Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The Grand Tower - RP thread

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
07-03-2013 10:40 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

After a powerful demonic being escaped the old tower built withing the vicinity of the Tunnel’s Family household, all of the world’s governments agreed that a new tower must be built in order to keep the threat under control. The tower is headed by Joshua, the angelic boy who resealed the demon after it escaped, and Mewtwo. The governments agreed that numerous people will need to go in the tower every so often and fight the contained threats so they do not attempt to escape. There are different floors, each floor having a different strength of power. Any visitors can choose the floor they wish to go to, and then Joshua will chose an opponent that they must fight and defeat. Best of luck! The floors are listed below.

Floor 1 - Lobby
Floor 2 - Management (Joshua only)
Floor 3 to 9 - Weak enemies
Floor 10 to 16 - Average enemies
Floor 16 to 19 - Strong enemies
Floor 20 - Risky enemies

OOC THREAstraight http://lounge.moviecodec.com/roleplaying/the-grand-tower-ooc-thread-302999/


__________________

Moderated 02-17-2015 11:26 AM by Hanbei
[Reply] #2
07-03-2013 10:42 PM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 11,084
offline
Snap.
Snap.
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 200

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: After a powerful demonic being escaped the old tower built withing the vicinity of the Tunnel’s Family household, all of the world’s governments agreed that a new tower must be built in order to keep the threat under control. The tower is headed by Joshua, the angelic boy who resealed the demon after it escaped, and Mewtwo. The governments agreed that numerous people will need to go in the tower every so often and fight the contained threats so they do not attempt to escape. There are different floors, each floor having a different strength of power. Any visitors can choose the floor they wish to go to, and then Joshua will chose an opponent that they must fight and defeat. Best of luck! The floors are listed below.

F1:lobby
F2:Planning and management lab. (Off limits to all except myself and mew2.)
F3:human-peak human
F4:Peak human-super human
F5:building busters-block busters

After this floor is basically for people who want an extra challenge or just want to screw around for fun.

F6:town busters-city busters
F7:city busters-island busters
F8:Off limits.Unknown room.
F9lanet busters-solar busters
F10:solar busters and above.
Top:The strongest of the strong.



Oh boy... ¬¬


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #3
07-03-2013 10:42 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Ok im using gantrithor


__________________

[Reply] #4
07-03-2013 10:42 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: After a powerful demonic being escaped the old tower built withing the vicinity of the Tunnel’s Family household, all of the world’s governments agreed that a new tower must be built in order to keep the threat under control. The tower is headed by Joshua, the angelic boy who resealed the demon after it escaped, and Mewtwo. The governments agreed that numerous people will need to go in the tower every so often and fight the contained threats so they do not attempt to escape. There are different floors, each floor having a different strength of power. Any visitors can choose the floor they wish to go to, and then Joshua will chose an opponent that they must fight and defeat. Best of luck! The floors are listed below.

F1:lobby
F2:Planning and management lab. (Off limits to all except myself and mew2.)
F3:human-peak human
F4:Peak human-super human
F5:building busters-block busters

After this floor is basically for people who want an extra challenge or just want to screw around for fun.

F6:town busters-city busters
F7:city busters-island busters
F8:Off limits.Unknown room.
F9lanet busters-solar busters
F10:solar busters and above.
Top:The strongest of the strong.



Oh boy... ¬¬


Don’t worry, the only thing they have to do with this is that it started at there house.

[Reply] #5
07-03-2013 10:43 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote: Ok im using gantrithor



Joshua appeared in front of Gantrithor and smiled. “Very well then, what floor would you like to challenge?"


__________________

[Reply] #6
07-03-2013 10:44 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
Species: Cybernetic Sentient
Age: 44
Gender: N/A
Height: 6"4
Weight: 330 lbs.
Body type: Sturdy structure
Skin colour: Mechanical
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: none
Hair style: none
Tattoos: none
Piercings: none

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: The Razer
Orientation: none
Marital status: none
Date of birth: Classified
Place of birth: At the center of a random solar system
Current residence: Anywhere it wants to be

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: Exceptionally high data processing and energy based sentience to match with it
Education level: Has processed little information due to inactivity
Languages spoken: Any language it analyzes
Ethnicity: Cybernetic
Religion: none
Political affiliation: none
Fields of interest: none
Occupations: Terrorizes populaces
Social class: none

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: none
Smoking habit: none
Drinking habit: none
Drug use: none
Prescriptions: none
Disabilities: none
Diet plan: none
Other medical features: nay

UNIQUE ITEMS
It’s entire body is a versatile weapon
ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
Physiology based abilities
Superhuman physical stats, can tear apart normal human beings easily. Entire body is run on thermal energy, at the core of Gantrithor is the source of its sentience and energy, its “wil”, a ball of brightly shining energy. Possesses three pairs of wings that form a thermal energy-run butterfly wing-esque method of travel, flight speed is fast enough at top speed to catch up to a car, however top speed is reached only by dedicating all energy to flight and thus requires a recharge period to re-sustain thermal energy. It is made of extremely durable metal strong enough to make bullets from pistols useless and ordinary knives even more useless. Gantrithor possesses beat like physical traits with clawed hands, clawed feet, and dangerously sharp and numerous teeth. It also possesses two arms on its back that are identical in structure to a human’s arm. These arms though are just as strong as the other limbs. Flexibility is provided by synthetic muscles which are in a dull grey color and have thin lines of bright red energy streaking through them to fuel them. Gantrithor’s top running speed can casually outrun any human, and its legs are developed to the extent it can jump over a 2 story house.
Stamina is nigh endless for physical movements, for energy based attacks, it is on direct correlation with the energy in Gantrithor’s core, which can last for one hour if used extensively, energy is regained from not using energy based attacks.
Gantrithor possesses a core reactor in the center of its chest which channels energy smoothly and also is the method of travel for its stronger attacks.
Gantrithor can overheat, which will lead to a state of it glowing red hot due to heat, but with sluggish movements and an inability to use energy based attacks until energy levels reach a balanced point.



Main Ability: Heat manipulation

- Heat beams: Fires two concentrated beams of heat that can either have near no mass like a laser or have enough mass to have strong stopping force.
There are two main variations to these beams.
Variation One: Focus Beam
-An extremely fast beam of intense heat is shot at a target, maintaining this beam will drain energy, but heat will grow in intensity the longer this is maintained. This is usually shot through fingers, eyes, or....
Energy Reactor: This laser beam gains an increased area of effect and more heat, but this drains energy, additionally, the reactor may charge this beam to fire one immensely strong burst of heat.

Second Variation: Hunter Seeker Beams
-These beams are slower and have less heat than the focus beams, but possess greater stopping force. The specialty of these beams is the ability to be manipulated through tracking heat signatures, which lets the beam move and swerve to relentlessly track down its desired target.
The farther away this beam travels, the less power it gets, and the harder it gets to maintain this beam.
Method of travel is identicle to focus beams
Energy Reactor boost: 12 Beams are fired instead of one, this is a noticeable ability due to the core flaring up and rotating for around 3-6 seconds before firing this barrage.

Thermal Vision- Allows Gantrithor to see heat signatures and differentiate extremely quickly and swiftly between targets, this thermal vision can also be selective, and adapt to activate for one unique thermal signature, allowing for a hunter-prey situation. This cannot be used in conjunction with eye beams.

Energy Flare- An ability which heats up and powers the energies that power Gantrithor, allowing for increased physical stats.

Scathing- This ability allows Gantrithor to heat up parts of his body, usually hands or teeth, to supplement physical attacks.


Heat Venom - Contained within Gantrithors teeth, when Gantrithor bites a target, Multiple tiny hunter seeker beams are released, slowly killing the target.
This can also be applied to his claws, but the beams will not be potent as they did not have the favored entry of precise application.

Hell Catcher- A move where Gantrithor flies, and tracks down a single target, then 23 beams are fired outwards to the side of Gantrithor, these beams then immediately center in on the target in a straight line. A powerful but easy to dodge attack.


BRIEF HISTORY
To be added





F3


__________________

[Reply] #7
07-03-2013 10:46 PM
mew2
Guest

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

Xeno wrote: Ok im using gantrithor



Joshua appeared in front of Gantrithor and smiled. “Very well then, what floor would you like to challenge?“


Joshua,I will be in F5.I will monitor the floors to see any suspicion.

[Reply] #8
07-03-2013 10:46 PM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 11,084
offline
Snap.
Snap.
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 200

Demiurge wrote:

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: After a powerful demonic being escaped the old tower built withing the vicinity of the Tunnel’s Family household, all of the world’s governments agreed that a new tower must be built in order to keep the threat under control. The tower is headed by Joshua, the angelic boy who resealed the demon after it escaped, and Mewtwo. The governments agreed that numerous people will need to go in the tower every so often and fight the contained threats so they do not attempt to escape. There are different floors, each floor having a different strength of power. Any visitors can choose the floor they wish to go to, and then Joshua will chose an opponent that they must fight and defeat. Best of luck! The floors are listed below.

F1:lobby
F2:Planning and management lab. (Off limits to all except myself and mew2.)
F3:human-peak human
F4:Peak human-super human
F5:building busters-block busters

After this floor is basically for people who want an extra challenge or just want to screw around for fun.

F6:town busters-city busters
F7:city busters-island busters
F8:Off limits.Unknown room.
F9lanet busters-solar busters
F10:solar busters and above.
Top:The strongest of the strong.



Oh boy... ¬¬


Don’t worry, the only thing they have to do with this is that it started at there house.


You should take the challenge as your AoE self tounge


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #9
07-03-2013 10:48 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote:

Demiurge wrote:

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote: After a powerful demonic being escaped the old tower built withing the vicinity of the Tunnel’s Family household, all of the world’s governments agreed that a new tower must be built in order to keep the threat under control. The tower is headed by Joshua, the angelic boy who resealed the demon after it escaped, and Mewtwo. The governments agreed that numerous people will need to go in the tower every so often and fight the contained threats so they do not attempt to escape. There are different floors, each floor having a different strength of power. Any visitors can choose the floor they wish to go to, and then Joshua will chose an opponent that they must fight and defeat. Best of luck! The floors are listed below.

F1:lobby
F2:Planning and management lab. (Off limits to all except myself and mew2.)
F3:human-peak human
F4:Peak human-super human
F5:building busters-block busters

After this floor is basically for people who want an extra challenge or just want to screw around for fun.

F6:town busters-city busters
F7:city busters-island busters
F8:Off limits.Unknown room.
F9lanet busters-solar busters
F10:solar busters and above.
Top:The strongest of the strong.



Oh boy... ¬¬


Don’t worry, the only thing they have to do with this is that it started at there house.


You should take the challenge as your AoE self tounge


Lol that would bring back memories, but I also RP the NPC for the demon mentioned in the OP.

Edited 07-03-2013 10:48 PM by Demi
[Reply] #10
07-03-2013 10:48 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote:

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
Species: Cybernetic Sentient
Age: 44
Gender: N/A
Height: 6"4
Weight: 330 lbs.
Body type: Sturdy structure
Skin colour: Mechanical
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: none
Hair style: none
Tattoos: none
Piercings: none

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: The Razer
Orientation: none
Marital status: none
Date of birth: Classified
Place of birth: At the center of a random solar system
Current residence: Anywhere it wants to be

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: Exceptionally high data processing and energy based sentience to match with it
Education level: Has processed little information due to inactivity
Languages spoken: Any language it analyzes
Ethnicity: Cybernetic
Religion: none
Political affiliation: none
Fields of interest: none
Occupations: Terrorizes populaces
Social class: none

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: none
Smoking habit: none
Drinking habit: none
Drug use: none
Prescriptions: none
Disabilities: none
Diet plan: none
Other medical features: nay

UNIQUE ITEMS
It’s entire body is a versatile weapon
ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
Physiology based abilities
Superhuman physical stats, can tear apart normal human beings easily. Entire body is run on thermal energy, at the core of Gantrithor is the source of its sentience and energy, its “wil”, a ball of brightly shining energy. Possesses three pairs of wings that form a thermal energy-run butterfly wing-esque method of travel, flight speed is fast enough at top speed to catch up to a car, however top speed is reached only by dedicating all energy to flight and thus requires a recharge period to re-sustain thermal energy. It is made of extremely durable metal strong enough to make bullets from pistols useless and ordinary knives even more useless. Gantrithor possesses beat like physical traits with clawed hands, clawed feet, and dangerously sharp and numerous teeth. It also possesses two arms on its back that are identical in structure to a human’s arm. These arms though are just as strong as the other limbs. Flexibility is provided by synthetic muscles which are in a dull grey color and have thin lines of bright red energy streaking through them to fuel them. Gantrithor’s top running speed can casually outrun any human, and its legs are developed to the extent it can jump over a 2 story house.
Stamina is nigh endless for physical movements, for energy based attacks, it is on direct correlation with the energy in Gantrithor’s core, which can last for one hour if used extensively, energy is regained from not using energy based attacks.
Gantrithor possesses a core reactor in the center of its chest which channels energy smoothly and also is the method of travel for its stronger attacks.
Gantrithor can overheat, which will lead to a state of it glowing red hot due to heat, but with sluggish movements and an inability to use energy based attacks until energy levels reach a balanced point.



Main Ability: Heat manipulation

- Heat beams: Fires two concentrated beams of heat that can either have near no mass like a laser or have enough mass to have strong stopping force.
There are two main variations to these beams.
Variation One: Focus Beam
-An extremely fast beam of intense heat is shot at a target, maintaining this beam will drain energy, but heat will grow in intensity the longer this is maintained. This is usually shot through fingers, eyes, or....
Energy Reactor: This laser beam gains an increased area of effect and more heat, but this drains energy, additionally, the reactor may charge this beam to fire one immensely strong burst of heat.

Second Variation: Hunter Seeker Beams
-These beams are slower and have less heat than the focus beams, but possess greater stopping force. The specialty of these beams is the ability to be manipulated through tracking heat signatures, which lets the beam move and swerve to relentlessly track down its desired target.
The farther away this beam travels, the less power it gets, and the harder it gets to maintain this beam.
Method of travel is identicle to focus beams
Energy Reactor boost: 12 Beams are fired instead of one, this is a noticeable ability due to the core flaring up and rotating for around 3-6 seconds before firing this barrage.

Thermal Vision- Allows Gantrithor to see heat signatures and differentiate extremely quickly and swiftly between targets, this thermal vision can also be selective, and adapt to activate for one unique thermal signature, allowing for a hunter-prey situation. This cannot be used in conjunction with eye beams.

Energy Flare- An ability which heats up and powers the energies that power Gantrithor, allowing for increased physical stats.

Scathing- This ability allows Gantrithor to heat up parts of his body, usually hands or teeth, to supplement physical attacks.


Heat Venom - Contained within Gantrithors teeth, when Gantrithor bites a target, Multiple tiny hunter seeker beams are released, slowly killing the target.
This can also be applied to his claws, but the beams will not be potent as they did not have the favored entry of precise application.

Hell Catcher- A move where Gantrithor flies, and tracks down a single target, then 23 beams are fired outwards to the side of Gantrithor, these beams then immediately center in on the target in a straight line. A powerful but easy to dodge attack.


BRIEF HISTORY
To be added





F3



“Alright. You will be sent there immediately." Joshua replied. “Your opponent will be a Silver Dragon." the angel continued, then sat down on a table. “It’s shown proficiency over lightning and wind-based abilities, so be prepared for those." At that, Joshua focused his powers and moved Gantrithor to the third floor. Once there, he was surrounded by multiple rocky canyons that could stretch as far as the eye could see, with a few birds flying overhead and lush wildlife at the tips of each canyon.


__________________

[Reply] #11
07-03-2013 10:50 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

mew2 wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

Xeno wrote: Ok im using gantrithor



Joshua appeared in front of Gantrithor and smiled. “Very well then, what floor would you like to challenge?“


Joshua,I will be in F5.I will monitor the floors to see any suspicion.



“I moved it to floor two, Mewtwo." Joshua replied.


__________________

[Reply] #12
07-03-2013 10:50 PM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 11,084
offline
Snap.
Snap.
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 200

Just for fun, you should make one of the monsters one of the emergencies from Xeno’s thread tounge


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #13
07-03-2013 10:52 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Gantrithor tenses up and activates his thermal vision, his eyes glowing brightly. Energy courses through its synthetic muscles, giving him a bright orange visage-like figure


__________________

[Reply] #14
07-03-2013 10:52 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote: Just for fun, you should make one of the monsters one of the emergencies from Xeno’s thread tounge


that sounds like a fun idea.

[Reply] #15
07-03-2013 10:52 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote: Just for fun, you should make one of the monsters one of the emergencies from Xeno’s thread tounge



Ok, I might XD


__________________

[Reply] #16
07-03-2013 10:53 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

I get to Rp said emergency


__________________

[Reply] #17
07-03-2013 10:53 PM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 11,084
offline
Snap.
Snap.
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 200

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote: Just for fun, you should make one of the monsters one of the emergencies from Xeno’s thread tounge



Ok, I might XD


Except for the Giant King. He’s dead.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #18
07-03-2013 10:54 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Xeno wrote: Gantrithor tenses up and activates his thermal vision, his eyes glowing brightly. Energy courses through its synthetic muscles, giving him a bright orange visage-like figure



A red shape slowly came into view as a dragon with silver scales walked towards Gantrithor. It was slowly exhaling, but that did nothing to mask it’s power. Surely it would be a tough fight.


__________________

[Reply] #19
07-03-2013 10:56 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

Xeno wrote: Gantrithor tenses up and activates his thermal vision, his eyes glowing brightly. Energy courses through its synthetic muscles, giving him a bright orange visage-like figure



A red shape slowly came into view as a dragon with silver scales walked towards Gantrithor. It was slowly exhaling, but that did nothing to mask it’s power. Surely it would be a tough fight.




Gantrithor did not feel worry. It felt nothing, only how to kill. It analyzed the dragon’s physiology, weaknesses, and potential abilities


__________________

[Reply] #20
07-03-2013 10:57 PM
Joined: 12-25-2012
Posts: 5,264
offline
nWo
nWo
#1 POKEMON TRAINER OF AFREECA
Rep: 100

I agree that Digimon is only mountain buster , probably multi-mountain due to creation power.
I see they can reach country if they shut the fuck up

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact