Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The Grand Tower - RP thread

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
07-04-2013 02:54 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: Gojira. As master of this RP, I say that your character is NOT the final boss. I left that to be decided by Demiurge.


Thank you.

[Reply] #42
07-04-2013 02:55 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Demiurge wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: Gojira. As master of this RP, I say that your character is NOT the final boss. I left that to be decided by Demiurge.


Thank you.



No problem. I got two hours before the party, so I’ll here to monitor the development.


__________________

[Reply] #43
07-04-2013 02:58 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Sounds Good to me.

[Reply] #44
07-04-2013 03:01 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

EDIT: This tower doesn’t even HAVE a final boss. More like a 'strongest monster'. Which will be played by either me, Demi, or TSR.


__________________

Edited 07-04-2013 03:02 PM by Izayoi
[Reply] #45
07-04-2013 03:10 PM
mew2
Guest

I will monitor things now Josh.And I am pleased to see gojira wont make the final boss.

[Reply] #46
07-04-2013 03:11 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

“You honestly thought I’d let him?" Joshua replied sourly. “Please, you know I have my own plans to follow."


__________________

[Reply] #47
07-04-2013 03:15 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

(Zeed...PM)

[Reply] #48
07-04-2013 03:51 PM
mew2
Guest

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: “You honestly thought I’d let him?" Joshua replied sourly. “Please, you know I have my own plans to follow.“


As well as do I.After the incident 5 years ago,the goernment wants some real fighters with skill.There is an incident in F4 so I will be there if u need me.

[Reply] #49
07-04-2013 03:57 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

“Incident?" a high ranking member of the Org. said as she heard her boss mention it.

“What incident?"

[Reply] #50
07-04-2013 03:58 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

“Agreed." Joshua replied over his phone. “Tell me what the incident is."


__________________

[Reply] #51
07-04-2013 04:04 PM
mew2
Guest

Demiurge wrote: “Incident?" a high ranking member of the Org. said as she heard her boss mention it.

“What incident?“


There is an unknown group of creatures who hav been messing with the lock.Thier goal is unknown.Howevr,the last thing I need is a group of monsters running amok in the tower
*goes down to F4*

[Reply] #52
07-04-2013 04:06 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Joshua sighed to himself. “Well, I’m sure Gojira will be itching to send his new character here. Let him take care of it."


__________________

[Reply] #53
07-04-2013 04:06 PM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

* enters floor 4 weapon ready not knowing about whats going on*
time to slaughter some monsters!


__________________

[Reply] #54
07-04-2013 04:08 PM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

( my avatar is what my new character looks like)


__________________

[Reply] #55
07-04-2013 04:08 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Joshua snickered to himself. “Speak of the devil, and he shall come." Joshua then turned on the intercom system. “Gojira, we have unidentified forces (played by mew2) in this floor. Be careful, they appear to even be giving the bosses there trouble."


__________________

[Reply] #56
07-04-2013 04:15 PM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: Joshua snickered to himself. “Speak of the devil, and he shall come." Joshua then turned on the intercom system. “Gojira, we have unidentified forces (played by mew2) in this floor. Be careful, they appear to even be giving the bosses there trouble.“


let me get something first ( pulls out a ring and puts it on left finger) go saber cat!
* a cheetah like monster appeared*
ok saber ( nick name) lets go! * i hopped on the cats back and it dashed off*


__________________

[Reply] #57
07-04-2013 04:17 PM
mew2
Guest

*In F4 at area 3*
Unknown 1:Master,why dont we make the floor boss giv us the key?
unknown3:If we do that Coby,then the retards who run the tower will find out and kill us.
Unknown2:Those retards r mewtwo and joshua.Mewtwo would detect easily if we did that.He would probably send someone even stronger than us to kill us and the mission is ovr.
Coby:Why dont we just take his tablet,and hijack the tower?
Unknown2blushecause the tower is also controlled from another object.If they use that,hijacking the tower would be a failure
demonicus:I sense someone.Karen,hide and kill him if he beats coby.
Karen:Okay.
*karen hid in one of the ice pillars*
domincus:Coby,kill him with no trace of him.
Coby:Yes,master.

[Reply] #58
07-04-2013 04:20 PM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

mew2 wrote: *In F4 at area 3*
Unknown 1:Master,why dont we make the floor boss giv us the key?
unknown3:If we do that Coby,then the retards who run the tower will find out and kill us.
Unknown2:Those retards r mewtwo and joshua.Mewtwo would detect easily if we did that.He would probably send someone even stronger than us to kill us and the mission is ovr.
Coby:Why dont we just take his tablet,and hijack the tower?
Unknown2blushecause the tower is also controlled from another object.If they use that,hijacking the tower would be a failure
demonicus:I sense someone.Karen,hide and kill him if he beats coby.
Karen:Okay.
*karen hid in one of the ice pillars*
domincus:Coby,kill him with no trace of him.
Coby:Yes,master.


* sneak attack*
GIGA SLASH!


__________________

[Reply] #59
07-04-2013 04:20 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Joshua watched silently, actually somewhat concerned for Gojira.


__________________

Edited 07-04-2013 04:21 PM by Izayoi
[Reply] #60
07-04-2013 04:20 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Mewtwo hears a dual male/female voice speak to him in his head.

“Go to the 8th floor."

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact