Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Predicament Shamus (RP thread)

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
04-19-2015 11:12 PM
Joined: 04-19-2015
Posts: 69
offline
Marth
Marth
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Ike comments on how weird of a name that is, then explains his name as Ike, named after President Eisenhower, whom his parents idolized. He sighed, about to lean back when suddenly...*CRACK*. Ike suddenly dropped through the floor down to his waist, thrashing as he tried to get back up as he felt something slimy. HBK giving his father gills seemed to have accidentally turned him into a fish monster!


__________________

[Reply] #22
04-19-2015 11:15 PM
Joined: 11-02-2013
Posts: 6,481
offline
Butt Stallion
Butt Stallion
Booty hunter
Rep: 68

Spencer

You see that the blue swordsman has ignored your greeting, and wave to him a second time as he goes through a window in the very-recently added third floor of the house. You try to pick him out a second time, but he again ignored you

>Express your righteous indignation.

“Fucking asshole," You mutter under your breath.

At this point you come to a crossroads. You see that blue-hair is obviously doing something interesting, but at this point you feel an intense hatred for being ignored. You could go tell him off, join in his adventures, or maybe even wash your hands of the whole ideal.

>Go shopping for windows

You decide to see what’s up at the Home Depot.


__________________

[Reply] #23
04-20-2015 12:43 PM
Nui Pickle
Guest

HBK

You gasp as Ike falls through the floor and is attacked by your dad. You notice out the window that a vampire was there, but suddenly vanished. He seemed to have saw what happened, but decided not to donate one of his valuable fucks to help. You, on the other hand, have 3 fucks available to give, You use two of them to eat two more BROWNIES, which boosts your imagination intensely. In the midst of your sugar rush, you accidentally breathe life into the house, which starts to move and twist. The floorboards pry up and become appendages that grab your dad, pulling him back. You create a mass of vines that sprout from around the house and creep through the windows, which reach down and pull Ike away from Dad’s grip. However, your Dad invokes The Wrath of Mitternacht which engulfs the sky in utter darkness. Great. He’s unleashed the undead. Not cliche at all. The bones and remains of old business rivals begin to rise from your parents' yard, surrounding the house. You turn the toilet into a hovercraft and you jump on.

Spencer

You retain 1 fuck.

[Reply] #24
04-21-2015 07:12 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Ike waves his hand, clutching his sword. He is too heavy for the hovercraft, he says. So, he’ll instead, mow his way out. Ike grinned, waiting to see if HBK had any disagreements as the undead came closer to the house, as Ike climbed out of the hole.


__________________

[Reply] #25
04-21-2015 07:39 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

(it looks like my alts got deleted so nevermind about the thing I said. I don’t care about them anyway lol. One Ori is all we need)

HBK

It looks like Ike objects to climbing aboard the hovercraft as he’ll likely break it like he did the floor. You nod and fly over the house, making sure he gets out ok. You forgot to install any weapons on it. Oh well.


__________________

[Reply] #26
04-21-2015 07:45 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Ike grinned and ran out, using the little bit of Reality Warping based Imagination he had to fling the sword up above the throng of zombies, grinned as he ran forwards, leaped and grabbed the hilt, then plummeted downwards and used both the momentum and his own strength to vaporize the zombies he landed on top of, then blasted away the nearby ones and began expertly cutting them down with a grin. The zombies seemed endless though...how long would Ike last, even with the few Brownie Points he had?


__________________

[Reply] #27
04-21-2015 11:07 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Ike

Your mom sends you a batch of BROWNIES by carrier pigeon as she senses your dire situation via her FEMININE INTUITION. There are ten of them out of the thirty she owes you, so you still have 20 points to spare.


__________________

[Reply] #28
04-21-2015 11:11 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Ike grinned as he ate the brownies, and his sword began to glow with a blue flame as Ike raised his sword overhead, as if charging an attack in a fighting game until the zombies were almost upon him, then slammed it down, resulting in a fiery explosion that did deal slight recoil, but left a large crater about 10 feet in radius zombieless.


__________________

[Reply] #29
04-21-2015 11:28 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

HBK

Whoa! After eating a whole ten brownies, Ike destroyed your yard, as well as the zombies. The carrier pigeon rests on Ike’s shoulder.

Your dad seems to be preoccupied for now. You don’t want to waste any more time here. You hover down to Ike and tell him that was so awesome. One of the zombies seemed to have dropped a cable of some sort. One end has a three pronged plug and the other end is small and needle-like. Beside the cord is also a glass Christmas tree ornament.


__________________

[Reply] #30
04-21-2015 11:30 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

The sword remained on fire, indicating that the Brownie boost permanently unlocked 'Furious Eruption', although now it’ll do more recoil once the sugar wears off. Ike wheezed from excitement, looking over to HBK.


__________________

[Reply] #31
04-21-2015 11:36 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

HBK

“Wow, you’re really hopped up aren’t you," you say to Ike.

At the same time, you have earned your exclusive “CHATTERBOX” achievement, which now allows you to speak directly to other characters through dialogue. You decide to grab the trinkets on the ground and stash them in your INVENTORY.

You ask your jumpy friend, “What should we do now?"


__________________

[Reply] #32
04-21-2015 11:42 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

“How about go to the mall? I bet this trinket has a use there." Ike suggested. That was also where the vampire went!


__________________

[Reply] #33
04-21-2015 11:54 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

HBK

You agree with Ike and fly off to the mall in your hovercraft.

You leave the hovercraft in the parking lot and head in. You forgot it was already EASTER season. Rabbit decorations and egg related products are everywhere.

A man wearing old Victorian clothing scowers the Home Depot section.

Some of your imagination is starting to wear down as some time has passed since you ate your brownies.

Spencer

While scowering the Home Depot section, you find a window out of place in the tools section. It seems to be missing a curtain rod.


__________________

[Reply] #34
04-22-2015 08:00 PM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

Nefert

Nefert was sealed away for quite some time, but he sense power gathering. The world was changing and he fed off the energy until he finally unraveled one eye.

>Escape

Nefert found that for some reason he could control his wrapping as if they were a part of him. He lifted himself up and pushed open his tomb.

>Blend in

Inside of the tomb, his old secret cop uniform was hanging. He put it on and figured everyone would assume he was injured. He began to walk down the street.


__________________

[Reply] #35
04-22-2015 08:23 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

(I’ll get to you soon. I have to stand watch until midnight so hold on)


__________________

[Reply] #36
04-23-2015 02:10 AM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Nefert

You are spotted by frightened woman. She starts shouting at you that someone stole her purse.


__________________

[Reply] #37
04-23-2015 08:03 PM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

Nefert

Nefert was confused until he remembered what he was wearing. Well getting a purse wasn’t anything too major. He just hoped she didn’t freak out about him being bandaged up so much.

>Chase down theif (gives one fuck)

He looked around and spotted a man with a purse running down the street. Nefert begins to pursue him


__________________

[Reply] #38
04-23-2015 09:32 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

Nefert

Even from a distance, you can tell he’s a very hairy man. He is jumping over things like some kind of parkour master. How are you possibly going to catch someone that fast?


__________________

[Reply] #39
04-23-2015 11:27 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Ike followed after HKB, wondering what the trinkets could possibly be used for.

[Reply] #40
04-24-2015 12:29 PM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,109
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

HBK

You approach the strange looking victorian guy. You tell him 1800’s Britain called, they want their clothes back.

SICCKKKK BURRRNNNNSSSSS!!!

The burn meter tilts in your favor.

Spencer

You become annoyed.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact