Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

~Official RP Pillowfight Thread~

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4]

[Reply] #61
06-19-2016 10:58 PM
Joined: 06-04-2016
Posts: 67
offline
malygos
malygos
Wannabe
Rep: 0

“ROAR!"

*an earth shaking roar echoed as living pillow-eating pillows burst beneath the grounds and devours all other pillows, then charges at Hanbei*

[Reply] #62
06-24-2016 09:21 PM
Joined: 06-04-2016
Posts: 67
offline
malygos
malygos
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Looks like no one dared challenge the mighty Malygos, lord of all magic. it seems I have won the game.

[Reply] #63
06-25-2016 10:52 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

But, at the moment of this lowered guard, I struck, effective ending the match in my favor.

[Reply] #64
06-25-2016 11:04 AM
Joined: 06-18-2016
Posts: 383
offline
Haderach
Haderach
Regular
Rep: 2

Hanbei wrote: But, at the moment of this lowered guard, I struck, effective ending the match in my favor.

Effectively ending*

smiley


__________________

[Reply] #65
06-25-2016 12:29 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

32145 wrote:

Hanbei wrote: But, at the moment of this lowered guard, I struck, effective ending the match in my favor.

Effectively ending*

smiley



Haha, yes. I did mistype it seems.

[Reply] #66
06-26-2016 06:55 PM
Joined: 06-04-2016
Posts: 67
offline
malygos
malygos
Wannabe
Rep: 0

*But He was surprised that it was just an illusion. Instead he hit a pink mana pillow bomb. While the real Malygos is hovering over the battlefield and summoning pillow golems, then commands them to go rampage*
*the pillow golems are attacking viciously and fiercely on every participants.*

Edited 06-26-2016 06:56 PM by malygos
[Reply] #67
06-26-2016 07:10 PM
The God Of Pillows
Guest

Out came an quite handsome man, distinguished with his stubble and combed back locks, in a tux wielding a cane with a pendant of a pillow on top.

“There shall be pillows” as he held his hands to the sky.

It had began raining pillows the size of minivans.

“I win this pillow fight” he exclaims, after laughing in a deep voice.

-Phillip916

[Reply] #68
06-26-2016 08:07 PM
Goddess of the Pillows
Guest

Down came the most elegant and pretty prim woman the likes of which has never before seen on this giant hunk of rock humanity calls earth.

She’s back with a bloodlust.

“God of Pillows, you shall not see the victory of day, only me!"

*Stops pillow rain to form Pillow Hurricane*

I’ve made a Pillow hurricane across the entire planet. I win.

[Reply] #69
06-26-2016 08:24 PM
Joined: 06-04-2016
Posts: 67
offline
malygos
malygos
Wannabe
Rep: 0

The God Of Pillows wrote: Out came an quite handsome man, distinguished with his stubble and combed back locks, in a tux wielding a cane with a pendant of a pillow on top.

“There shall be pillows” as he held his hands to the sky.

It had began raining pillows the size of minivans.

“I win this pillow fight” he exclaims, after laughing in a deep voice.

-Phillip916



Mortal. Your pillows are insignificant, my pillow golems will devour them.

Edited 06-26-2016 08:25 PM by malygos
[Reply] #70
10-25-2016 05:50 PM
enayamitchell
Guest

Price wrote: *slams into you riding on a asteroid sized pillow*

fuck you bitch

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact