Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Well of Souls: More Players Required

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
03-28-2015 10:52 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Ok. I got it all figured out.

Primary ego:
Jack Noir

Souls:
Jack Noir (Homestuck) - Badass
Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) - Reality warping, evil
Problem Sleuth (Problem Sleuth) - Heroism
Marisa Kirisame (Touhou) - Magic bullets, master spark, spontaneity
Michael (Grand Theft Auto) - Psychotic aggression
Morgan Freeman (Irl) - Philosophy, voice of reason/conscience, scientific mind

Jack Noir is the *not* very proud archagent of a malign monarchy. He has nothing to boast for, save the great times he shared with his crew while serving. He sits in jail years later, with nothing to live for but these memories. He still doesn’t know how or why it happened. The last thing he could recall was in his office, doing paperwork. He must have passed out that evening. The dignitary put his coffee on the desk, but he was too tired to bother with it. The courtyard droll was going on about his time at the gay bar or something. The brute was polishing his medieval weapons collection. It was like any other stupid, normal evening. Then everything went... Black. He woke up from the craziest nightmare, and his comrades were all dead. His hands were soaked in their blood. Well, the dignitary always told him he would go nuts, but he never thought he’d go that nuts. He was taken to prison, never saw the light of day again. The only ones he knows now are the voices in his head. Five of them. The same ones he heard before he blacked out that night. He didn’t remember what they said, but it doesn’t matter.

A spastic little girl.
A strange demon.
A hard boiled hero.
A proud killer.
And a smart, yet, very sexy man.

He would try to come to grips with the situation, but for now, the only thing that mattered was the food being slid under his door.


__________________

Edited 03-29-2015 12:19 AM by Ori
[Reply] #22
03-28-2015 10:56 PM
Joined: 03-24-2015
Posts: 89
offline
BowserKahn
Wannabe
Rep: 2

No Morgan Freeman. He’s too powerful for this RP.

[Reply] #23
03-28-2015 10:58 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Ah!

Here’s my profile, with a rather shitty summary but I don’t give half a shit.



Primary Ego:
Carmen DeRosso

Souls:
http://wiki.evageeks.org/Kaworu_Nagisa#BattleKaworu (Evangelion) - AT Field, Levitation, Angel biology
http://marvel.wikia.com/Loki_Laufeyson_%28Earth-616%29Loki Laufeyson
Lancelot
Hakumen
Yvetal

Carmen is a boy who must’ve had asses as parents to give him such a feminine name. Despite that name, he has quite the intimidating look, with black and red bangs to his hair combined with the crimson pupils for eyes. Behavior-wise, he’s very serious about his work and holds a high sense of pride, although he’s prone to going to town on someone who’s injured his ego. His figure is lean, but by no means suggests weakness. He currently works as a weaponsmith for the army, building various firearms for them. That was when he was summoned by the (x), and had the souls inside him awaken.

Edited 03-28-2015 11:26 PM by Hanbei
[Reply] #24
03-28-2015 11:00 PM
Joined: 11-02-2013
Posts: 6,481
offline
Butt Stallion
Butt Stallion
Booty hunter
Rep: 68

BowserKahn wrote: No Morgan Freeman. He’s too powerful for this RP.


It’s the IRL Morgan Freeman, not the God.


__________________

[Reply] #25
03-28-2015 11:03 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Irl Morgan Freeman. He is the sexy voice of reason.


__________________

[Reply] #26
03-28-2015 11:08 PM
Joined: 03-24-2015
Posts: 89
offline
BowserKahn
Wannabe
Rep: 2

Morgan Freemen is still alive. If he were dead before you were born, that would be fine for you to choose him.

Primary Ego
Jacob Dennis Armitage

Souls:
Sarthaal, the Shadow Serpent Pretender god (Dominions 4)
Max Spells All Magic Types (Dominions IV List) He’s a giant snake. . . what’s not to like?

Inquisitor, the Qunari Mage:
Kaaras Adar (Dragon Age III)
Qunari Inquisitor Knight Enchanter
His use of his First Enchanter’s staff and his power over many different kinds of magic frightens enemies. He has much experience in leadership, is a wise leader, and just as tough in melee as most great warriors. In addition to being an extremely powerful magic-user. There is strangely, no chance of him being taken in by Demon possession, which may have something to do with his Mark.


Salanthus Ivari, (Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim)
The Dragonborn Altmer, Archmage, Companion Harbinger, the slayer of Alduin, Harken and Miraak. He is a master swordsman, and his powerful magic can wipe out armies almost as well as his powerful use of the Thu’um. He’s a master alchemist, enchanter and is a Renaissance master in everything he does.

Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
The Arch-sorcerer of Shinnok. . . a necromancer and powerful warlock. He can conjure projectiles of green energy, summon skeletons, steal souls of his enemies, even shape change.

Orgodemir (Dragon Warrior VII)
Arrogant, pompous monster. Powerful to do battle with the Creator God, but not defeat him, he still managed to put a convincing enough battle that when God ceded the battle over to him, the world thought Orgodemir managed to murder him.

[Reply] #27
03-28-2015 11:10 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

BowserKahn wrote: Morgan Freemen is still alive. If he were dead before you were born, that would be fine for you to choose him.

Primary Ego
Jacob Dennis Armitage

Souls:
Sarthaal, the Shadow Serpent Pretender god (Dominions 4)
Max Spells All Magic Types (Dominions IV List) He’s a giant snake. . . what’s not to like?

Inquisitor, the Qunari Mage:
Kaaras Adar (Dragon Age III)
Qunari Inquisitor Knight Enchanter
His use of his First Enchanter’s staff and his power over many different kinds of magic frightens enemies. He has much experience in leadership, is a wise leader, and just as tough in melee as most great warriors. In addition to being an extremely powerful magic-user. There is strangely, no chance of him being taken in by Demon possession, which may have something to do with his Mark.


Salanthus Ivari, (Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim)
The Dragonborn Altmer, Archmage, Companion Harbinger, the slayer of Alduin, Harken and Miraak. He is a master swordsman, and his powerful magic can wipe out armies almost as well as his powerful use of the Thu’um. He’s a master alchemist, enchanter and is a Renaissance master in everything he does.

Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
The Arch-sorcerer of Shinnok. . . a necromancer and powerful warlock. He can conjure projectiles of green energy, summon skeletons, steal souls of his enemies, even shape change.

Orgodemir (Dragon Warrior VII)
Arrogant, pompous monster. Powerful to do battle with the Creator God, but not defeat him, he still managed to put a convincing enough battle that when God ceded the battle over to him, the world thought Orgodemir managed to murder him.

But I didn’t use myself from the Irl franchise, so it’s still a legal addition.


__________________

[Reply] #28
03-28-2015 11:12 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Hey, Mr. Khan, how good is my profile? :3

[Reply] #29
03-28-2015 11:13 PM
Joined: 03-24-2015
Posts: 89
offline
BowserKahn
Wannabe
Rep: 2

New Rule, please linky your guys up so I can read their powers and what not.

[Reply] #30
03-28-2015 11:14 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Alrighty.

[Reply] #31
03-28-2015 11:16 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

What? That’s dumb. I’m on my phone. Computer won’t hook up to wifi.


__________________

[Reply] #32
03-28-2015 11:28 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

TheBlackDragonz wrote: Ah!

Here’s my profile, with a rather shitty summary but I don’t give half a shit.



Primary Ego:
Carmen DeRosso

Souls:
Kaworu
Loki Laufeyson
Lancelot
Hakumen
Yvetal

Carmen is a boy who must’ve had asses as parents to give him such a feminine name. Despite that name, he has quite the intimidating look, with black and red bangs to his hair combined with the crimson pupils for eyes. Behavior-wise, he’s very serious about his work and holds a high sense of pride, although he’s prone to going to town on someone who’s injured his ego. His figure is lean, but by no means suggests weakness. He currently works as a weaponsmith for the army, building various firearms for them. That was when he was summoned by the (x), and had the souls inside him awaken.

[Reply] #33
03-28-2015 11:36 PM
Joined: 11-02-2013
Posts: 6,481
offline
Butt Stallion
Butt Stallion
Booty hunter
Rep: 68

What’re your thoughts on me using Smoker from One Piece, OP? Is he too op?


__________________

[Reply] #34
03-28-2015 11:40 PM
Joined: 03-24-2015
Posts: 89
offline
BowserKahn
Wannabe
Rep: 2

Accepted. The Black Dragonz.

[Reply] #35
03-28-2015 11:41 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

*cheers wih confetti n' shit*

[Reply] #36
03-28-2015 11:42 PM
Joined: 03-24-2015
Posts: 89
offline
BowserKahn
Wannabe
Rep: 2

Butt Stallion wrote: What’re your thoughts on me using Smoker from One Piece, OP? Is he too op?



I don’t know. . . All I see from his wiki is that he’s based on Smoke. How powerful is his Smoke powers?

[Reply] #37
03-28-2015 11:47 PM
Joined: 11-02-2013
Posts: 6,481
offline
Butt Stallion
Butt Stallion
Booty hunter
Rep: 68

BowserKahn wrote:

Butt Stallion wrote: What’re your thoughts on me using Smoker from One Piece, OP? Is he too op?



I don’t know. . . All I see from his wiki is that he’s based on Smoke. How powerful is his Smoke powers?


That depends. They’re not much offensively, from what I remember, but he can basically turn his body into smoke he controls so that attacks don’t hurt him. He can’t really hurt anyone else when he’s smoke though, iirc.


__________________

[Reply] #38
03-28-2015 11:48 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Butt Stallion wrote:

BowserKahn wrote:

Butt Stallion wrote: What’re your thoughts on me using Smoker from One Piece, OP? Is he too op?



I don’t know. . . All I see from his wiki is that he’s based on Smoke. How powerful is his Smoke powers?


That depends. They’re not much offensively, from what I remember, but he can basically turn his body into smoke he controls so that attacks don’t hurt him. He can’t really hurt anyone else when he’s smoke though, iirc.

Suffocation?

[Reply] #39
03-28-2015 11:48 PM
Joined: 03-24-2015
Posts: 89
offline
BowserKahn
Wannabe
Rep: 2

That’s fine. grin

[Reply] #40
03-28-2015 11:49 PM
Joined: 11-02-2013
Posts: 6,481
offline
Butt Stallion
Butt Stallion
Booty hunter
Rep: 68

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Butt Stallion wrote:

BowserKahn wrote:

Butt Stallion wrote: What’re your thoughts on me using Smoker from One Piece, OP? Is he too op?



I don’t know. . . All I see from his wiki is that he’s based on Smoke. How powerful is his Smoke powers?


That depends. They’re not much offensively, from what I remember, but he can basically turn his body into smoke he controls so that attacks don’t hurt him. He can’t really hurt anyone else when he’s smoke though, iirc.

Suffocation?


but then he loses an arm inside of someone’s lungs.

@BowserKahn- Sweet!


__________________

Edited 03-28-2015 11:50 PM by Butt Stallion

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact