Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

RP and Misc. Discussion Thread

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
06-27-2013 04:32 PM
Joined: 06-25-2011
Posts: 13,799
offline
Rust
Rust
Bear Bowser Bare Bowser
Rep: 132

So does that mean He’s frail?


__________________

[Reply] #22
06-27-2013 04:33 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Quite frail, little physical resistance but lots of energy resistance, but he does have some regeneration.


__________________

[Reply] #23
06-27-2013 04:53 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207


PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
Species: Human
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Height: 5’9’’
Weight: 108 lbs
Body type: Slim
Skin colour: Light
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Brown
Hair style: Messy and disorganized
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: None
Orientation: Straight
Marital status: None
Date of birth: 7/12/1998
Place of birth: Unknown
Current residence: Unknown

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: 108
Education level: Middle-school, but is smart enough to learn complicated spells in minutes.
Languages spoken: English, fragments of Japanese and Spanish
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Political affiliation: Democrat
Fields of interest: Magecraft, astronomy, biology
Occupations: Mage
Social class: Middle

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: O
Smoking habit: None
Drinking habit: None
Drug use: None
Prescriptions: Allergies to dust mites
Disabilities: None
Diet plan: Nothing unusual
Other medical features: PTSD due to seeing his village burned down at the age of 4.

UNIQUE ITEMS
-Mage’s Staff
-Cloak that weakens elemental damage
-Armlet that casts Auto-Reflect as soon as a battle begins.

ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES

-Blizzaga (Deals strong ice damage that ignores defense buffs)
-Sparkaga (three rings of light surround Sammy and deal Light-based damage to any opponent caught in the attack)
-Mega Flare (Powerful burst of volcanic fire mixed with magma)(Only usable under emotional stress)
-Shadowbreaker (One burst of light, one burst of darkness.)
-Meteor Crash (Slams staff into the ground and summons a swarm of basketball-sized meteors and slam them onto the ground)(Only usable under emotional stress)
-Curaga (Intermediate healing spell)
-Thundaga (Intermediate Lightning-based spell, if it hits an opponent, it may connect to other opponents nearby and damage them too)
-Reflect (Reflects magic-based spells back at the user, can be used as a shield from physical attacks as well)
-Haste (Increases Sammy’s movement speed and reactions.)
-Aqualung (Deals water damage. Also allows Sammy to breathe underwater.)
-Stop (Freezes one target in place for 2 actions)
-Esuna (Heals negative status conditions)
-Tornado (Deals intense Wind-based damage, can also be used as a defensive spell/)
-Shock (Deals intense Non-elemental damage to all opponents in the area.)
-Ultima (Deals unbelievably strong Non-elemental damage.)

Weaknesses: Weak physically, also terrified of dragons due to that being what burned down his village.



Will add Lucemon and Gilgamesh later :L


__________________

[Reply] #24
06-27-2013 05:03 PM
Joined: 06-25-2011
Posts: 13,799
offline
Rust
Rust
Bear Bowser Bare Bowser
Rep: 132

Hey Zeed, If Eidolon captured a Hydriegon, would Sammy wet his pants?


__________________

[Reply] #25
06-27-2013 05:08 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Yes. Either wet his pants or go completely berserk, either or.


__________________

[Reply] #26
06-27-2013 05:30 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Placeholder.

Edited 09-27-2014 11:26 PM by Demi
[Reply] #27
06-28-2013 10:41 AM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 17,023
offline
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
Zeed
Rep: 215

I’ve decided to make a character based of a largely unexplored/hardly 'there' antagonist, featured in my avatar/signature.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Species: ??? ~ Appears to be human.
Age: ??? ~ Maxwell claims to be immortal, and has recalled events dating back to at the very least World War I.
Gender: Male.
Height: 6’5
Weight: 104.6
Body type: Lean, scrawny, tall.
Skin colour: Very Pale.
Eye colour: A strange, mysterious pitch black tint.
Hair colour: Black.
Hair style: Moderately Short, well kept.
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: Mr.Burk, Satan, Lucifer, The Watcher, The Man in the Striped Suit, The Tall Man
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital status: Single.
Date of birth: Unknown.
Place of birth: England (possibly)
Current residence: Sydney, Australia

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: Unknown; he claims to have an IQ exceeding 160+
Education level: Very high, during his lifetime acquiring knowledge and being taught by 'the best of the best' has been a consistent goal
Languages spoken: English, Japanese, German, Russian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: None, it should be noted that he does endorse several cults dedicated to his being however.
Political affiliation: Elitist
Fields of interest: Engineering, Literature, Ancient History, Dark Magic, Exploration of the 'Nether', General Knowledge
Occupations: Businessman?
Social class: Top Class

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: AB+
Smoking habit: Fond of expensive cigars
Drinking habit: Fond of fine, high quality wine
Drug use: None
Prescriptions: None
Disabilities: None
Diet plan: None
Other medical features: None

UNIQUE ITEMS
Maxwell possesses a cane that enables him to better focus and channel his abilities through.
He generally carries on his person a number of 'trick' devices and items. Notable items include a suit that’s been 'reinforced' magically to the point of being as durable as knight’s plate armour, and cigars that permit him to spray toxic gas when exhaled 'through'. The character is fond of robotic minions, driven by his own dark magical power. Generally all of his mechanisms and devices have a 'chess' theme to them.
In addition to this, he possesses entire libraries of dark magical knowledge, eldritch lore and other such information.
Maxwell can, through the use of his power, create 'Nether Stones' which act as conduits to his gift. These stones are generally placed within his machinery to drive them, or act as the intelligence behind them.
ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
Maxwell’s abilities are rarely observed; he is often somewhat hesitant to use them, particularly for combat purposes. As a result, few have seen his true potential.
BRIEF HISTORY
Maxwell was once a regular, kindly old gentleman with a taste for wine and the finer things in life. He suffered from but one true flaw; he was terrified of death. The very thought of such an idea shook him too the core. But otherwise, he was content, cheerful.
However, this was all changed when he was 'contacted'. For sixty six days he was subjected to such 'contact'; it was for but the final day that broke him. He listened. And that was all it took. The creatures offered him a bargain; he would be granted eternal life and powers beyond mortal comprehension, but at a terrible price. His soul.
Maxwell of course agreed, and what did he do with his immortal lifespan? He gathered knowledge. He prepared. He waited.
Over the course of time, he gained a great many names and titles, becoming considerably infamous throughout history. 'The Tall Man', 'Satan', and 'Lucifer' were but his most prominent. When questioned as to if he really is Lucifer, he simply responds with a bland, deadpan 'Something like that'.
Today, the man that was once dubbed as 'Satan' now goes by the name of 'Wilson Maxwell', head of a leading technological company known as 'Maxwell industries'. The company in question is found to be developing a great many clockwork themed contraptions, driven by some 'mysterious power'. Whatever the motive, Maxwell Industries claims to be shaping the world for a 'brighter tomorrow'.
Fond of the finer things in life still, he often sticks to the appearance of a middle aged, well dressed man, often concealing his pitch black eyes with some form of glasses.


__________________


”“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
That is the power of man!'“

Edited 06-28-2013 10:43 AM by The Millennium King
[Reply] #28
06-28-2013 10:43 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

I shall make one as well.


__________________

[Reply] #29
06-28-2013 11:08 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181


PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
Species: Half-devil, half-angel
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Height: 7’0 exactly
Weight: 282 lbs
Body type: Muscled / GAR
Skin colour: Tanned
Eye colour: Red
Hair colour: Dark Purple
Hair style: Extremely spiky and very long ( Reaches his waist )
Tattoos: The exact same tattoos that Tatsumi Oga has when he goes full power
Piercings: Earrings which look much like Vegito’s only the silver part is golden and the gem is red

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: None
Orientation: Bisexual
Marital status: Single
Date of birth: 6th of September 1995
Place of birth: Demon realm
Current residence: Pretty much a wanderer, has no true place of residence but has at least one home in most countries

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: 400
Education level: Has never been to school
Languages spoken: English, most common languages used in the demon realm
Ethnicity: Unsure
Religion: Atheist
Political affiliation: Is not interested in politics
Fields of interest: Sadism, suffering, fighting and eating
Occupations: None
Social class: Can purchase anything he wishes

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: A
Smoking habit: Likes to smoke various types of weed from time to time but does not smoke cigarettes
Drinking habit: Jack Daniels errday
Drug use: None
Prescriptions: Has special pills made in the demon realm which he uses to calm down as he has an extremely small temper
Disabilities: Somewhat short sighted
Diet plan: Eats around 30 - 40 times an average humans meal per sitting
Other medical features: None

UNIQUE ITEMS

Has a golden headband which restricts most of his power
Has a key which once activated, allows him to transform into his full-power state

ABILITIES

Transformation
The ability to sprout up to eight black angel wings
Can make demonic weapons appear out of nothing
Can open rifts in-between dimensions to his own benefit ( Think Janemba )
Regeneration of lost body parts
Use of Ki
Power increases significantly when on demonic grounds
Extremely durable, to the point where it is nigh-necessary to use Hax to defeat him

WEAKNESSES

Hunger
Has an extremely low temper ( To the point where he is tempted to attack you if you just look at him with a face that he deems to be offensive )
Can not kill or do any fatal attacks to someone he deems cute
Is somewhat naive

BRIEF HISTORY

Hazo is the half-devil half-angel son of the ruler of hell Janemba and the ruler of heaven Diliges. They both met when Janemba challenged Diliges to a battle. After seven months of non-stop battle, Janemba just barely managed to win and crazily enough, proposed to her right after. Diliges accepted. Even though the two love each other, they do not get along well due to they ideals and mindsets, in a rather comical sense. As his parents were always busy, Janemba persuaded ( more like forced ) Broly to take care of his kid. This ended up with Hazo pretty much being raised by Broly, who he deemed his idol as Broly was the second strongest being in hell after Janemba ( although he believes that Broly is the strongest, he won’t admit it out loud )


__________________

Edited 06-28-2013 11:59 PM by Zlatan
[Reply] #30
06-28-2013 01:04 PM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 17,023
offline
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
Zeed
Rep: 215

Gallean wrote: I’ve decided to make a character based of a largely unexplored/hardly 'there' antagonist, featured in my avatar/signature.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Species: ??? ~ Appears to be human.
Age: ??? ~ Maxwell claims to be immortal, and has recalled events dating back to at the very least World War I.
Gender: Male.
Height: 6’5
Weight: 104.6
Body type: Lean, scrawny, tall.
Skin colour: Very Pale.
Eye colour: A strange, mysterious pitch black tint.
Hair colour: Black.
Hair style: Moderately Short, well kept.
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: Mr.Burk, Satan, Lucifer, The Watcher, The Man in the Striped Suit, The Tall Man
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital status: Single.
Date of birth: Unknown.
Place of birth: England (possibly)
Current residence: Sydney, Australia

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: Unknown; he claims to have an IQ exceeding 160+
Education level: Very high, during his lifetime acquiring knowledge and being taught by 'the best of the best' has been a consistent goal
Languages spoken: English, Japanese, German, Russian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: None, it should be noted that he does endorse several cults dedicated to his being however.
Political affiliation: Elitist
Fields of interest: Engineering, Literature, Ancient History, Dark Magic, Exploration of the 'Nether', General Knowledge
Occupations: Businessman?
Social class: Top Class

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: AB+
Smoking habit: Fond of expensive cigars
Drinking habit: Fond of fine, high quality wine
Drug use: None
Prescriptions: None
Disabilities: None
Diet plan: None
Other medical features: None

UNIQUE ITEMS
Maxwell possesses a cane that enables him to better focus and channel his abilities through.
He generally carries on his person a number of 'trick' devices and items. Notable items include a suit that’s been 'reinforced' magically to the point of being as durable as knight’s plate armour, and cigars that permit him to spray toxic gas when exhaled 'through'. The character is fond of robotic minions, driven by his own dark magical power. Generally all of his mechanisms and devices have a 'chess' theme to them.
In addition to this, he possesses entire libraries of dark magical knowledge, eldritch lore and other such information.
Maxwell can, through the use of his power, create 'Nether Stones' which act as conduits to his gift. These stones are generally placed within his machinery to drive them, or act as the intelligence behind them.
ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
Maxwell’s abilities are rarely observed; he is often somewhat hesitant to use them, particularly for combat purposes. As a result, few have seen his true potential.
BRIEF HISTORY
Maxwell was once a regular, kindly old gentleman with a taste for wine and the finer things in life. He suffered from but one true flaw; he was terrified of death. The very thought of such an idea shook him too the core. But otherwise, he was content, cheerful.
However, this was all changed when he was 'contacted'. For sixty six days he was subjected to such 'contact'; it was for but the final day that broke him. He listened. And that was all it took. The creatures offered him a bargain; he would be granted eternal life and powers beyond mortal comprehension, but at a terrible price. His soul.
Maxwell of course agreed, and what did he do with his immortal lifespan? He gathered knowledge. He prepared. He waited.
Over the course of time, he gained a great many names and titles, becoming considerably infamous throughout history. 'The Tall Man', 'Satan', and 'Lucifer' were but his most prominent. When questioned as to if he really is Lucifer, he simply responds with a bland, deadpan 'Something like that'.
Today, the man that was once dubbed as 'Satan' now goes by the name of 'Wilson Maxwell', head of a leading technological company known as 'Maxwell industries'. The company in question is found to be developing a great many clockwork themed contraptions, driven by some 'mysterious power'. Whatever the motive, Maxwell Industries claims to be shaping the world for a 'brighter tomorrow'.
Fond of the finer things in life still, he often sticks to the appearance of a middle aged, well dressed man, often concealing his pitch black eyes with some form of glasses.


So what’s everyone thinking of my character? shocked


__________________


”“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
That is the power of man!'“

[Reply] #31
06-28-2013 01:35 PM
Joined: 02-18-2013
Posts: 10,322
offline
owo
owo
The Cloaked Schemer
Rep: 89

Gallean wrote:

Gallean wrote: I’ve decided to make a character based of a largely unexplored/hardly 'there' antagonist, featured in my avatar/signature.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Species: ??? ~ Appears to be human.
Age: ??? ~ Maxwell claims to be immortal, and has recalled events dating back to at the very least World War I.
Gender: Male.
Height: 6’5
Weight: 104.6
Body type: Lean, scrawny, tall.
Skin colour: Very Pale.
Eye colour: A strange, mysterious pitch black tint.
Hair colour: Black.
Hair style: Moderately Short, well kept.
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Aliases: Mr.Burk, Satan, Lucifer, The Watcher, The Man in the Striped Suit, The Tall Man
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital status: Single.
Date of birth: Unknown.
Place of birth: England (possibly)
Current residence: Sydney, Australia

SOCIAL INFORMATION
I.Q.: Unknown; he claims to have an IQ exceeding 160+
Education level: Very high, during his lifetime acquiring knowledge and being taught by 'the best of the best' has been a consistent goal
Languages spoken: English, Japanese, German, Russian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: None, it should be noted that he does endorse several cults dedicated to his being however.
Political affiliation: Elitist
Fields of interest: Engineering, Literature, Ancient History, Dark Magic, Exploration of the 'Nether', General Knowledge
Occupations: Businessman?
Social class: Top Class

MEDICAL DETAILS
Blood type: AB+
Smoking habit: Fond of expensive cigars
Drinking habit: Fond of fine, high quality wine
Drug use: None
Prescriptions: None
Disabilities: None
Diet plan: None
Other medical features: None

UNIQUE ITEMS
Maxwell possesses a cane that enables him to better focus and channel his abilities through.
He generally carries on his person a number of 'trick' devices and items. Notable items include a suit that’s been 'reinforced' magically to the point of being as durable as knight’s plate armour, and cigars that permit him to spray toxic gas when exhaled 'through'. The character is fond of robotic minions, driven by his own dark magical power. Generally all of his mechanisms and devices have a 'chess' theme to them.
In addition to this, he possesses entire libraries of dark magical knowledge, eldritch lore and other such information.
Maxwell can, through the use of his power, create 'Nether Stones' which act as conduits to his gift. These stones are generally placed within his machinery to drive them, or act as the intelligence behind them.
ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
Maxwell’s abilities are rarely observed; he is often somewhat hesitant to use them, particularly for combat purposes. As a result, few have seen his true potential.
BRIEF HISTORY
Maxwell was once a regular, kindly old gentleman with a taste for wine and the finer things in life. He suffered from but one true flaw; he was terrified of death. The very thought of such an idea shook him too the core. But otherwise, he was content, cheerful.
However, this was all changed when he was 'contacted'. For sixty six days he was subjected to such 'contact'; it was for but the final day that broke him. He listened. And that was all it took. The creatures offered him a bargain; he would be granted eternal life and powers beyond mortal comprehension, but at a terrible price. His soul.
Maxwell of course agreed, and what did he do with his immortal lifespan? He gathered knowledge. He prepared. He waited.
Over the course of time, he gained a great many names and titles, becoming considerably infamous throughout history. 'The Tall Man', 'Satan', and 'Lucifer' were but his most prominent. When questioned as to if he really is Lucifer, he simply responds with a bland, deadpan 'Something like that'.
Today, the man that was once dubbed as 'Satan' now goes by the name of 'Wilson Maxwell', head of a leading technological company known as 'Maxwell industries'. The company in question is found to be developing a great many clockwork themed contraptions, driven by some 'mysterious power'. Whatever the motive, Maxwell Industries claims to be shaping the world for a 'brighter tomorrow'.
Fond of the finer things in life still, he often sticks to the appearance of a middle aged, well dressed man, often concealing his pitch black eyes with some form of glasses.


So what’s everyone thinking of my character? shocked


His nickname is the tall man? Any connection to Slender man?

he sounds like a sweet antagonist regardless.


__________________

Edited 06-28-2013 01:37 PM by owo
[Reply] #32
06-28-2013 01:42 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Going to use this in mildly powerful battles.


AppearanceThe Evil’s physical body resembled a massive humanoid with crimson skin, two large, ram-like horns (one of which was broken half way) projecting from its head and a corpse-like face, as well as having the lower body of a goat.

Power and Abilities Possession of life forms, super strength, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, technopathy, telepathy, it’s mind can separate from its body, can project itself through technology, precognition, immortality (type 1), temporal distortion, non-corporeal.

Weaknesses: Needs to be within a certain range (at most dozens of kilometers) to possess someone (although this limitation could be due to his weakening), can be trapped/incapacitated by a large black hole.

Speed: Unknown.

Strength 100+ tons via. Size.

Durability:Unknown, can be destroyed by a black hole, but its mind can leave its body.

Stamina: Seemingly Limitless.




@Gallean sounds sweet.

Edited 06-28-2013 01:43 PM by Demi
[Reply] #33
06-28-2013 02:02 PM
Joined: 01-31-2008
Posts: 55,431
offline
Xehanort the Younger
Xehanort the Younger
Not the bald one
Rep: 344

You sure are heavily inspired by Dr. Who eh? Although The Beast survived the Black Hole. Just thought I’d let ya know.

@Gal:

Very nice.

[Reply] #34
06-28-2013 02:44 PM
Joined: 06-25-2011
Posts: 13,799
offline
Rust
Rust
Bear Bowser Bare Bowser
Rep: 132

@ Gal.


Sounds like Eidolon and Maxwell would have Coffee and discuss evil things.

That is, if he could put up with Eidolon’s sheer irritating behavior.


__________________

[Reply] #35
06-28-2013 02:56 PM
Joined: 02-18-2013
Posts: 10,322
offline
owo
owo
The Cloaked Schemer
Rep: 89

@Eidolon- Wanna RP?


__________________

[Reply] #36
06-28-2013 02:57 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Sekundes wrote: You sure are heavily inspired by Dr. Who eh? Although The Beast survived the Black Hole. Just thought I’d let ya know.

@Gal:

Very nice.


It’s actually the same being :P

But it survived? When? Did I miss the episode.

[Reply] #37
06-28-2013 03:06 PM
Joined: 01-31-2008
Posts: 55,431
offline
Xehanort the Younger
Xehanort the Younger
Not the bald one
Rep: 344

Nah it was in off show. It got put in the Time Vortex and that’s where it currently is. Anyway, I’m almost done with making this thing lol.

[Reply] #38
06-28-2013 03:07 PM
Joined: 06-25-2011
Posts: 13,799
offline
Rust
Rust
Bear Bowser Bare Bowser
Rep: 132

Roxas wrote: @Eidolon- Wanna RP?



Maybe.


__________________

[Reply] #39
06-28-2013 03:08 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Eidolon, I dare you to attack House of Gojira.


__________________

[Reply] #40
06-28-2013 03:09 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Me and eidolon get another prep battle ^-^

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact