Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Who has the best armed forces in the world.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
01-09-2008 05:14 AM
Joined: 11-21-2007
Posts: 51
offline
Man-Dingo.
Wannabe
Rep: 0

America
Britain
Turkey
Russia
China
Canada
Australia
France
These are the countries i know have major armed forces there maybe more but i am not sure


__________________

[Reply] #2
01-09-2008 06:17 AM
Joined: 04-03-2007
Posts: 1,713
offline
DrumIntoTheNight
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

America = Best equipped Air Force
Germany = Best equipped Army
Sweden = Best equipped Navy
Britain = Best trained everything, particularly specops
China = So much larger than everyone else, it’s completely irrelevant how good their aggressors are.


__________________

Weapon of Mass Percussion

SoB Admin

[Reply] #3
01-09-2008 07:21 AM
Joined: 12-28-2006
Posts: 24,778
offline
Firewolf81
Firewolf81
My true form
Rep: 148

Australia has the best trained army.


__________________

[Reply] #4
01-09-2008 07:27 AM
Joined: 06-13-2006
Posts: 13,135
offline
mimi38
:D
Rep: 60

we aren’t anywayshocked


__________________

Her beliefs hidden from most
Afraid of, but willing to face the unknown
Wondering where her place is in this life....

[Reply] #5
01-09-2008 09:42 PM
Joined: 01-02-2008
Posts: 45
offline
Dr.Ron Paul
Wannabe
Rep: 1

America is the best.

[Reply] #6
01-09-2008 09:47 PM
Joined: 12-28-2006
Posts: 24,778
offline
Firewolf81
Firewolf81
My true form
Rep: 148

Dr.Ron Paul wrote: America is the best.


Get fucked.

Australia has bailed America out of a pickle on many occasions.

American infantry are undisiplined, clumsy and too gung ho.

American has the numbers, but generally you are from form being proficient.

Americans troops = Cannon Fodder.


__________________

[Reply] #7
01-09-2008 09:49 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

firewolf81 wrote:

Dr.Ron Paul wrote: America is the best.


Get fucked.

Australia has bailed America out of a pickle on many occasions.

American infantry are undisiplined, clumsy and too gung ho.

American has the numbers, but generally you are from form being proficient.

Americans troops = Cannon Fodder.


One question....


When were we bailed out by the Aussies?

All I can think of is the Southwest Pacific in World War 2.


__________________

[Reply] #8
01-09-2008 09:51 PM
Joined: 09-08-2007
Posts: 10,157
offline
zeta
zeta
Boy Gone Wild
Rep: 74

Guatemala?

[Reply] #9
01-09-2008 09:52 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

zeta_evolved wrote: Guatemala?


When were we in guatemala?


If you mean panama, well, actually, metallica bailed us out on that one.


__________________

[Reply] #10
01-09-2008 09:53 PM
Joined: 12-28-2006
Posts: 24,778
offline
Firewolf81
Firewolf81
My true form
Rep: 148

Vietnam.
Iraq
WW2

Not to mention, American troops have been trained by Australians in special tactics and environmental survival warfare.


__________________

[Reply] #11
01-09-2008 09:54 PM
Joined: 10-10-2007
Posts: 7,210
offline
Cid Highwind
Cid Highwind
Proceed On Your Way To Oblivion
Rep: 98

lol.. France.


__________________

[Reply] #12
01-09-2008 09:54 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

firewolf81 wrote: Vietnam.
Iraq
WW2

Not to mention, American troops have been trained by Australians in special tactics and environmental survival warfare.


We lost vietnam big time, and we are gettin guerrilla pwned in iraq.


As I said, I know WW2, i just really havent looked at any of my old war history books in a while.


__________________

[Reply] #13
01-09-2008 09:55 PM
Joined: 09-08-2007
Posts: 10,157
offline
zeta
zeta
Boy Gone Wild
Rep: 74

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote:

zeta_evolved wrote: Guatemala?


When were we in guatemala?


If you mean panama, well, actually, metallica bailed us out on that one.



lol
I just named a random country

[Reply] #14
01-09-2008 09:57 PM
Joined: 08-10-2005
Posts: 42,634
offline
Zucas
Agent of Chaos
Rep: 77

Most likely America. I don’t want to hear this bullshit about the Aussies haha. They’d get crushed in any modern warfare and you know it.

[Reply] #15
01-09-2008 10:01 PM
Joined: 12-28-2006
Posts: 24,778
offline
Firewolf81
Firewolf81
My true form
Rep: 148

Zucas wrote: Most likely America. I don’t want to hear this bullshit about the Aussies haha. They’d get crushed in any modern warfare and you know it.



America relies way too much on technology.

Australia has the best trained troops.

I post a excerpt .

Australian Army is the greatest and most aggressive in the world, our SASR special forces has surpassed the British and throughout our short history our courage, AGGRESSION and raw ability have prevailed through all our battles. You just ask any US soldier that has been on op with an Aussie and they will tell you how it really is. The Australian Army gets the job done, no nonsense, not relying on technology. Our soldiers grew up outside, in the bush, we were born soldiers and if there was ever a time someone tried to invade our land, it wouldn’t just be our military at hand it would be our grandparents, mothers, fathers and children all stepping up to protect our freedom. It’s a solid block that our country has been developed on, I respect the other army’s especially the British, though based on “even” personnel numbers, our quality of soldier reigns above the rest. After all we have more to live for (beaches, women, and cold beer).


__________________

[Reply] #16
01-09-2008 10:02 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Green berets still pwn.....


__________________

[Reply] #17
01-09-2008 10:03 PM
Joined: 09-08-2007
Posts: 10,157
offline
zeta
zeta
Boy Gone Wild
Rep: 74

firewolf81 wrote:

Zucas wrote: Most likely America. I don’t want to hear this bullshit about the Aussies haha. They’d get crushed in any modern warfare and you know it.



America relies way too much on technology.



and oil, take it away and by dawn it’s economy willl be crushed (and some other countries' too)

[Reply] #18
01-09-2008 10:12 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 5,257
offline
jp-fan
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 21

germany and russia, germans first created the a-bomb and russians are hard as nails they adapted to there home, where no one else does.


__________________

brawl fc: 5112-3106-6060

mai theme song tounge

[Reply] #19
01-10-2008 03:02 AM
Joined: 11-21-2007
Posts: 51
offline
Man-Dingo.
Wannabe
Rep: 0

I tend to agree that Australia have a good armed force and they are very adapt fighting men and there version of the SAS are good but on saying that we do live in the 21st century and the Australians are laking in the vital technology to fight a modern war for example if America attacked Australia in WW2 then the Australians might have won just on shear guts of there fighting force but if they were to attack them now well i dont think the Australians would stand much of a chance even though the American soldier is less adapt than the Australian soldier the technology would overwhelm the Australians.

There is something else to add to this who would Britain stand by and fight for that would be the telling thing as both countries are reliant on the Brits in some way because as you all well know the British can be a very stubborn army too they may loose battles but they know how to win a war and there is no getting away from that, they have the technology and the skill to fight a modern war.

Again we should look at the overall picture Sweden for instance has a very modern navy Germany have very good tanks France has good trained soldiers Russian,China,Turkey has overwhelming numbers of men.

So i will change the question what makes a good armed force.


__________________

[Reply] #20
01-10-2008 03:24 AM
Joined: 12-28-2006
Posts: 24,778
offline
Firewolf81
Firewolf81
My true form
Rep: 148

Man-Dingo. wrote: I tend to agree that Australia have a good armed force and they are very adapt fighting men and there version of the SAS are good but on saying that we do live in the 21st century and the Australians are laking in the vital technology to fight a modern war for example if America attacked Australia in WW2 then the Australians might have won just on shear guts of there fighting force but if they were to attack them now well i dont think the Australians would stand much of a chance even though the American soldier is less adapt than the Australian soldier the technology would overwhelm the Australians.

There is something else to add to this who would Britain stand by and fight for that would be the telling thing as both countries are reliant on the Brits in some way because as you all well know the British can be a very stubborn army too they may loose battles but they know how to win a war and there is no getting away from that, they have the technology and the skill to fight a modern war.

Again we should look at the overall picture Sweden for instance has a very modern navy Germany have very good tanks France has good trained soldiers Russian,China,Turkey has overwhelming numbers of men.

So i will change the question what makes a good armed force.




Training, dedication and tactics make the best armed forces.

Relying on technology is all good and all, but what happens to the fleet when the technology fails?


__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact