Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

TSR No

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
05-10-2013 02:09 PM
Joined: 07-24-2011
Posts: 1,472
offline
Palutena
Palutena
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote: Tunnel, can I rape you again? You’re just such a beautiful, moe slut.

Say that word one more time, motherfucker.

SLUT

Bring it.

@Waifu

You wanna get cock-slapped you crazy cat futa?

Quick question, how do I become a slut if you’re the one who took my virginity?

Because you enjoyed it.

@Waifu

Yeah, I guess you can call it a chicken. And it’s big, thick, and extra meaty.

Another quick question, when did you assume that I enjoyed it?

Because you were blushing and moaning like you were reaching nirvana.

Which ( Anime ) Woman wouldn’t blush while being dominated?

And those weren’t moans, they were more like screams for forgiveness.

Surprisingly, there are some hentai pics where the woman doesn’t blush.

Still doesn’t change that you were reaching orgasm.

Another addition to the rules :

Take responsibility or GTFO.

Take responsibility of the child?

Fine. But you’re changing the diapers.

Also, why am I not in this family? straight


Because you raped her.
She doesn’t approve of you.

She’s baring my child though.


__________________

[Reply] #62
05-10-2013 02:09 PM
Joined: 10-12-2012
Posts: 15,431
offline
Cirno
Cirno
Souls is life. ➈
Rep: 172

Snap wrote:

GUMI wrote:

Snap wrote:

GUMI wrote:

Snap wrote:

GUMI wrote: I... d-didn’t sign up for this. D;

RUN, GUMI!!

My lawyer Peth isn’t around to get me out of this situation it seems so I’m quite alone right now..
Uhm..uhm.. Running wouldn’t solve anything so I’ll just fight them off with my... Random pair of scissors, so... STAY AWAY! D;

I foresee unpleasant things happening to you...

I don’t! ;w;

How’d you get to be part of this group of maniacs family anyway?

I was away for a day and suddenly I was in this group ;w;


__________________


Mahou Sensou best anime ever.

[Reply] #63
05-10-2013 02:10 PM
Joined: 03-01-2012
Posts: 11,927
offline
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Alma knows the Dragon fist...No lie™
Rep: 217

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote: Tunnel, can I rape you again? You’re just such a beautiful, moe slut.

Say that word one more time, motherfucker.

SLUT

Bring it.

@Waifu

You wanna get cock-slapped you crazy cat futa?

Quick question, how do I become a slut if you’re the one who took my virginity?

Because you enjoyed it.

@Waifu

Yeah, I guess you can call it a chicken. And it’s big, thick, and extra meaty.

Another quick question, when did you assume that I enjoyed it?

Because you were blushing and moaning like you were reaching nirvana.

Which ( Anime ) Woman wouldn’t blush while being dominated?

And those weren’t moans, they were more like screams for forgiveness.

Surprisingly, there are some hentai pics where the woman doesn’t blush.

Still doesn’t change that you were reaching orgasm.

Another addition to the rules :

Take responsibility or GTFO.

Take responsibility of the child?

Fine. But you’re changing the diapers.

Also, why am I not in this family? straight


Because you raped her.
She doesn’t approve of you.

She’s baring my child though.


And I’m baring hers.


__________________

Art Stuff

[Reply] #64
05-10-2013 02:11 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

GUMI wrote:

Snap wrote:

GUMI wrote:

Snap wrote:

GUMI wrote:

Snap wrote:

GUMI wrote: I... d-didn’t sign up for this. D;

RUN, GUMI!!

My lawyer Peth isn’t around to get me out of this situation it seems so I’m quite alone right now..
Uhm..uhm.. Running wouldn’t solve anything so I’ll just fight them off with my... Random pair of scissors, so... STAY AWAY! D;

I foresee unpleasant things happening to you...

I don’t! ;w;

How’d you get to be part of this group of maniacs family anyway?

I was away for a day and suddenly I was in this group ;w;

That’s why it’s best never to leave MvC.

Ever.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #65
05-10-2013 02:12 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote: Tunnel, can I rape you again? You’re just such a beautiful, moe slut.

Say that word one more time, motherfucker.

SLUT

Bring it.

@Waifu

You wanna get cock-slapped you crazy cat futa?

Quick question, how do I become a slut if you’re the one who took my virginity?

Because you enjoyed it.

@Waifu

Yeah, I guess you can call it a chicken. And it’s big, thick, and extra meaty.

Another quick question, when did you assume that I enjoyed it?

Because you were blushing and moaning like you were reaching nirvana.

Which ( Anime ) Woman wouldn’t blush while being dominated?

And those weren’t moans, they were more like screams for forgiveness.

Surprisingly, there are some hentai pics where the woman doesn’t blush.

Still doesn’t change that you were reaching orgasm.

Another addition to the rules :

Take responsibility or GTFO.

Take responsibility of the child?

Fine. But you’re changing the diapers.

Also, why am I not in this family? straight


Because you raped her.
She doesn’t approve of you.

She’s baring my child though.


And I’m baring hers.

Bearing!!! Bearing, people!!

“Baring” makes it sound like you’re stripping children!


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #66
05-10-2013 02:12 PM
Joined: 03-01-2012
Posts: 11,927
offline
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Alma knows the Dragon fist...No lie™
Rep: 217

Snap wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote: Tunnel, can I rape you again? You’re just such a beautiful, moe slut.

Say that word one more time, motherfucker.

SLUT

Bring it.

@Waifu

You wanna get cock-slapped you crazy cat futa?

Quick question, how do I become a slut if you’re the one who took my virginity?

Because you enjoyed it.

@Waifu

Yeah, I guess you can call it a chicken. And it’s big, thick, and extra meaty.

Another quick question, when did you assume that I enjoyed it?

Because you were blushing and moaning like you were reaching nirvana.

Which ( Anime ) Woman wouldn’t blush while being dominated?

And those weren’t moans, they were more like screams for forgiveness.

Surprisingly, there are some hentai pics where the woman doesn’t blush.

Still doesn’t change that you were reaching orgasm.

Another addition to the rules :

Take responsibility or GTFO.

Take responsibility of the child?

Fine. But you’re changing the diapers.

Also, why am I not in this family? straight


Because you raped her.
She doesn’t approve of you.

She’s baring my child though.


And I’m baring hers.

Bearing!!! Bearing, people!!

“Baring” makes it sound like you’re stripping children!


That too.


__________________

Art Stuff

[Reply] #67
05-10-2013 02:15 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 16,622
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 176

I love you guys.


__________________

[Reply] #68
05-10-2013 02:16 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #69
05-10-2013 02:18 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 16,622
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 176

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.


__________________

[Reply] #70
05-10-2013 02:18 PM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


__________________

[Reply] #71
05-10-2013 02:19 PM
Joined: 03-01-2012
Posts: 11,927
offline
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Alma knows the Dragon fist...No lie™
Rep: 217

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.


__________________

Art Stuff

[Reply] #72
05-10-2013 02:20 PM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.

I love you maximum.


__________________

[Reply] #73
05-10-2013 02:20 PM
Joined: 07-24-2011
Posts: 1,472
offline
Palutena
Palutena
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.

I love you maximum.

I love you infinity+1.


__________________

[Reply] #74
05-10-2013 02:21 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.

I love you maximum.

I love you infinity+1.

No.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #75
05-10-2013 02:21 PM
Joined: 03-01-2012
Posts: 11,927
offline
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Alma knows the Dragon fist...No lie™
Rep: 217

I love you all as much as Alpha loves his cats.
/Thread


__________________

Art Stuff

[Reply] #76
05-10-2013 02:21 PM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.

I love you maximum.

I love you infinity+1.



Broly already proved that Maximum > Infinity + Anything.


__________________

[Reply] #77
05-10-2013 02:22 PM
Joined: 07-24-2011
Posts: 1,472
offline
Palutena
Palutena
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote: I love you all as much as Alpha loves his cats.
/Thread

I thought he loved dogs?


__________________

[Reply] #78
05-10-2013 02:22 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote: I love you all as much as Alpha loves his cats.
/Thread

...

<3 <3 <3


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #79
05-10-2013 02:22 PM
Joined: 07-24-2011
Posts: 1,472
offline
Palutena
Palutena
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.

I love you maximum.

I love you infinity+1.



Broly already proved that Maximum > Infinity + Anything.

Fine.

I love you maximum + infinity + 1.


__________________

[Reply] #80
05-10-2013 02:24 PM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

The Crimson Fucker wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Waifu wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote:

Snap wrote:

Tori-Bot wrote: I love you guys.

Bro, I’ve gotta be the only sane one here. Seriously.



I love you too.

I love you more.


I love you Most.

I love you maximum.

I love you infinity+1.



Broly already proved that Maximum > Infinity + Anything.

Fine.

I love you maximum + infinity + 1.



D-don’t say that out loud, baka.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Crazy Bitch Zinnia, Zlatan, Amy the pokemon master, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact