Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Profile: Helios

ProfileLatest VotesLatest FriendsLatest Posts (one month back)

Name: Helios

OFFLINE

Last seen: 08-08-2016

Account type: Regular

Registration date: 05-24-2012

Posts: 5,300

Age: 19

Location: Some no-named field.

About: Cool as fuck~

Hobbies: Sleeping.

Reputation: 117thumbs-up

Previously known as

.Bored. until 05-13-2013
Repsol until 05-14-2013
.Bored. until 05-16-2013
Repsol until 01-18-2014

02-21-2019 from gojira4life
thumbs-down

07-24-2016 from Crismon123
thumbs-up "Come to t5forums.com pls :("

02-22-2015 from Alexander.
thumbs-up "Indeed."

01-09-2015 from The Fantom Convoy
thumbs-up "Likes LOTR and supports Ben 10. Quality Member confirmed"

12-05-2014 from Souls
thumbs-down

11-21-2014 from Vance Prime
thumbs-up

11-21-2014 from Blitzkrieg
thumbs-up

11-19-2014 from Expensive-Discount
thumbs-up "Good taste in music."

10-12-2014 from Mr Couch Potato
thumbs-up "You loved it :3"

10-11-2014 from Harlequin of Hate
thumbs-up "Yes buddy, had no idea it was you, stupid name changes n stuff"

[Reputation Details]

06-21-2013
YuNarukami

06-21-2013
Ruthless

01-02-2013
EL HERMANO DE JIREN

01-02-2013
The Brothers Grimm

01-02-2013
Polar

01-02-2013
Fuck you Luis

01-02-2013
Just a Member

07-29-2012
Atheist

07-22-2012
Godot

06-15-2012
Ragex

[Friend Details]

User Page

KlNG JOHN wrote:





Zero the Reploid Hero wrote:

Saw the first three pages of the thread; decided to say fuck the rest of it, since I’ve seen enough.


What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Wanking.

Here is all I saw within that debate in regards to what people have argued in that thread:

“HURR DURR Composite Link is Lightning+ Speeds with Moonbusting, he solos trololololo”

“DURR HURR Samus can’t be destroyed because she can’t be affected by matter, because Gravity Suit is beyond broken trolololololo” (I was one of the ones who pretty much said and agreed with this, and I probably shouldn’t have now that I think about it)

“HURR DURR Sonic is FTL and he rapes; oh wait, no Chaos Emeralds? He gets ROFLStomped because he’s shit-tier without dat bling-bling trololololololo”

“DURR HURR Goku has 50 gazillion times better stats than anyone on Team 1; he’s faster than Base Sonic and destroys Solar Systems, and he can just destroy all of his teammates and solo via powerscaling trololololololo”





And you wanna know what is all in common with all those statements?

Hyperboles; Exaggerations/Wanking; and... here’s the best part!





NO. FUCKING. EVIDENCE. OF. CLAIMS.

Got that? None. You got these douchebags who say “Oh, Link can do that shit!" but guess what? If I said “Proof or it didn’t happen," you wanna know what I’d get? Jack Shit.

The point still stands; proof, or it didn’t happen, and you’re stating hyperboles, exaggerations, wanking, and that you have no evidence to support your bullshit that you try beating off to/with.



When the fuck has Goku ever become a MFTL+++ Galaxy Busting (and has the same level durability, because clowns think Goku can apparently tank as much as he busts now, with no actual statements to support it, and if he did such an attack he’d kill everybody, including himself) God of Bullshit? That’s 100% Avalon-level crap.

There has never been any statement or powerscaling or whatever sort of proof to suggest either of those claims; and even if there has, it wasn’t even provided. I could argue that the opposing side(s) should’ve asked for it if they found it to be such bullshit; but again, the point still fucking stands.





It’s that simple. And infact, I issue the challenge right now, in this very thread: Show me some acceptable proof that Goku has shown to be MFTL+++ Speeds in regards to all three categories; travel, reaction, and combat: Galaxy++ Busting (and durability), and that he can do all this shit whenever he wants and however the fuck he wants and all that other stuff.



And by acceptable; I mean the 100% author-published canon and sensible powerscaling: Not your faggot GT bullshit, which is non-canon, not your faggot Anime bullshit, which is (entertaining, but also) non-canon, not your faggot ass game mechanics, which is non-canon, and your faggot piece of garbage shitcalcs from your failures of a site that can’t calc for shit, such as OBD and Narutard Forums, that are massively inconsistent/wanked just like the statements you bastards typed.



I don’t even make this statement just for the Anime side; I make this for the Video Game side too. When the fuck has Link been able to casually Moon-bust and have Lightning+ Combat and Reaction speeds? When the fuck has Samus been immune to everything except LolOmnipotence and TrolololoReality Warping? When the fuck has Sonic been complete and utter trash without his Chaos Emeralds, when apparently there have been so many decent threads with Sonic and people argue “Hurr Durr Base Sonic Godstomps”?





Get. This. Shit. Cleared. Up.




return wrote: Has anyone ever been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?



the reaper wrote: i hunt birds faggots

Adorable Hawk wrote: WHAT YOU CLAIM IS FALSE. YOU WERE ARRESTED FOR WAVING A TOY GUN AROUND A HEAVILY POPULATED AVIAN SHOPPING CENTER. YOU WERE ALSO MAKING STRANGE CHILDLIKE GUN NOISE. NEEDLESS TO SAY YOU WERE GIVEN A SLAP ON THE WRIST AND INSTRUCTED TO GROW PROPER HUMAN TESTICLES.



Sheko the Ripper wrote: Every brony that walks this earth. Every man, who covets the evil of the pony. Every man, Who keeps a picture of fluttershy as their background. Every man, Who applies rainbow decals to their car. Who floods the boards of The Lounge. Who defiles our memes. Who brings ruin and corruption to the face of our world.
Our mission is to hunt you. To crush you. To ruin you.
We shall tear at the integrity of your legions, and revel in the dying agony of your evil. We shall bring disillusion to your corrupt acclaim, and laugh in the face of your idle threats.
Your evil does not trepidate us. Your evil does not repel us.
We shall destroy and obliterate until you are nothing but a neon stain on the face of the internet.
And when the last brony is cornered, and cannot call for the assistance of its corrupt armies, When they are trapped, and are unable to brandish the blade of evil, we shall remember. Remember all the delusion you have wrought. Remember the corrupted memes. Remember the defilation of everything you have ever touched,
and we will have no mercy.



Sheko the Ripper wrote: Jerking
Every
Second
Savagely
Imagining
Caressing
Alba
And
Licking
Beautiful
Alba

Sick fagbos.




Quotes of retardation:

SuperSaqer wrote: YOU NEED TO HAVE INFINITE ENERGY TO GO AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. ARALE WENT FAR OFF THE SPEED OF LIGHT, SO SCIENTIFICALLY, SHE HAS MORE THAN INFINITE ENERGY. IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN INFINITE ENERGY SCIENTIFICALLY, YOU CAN ESCAPE THE BLACK HOLE. GOT IT?



Lmao.

The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact