Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

New Reply

New Reply
Your name:


For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]



Topic:
God is real

Message:


Smileys:


Spam prevention:


 


Click only once, it may take up to 30 seconds to post.
By submitting this form you agree to our posting rules, privacy policy and our disclaimer.

Topic Review (Latest First)

Posted by Guess3390
03-03-2019 02:44 PM

Zucas wrote: Well although I may not agree with what you say I’ll fight to the death for your right to say it.



Lol

Wut?

Posted by Itachi Uchiha
12-01-2007 03:12 AM

... the smiley face is because you know I’m going to hell, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------
No... I dont have right putting people to hell or heaven... only 4JJI have right to do that not me...

Smile is the best way to get rid off trouble...

Posted by Treenymph
11-30-2007 05:11 PM

ramunematt wrote:

bugsbunny wrote:

ramunematt wrote:

Cid wrote:

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote: Except when they were neanderthals.

<3



My ancestors go back to Adam and Eve, the first man and woman. They weren’t Neanderthals. wink



Tell me, what do you think sounds more believable: that our ancestors were apes which evolved over millions of years, or a man made out of dirt and a women from that man’s rib getting tricked my a talking snake?




alright evolution believe that we came from a rock, and it rained for “millions of year”. Christians believe a few thousand years ago God made everything.

yeah i know which one i believe.....also if evolution is true, it teaches this earth was made by a big band right? then how did earth get its plants and nutrients? why is earth the only planet we know of that has an atmosphere we can live in, water, oxygen and trees?



From a rock? Not a single evolutionist that I have ever met thinks we all came from a rock. That’s juts stupid. Any evolutionist will tell you that before evolution was abiogenesis (which is a different subject, not a part of evolution).

The rest can easily be explained by any astronomer.




Oh that’s me! What’s the question?
*reads....*

Ok, well a really simple explanation is that due to the Earth’s size and proximity to the Sun, we’re able to support this cool combination of gases and make a terrific atmosphere that can support life! Hurrah for us!

Mars is really similar and may have been host to at least very primitive plant life in it’s earlier stages. It just couldn’t support it...mostly because it’s too darn cold.

And there probably is life out there (there any infinite number of planets so the circumstances to which Earth is subject...although not very easy to get by the way...are still going to exist in other solar systems. Oh and “life” includes plant and/or animals at any level).

So there you have it, the dumbed-down version of “why is earth the only planet we know of that has an atmosphere we can live in, water, oxygen and trees?"

Posted by rachelturner0
11-30-2007 04:43 PM

I prayed about my safety,my health and my families safety as well!but it did not dawned on me that I should be a lot more thinking if the world’s safety and of the world peace!
After I went out from the hospital that was 3 weeks ago I promised to myself that I’m gonna be good.I promised that I will read the bible and listen to His words but I wil be going to my grandma’s house,glad that I bought that [url=http://sirius.com/freeradio]sattelite radio[/url].
It made my travel a lot more fun coz it’s 100% commercial free.

Posted by DrumIntoTheNight
11-30-2007 09:34 AM

... the smiley face is because you know I’m going to hell, right?



Tits.

Posted by Itachi Uchiha
11-30-2007 09:19 AM

smiley

Posted by DrumIntoTheNight
11-30-2007 09:12 AM

Seriously shut up.

I hope a man in a labcoat dissects your brain and tells me what the hell is wrong with your sense of logic.

Posted by Itachi Uchiha
11-30-2007 09:08 AM

I pray for you... I hope 4JJI SWT give you light and Hidayah...

Posted by Itachi Uchiha
11-30-2007 09:07 AM

smiley

Posted by DrumIntoTheNight
11-30-2007 09:01 AM

Itachi Uchiha wrote: I dunno about that... one thing for sure is... Darwinism just make a fool for every people and religion... and I know pope agree about this except from Islam...

Whatever that is... Darwinism is not relevant anymore... even people think that is science but for me that just a fool... well... Math is science for me...

coze theere is Qur’an Math...



You are so astonishingly dumb.

Up to ten (10) latest replies / posts from the original topic shown.

The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact