Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

EVIL

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
05-13-2013 08:24 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142



Welcome all villains of MVC to E.V.I.L.

Here is where us fellow villains hangout and discuss our plans to spread ignorance and chaos throughout the MVC community.

You can choose whichever villian you want to be. It doesn’t matter if it’s from a comic/manga/show/movie/etc.

E.V.I.L. MEMBERS
Decipher: Hazama

Kinasin: Doctor Doom

Mein: Vandal Savage

Demi: The Crimson King

Raiden Blackthorn: Juha Bach

Gallean: Handsome Jack

Raniero: Frieza

Lord Edgar..: Gorea

PMP: Demi-Fiend

Gojira4life: Spacegodzilla

Mythos of All: Master Therion

Brock Chopper: Dormammu

Ether: Mr. Rictus

Zeed: Kuja

Nearryuzaki: Diaboromon


Slayer: Satan (devil man)

Tunnel Snakes Rule: Broly

Organization: Xehanor

R2 Ulquiorra: Ulquiorra Cifer

Light: Kira

Star Platinum: Griffith

Sigma.: Judar

Shiros Waifu: Wesley Gibson

YuNarukami: Kumagawa Misogi


__________________

Moderated 06-21-2014 06:46 PM by Demi
[Reply] #2
05-13-2013 08:26 AM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 17,023
offline
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
Zeed
Rep: 215

Gallean; Handsome Jack being my villain.
And do we really need more ignorance? On MvC?


__________________


”“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
That is the power of man!'“

Edited 05-13-2013 08:27 AM by The Millennium King
[Reply] #3
05-13-2013 08:28 AM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 11,545
offline
spencer the king
spencer the king
Semen Demon
Rep: 142


__________________

[Reply] #4
05-13-2013 08:29 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 121

Can I join? For this I suppose I’ll have to change my looks a but no?

From Godzilla to SpaceGodzilla!

[Reply] #5
05-13-2013 08:34 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

gojira4life wrote: Can I join? For this I suppose I’ll have to change my looks a but no?

From Godzilla to SpaceGodzilla!


As long as he’s a villain.


__________________

[Reply] #6
05-13-2013 08:38 AM
Joined: 08-08-2012
Posts: 2,964
offline
Brock Chopper
Brock Chopper
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 82

Dormammu

Edited 05-13-2013 08:40 AM by Brock Chopper
[Reply] #7
05-13-2013 08:39 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 121

Decipher wrote:

gojira4life wrote: Can I join? For this I suppose I’ll have to change my looks a but no?

From Godzilla to SpaceGodzilla!


As long as he’s a villain.



Ever seen the Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla movie? He’s 100% villain.
In fact, he might have been the only truly evil villain.

King Ghidorah: mind-controlled

Battra: overly protective guardian of the Earth

MechaGodzilla: human-controlled machine

Destoroyah: villain without actual motivation (besides perhaps the idea of divide and multiply like many animals/crustacean)

SpaceGodzilla: traveled millions of lightyears to kill Godzilla and take over Earth

[Reply] #8
05-13-2013 08:42 AM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 11,545
offline
spencer the king
spencer the king
Semen Demon
Rep: 142

gojira4life wrote:

Decipher wrote:

gojira4life wrote: Can I join? For this I suppose I’ll have to change my looks a but no?

From Godzilla to SpaceGodzilla!


As long as he’s a villain.



Ever seen the Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla movie? He’s 100% villain.
In fact, he might have been the only truly evil villain.

King Ghidorah: mind-controlled

Battra: overly protective guardian of the Earth

MechaGodzilla: human-controlled machine

Destoroyah: villain without actual motivation (besides perhaps the idea of divide and multiply like many animals/crustacean)

SpaceGodzilla: traveled millions of lightyears to kill Godzilla and take over Earth


there is one who is truly more evil...........


__________________

[Reply] #9
05-13-2013 08:43 AM
Joined: 08-08-2012
Posts: 2,964
offline
Brock Chopper
Brock Chopper
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 82

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormammu

Edited 05-13-2013 08:44 AM by Brock Chopper
[Reply] #10
05-13-2013 08:45 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Sig me up

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Rictus

[Reply] #11
05-13-2013 08:45 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

gojira4life wrote:

Decipher wrote:

gojira4life wrote: Can I join? For this I suppose I’ll have to change my looks a but no?

From Godzilla to SpaceGodzilla!


As long as he’s a villain.



Ever seen the Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla movie? He’s 100% villain.
In fact, he might have been the only truly evil villain.

King Ghidorah: mind-controlled

Battra: overly protective guardian of the Earth

MechaGodzilla: human-controlled machine

Destoroyah: villain without actual motivation (besides perhaps the idea of divide and multiply like many animals/crustacean)

SpaceGodzilla: traveled millions of lightyears to kill Godzilla and take over Earth


Cool story bro.


__________________

[Reply] #12
05-13-2013 08:48 AM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 17,023
offline
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
Zeed
Rep: 215

So my dastardly villains, what despicable acts have you been up to recently?


__________________


”“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
That is the power of man!'“

[Reply] #13
05-13-2013 08:53 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 121

spencer the king wrote:

gojira4life wrote:

Decipher wrote:

gojira4life wrote: Can I join? For this I suppose I’ll have to change my looks a but no?

From Godzilla to SpaceGodzilla!


As long as he’s a villain.



Ever seen the Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla movie? He’s 100% villain.
In fact, he might have been the only truly evil villain.

King Ghidorah: mind-controlled

Battra: overly protective guardian of the Earth

MechaGodzilla: human-controlled machine

Destoroyah: villain without actual motivation (besides perhaps the idea of divide and multiply like many animals/crustacean)

SpaceGodzilla: traveled millions of lightyears to kill Godzilla and take over Earth


there is one who is truly more evil...........



I was actually only using the Heisei era as evidence.
Gabara is more a bully than evil, he’s pretty lame tbh

[Reply] #14
05-13-2013 08:54 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

Gallean wrote: So my dastardly villains, what despicable acts have you been up to recently?


I parked in a handicap spot.

Now anyone that’s handicapped will have to park in the back of the parking lot.

Muahahahaha!


__________________

[Reply] #15
05-13-2013 08:55 AM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 17,023
offline
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
Zeed
Rep: 215

Decipher wrote:

Gallean wrote: So my dastardly villains, what despicable acts have you been up to recently?


I parked in a handicap spot.

Now anyone that’s handicapped will have to park in the back of the parking lot.

Muahahahaha!


Handicap? That’s just sick.
You’re taking it to far, wow. I’m not sure if I want to be in this group anymore.


__________________


”“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
That is the power of man!'“

[Reply] #16
05-13-2013 09:01 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Zeed: Nu-13 (BlazBlue) if she counts as a villain.


__________________

Edited 05-13-2013 09:01 AM by Izayoi
[Reply] #17
05-13-2013 09:02 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Even though I won’t be here often ¬¬
Diaboromon ¬¬

[Reply] #18
05-13-2013 09:03 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

Gallean wrote:

Decipher wrote:

Gallean wrote: So my dastardly villains, what despicable acts have you been up to recently?


I parked in a handicap spot.

Now anyone that’s handicapped will have to park in the back of the parking lot.

Muahahahaha!


Handicap? That’s just sick.
You’re taking it to far, wow. I’m not sure if I want to be in this group anymore.


Don’t go lily-livered on us.

What have you been up too?

I hope it’s horrid.


__________________

[Reply] #19
05-13-2013 09:05 AM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 17,023
offline
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
Zeed
Rep: 215

Decipher wrote:

Gallean wrote:

Decipher wrote:

Gallean wrote: So my dastardly villains, what despicable acts have you been up to recently?


I parked in a handicap spot.

Now anyone that’s handicapped will have to park in the back of the parking lot.

Muahahahaha!


Handicap? That’s just sick.
You’re taking it to far, wow. I’m not sure if I want to be in this group anymore.


Don’t go lily-livered on us.

What have you been up too?

I hope it’s horrid.


Their was this floor, that said 'don’t walk here, wet'.
I walked there. cool
I brutally defiled the law.


__________________


”“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
That is the power of man!'“

Edited 05-13-2013 09:07 AM by The Millennium King
[Reply] #20
05-13-2013 09:18 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

Gallean wrote:

Decipher wrote:

Gallean wrote:

Decipher wrote:

Gallean wrote: So my dastardly villains, what despicable acts have you been up to recently?


I parked in a handicap spot.

Now anyone that’s handicapped will have to park in the back of the parking lot.

Muahahahaha!


Handicap? That’s just sick.
You’re taking it to far, wow. I’m not sure if I want to be in this group anymore.


Don’t go lily-livered on us.

What have you been up too?

I hope it’s horrid.


Their was this floor, that said 'don’t walk here, wet'.
I walked there. cool
I brutally defiled the law.



__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Hanbei, - FS -, Lucina, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact