Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Build your own country

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
10-25-2012 10:48 PM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

easy....a country with zero illegals, no gangs and most definitely no welfare= perfect country.


__________________

[Reply] #62
10-25-2012 10:50 PM
Joined: 05-29-2008
Posts: 5,038
offline
R3
R3
Regular
Rep: 107

I kind of miss the members in this thread.


__________________

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. -William James

[Reply] #63
11-26-2012 09:17 PM
Random Person 52
Guest

Country’s name: Necropolis

Country’s capital: Sadar

Year of founding: 2095 after the world has been thrown into chaos because people had too much freedom.

Type of government: Militaristic

Name of leader: Kept secret

Name of leader’s position: Emperor

Size: The size of Russia and China combined

How many wars has it been in?: None we are greatly feared, more so the the Mongols.

How many revolutions has it had?: One. A minority of the people once decided to bring back the old ways of democracy. They were romantics and were quickly squashed. Since then no one has dared questioned to absolute power of the Emperor.

How dose your national anthem go?: All hail Necropolis.We will fight for Sadar. Our Emperor is all knowing. We shall not question. We shall fight to the death to protect our home land.

Additional Notes: Although our land seems harsh we live in relative peace. Only the elite of our warriors are allowed in our army. No one is forced to serve. Everyone is provided with an abundance of food and our people live in relative happiness.

[Reply] #64
02-04-2013 03:59 PM
MatemeseOffical
Guest

Country’s name: Matem

Country’s capital: Imperial City

Year of founding: 0je

Type of government: Imperial (Emporer/Empress) with democraticly elected government.

Name of leader: Empress Lucia II

Name of leader’s position: Empress

Size: Roughly the same size as modern-day Germany plus a quarter of modern-day France. it is split up in to 4 regions, commanly known as 'districts' by the citizens, three of them having its own specitalty produce and the fourth is the capital region. For example Region 4, or district 3, is the main supplier of power, manfacturer of batteries and cells, and is in charge of distributing power to other regions.

Population: 81,899,600

How many revolutions has it had?: It has had one rebellion by communists who wanted to overthrow Emporer Edward’s regein and set up a new, communist government system in 174je. The rebellion was crushed and its leaders servely punished.

How many wars has it been in?: So far it has participated in one war, The Great War, fought against another country known as Purua from 230je to 238je. the war came to an end after both countries agreed on a cease fire and eventually a Peace Treaty. in total it is estimated that close to 5,500,000 people were killed in the war.

How many has it won/lost?: Peace treaty signed with Purua

How does your national anthem go?: Current national anthem is unknown although a common tune is sung amongst the citizens of Matem:
“From the ashes we rose”
“Guided by our Forefathers”
“we stand united by..."
“the rule of our great Emporer(Empress)"

Addtional notes:

The “je” you see after the year is stating which era it is. “je” is the family name of the current ruling family of Matem. also known as the Emporers and Empresses of Matem. “je” stands for “Judicus-Ethra”.
For example, the full name of the current ruler of Matem is Empress Lucia Judicus-Ethra II.

[Reply] #65
02-04-2013 07:50 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Country’s name: Equilor

Country’s capital: Avantasia

Year of founding: 2197 A.D.

Type of government: Democratic Oligarchy

Name of leaders: The Council of Nine

-9 masters shall sit the council

-the masters shall be selected by a plurality vote of those who have achieved excellence in their respective fields.

-Every 5 years, those qualified to judge shall elect from among their field a person of most extrordinary excellence to sit the council.

-the same persons may be selected for any number of 5 year terms

-The Nine and those who shall select them are:

(1) Master of Commerce; chosen from and by accomplished businessmen

(2) Master of Learning; chosen from and by accomplished professors and scholars

(3) Master of War; chosen from an by accomplished soldiers and tacticians.

(4) Master of Building; chosen from and buy accomplished architects and structural engineers.

(6) Master of Medicine; Chosen from and by accomplished Physicians, Surgeons, and Biochemists

(7) Master of Machines; Chosen from and by accomplished Computer Scientists, Electronic Engineers, and inventors

(8) Master of Foodstuffs; Chosen from and by accomplished farmers, ranchers, and chefs.

(9) Master of Amusements; Chosen from and by accomplished artists, musicians, and entertainers.


-The council’s judgements shall be the supreme law of the land, so long as the judgement stands.

-At least 5 of 9 must agree to issue a judgement

-All 9 must agree to overturn the judgement of a prior council


Name of leader’s position: Masters of the Council


Size: A vast, multi-continent spanning Empire.


Population: 9 Billion

How many revolutions has it had?: (1 Great Revolution; a massive civil war between new age spiritualists and techno-progressives that nearly destroyed the empire. Only time in Equilor’s history that members of the high council were ever executed for treason):


How dose your national anthem go?: (Its greatness cannot be put into words. Its beautiful. The first time you hear it, you’ll jizz your pants and cry out in awe)


OTHER STUFF:

-The people of Equilor value merit, achievement, and hedonistic indulgence of life’s pleasures.

-Equilor has a merit-based class system. All persons are born into the lowest class: the unproven. They rise as high as their achievements will take them. (Only those who rise to the class of 'Accomplished' or higher may vote to send a master in their field of accomplishment to the Council of Nine).


__________________

Edited 02-04-2013 07:54 PM by B.J. Titty-Banger
[Reply] #66
03-14-2013 01:30 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Abel Nightroad wrote: i reign supreme



...and your crimes have been noted...

The learned masters of Equilor hereby declare war on the tyrant of Airyglyph, and pledge their undying efforts to the liberation of his people.

Defend thyself, cretin, or face Equilor’s wrath. (we start blowing shit up in 30 days if our demands are not met)


__________________

Edited 03-14-2013 01:33 PM by B.J. Titty-Banger
[Reply] #67
03-17-2013 03:59 PM
Joined: 07-25-2011
Posts: 4,393
offline
Abel Nightroad
Abel Nightroad
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 71

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote: i reign supreme



...and your crimes have been noted...

The learned masters of Equilor hereby declare war on the tyrant of Airyglyph, and pledge their undying efforts to the liberation of his people.

Defend thyself, cretin, or face Equilor’s wrath. (we start blowing shit up in 30 days if our demands are not met)



Challenge accepted...now begins the 100 year war


__________________

Edited 03-17-2013 04:00 PM by Abel Nightroad
[Reply] #68
03-17-2013 04:02 PM
Joined: 11-11-2012
Posts: 198
offline
Shitposting
Regular
Rep: 28

No blacks, so my country will have a low crime rate.

[Reply] #69
03-19-2013 12:15 AM
Simon anderson
Guest

capital victoria

country name simons federal republic

government communist dictatorship

population 1 billion people

found country 2013
leader; dictator Simon

size about size of russia

[Reply] #70
03-19-2013 12:26 AM
Joined: 01-24-2013
Posts: 2,538
offline
Varia
Varia
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 107

Loooool


__________________

[Reply] #71
03-19-2013 02:25 AM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Abel Nightroad wrote:

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote: i reign supreme



...and your crimes have been noted...

The learned masters of Equilor hereby declare war on the tyrant of Airyglyph, and pledge their undying efforts to the liberation of his people.

Defend thyself, cretin, or face Equilor’s wrath. (we start blowing shit up in 30 days if our demands are not met)



Challenge accepted...now begins the 100 year war



100 years?

Nigga please...we’ll have a puppet regime loyal to Equilor sitting on your throne and pipelines of Airyglyphian oil flowing to our factories by decade’s end.

Did I say puppet regimes and oil? I meant liberty and justice for the oppressed people of Airyglyph...thats totally what this war is about...


__________________

[Reply] #72
03-19-2013 09:52 AM
Joined: 07-25-2011
Posts: 4,393
offline
Abel Nightroad
Abel Nightroad
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 71

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote:

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote: i reign supreme



...and your crimes have been noted...

The learned masters of Equilor hereby declare war on the tyrant of Airyglyph, and pledge their undying efforts to the liberation of his people.

Defend thyself, cretin, or face Equilor’s wrath. (we start blowing shit up in 30 days if our demands are not met)



Challenge accepted...now begins the 100 year war



100 years?

Nigga please...we’ll have a puppet regime loyal to Equilor sitting on your throne and pipelines of Airyglyphian oil flowing to our factories by decade’s end.

Did I say puppet regimes and oil? I meant liberty and justice for the oppressed people of Airyglyph...thats totally what this war is about...



LOL too bad my people are LOyal as fuck tho. 100 years war just sounded cool but I could probably take over you capital in a fort night...you dont wanna fuck with my empire


__________________

Edited 03-19-2013 09:53 AM by Abel Nightroad
[Reply] #73
03-19-2013 01:43 PM
Mirza
Guest

Country’s name: Commonwealth of Septentria

Country’s capital: Broston Metropolitan City

Year of founding: 1967

Type of government: Commonwealth

Name of leader: Mr Honorable Mirza

Name of leader’s position: King

Size: 2 times smaller than Borneo Island

Population: 60.987 million

How many revolutions has it had?: Advance to an eco country first in the world

How many wars has it been in?: none

How many has it won/lost?: none

How dose your national anthem go?: The National Anthem of Septentria

[Reply] #74
03-19-2013 01:49 PM
iBob
Guest

Country’s name: Republic of Malita

Country’s capital: Malita City

Year of founding: 1968

Type of government: Republic

Name of leader: His Highness Mr iBob

Name of leader’s position: King

Size: 1 time smaller than Monaco

Population: 5.9 thousand

How many revolutions has it had?: none

How many wars has it been in?: 5

How many has it won/lost?: won=4

How dose your national anthem go?: God Protect Our King

[Reply] #75
03-19-2013 02:06 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Abel Nightroad wrote:

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote:

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote: i reign supreme



...and your crimes have been noted...

The learned masters of Equilor hereby declare war on the tyrant of Airyglyph, and pledge their undying efforts to the liberation of his people.

Defend thyself, cretin, or face Equilor’s wrath. (we start blowing shit up in 30 days if our demands are not met)



Challenge accepted...now begins the 100 year war



100 years?

Nigga please...we’ll have a puppet regime loyal to Equilor sitting on your throne and pipelines of Airyglyphian oil flowing to our factories by decade’s end.

Did I say puppet regimes and oil? I meant liberty and justice for the oppressed people of Airyglyph...thats totally what this war is about...



LOL too bad my people are LOyal as fuck tho. 100 years war just sounded cool but I could probably take over you capital in a fort night...you dont wanna fuck with my empire



Equilor’s Master of War and Master of Amusements are jointly working on propaganda efforts to break the loyalty of your people. It is now common knowledge that the King of Airyglyph sodomizes farm animals and drinks the blood of little children.

...or was it sodomizes little children and drinks the blood of farm animals?

We’re still workin out the details.


__________________

[Reply] #76
03-22-2013 12:21 PM
Joined: 07-25-2011
Posts: 4,393
offline
Abel Nightroad
Abel Nightroad
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 71

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote:

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote:

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote: i reign supreme



...and your crimes have been noted...

The learned masters of Equilor hereby declare war on the tyrant of Airyglyph, and pledge their undying efforts to the liberation of his people.

Defend thyself, cretin, or face Equilor’s wrath. (we start blowing shit up in 30 days if our demands are not met)



Challenge accepted...now begins the 100 year war



100 years?

Nigga please...we’ll have a puppet regime loyal to Equilor sitting on your throne and pipelines of Airyglyphian oil flowing to our factories by decade’s end.

Did I say puppet regimes and oil? I meant liberty and justice for the oppressed people of Airyglyph...thats totally what this war is about...



LOL too bad my people are LOyal as fuck tho. 100 years war just sounded cool but I could probably take over you capital in a fort night...you dont wanna fuck with my empire



Equilor’s Master of War and Master of Amusements are jointly working on propaganda efforts to break the loyalty of your people. It is now common knowledge that the King of Airyglyph sodomizes farm animals and drinks the blood of little children.

...or was it sodomizes little children and drinks the blood of farm animals?

We’re still workin out the details.



good look trying to break the loyalty of my people. Our ancestors were the Spartans and my great empires loyalty is 100x fold

my great empire is self sustaining so outside influence has little effect on the people.

We will still forgive your blasphemy if you give up you pathetic attempt to win this war.....if not this is what might happen:

your city




__________________

[Reply] #77
03-22-2013 06:42 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Abel Nightroad wrote:
We will still forgive your blasphemy if you give up you pathetic attempt to win this war.....if not this is what might happen:

your city






Meteor Strikes and Space Lasers...cute.

You Airyglyphian troglodytes call that mountain-dwarfed hovel a city?



We call this a small outpost in the middle of bumblefuck farming country. Thats like...our Alabama...


__________________

Edited 03-22-2013 06:45 PM by B.J. Titty-Banger
[Reply] #78
03-23-2013 06:51 PM
Joined: 07-25-2011
Posts: 4,393
offline
Abel Nightroad
Abel Nightroad
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 71

Shoblongoo wrote:

Abel Nightroad wrote:
We will still forgive your blasphemy if you give up you pathetic attempt to win this war.....if not this is what might happen:

your city






Meteor Strikes and Space Lasers...cute.

You Airyglyphian troglodytes call that mountain-dwarfed hovel a city?



We call this a small outpost in the middle of bumblefuck farming country. Thats like...our Alabama...



thats funny cuz one of our scouting planes could oneshott that outpost



this is what a outpost should look like


__________________

Edited 03-23-2013 06:51 PM by Abel Nightroad
[Reply] #79
03-24-2013 01:37 AM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 8,854
offline
B.J. Titty-Banger
B.J. Titty-Banger
The Mayor of Titty-City
Rep: 120

Thats not an outpost...thats urban sprawl...

We have plenty enough of that, mind you. But we aren’t so depreaved a people that we’d cover our entire empire with it; we have no less love for our landscapes and wild places then our cities and starships. (we’re cultured like that)

Anyways...todays you lucky day. Our Masters have determined that it is unnecessary to destroy your regime in order to achieve our goals. We can enter Airyglyph with or without your consent, take whatever resources we deem useful, and remove or destory any primitive Airyglyphian force that attempts to stop us.

(initial reports from your mining range suggest Airyglyphian ships can’t even detect our harvesting parties...let alone fight them. Thanks for the free uranium.)

In the meantime, we invite you to contimplate your ugly and graceless civilization in the pleasure gardens of Avantasia:




__________________

[Reply] #80
03-24-2013 01:49 AM
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 135
offline
The Dude
The Dude
Regular
Rep: 15



Okay maybe it’s not the friendliest place.




__________________


The Dude Abides.

Edited 03-24-2013 01:55 AM by The Dude

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact