Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Reaper's Game: Rising Revengance RP thread

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
05-03-2015 08:18 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

So, you all died and have been cast into a Reaper’s Game. A Reaper’s Game a seven-day event. In order to enter, they must give up whatever is most valuable to them. If they survive all seven days, it will be returned to them. Once a day, you will be assigned a mission by the Game Master, whom will be played by myself, to complete certain missions during that day. Along the way, you will encounter

-Noise, the wild encounters of the Reaper’s Game, they will be played by me as well. (I got a plan for if there’s multiple partnerships, don’t worry~)
and
-Reapers, whom will usually block your path until you fulfill a requirement, like 'Defeat a Kangaroo noise'.

If you fail to complete the mission, you will be Erased for the rest of the RP. So I suggest you put your all into it~ On the Seventh day, your goal will always be to defeat the Game Master.

--------



--------

List of Noise types you will encounter, from weakest to strongest.

Tadpole Noise
Frog Noise
Jellyfish Noise
Bat Noise
Mink Noise
Crab Noise
Shrew Noise
Penguin Noise
Raven Noise
Hedgehog Noise
Bear Noise
Kangaroo Noise
Fox Noise
Rhino Noise
Shark Noise
Pig Noise
Energy Absorbing Frog Noise
Physical Absorbing Frog Noise
Elephant Noise
Drake Noise
Attack absorbing Frog Noise
Taboo Noise
ProgFox

The teams are as follows so far:

- Ori and himself

I will be Composer, YuNarukami as my Conductor, and I will also be the Game Master and any insignificant NPCs such as shopkeepers.

The First Day will begin as soon as one whole team will be ready. The RP will not proceed until all teams either have been killed or completed their goals. The goal for each day will be PMed to you by myself. Any questions will be directed towards the OOC thread or the main RP thread, mostly if I’m missing anything from the OP.

Edited 05-06-2015 03:46 PM by Hanbei
[Reply] #2
05-04-2015 06:01 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

And the story begins...

“Well apparently, all of you fucked up somehow, cause you’re all dead." a mocking voice informed all of the Players this Week. It then smoothed out with a quick calming tone. “So, you will all be given Player Pins, which will help keep you all from going mad, allow you to form pacts, and then fight against Noise, which are little creature things that’ll try to Erase you from having ever existed." the voice said with a chime. “If one of you has no personal powers, you will recieve a basic pin of your desired element (Fire, Wind, Earth, Lightning) and a basic weapon you’ll probably want to dump first chance you get. Now go, and find your second chance at life!" the voice commanded, and light began to shine. They were all deposited in the Yagami District. Up on a billboard was a simple message.

Find a partner, then get to Toriko Path.

The First Day has begun.

Edited 05-04-2015 06:30 PM by Hanbei
[Reply] #3
05-04-2015 06:28 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

“ooh!! do yoU see that, brother? it’s a team game! jUst like sbUrb! now i can play with yoU like i always wanted.“

uGHH! WHY THE FuCK DOES IT HAVE TO BE A TEAM EFFORT? CAN’T WE JuST. I DuNNO. DO IT OuRSELVES?“

Calliope inched up to her twin brother, Caliborn, pressing her shoulder to his gently. He began to feel a chill down his back.

“come on, yoU. it woUldn’t be as fun alone, of coUrse!“

Caliborn turned his back to her and crossed his arms. Even in death, his sister annoyed the living hell out of him. He wished he could have been the cooler, more badass version of him who actually made it through SBURB and evolved into Lord English. Oh well. He liked games, anyway. He’d just have to somehow get away from that wretch and figure out a way to beat the game by himself.

By the time he’d finished that last rambling thought, he’d looked down to realized he was handcuffed to Calliope. She had a nasty grin on her face like she won or something.

“KBGSDKFHGBSDFBSDGB!! OK NOW WHAT THE FuCK. GET ME OuT OF THIS YOu BITCH!“

He tried to hit her, but Calliope dodged and pulled him by the chains, spinning him and pulling him into her arms as if they were dancing some one-sided mamba.

“not so fast, my rambUnctioUs flower~ if yoU want to get oUt, yoU’ll have to find the key.“

OH GOD. OH GOD OH FuCK OH MAN OH SHIT. This was getting way too lewd for him to handle. She was just too close for comfort! This shit is MESSY.

“now, then, let’s go to toriko path. yoU and me! playing games of mystery and adventUre! like brother and sister.“

She hauled him off as Caliborn struggled and bickered and whined.

(BTW you never told me what you want to do about weapons. Can they have their original ones, or start with nothing and wing it?)


__________________

[Reply] #4
05-04-2015 06:29 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

(I’ll add it to the post)

[Reply] #5
05-04-2015 06:33 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Then, in Calliope’s pocket, a cellphone rang. It bore a message from an unknown sender stating that you will die to the Noise if you do not have or find a partner. This same message was broadcasted to the other Players as well.

[Reply] #6
05-04-2015 06:37 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Calliope listened to the message. “well, that’s UnfortUnate! not for me, of coUrse, becaUse i have my partner.“

tumut


__________________

[Reply] #7
05-04-2015 11:07 PM
Joined: 04-19-2013
Posts: 3,802
offline
World Order
World Order
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 45

Kenta remembering his last fight cringed slightly but remained quiet. Suddenly he began to feel a slight vibration in his pocket, a cell phone. He reached inside and opened the odd looking phone and opened it.

“You will die to the Noise if you do not find a partner”

He closed the phone and looked around curiously. He would ask someone, but given his nature he prefered not to and sat down waiting quietly until someone needed or picked him.


__________________

Edited 05-04-2015 11:07 PM by World Order
[Reply] #8
05-05-2015 01:11 PM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Adalene found herself meandering around, trying to get a grasp on what was going on. She barely remember what happened prior to the strange place known as the Yagami District, the only thing she had remembered was her cute red outfit she was rolling with.

Adalene’s Phone began to ring, when she saw the no caller ID she was hesitant, but set her doubts aside and answered the phone.

“You will die to the Noise if you do not find a partner”

Slightly startled, she put down her phone and let it rest in her pocket.. She thought to herself “Euh Purfect”
She began walking to what seemed like a person (Kenta)..

(Adalene is french so im gonna try talking in this rp with french stuff)


__________________

[Reply] #9
05-05-2015 04:53 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Phillip916 wrote: Adalene found herself meandering around, trying to get a grasp on what was going on. She barely remember what happened prior to the strange place known as the Yagami District, the only thing she had remembered was her cute red outfit she was rolling with.

Adalene’s Phone began to ring, when she saw the no caller ID she was hesitant, but set her doubts aside and answered the phone.

“You will die to the Noise if you do not find a partner”

Slightly startled, she put down her phone and let it rest in her pocket.. She thought to herself “Euh Purfect”
She began walking to what seemed like a person (Kenta)..

(Adalene is french so im gonna try talking in this rp with french stuff)

(I’d be careful, these guys get easily offended if you try too hard to emulate accents. They get so butthurt it’s funny.)


__________________

[Reply] #10
05-05-2015 04:54 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

(Ahhh, French, Magnificque~ Now enough OOC)

[Reply] #11
05-05-2015 09:37 PM
Joined: 04-19-2013
Posts: 3,802
offline
World Order
World Order
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 45

Kenta surprised anyone really noticed him squints his eyes as a female in red approaches him. Unsure if she is actually coming to greet him, he looks around frantically trying to find his cool and what he should or would say. He rarely ever talks but hopes something would spark up a conversation.


__________________

[Reply] #12
05-05-2015 10:07 PM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Adalene approached Kenta, Smiling a friendly smile
(Im gonna drop the whole french accent thing, im thinking it might lead to some complications)
Adalene flipped her silky smooth red scarf over.

“Hello there."

She had remained aware of his posture and was wary of a sudden attack from Kenta


__________________

Edited 05-05-2015 10:11 PM by hi am new
[Reply] #13
05-05-2015 10:32 PM
Joined: 04-19-2013
Posts: 3,802
offline
World Order
World Order
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 45

Kenta sat down on the floor with his hands on his knees. He then looked up at the female “Goo-" he stopped mid word because there was certainly nothing good about this situation then he began again. “Hello,not to be rude but who are you? Would you like to form a partnership?" he asked in a low tone. Kenta looks at her up and down before meeting her eyes, her dress and scarf the color red. The color of blood.


__________________

Edited 05-05-2015 11:55 PM by World Order
[Reply] #14
05-05-2015 10:39 PM
Joined: 02-09-2013
Posts: 18,893
offline
YuNarukami
YuNarukami
No one likes you lol
Rep: 168

From the Ichijouji Cove, a shadowy figure watches the chaos unfold.

He smirks quietly to himself as a number of interesting players with potential catches his eye.


__________________

Moderated 05-05-2015 10:41 PM by Hanbei
[Reply] #15
05-06-2015 03:14 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Standing on top of the billboard there was a small figure, almost a dot due to his height as he watched the walls and ground begin to contort as the Noise began to materialize, placing pressure on the Players to quickly find a partner or they will die. Would the one established setup work together and guard the other Players until they make their own partnerships, or will they forgo everyone else and work by themselves? Although it seems the two are incapable of that.

The figure’s face crossed with a grin and simply vanished. This would be a fun test of the two to see if they can cooperate. The others haven’t demonstrated what they’re like yet, unfortunately. Would they prove to meet his expectations, or would they fail and he would need to stay here another week?

[Reply] #16
05-06-2015 04:41 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

(still need to know about weapons before I can do anything)


__________________

[Reply] #17
05-06-2015 04:41 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

(I already said I edited it into the starter :l )

[Reply] #18
05-06-2015 04:46 PM
Joined: 02-09-2013
Posts: 18,893
offline
YuNarukami
YuNarukami
No one likes you lol
Rep: 168

(Zeed, skype)


__________________

[Reply] #19
05-06-2015 04:55 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

(Ohh, sorry I didn’t know you already did. Ok I will continue.)

Calliope stood firm as the hordes of Noise started to materialize. “oh! brother, look, they’re already here...“

“HAHAHA YESSSS! AS MuCH AS I HATE BEING HANDCuFFED TO YOu RIGHT NOW. I WILL CERTAINLY ENJOY THE MERCILESS KILLING. OF LOWLY DARK BEASTS.“

Calliope had only a knife to fight with, and Caliborn, a metal pipe. As well, they had pins of their preferred elements, Calliope with wind, and Caliborn with fire. The two would be able to perfectly combine the elements to make large blasts, and would only use their weapons for close combat.


__________________

Edited 05-06-2015 07:06 PM by Ori
[Reply] #20
05-06-2015 06:48 PM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

World Order wrote: Kenta sat down on the floor with his hands on his knees. He then looked up at the female “Goo-" he stopped mid word because there was certainly nothing good about this situation then he began again. “Hello,not to be rude but who are you? Would you like to form a partnership?" he asked in a low tone. Kenta looks at her up and down before meeting her eyes, her dress and scarf the color red. The color of blood.



Adalene noticed the materializing noise

“They’re here. Let us work together”

She placed her hand on Kenta and a green aura enveloped him, and disappeared. (She had calmed him)

Adalene went into a stance and drew her knife


__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact