Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

New Reply

New Reply
Your name:


For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]



Topic:
HST VS thread

Message:


Smileys:


Spam prevention:


 


Click only once, it may take up to 30 seconds to post.
By submitting this form you agree to our posting rules, privacy policy and our disclaimer.

Topic Review (Latest First)

Posted by Tmmt
07-29-2018 09:36 PM

^ Your point is?

Posted by Raven Roth
07-29-2018 09:32 PM

BOZ Raditz wrote: Still solos most except bleach



And Raven solos you with a BJ.

Edited 08-01-2018 02:36 PM by Raven Roth
Posted by BOZ Raditz
07-29-2018 09:18 PM

Still solos most except bleach

Posted by ghh
12-04-2016 11:42 PM

hst wrote: Just a question, since naruto and bleach has ended, are they still a part of the hst? or have they been replaced by other series?

No because WSJ keeps fucking over long-running manga. Even Toriko was cut short

Posted by hst
11-25-2016 03:00 PM

Just a question, since naruto and bleach has ended, are they still a part of the hst? or have they been replaced by other series?

Posted by Stay mad fag
08-22-2016 11:09 PM

Lmao stay salty wrote:

U Mad bro wrote:

Lmao girlfriendless sped wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao thanks for confirming it dipshit wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao you a girlfriendless lowlife wrote:

LOL Troll wrote:

Lmao denial dipshit wrote:

LOL Stay Butthurt wrote:

Lmao stay in denial wrote:

LOL Butthurt wrote:

HST is weak and gay wrote: HST dies for being shit

The butthurt is real.


It’s true stay salty

HST is facing each other you moron the amount of stupidity that goes into your posts is laughable.


Still doesn’t change the fact their gay and weak

doesn’t change the fact that you’re a troll who’s posts are taken less seriously than your sad and pathetic life.


Coming from the lowlife who probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend or a job, how sad

LOL are you running out of insults?


Trying to avoid the question lmao

Confirming that you have shit for brains? You’re welcome.


Lmao still doesn’t change the fact you don’t have a girlfriend

Still doesn’t change the fact that you have shit for brains.


Mad you can’t get a girl, nah man I’m just laughing at how retarded you sound

Yet I’m still smarter than you, and better than you

Posted by Lmao stay salty
08-22-2016 11:00 PM

U Mad bro wrote:

Lmao girlfriendless sped wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao thanks for confirming it dipshit wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao you a girlfriendless lowlife wrote:

LOL Troll wrote:

Lmao denial dipshit wrote:

LOL Stay Butthurt wrote:

Lmao stay in denial wrote:

LOL Butthurt wrote:

HST is weak and gay wrote: HST dies for being shit

The butthurt is real.


It’s true stay salty

HST is facing each other you moron the amount of stupidity that goes into your posts is laughable.


Still doesn’t change the fact their gay and weak

doesn’t change the fact that you’re a troll who’s posts are taken less seriously than your sad and pathetic life.


Coming from the lowlife who probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend or a job, how sad

LOL are you running out of insults?


Trying to avoid the question lmao

Confirming that you have shit for brains? You’re welcome.


Lmao still doesn’t change the fact you don’t have a girlfriend

Still doesn’t change the fact that you have shit for brains.


Mad you can’t get a girl, nah man I’m just laughing at how retarded you sound

Posted by U Mad bro
08-22-2016 09:02 PM

Lmao girlfriendless sped wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao thanks for confirming it dipshit wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao you a girlfriendless lowlife wrote:

LOL Troll wrote:

Lmao denial dipshit wrote:

LOL Stay Butthurt wrote:

Lmao stay in denial wrote:

LOL Butthurt wrote:

HST is weak and gay wrote: HST dies for being shit

The butthurt is real.


It’s true stay salty

HST is facing each other you moron the amount of stupidity that goes into your posts is laughable.


Still doesn’t change the fact their gay and weak

doesn’t change the fact that you’re a troll who’s posts are taken less seriously than your sad and pathetic life.


Coming from the lowlife who probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend or a job, how sad

LOL are you running out of insults?


Trying to avoid the question lmao

Confirming that you have shit for brains? You’re welcome.


Lmao still doesn’t change the fact you don’t have a girlfriend

Still doesn’t change the fact that you have shit for brains.

Posted by Lmao girlfriendless sped
08-22-2016 05:46 PM

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao thanks for confirming it dipshit wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao you a girlfriendless lowlife wrote:

LOL Troll wrote:

Lmao denial dipshit wrote:

LOL Stay Butthurt wrote:

Lmao stay in denial wrote:

LOL Butthurt wrote:

HST is weak and gay wrote: HST dies for being shit

The butthurt is real.


It’s true stay salty

HST is facing each other you moron the amount of stupidity that goes into your posts is laughable.


Still doesn’t change the fact their gay and weak

doesn’t change the fact that you’re a troll who’s posts are taken less seriously than your sad and pathetic life.


Coming from the lowlife who probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend or a job, how sad

LOL are you running out of insults?


Trying to avoid the question lmao

Confirming that you have shit for brains? You’re welcome.


Lmao still doesn’t change the fact you don’t have a girlfriend

Posted by LOL Shit for brains
08-22-2016 03:55 PM

Lmao thanks for confirming it dipshit wrote:

LOL Shit for brains wrote:

Lmao you a girlfriendless lowlife wrote:

LOL Troll wrote:

Lmao denial dipshit wrote:

LOL Stay Butthurt wrote:

Lmao stay in denial wrote:

LOL Butthurt wrote:

HST is weak and gay wrote: HST dies for being shit

The butthurt is real.


It’s true stay salty

HST is facing each other you moron the amount of stupidity that goes into your posts is laughable.


Still doesn’t change the fact their gay and weak

doesn’t change the fact that you’re a troll who’s posts are taken less seriously than your sad and pathetic life.


Coming from the lowlife who probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend or a job, how sad

LOL are you running out of insults?


Trying to avoid the question lmao

Confirming that you have shit for brains? You’re welcome.

Up to ten (10) latest replies / posts from the original topic shown.

The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact