Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The Grand Tower - RP thread

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
07-03-2013 10:58 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

Xeno wrote: Gantrithor tenses up and activates his thermal vision, his eyes glowing brightly. Energy courses through its synthetic muscles, giving him a bright orange visage-like figure



A red shape slowly came into view as a dragon with silver scales walked towards Gantrithor. It was slowly exhaling, but that did nothing to mask it’s power. Surely it would be a tough fight.




Gantrithor did not feel worry. It felt nothing, only how to kill. It analyzed the dragon’s physiology, weaknesses, and potential abilities



The Silver Dragon roared and launched a few streaks of electricity at Gantrithor, just as Joshua said to expect.


__________________

[Reply] #22
07-03-2013 11:00 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

The electricity courses through Gantrithor and deals pitiful damage, he being sentient armor with no real electrical base.
Gantrithor immediately terses up and starts to heat up his energy reserves, gaining increased physical stats. He leaps in the air, claws out to try and grab ahold of the silver dragon


__________________

[Reply] #23
07-03-2013 11:02 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote: The electricity courses through Gantrithor and deals pitiful damage, he being sentient armor with no real electrical base.
Gantrithor immediately terses up and starts to heat up his energy reserves, gaining increased physical stats. He leaps in the air, claws out to try and grab ahold of the silver dragon

The dragon’s wings extended and it took to the air. The dragon quickly flapped its wings, causing a massive whirlwind to race towards Gantrithor.


__________________

[Reply] #24
07-03-2013 11:05 PM
mew2
Guest

*looks up at the screen then chuckles*
This fight will be quick.

[Reply] #25
07-03-2013 11:06 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Gantrithor’s 6 wing appendages stretch out, and bright yellowish orange energy membrane stretches over these, granting wings that look like beautiful butterfly wings. Gantrithor flies straight up. it’s eyes glow bright red as two powerful beams of Hunter Seeker heat track down the Siler Dragon’s eyes.


__________________

[Reply] #26
07-03-2013 11:09 PM
mew2
Guest

Xeno wrote: Gantrithor’s 6 wing appendages stretch out, and bright yellowish orange energy membrane stretches over these, granting wings that look like beautiful butterfly wings. Gantrithor flies straight up. it’s eyes glow bright red as two powerful beams of Hunter Seeker heat track down the Siler Dragon’s eyes.


*mewtwo looks again*
Or not...

[Reply] #27
07-03-2013 11:11 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote: Gantrithor’s 6 wing appendages stretch out, and bright yellowish orange energy membrane stretches over these, granting wings that look like beautiful butterfly wings. Gantrithor flies straight up. it’s eyes glow bright red as two powerful beams of Hunter Seeker heat track down the Siler Dragon’s eyes.



The Silver Dragon screeched as the beams struck its eyes, blinding it. In a berserk rage, it began to shoot out attacks aimlessly in an attempt to hit its opponent.


__________________

[Reply] #28
07-03-2013 11:15 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Gantrithor devotes his energy to maximum air speed and collides with the silver dragons throat, avoiding mouth blasts through an less elevated flight path. Gantrithor opens its mechanical mouth, revealing several rows of glowing hot, long deadly teeth. Gantrithor plunges this into the silver dragon and latches onto it with its claws, much like a Lion’s death bite. Copious amounts of Heat Venom start to rip apart the Dragon’s throat


__________________

[Reply] #29
07-03-2013 11:17 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote: Gantrithor devotes his energy to maximum air speed and collides with the silver dragons throat, avoiding mouth blasts through an less elevated flight path. Gantrithor opens its mechanical mouth, revealing several rows of glowing hot, long deadly teeth. Gantrithor plunges this into the silver dragon and latches onto it with its claws, much like a Lion’s death bite. Copious amounts of Heat Venom start to rip apart the Dragon’s throat



The dragon screamed in pain as it fell to the ground, dead.


__________________

[Reply] #30
07-03-2013 11:20 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Gantrithor got off of the smoking carcass and de-activated everything, its power level had been exhausted with such a drastic move. It would regain it naturally, slowly but steadily from the surrounding heat and careful use of remaining thermal energy.


__________________

[Reply] #31
07-03-2013 11:21 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Joshua nodded approvingly and turned to Mewtwo. “You take the night shift, I have things to do." At that, the angel spread his wings and left Mewtwo with a simple note that said 'Contact Demi if you get overran, she will direct people to where they need to go while you manage the monsters.'


__________________

[Reply] #32
07-03-2013 11:30 PM
mew2
Guest

*grabs tablet and sends 4 norse giants*
(Now Xeno,we wouldnt want this to be easy,Now would we?)
*four norse giants were heard screaming when they smelled the blood of the silver dragon*
Norse Giant:
Age:215
personality:timid
hieght:10.5 ft
wieght: 3 tons
abilities:mid regernation.Faster regeneration if its a blizzard.Has the strength to destroy trees and houses.Can summon a blizzard if angered.
History:Were born in the norse realm and r guardians of that realm.They will do anything to protect thier tribe.Were brought here since they r bloodlusted.
Atks: Winter summon:
Causes a strong blizzard to come forth and surround the field.
Ice wave:
Shoots a wave of cold energy at mach 1 spd for ovr 100 yards.
Colossal smash:
Runs and attempts to smash the opponent with hands,weapons,etc.
Subzero freeze:
Freezes opponent in mach 2 spd.Must wait 2 turns to charge energy.Then shoots at ovr 50 ft.
Ice boulders:
creates a two 150 pound boulders and throws them at opponent.
Weakness:If struck from the inside and hits thier core,they will fall apart.Fire does pwrful damage.

[Reply] #33
07-03-2013 11:48 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Gantrithor immediately fires a heat seeker beam at one of the giants, aiming for their heart.


It then flies to the air, out of reach, and charges a Hell Catcher


__________________

[Reply] #34
07-04-2013 08:01 AM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

* enters the first floor*
im here because i heard it was a battle facility, am i right?


__________________

[Reply] #35
07-04-2013 10:14 AM
mew2
Guest

Yes.This is a battle facility.U will hav to start on F2.

[Reply] #36
07-04-2013 10:34 AM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

ok. * transforms into rigor mortex*

The Grand Tower - RP thread


__________________

[Reply] #37
07-04-2013 10:37 AM
mew2
Guest

Gogeta wrote: ok. * transforms into rigor mortex*


Tell me what it can do first.

[Reply] #38
07-04-2013 10:54 AM
Joined: 06-25-2013
Posts: 9,894
offline
Amy the pokemon master
Amy the pokemon master
Tag duels at a whole new level.
Rep: 82

mew2 wrote:

Gogeta wrote: ok. * transforms into rigor mortex*


Tell me what it can do first.



ok!

name: rigor mortex
age: ???
type: legend
lvl: X
powers: ice spells, fire spells, lightning spells, healing spells, shadow spells, can summon hell hounds to help

abilities: levetaition, huge defense, strong attack power, imune to death spells, can create a disruptive wave to nullify status boosts and abilities on its opponents.

intresting things to understand about rigor mortex:
has no mind or soul, because it lives only for destruction.
since he can levitate, he can auto avoid earth based attacks ( ie. earthquake).
he can fight in space.
due to his healing spells, he can totaly be able to fight enemies stronger than it.


__________________

[Reply] #39
07-04-2013 02:31 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Gogeta wrote:

mew2 wrote:

Gogeta wrote: ok. * transforms into rigor mortex*


Tell me what it can do first.



ok!

name: rigor mortex
age: ???
type: legend
lvl: X
powers: ice spells, fire spells, lightning spells, healing spells, shadow spells, can summon hell hounds to help

abilities: levetaition, huge defense, strong attack power, imune to death spells, can create a disruptive wave to nullify status boosts and abilities on its opponents.

intresting things to understand about rigor mortex:
has no mind or soul, because it lives only for destruction.

since he can levitate, he can auto avoid earth based attacks ( ie. earthquake).
he can fight in space.

due to his healing spells, he can totaly be able to fight enemies stronger than it.



1.) That is Bullshit, maybie metaphorically but not literally.

2.)Using video game logic is not valid.

3.) Not by a large margin.

Edited 07-04-2013 02:32 PM by Demi
[Reply] #40
07-04-2013 02:52 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Gojira. As master of this RP, I say that your character is NOT the final boss. I left that to be decided by Demiurge.


__________________

Edited 07-04-2013 02:52 PM by Izayoi

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact