Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Which is the most peaceful religion?

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
11-16-2014 04:45 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Quakers


__________________

[Reply] #22
11-16-2014 04:48 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Even fundamentalist Quakers (i.e. The Amish) are 100% peaceful. Crazy, technophobic, butter-churners. But 100% peaceful.


__________________

Edited 11-16-2014 04:49 PM by B.J. Titty-Banger
[Reply] #23
11-16-2014 04:49 PM
Joined: 08-28-2014
Posts: 5,082
offline
Bruce Wilson C.
Bruce Wilson C.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 50

Any religion that didn’t kill or start wars.


__________________

[Reply] #24
11-17-2014 10:33 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 2,021
offline
Yaoi God
Yaoi God
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

Yaoiism.


__________________

[Reply] #25
11-17-2014 10:36 AM
Joined: 06-21-2013
Posts: 8,285
offline
Eien no yoru
Eien no yoru
Kingkiller
Rep: 87

Buddhism or Hinduism.


__________________

ďThis is his Bakuren Shippuken. Fong, the Arcobaleno. Known as an invincible Martial arts fighter.Ē


Augustine Yuu wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote: I’m not gay I just like cocks

I’m not gay I just like semen

[Reply] #26
11-17-2014 10:37 AM
Joined: 06-15-2014
Posts: 1,119
offline
LaharFanNr1
LaharFanNr1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 41

Doc. wrote: Gokuism


__________________

[Reply] #27
11-17-2014 10:37 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 2,021
offline
Yaoi God
Yaoi God
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

You guys know that Buddhism isn’t a religion....right? Atheism isn’t a religion either. Deism isn’t religion either. Agnosticism isn’t either.


__________________

[Reply] #28
11-17-2014 10:39 AM
Smartest guy
Guest

All religion is supposed to be peaceful but other religions getting into it is why there is war if we all just worshipped the same religion we would love each other or we just don’t believe we could all get along depends how to you see it

[Reply] #29
11-17-2014 10:39 AM
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 2,457
offline
Son Vegeta
Son Vegeta
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Dat bitch with the 12 arms


__________________

[Reply] #30
11-17-2014 10:40 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Buddism probably.

Hinduism is not, yall niggas need to educate yourself


__________________

[Reply] #31
11-17-2014 10:41 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

You guys know that Buddhism isnít a religion....right? Atheism isnít a religion either. Deism isnít religion either. Agnosticism isnít either.



Don’t be a picky faggot


__________________

[Reply] #32
11-17-2014 10:42 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 2,021
offline
Yaoi God
Yaoi God
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

You guys know that Buddhism isnít a religion....right? Atheism isnít a religion either. Deism isnít religion either. Agnosticism isnít either.



Don’t be a picky faggot



Lol. Stop being so salty. You know it’s true, which is exactly why I’m pointing it out. Just because you deny the truth doesn’t mean that it still isn’t the truth.


__________________

[Reply] #33
11-17-2014 10:43 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion


__________________

Edited 11-17-2014 10:44 AM by Souls
[Reply] #34
11-17-2014 10:43 AM
Joined: 08-01-2013
Posts: 7,131
offline
KankerHomo
KankerHomo
Aizen is a faggot.
Rep: 90

Lol @ Hinduism being peaceful.


__________________

[Reply] #35
11-17-2014 10:48 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 2,021
offline
Yaoi God
Yaoi God
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion



They forgot to replace that phrase with 'philosophy', and editors of wikipedia aren’t scholars. They are everyday people who work for the company. I would need to know the credentials of the person who edited the page to make any more claims.


__________________

[Reply] #36
11-17-2014 10:49 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Yaoi God wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion



They forgot to replace that phrase with 'philosophy', and editors of wikipedia aren’t scholars. They are everyday people who work for the company. I would need to know the credentials of the person who edited the page to make any more claims.



Stop being so satly, you got proven wrong now deal with it ya faggot

It has two citations, check em out


__________________

Edited 11-17-2014 10:49 AM by Souls
[Reply] #37
11-17-2014 10:54 AM
Joined: 05-11-2012
Posts: 4,219
offline
Mister Teal
Mister Teal
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 69

unitology


__________________

[Reply] #38
11-17-2014 10:55 AM
Joined: 01-01-2014
Posts: 2,021
offline
Yaoi God
Yaoi God
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

Yaoi God wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion



They forgot to replace that phrase with 'philosophy', and editors of wikipedia aren’t scholars. They are everyday people who work for the company. I would need to know the credentials of the person who edited the page to make any more claims.



Stop being so satly, you got proven wrong now deal with it ya faggot

It has two citations, check em out



I can complain to the mods that you’re using offensive language, so watch your mouth before you get banned.

Buddhism isn’t a religion because it doesn’t revolve around a 'God' or 'Gods'. And no, Buddha wasn’t a 'God'. He was an 'enlightened' human being.


__________________

[Reply] #39
11-17-2014 10:57 AM
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 2,457
offline
Son Vegeta
Son Vegeta
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Yaoi God wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

Yaoi God wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion



They forgot to replace that phrase with 'philosophy', and editors of wikipedia aren’t scholars. They are everyday people who work for the company. I would need to know the credentials of the person who edited the page to make any more claims.



Stop being so satly, you got proven wrong now deal with it ya faggot

It has two citations, check em out



I can complain to the mods that you’re using offensive language, so watch your mouth before you get banned.

Buddhism isn’t a religion because it doesn’t revolve around a 'God' or 'Gods'. And no, Buddha wasn’t a 'God'. He was an 'enlightened' human being.

Mods ant shit


__________________

Edited 11-17-2014 10:58 AM by Son Vegeta
[Reply] #40
11-17-2014 10:59 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Yaoi God wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

Yaoi God wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion



They forgot to replace that phrase with 'philosophy', and editors of wikipedia aren’t scholars. They are everyday people who work for the company. I would need to know the credentials of the person who edited the page to make any more claims.



Stop being so satly, you got proven wrong now deal with it ya faggot

It has two citations, check em out



I can complain to the mods that you’re using offensive language, so watch your mouth before you get banned.

Buddhism isn’t a religion because it doesn’t revolve around a 'God' or 'Gods'. And no, Buddha wasn’t a 'God'. He was an 'enlightened' human being.




Boohoo cry me a river.
I’ll complain to the mods you’re offending me by talking shit about my religion not being a religion, so what your mouth you faggot.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact