Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Profile: Aigis

ProfileLatest VotesLatest FriendsLatest Posts (one month back)

Name: Aigis

OFFLINE

Last seen: 05-21-2015

Account type: Regular

Banned permanent from The Anti-Anime Alliance

Registration date: 11-09-2008

Posts: 30,879

Age: 20

About: College Guy

Hobbies: Usual nerdy things. most of the time hanging out with my bro Magnum Bookworm.

Reputation: 144thumbs-up

Previously known as

Szayel until 03-11-2009
Geass until 01-11-2010
The Butcher until 03-27-2013
Has Shit Taste until 03-27-2013
The Butcher until 01-21-2015

02-28-2015 from Raniero
thumbs-down "You're just a fag in general"

01-24-2015 from Junpei
thumbs-up "Me and Fooj are both proud"

01-09-2015 from The Fantom Convoy
thumbs-up "How did you leave so successfully? I need to know..."

08-14-2014 from Paris
thumbs-up "Miss you homo."

07-08-2014 from Read This If U Fap To Gay Porn
thumbs-up "This user is clearly heterosexual"

07-06-2014 from Chaos Theory
thumbs-up "Hate to see you leave brother"

07-05-2014 from Snap
thumbs-up "I'll miss you, too."

06-27-2014 from Zeus.
thumbs-up "mm Dat Mary Jane"

06-23-2014 from Coldsteel the Heggest
thumbs-up "nerd"

06-20-2014 from Ryan Burns
thumbs-up "Ms. Marvel"

[Reputation Details]

07-19-2013
Raniero

06-29-2013
Snap

05-09-2013
Hispanic Illuminaughty Overlord

04-10-2013
Zanji Suzunami

02-10-2013
Phantom

02-06-2013
Suzunami Zanji

11-13-2012
Mr Couch Potato

12-08-2008
Magnum Miracles

[Friend Details]

User Page

I’m back, but I’m not going to be on as much this time. This time, its going to be different smiley.



Favorite Quotes:

Brutus Kicks Ass wrote: Don’t take what they say to heart skitts, all they’re trying to do is get a rise out of you.

When they do it just post a picture of your ass and tell them to print it out so they can kiss it.


Krom Shade wrote: one debater post good showings of the character
the other post bad shownings of the character to weaken or downplay the character.
then the audience which consist of more anime fans than comic fans are going for the one on the Anime side because they hate/biased against the comic side.(then starts to praise the Anime side saying “what a wonderful debater(sometimes true) while ignoring the efforts of the comic side just because its a comic character.

welcome to the new Vs forum.



Omni-Man wrote: Are you projecting your homosexual cross-dresser faggot fantasies onto me again? I thought I told you to stop doing that back in the bleach thread. I guess dumb animals like you never learn, do you? It’s like when I have to beat my dog, instead now it’s you. No moses! Bad Moses! Do you see that mess you made! Bad dog. Bad fucking dog. Now I’m going to have to shampoo the carpet because you keep pissing yourself. Fuck sake, give me one solid reason I don’t put you down now. Why the fuck am I bothering with a stupid animal like you, you beast never learn.

Just like that, but over the interwebs.



i r guY wrote: It just feels right here. This is the only forum I’ve ever known since 2005. I enjoy fawking with Cid, it’s entertaining. The layout of this site is simple and nice. No fancy shmancy bullshit tokens just to earn a right to PM somebody you need to pay for or play in a lame ass arcade game. ZOMG you have to earn tokens to play Tetris. Shit if I wanted to play tetris I would just play it on windows or XBL arcade for free. I enjoy messin' around with you all and the cool thing is, you all know I like to fuck around for the lulz.

Cheers to Bjarne and his brilliant yet simple and easy going site, and to all the anime nerds and strange Canadian Paganist witches.

May there be more lulz and fucking around on MvC to come.



HALOOOOOOOO wrote: Let me predict a few things about 2012:

- People will eat food.
- People will drive cars.
- People will watch TV.
- People will have sex.
- People will be born.
- People will die.
- People will do a lot more things than what I’m listing on this list, but I’m too lazy to list them all right now. Just the important ones.

Since I made such an impressive list of things that all will come true, I should be thought of as being one of the smartest people ever.



Squipple wrote: Hi Becky, I actually tried to keep it under the Fuckin metal genre, just make up your own tune & sing along... 'coz atleast this cud take you to an insane mood & cud make you to feel the same way that I think of you, i.e. me singing this song in some random isolated planet in the Alpha Centauri planetary system. Tell me isn’t it gonna be fuckin' awesome, I betcha ass that you’re headbangin this shit!!!!




Hammer smashed face

There’s something inside me
It’s, it’s coming out
I feel like killing you
Let loose the anger, held back too long
My blood runs cold

Through my anatomy, dwells another being
Rooted in my cortex, a servant to its bidding

Brutality now becomes my appetite
Violence is now a way of life
The sledge my tool to torture
As it pounds down on your forehead

Eyes bulging from their sockets
With every swing of my mallet
I smash your fucking head in, until brains seep in
through the cracks, blood does leak
distorted beauty, catastrophe
Steaming slop, splattered all over me

Lifeless body, slouching dead lecherous abcess, where you once had a head


Avoiding the prophecy of my new found lust
You will never live again, soon your life will end
I’ll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face
facial bones collapse as I crack your skull in half

Crushing, cranial, contents

Draining the snot, I rip out the eyes
Squeezing them in my hands nerves are incised
Peeling the flesh off the bottom of my weapon
Involuntarily pulpifying facial regions

Suffer, and then you die

Torture, pulverized

At one with my sixth sense, I feel free
To kill as I please, no one can stop me

Created to kill, the carnage continues
Violently reshaping human facial tissue

Brutality becomes my appetite
Violence is now a way of life
The sledge my tool to torture
As it pounds down on your forehead



The MASK wrote: Bitch I’m not doctor Phil I’m asking you how you came about your sexuality?

You just don’t wake up at 12 yrs old and think “Hmmm I’m equally interested in vagina and penis, huh I wonder what’s for breakfast.“



The MASK wrote: Get your trusty straw and favorite bag of cocaine and happily snort away.



Infinitus wrote: Have you been sexually assaulted by walrus or large man/boy from Alabama through the INTERNET?

Dial 1-800-PWND

Alexander Beaufort is here to work for your rights!

Too many LoLs, I got you covered.

Inbox spammed with gay porn, I got your back (Figuratively speaking)!

Banned for being baby?!
We’ll get them bitches

Dial 1-800-PWND

Because The internet is serious Business!



Skeetles wrote:



Marly wrote:

Titan Maximum wrote: This forum is a joke compared to others.



You Are Being Flamed Because

[ ] You posted a Religious Thread
[ ] You posted a accusation with no proof
[ ] You posted a thread containing 1337 talk
[ ] You posted a me > u thread
[ ] you posted a worthless offensive thread
[ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
[x] You committed crimes against pork biproducts
[ ] You posted a “YOU ALL SUCK” message
[ ] You haven’t read the FAQ
[ ] You don’t know which forum to post in
[ ] You just plain suck
[ ] You posted false information
[ ] You posted something totally uninteresting
[ ] You doubleposted
[ ] YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ALL WRITTEN IN CAPS
[ ] You posted racist crap
[x] I don’t like your tone of voice
[ ] You are not civilized enough to post in these forums
[ ] Yuo mispeled evry sengle wurd.
[x] Your parents are related
[ ] You and your wife are related
[ ] You dated my sister
[ ] You dated my brother
[x] You made love to my dog

In Punishment, You Must:

[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[x] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Read the f****** FAQ
[ ] Call Obama and inform him he’s black
[ ] Go to your room with no supper
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of a Highway
[ ] Recite the Greek alphabet backwards
[x] Take a bath in bleach
[ ] Drink out of a spitoon
[ ] Eat my ass
[x] Grind a rail on your sack
[ ] All of the above

In Closing, I’d Like to Say:

[ ] 1 R 1337
[ ] Pwned
[x] GG no re
[ ] Blow me
[ ] Get a life
[ ] Me > u
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] Go to hell
[ ] Your IQ must be 7
[ ] Take your s*** somewhere else
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[ ] Learn to post or f*** off
[x] Go jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] STFU botter
[ ] All of the above



The MASK wrote:

Faith Artoma wrote:

The MASK wrote:

Faith Artoma wrote:

Ney Stigma wrote: Yes, Im a prick, who isn’t>



Robert Patison ROAR that’s who


See that’s hilarious because the he admitted to not liking the series.



So he is still dreamy


I have nothing against the actors because Robert Pattison is fucking wizard and Taylor Lautner will forever be Sharkboy.

But retarded bitches like you who masturbate furiously under the covers to series about a girl getting double penetrated by a dog and dead guy...

Necrophilia and Bestiality thank you Ms. Meyer/sarcasm



Freddy Krueger wrote: Well I did coin the phrase


'Welcome to Prime-time BITCH!'



Squipple wrote: America sees Britain and Britain realizes itís in trouble. Britain sees America get hard. As it desperately tries to run away and escape from it it trips on a twig and falls over. Crying, Britain tries to crawl away but itís no use. America unzips its pants and removes them. It unzips Britains pants and removes them. America puts on a condom made of sandpaper and covered in habanero pepper extract and inserts its 15 inch cock into Britains ass. Britain screams, but its no use. America has its way.

Ass aching, tears running down its eyes, Britain crawls into a corner and shakes. America lights up a cigarette, smokes it, and puts it out on Britains forhead.

Britain; it just got raped.



Hijacc wrote:

The MASK wrote: I’m the troll whisperer


OooooOOoo

Tell them this:

“Dear Bitch,

I am going to fucking kill you.

You may not be able to remember every single one of the heinous acts committed during your long and miserably pathetic tenure as a complete and utter fucking drain on society and a professional baby-eating fuckhead, but allow me to do my best to refresh your cocaine-fried, oven-baked, mothball-addled memory about a particular incident that is of highly critical importance to me. (spam) Pay close attention to what I am about to say because I want you to fully understand I want you to fall into a hole, land on some spikes and then be torn apart by rabid wolves and sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads while Amazonian tribal chieftains perform a ritual ceremony eternally damning you and your entire family to a life of poverty, ugliness, misery and a perpetual case of amoebic dysentery.“



Demon God wrote:

King Arthur wrote: His moustache would be donated to gay science.


Wow I’m a doctor and i will prescribe you 12 Doses of “Shut The Fuck Up” and 1 prescription of “My foot up your ass”



JuiceLayer wrote:

U R AWESOME wrote:

JuiceLayer wrote: yo, king artard, you should probably get off reality’s balls. it’s making you look like a raging homosexual, which would make all of your homophobic statements hypocritical.



You are a faggot sucking on gay reality’s balls


i see you enjoy trying to make them as red as ripe cherries. keep sucking, artard, keep sucking...



Marly wrote:

Truly a fearsome man! He acts as a white supremacist, makes some sports topics nobody cares about, becomes angry, AND makes empty threats! Oh, dear lord! How could we withstand such horror?!

But wait.

That’s not all!

His only insult involves “WANKER”, due to his limited vocabulary, but it’s such an effective insult that it crushed the hearts of millions! Oh, the horror! The madness! Not only that, he capitalizes random words in his sentences!

The reason?!

King Arthur needs his words to be emphasized or even he wouldn’t understand what the hell he’s posting! THE EMPHASIS is truly a FEARSOME thing as it invokes TERROR to those all who read those SENTENCES! I mean, those random CAPITALIZATIONS are truly HORRIFYING!

Le Gasp!

He even makes several accounts after being butthurt over being labeled as stupid, which he is! YES, THAT’S RIGHT, FOLKS. HE HAS ALTS. TONS OF THEM. AREN’T YOU SCARED OF THIS E-HORROR? NOT LIKE ANY OF THEM CAN BE BANNED, RIGHT? He spends most of his personal time in his mom’s basement, using proxies to make more and more accounts to get his E-Revenge!

THE HORROR! ITS HORRIFYINGLY HORRIBLE!

EVERYONE, RUN! RUN FOR YOUR E-LIVES, BECAUSE KING ARTHUR IS COMING AND HE’S GONNA SPEND ALL OF HIS LIFE TRYING TO BOTHER US ON THE INTERNETZ!!!!!1!1!11



]

Bernkastel wrote: Feeling down because this fanboy refuses to agree with you?

What’s that? He’s insulting you back for not having amazing and practical knowledge as he does?

What? He’s making fun of your favorite fictional work because his favorite has characters that can blow up planets and yours don’t?

Treachery! Mockery! Madness!

Are you so angry over a such important internet debate that nobody else cares about to the point that you think it’s personal?




Well, friends.

Then this topic is for you!

Just bitch and rant about how terrible the other people are, and maybe the VS topics will go up a notch in quality! I mean, how DARE they disagree with your opinion! Surely your opinion weighs much more than theirs! They’re just faggots who can’t appreciate good comic/manga, right? Clearly your characters, who can blow up multiverses, are obviously superior to theirs, who can only blow up universes! Yet this faggot is claiming his dick is larger than yours! THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

So have at it, kids!


- Generous community topic provided by Marly



The MASK wrote:
Batman: What hell Alfred?
Alfred: Sorry Master Way- Err batman he was already here when I got here
Me: I updated your facebook, Joker wants to know if you guys can be friends oh and Two face just twittered the bank heist he’s pulling tonight.
Batman: How did you hack my computer?!
Me: “BruiseWayneisnotNBatman”, you got to be kidding me? Who else but you could afford all this shit?! Plus only half your face is covered.



The MASK wrote: Damn penis
Just don’t understand where we went wrong
I gave you my heart
I gave you my soul
I gave you... my clenched fist

As a matter of fact I was the one who touched you first
It was about eight years ago, don’t act like you don’t know
We were sittin' at home in my rest' room
Cause, we couldn’t be alone
See I knew I was something else, I knew how I felt
Back then we were in school; and that’s your favourite excuse
Growin' up I was a fool; and I can’t lie I’m missing you
Listen and don’t trip
I think I need a bottle with some lotion in it
Here’s my wish list

First one, I would create a heart changing technique
Second one, I’ll take a sock and fill it all the way up
Third one, but I don’t need a lot of wishes cause I’ll be okay if I get one

If I had one wish, we would be best friends
Pleasure would never end, it would just begin
If I had one wish, I would play with you
Promise to touch you, touch me I’ll touch you
If I had one wish, we would jerk all day
Having fun all day, have us a fist grip
If I had one wish, I’d jerk off my whole life
And you’d be my member, make it right and tender

If I had one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish



Bomboclat Mon wrote:
Aey
AEY
Who dah fuck are you calling a nigger? you piece of fucking shit. If I saw you I would throw my right elbow into your face, breaking your fragile little nose then ill collar tie you and repeatedly knee you in your rib cage, breaking 5 ribs, you will then fall to the ground like a bitch and I’ll step in your face ten times, crushing your skull. After that, Ill piss on you, just like R. Kelly
In short, I would fucking kill you
faggot.



Marly wrote:

I CAN HANDLE THIS AMOUNT OF BUTTRAGE FROM ONE THREAD

THIS IS NOTHING! I...


























OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU



CoolTaff12 wrote:

And this is his song

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

FEELING LIKE THE KING
GRAB MY BITCHES
HEAD TO THE CAR
IíM GONNA GET SOME BLING


BEFORE I FIGHT
MOW DOWN SOME POKES
WITH THE FRONT OF MY CAR
CAUSE WHEN I LEAVE FOR THE GYM
IíM GONNA FUCKING WIN


IíM TALKING BADGES ON MY ID-D
GONNA GIVES BITCHES A GARY STD-D
GARYíS BLOWIN UP EVERYONE ON THE SCENE-ENE
DROPPING TROU GIVIN TRAINERS A LOOK-SEE
PULLING UP TO BATTLES
GONNA KNOCK THIS FUCKER UNTIL HE BLEEEEEDS


GARY OAK
GONNA MAKE YOU CHOKE
ON MY IMPOSSIBLY HUGE GIRTH
TONIGHT IMíA WIN
AND KNOCK YOU ON YOUR FUCKING BACK
THAT DIDNíT RHYME
NOT A CRIME
BECAUSE IíM FUCKING GARY OAK OH
WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH



GARY OAK
GONNA MAKE YOU CHOKE
ON MY IMPOSSIBLY HUGE GIRTH
TONIGHT IMíA WIN
AND KNOCK YOU ON YOUR FUCKING BACK
THAT DIDNíT RHYME
NOT A CRIME
BECAUSE IíM FUCKING GARY OAK OH
WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH


AINíT A TRAINER IN THE WORLD
THAT CAN BEAT ME AT LIFE
I GOT SOME MONEY IN MY POCKETS
BECAUSE IíM NOT FAGGOT ASH
AND THE TRAINERS ARE LINING UP
BECAUSE THEY HERE IíM MUCH TOUGHER
BUT IíLL KICK THEIR FUCKING FACES IN
BECAUSE IíM A HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER


IíM TALKING BOUT
ASSES KICKED LEFT AND RIGHT (RIGHT)
NOT EVEN PUTTING UP A FIGHT (FIGHT)
GOD THIS BITCH IS WAY TOO TIGHT (TIGHT)
OH WAIT I FORGOT ITíS YOUR MOTHER (MOTHER)
ITíS YOUR MOTHER (MOTHER)
YEAH I FUCKED YOUR (MOTHER)





GARY OAK
GONNA MAKE YOU CHOKE
ON MY IMPOSSIBLY HUGE GIRTH
TONIGHT IMíA WIN
AND KNOCK YOU ON YOUR FUCKING BACK
THAT DIDNíT RHYME
NOT A CRIME
BECAUSE IíM FUCKING GARY OAK OH
WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH





GARY OAK
GONNA MAKE YOU CHOKE
ON MY IMPOSSIBLY HUGE GIRTH
TONIGHT IMíA WIN
AND KNOCK YOU ON YOUR FUCKING BACK
THAT DIDNíT RHYME
NOT A CRIME
BECAUSE IíM FUCKING GARY OAK OH
WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH


HEY ASH
YOUíRE SUCH A FAG
LOL WHATíS THE OPPOSITE OF FAG
WHATEVER IT IS
IT SURE AS HELL AINíT YOU
MY GOD YOUR POKEMON SUCK
GONNA KICK YOUR ASS
YOUR ASS IS MINE
YEAH LIKE YOUR MOTHERíS (ASH)
HEY GRAMPS YOU THERE
ITíS ME, FUCKING GARY
YOUR ONLY GRANDSON
IíM THE ONLY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE
SHIT YOUíRE SO OLD
GIVE ME MONEY
IíM GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK
YEAH IíM GARY MOTHERFUCKING
OOOOAAAAKKK!


NOW HAND OVER THAT BADGE YOU PIECE OF SHIT



GARY OAK
GONNA MAKE YOU CHOKE
ON MY GIRTH
TONIGHT IMíA WIN
AND KNOCK YOU ON YOUR FUCKING BACK
THAT DIDNíT RHYME
NOT A CRIME
BECAUSE IíM FUCKING GARY OAK OH
WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH






GARY OAK
GONNA MAKE YOU CHOKE
ON MY IMPOSSIBLY HUGE GIRTH
TONIGHT IMíA WIN
AND KNOCK YOU ON YOUR FUCKING BACK
THAT DIDNíT RHYME
NOT A CRIME
BECAUSE IíM FUCKING GARY OAK OH
WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH


WOAH OH OH OH
OH WOAH OH OH

FUCK YEAH I’M GARY



Ranking wrote:

*Butcher is reading Akame Ga Kill! at his crib*

*Someone taps Butcher’s shoulder*

*Butcher turns around*

Mein: “I solo’d your favorite verse."

Buthcer: “Wha-"

*boom*



Amarrez wrote: Man, I hate how homoshit anime has become. It’s all just little girl fanservice garbage now. It was much better when I was a kid, none of this moe harem bullshit existed.



The Butcher wrote:

Roronoa GoGon wrote: If OP would be so shitty it wouldnt be popular and successful. Stardust is just right about that. You may think that OP is shit which is okay and I accept and even respect it but it cant be shit for the majority of people since it sells good.


Hellsing
Clannad
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Fate/Zero
Black Lagoon
TTGL
Code Geass
Death Note
Berserk
Vagabond
Great Teacher Onizuka
20th Century Boys
Kuroko no Basket
Gintama
Claymore
Steins; Gate
Angel Beats!
Monster
Baccano!
Durarara!!
Gantz
Gundam
K-On!
Kuroshitsuji
Bakemonogatari
Outlaw Star
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Trigun
and many more

You know what these series have in common?

Their fans don’t have to use sales to back up why something is better than another series.



Pocket Rocket wrote: -UPDATE-

I went to take the trash out and Alpha jumped out from behind my mailbox and attacked me. He was so frail that I didn’t notice him behind my mailbox.

Anyways, he came at me with the biggest inflatable sword I had ever seen. I would have been a goner if that ice cream truck didn’t drive by and distract him.

This experience has brought me closer to God. I’m going to start going to church every other Sunday thanks to this experience.

Alpha is still out there though, so I can’t rest easy yet.



Dr. Urologist wrote: If you start gintama and are disappointed then you never liked anime to begin with.



Sheko the Messiah wrote: Alright, I know this might seem like kind of a dick move because it’s such personal info, but I thought we could get a dialogue going and maybe come up with some good advice for our friend.

So we know that Stardust and Ran started dating not too long ago. The chemistry is obviously there since they’ve been moving so fast. I only bring that up because Ran recently contacted me and said that they decided they wanted to have a baby together.

Well that’s great, I congratulated them and all that. Fast forward a few months later and Ran tells me something concerning. Stardust stopped taking his birth control even beforethey officially decided, and they’ve even been keeping track of his ovulation cycles, but no dice.

So because of this they’ve gotten into huge arguments, sometimes about Stardust secretly taking his birth control or Ran pretending to orgasm. But accusations are counterproductive, so I suggested to Ran that maybe Stardust see an OB/GYN and make sure all of the plumbing works down there.

Any other suggestions or thoughts are appreciated.



The Butcher wrote:

Rage wrote: So you’ll argue that people have inferior taste to yours, then turn around and say “people can like what they like, there is no objective view here”

Well... I’m done here :I

Of course, you’re right. Does my opinion really mean that much to you guys?

I mean, my opinion > Your opinion. Always will be. Does it make you mad that I think this?

You’re free to like shit. Doesn’t mean I won’t categorize it as shit. Doesn’t mean I won’t call you out on liking shit either :/.



Snap wrote: Unrelated to anime or manga, I just became vice-president of my college’s brony club.

:l



Rage. wrote: *one random night on MvC*

Shiro: guys i’ll finish 7 tonight i promise top lel xd

Us: Okay Shiro, whatever you say

Shiro: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU GUYS HAVE A LITTLE FAITH QQ

Us: Okay Shiro, whatever you say

*the next night*

Shiro: guys i’ll finish 7 tonight i promise top lel xd

Us: Okay Shiro, whatever you say

Shiro: YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU GUYS

Us: Okay Shiro, whatever you say

*the next night*

Shiro: GUYS I FINISHED

Us: Really?

Shiro: Then I woke up

Us: top lel XDDDDDD



Snap wrote:


In this avatar?

Get naked and touch myself.

The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact