and bluntly homosexually stuffed hetero commentary in your pursuit of attention accumulation in your quest for filling your void of existence. Yes, I do acknowledge you Jay, you have a seat on this site, feel welcome and loved. You can indeed lay down the poster board signs of social awkwardness, we will still see your username either way. smiley



Groovy wrote:

Cirno wrote: Stop pm’ing me faggots.

I wasn’t lying in my pm though, so I’d appreciate it if you kept it respectful and discreet thx



-Sheko- wrote:

Groovy wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Yuma3 wrote: My cold personality

I’m wet already.

You think that’s something? He’s also an experienced fighter and has taken on law enforcement AS WELL AS groups of people.


Fuck, I need new panties.

Wait, that’s the guy that fought off multiple rioters at a school or something?

I’ma put a ring on it.



Astner wrote: You can’t really have the durability of a black hole. Since you can’t transfer enough energy to what’s beyond the event horizon to the point that it will break loose. So in realistic terms it would be indestructible.

But there are other properties to back holes. According to general relativity as you get close to the singularity the space is stretched (in one direction) to the point where the weak-, and strong nuclear forces don’t reach the quarks and leptons thus the atoms break down.



Astner wrote:

The Doctor wrote: sort of. if a blackhole consumes a solar system and someone enters it without getting hurt, you can generally assume solar system level durability for said person. destroying a black hole would give you a minimum DC of the strongest thing the blackhole has destroyed.


That doesn’t make sense. But entertaining the idea, how do you compare the durability of a solar system to that of a character? We’re dealing with two completely different scales.

Do you mean as, the least amount of energy it would take to disperse the matter in a solar system in relation to the least amount of energy it would take to damage a certain character? There are a number of consistency errors in that thesis. Take the mallet versus the axe argument. These two weapons distribute energy differently, and the axe is far more energy efficient.

The best model would be to have rigidity and elasticity, with thermal resistance. Because then all you’d need would be numbers, having characters billions of times more durable than diamond.



Astner wrote:

DS Aizen - La persona superiore a Dio wrote: @Astner
complicated calcs are not allowed in the vs, hence why I proposed such a (crapy) method of quantifying


What people consider complicated is relative to the individual. For instance, we may look at the same problem, and one of us may perceive it as complicated, whereas the other perceives it as mundane. In the end, it’s logic all the same, and what separates our perception of it is mainly prior experiences.

Which leaves us with a subjective center for debating, which ultimately ruins the purpose. Unless you’re arguing just to have fun, with no concern for what can and cannot be considered factual.



Gary Oak wrote:

heavenly king wrote: when dealing with 16 or 17 year old bitch boys like why should i


So that we can read what you’re writing. I mean, a monkey smashing wildly on a keyboard would get less grammar errors than you.



Gary Oak wrote: I’ve never seen a post with so much text yet so little relevant content, are you trying to set a record Keollyn?



Gary Oak wrote: Keollyn must be confused, he seem to think that posting walls of irrelevant text until someone doesn’t respond to him in a bullet point fashion is how you debate.

It’s not a test of patience Keollyn, look up some 101 tutoring in how to debate.



On the Internet I am a 15 year old girl wrote: You’re talking as if DC comics are consistent, well written and meant to appeal to a bright audience.

Fact is that DC target audience is kids, mainly young American teens, the stupidest out of the lot. Kids that are too stupid to find errors in consistency.

You can’t really compare American comics to anime and manga because anime and manga is generally better written.

American comics are like Looney Toons without the comedy factor.




Yeah, some people were never taught context clues in middle school:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: realm = world = planet.


pick up a dictionary you stupid fuck.


Realm means a certain domain and world does, as well, in this context; what this kid tried to do was equate world to planet in a different context and tried to apply it to the established context of domain.

Panty Thief wrote: Guess I’ll be polite enough to comment on your shit thread when no other would. See how good of a friend I am?

Fuck you btw.



-Sheko- wrote:

Anime18 wrote:

-Sheko- wrote: I would be kicked out of my Neo-Nazi club. sad


So you are bald? lol

Still totally trying to wrap my head around this one haha.

I never would’ve imagined....

It’s not a difficult skill.



40 acres wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

The Real Corey wrote: Didn’t know you were Souls, dude. What is this stuff I hear about you wanting me and my people to die? Dude, I’m hurt.



Nigga you always knew my stance on you afro americans


Don’t worry the feeling is mutual. I am sure if you ever run into me on the streets I will take that chance on getting that time and shoot you in the face. I have to live up to the statistics and all that. No hard feelings right?



40 acres wrote: He should of did us all a favor and just shot you in the face. For that reason alone he is a race traitor fuck that nigga.






http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/buutenks-vs-beta-ray-bill-335269/15

Through:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/buutenks-vs-beta-ray-bill-335269/19


http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/buutenks-vs-beta-ray-bill-335269/23

Skip to:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/buutenks-vs-beta-ray-bill-335269/34

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/buutenks-vs-beta-ray-bill-335269/35






Chronarch wrote:

The God Andromeda wrote: This is why I said plot. Everything I did was leading up this point


Not so much plot as stroking your own dick



Rich Homie Moses wrote:

ProfessorRapeSickle wrote:

Rich Homie Moses wrote: Pretty sure RapeSickle’s trolling anyway.

He knows Stardust is Frieza level and is just yanking our chain with this retarded “size of universe” argument.

I’m a woman.


And no, I actually think saying a top-tier herald of galactus only being “frieza level” is retarded...



Being a woman will do that to you.



Rich Homie Moses wrote:

Cid wrote:

Rich Homie Moses wrote:

Cid wrote:

Rich Homie Moses wrote: Is Cid’s worthless fat ass honestly trying to convince me there are legit people dumb enough IRL to give him any kind of managerial type position?



I’m currently monitoring the cardiac arrhythmia of 58 people, including 23 people on a cardiac ward and 14 people who’ve recently had surgical procedures. For the last five years I’ve saved dozens of lives indirectly and a handful directly.

I think I could manage being head cashier, or whatever it is you do, boy.




Actually, I think the KRS-One gif applies to this much more.





And I think this should be sufficient enough to shut your delinquent ass up.





I be in the ER posting on moviecodec erryday too



Rich Homie Moses wrote: A new internet loser awaits!

*cracks knuckles*

What do you call someone who contributes neither intelligence nor humor to a topic





A Cid.

Eat a dick you worthless fatass. I thought you quit posting here (and thus, made this forum a better place and FAR more tolerable to post in and actually, that shit never happened either, pathetic) for your KID?

So you’re a piece of shit father AND administrator.

Shut your dumbass up. Nobody in life or on the net takes a worthless lardass that looks like this seriously:







I’m a grown ass man, I’d slap the shit out of your pathetic looking ass if you came at me like that in life. I step on cockroaches whose existence is as wasted as yours for fun.





Now take that fade like a man and bounce (literally, fat shit). Topic was fine before your irrelevant 2 cents and will be better without it. Talking tough when you look like a bag of ass.




Mosie Badazz wrote:

aztec fag wrote:

Rich Homie Moses wrote:

aztec fag wrote: Last I checked Terrax can fly at the speed of light, how the fuck is add hominem proving me wrong? Actually present a decent argument genius.



aztec fag please note the scan of Captain America grabbing Terrax and bodyslamming his bitch ass and tell me how this dude is blitzing Frieza again?

Please do note that captain america has jobbing aura and even the fucking living tribunal has a low end of him being killed? How the fuck is low-end mining and posting one instance proof of anything when I can show you terrax consistently keeping up with beings far more powerful than captain america?



Shut the fuck up faggot. God why are you so stupid? Holy shit. How about you stop making excuses and start reading the material you’re dickriding? I would tell you to try and use your head, but shit, it looks like that thing isn’t even able to process children’s stories.




Mosie Badazz wrote:

The Merchant wrote: Huh, you know it’s kinda funny but Moses and you actually peg the God-tiers of DBZ-verse roughly the same level in Marvel, AKA Skyfather level, just like I do. All this arguing about Frieza is pretty pointless.



It’s pointless because I swear son is an energy vampire. Like the kind of stupid that just seeks to outlast the opponent rather than win with logical coherency. Lol I’ve never seen a dumbass just regurgitate the same mentally defunct points over and over again and straight up ignore the source material for the sake of saying whatever cock he’s sucking atm wins.

Frieza would smash Thor. Way too fast. Way too powerful. Way too skilled. Way too strong. And I’m talking form 1, shit is ridiculous how much he’d smash Thor, lol.




Mosie Badazz wrote: How about we look at how non-violent the Civil Rights era actually was and the fact that even the President was touched.


Shit was real back then, you’re a clown Fluffle Puff and have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about. Try reading a book actually written by a black person during that time that doesn’t have colorful animal pictures in it and is more than 20 pages before commenting on or in this topic again, clown.

But asking this dumbass white boy to actually learn something before speaking on it is probably asking to much.

That white entitlement says white man don’t gotta know shit and still has an opinion that’s valid. lmao. But if you’re looking for a starting point, I suggest Soul on Ice. smiley




znjfl wrote:

Chronarch wrote:

Les Matadorss wrote:

Chronarch wrote:

znjfl wrote:

Les Matadorss wrote:
How much time did you say you spend in a hole while your country got bombarded?

Exhibit A of a douchebag. Point proven.


Well Hitlerdores supports all the Jews being killed and has openly said he wouldn’t care if it happened. He’s basically a scumbag.


I find it annoying that you keep taking my statements out of context.

I said I was indifferent of what happened in the middle east and that other countries should stay out of there because they only create instability in the region.

I unlike you, state a neutral stance, you on the other hand want to kill ISIS members regardless if civilians casualties.
And then you go on to say that civilian casualties is “There is not a reason a nation can give that would justify murdering unarmed civilians. “


Stay on topic, Hitlerdores.

Yep. Pseudo intellectuals end up as retards. Guess he is no different.



Marvel Expert wrote:

Icelus wrote: Don’t mortify yourself, Marvel Expert; your mastery over the English language is fictitious and your command of it unsatisfactory.


Look who’s not ashamed to admit that he was bullied in school.




Gary Oak wrote:

Miss Kitty Kitty wrote: Maybe they just didn’t what they read.


What the hell are you trying to say? My 4 year old cousin formulate himself better than you. You’re fucking horrible.



Marvel Expert wrote: Employer: So why should we hire you.

Tomie: I can read manuals really well.

/thread

Wait, Tomie can’t read... LMAO!



Gary Oak wrote:

The Legend wrote: Failing is a bitch, ain’t it?


You tell me, you seem to have more experience with it.



Gary Oak wrote:
OMG. run for the hills get the troops we’re hunting this fucker down for his idiocy. “There are two worlds here," explained Lucas. “There’s my world, which is the movies, and there’s this other world that has been created, which I say is the parallel universe—the licensing world of the books, games and comic books. They don’t intrude on my world, which is a select period of time, [but] they do intrude in between the movies. I don’t get too involved in the parallel universe." from your canon site lulz http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon also you never responded to your way of how they’d kill buu cuz at least 3 of those 5 were wrong, and im not sure how your fucking life force draining and infinite dimension dropping works.





Gary Oak wrote:

The Legend wrote: Seems the majority of the people in the thread disagree.


Appeal to popularity.

I sorry for making you cry. <3


Sometimes when I laugh hard enough I drop tears.

The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact