Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Vsbattles Wikia is the Worst Source to Exist

[1]

[Reply] #1
10-02-2016 06:09 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Vsbattles Wikia is considered the most unoriginal/most plagiarized Debating community ever to exist and they have proven time and time again to be biased and ignorant.

You are wondering “Oh how are they biased?"

Here is a view known examples of them being truly Ignorant of the truth.

Omnipotence:
They openly stated they don’t believe in the concept of omnipotence yet they mention Omnipotence multiple times if you mention Beyonder (Pre-Retcon),The-One-Above-All,The Presence, and Mother of Existence as to being True Omnipotent beings they will downplay them because they aren’t “Infinite Dimensional” or “Beyond Infinite Dimensional”

Beyonder Profile:
If you read the comments someone with intelligence recommended that Beyonder to be placed higher and how did the main Admin react? with such biased.

who was the Admin? Antvasima who stated this “Beyonder is Infinite-Dimensional on a Universe scale."

Beyonder being stated to be Infinite Dimensional:


Beyonder being the embodiment of a MULTIVERSE considered an Omniverse bigger than Marvel:



The-One-Above-All:
They classed down the One Above All as being a Nigh-Omnipotent because of a single scan stating that The Living Tribunal/Eternity met in a 16th Dimensional existence....not even kidding!

even when MULTIPLE scans proves that Marvel has Infinite Dimensional existences they still don’t take facts!





[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/73712/1917783-1dq8b_1_.jpg[img]



The Living Tribunal:
They dumbed down the living tribunal to levels which aren’t even true......The Living tribunal by their logic isn’t infinite dimensional even though he exist on a Omnipresent scale that transcends time and space even in the scan above he is responsible FOR every SINGLE DIMENSIONAL PLANE!

The Presence:
They like to use the basic downplay of The presence stating he was created by external forces right? and then use 2 different presence.

Lucifer Vol.1 is canon to both DC/Vertigo as it pre-dates their separation and due to MULTIPLE crossovers.

Lucifer Vol.2 which is Vertigo Canon even when DCU/Vertigo has 2 different presence now.

Proof?
http://www.fictionalbattleomniverse.com/t1341-the-presence-dc-comics-and-the-presence-vertigo-comics

even still when DC themselves stated The Presence is Omnipotent Vsbattles opinion by them overlaps the Workers at the companies.

http://www.fictionalbattleomniverse.com/t1289-the-presence-is-omnipotent

Mother Of Existence:
They point blank didnt even do her profile at all and considered her a reality warper.......

The Beyonders:
Even when Marvel ADMITTED to using PLOT to defeat the Beyonders it was confirmed MULTIPLE times that the Beyonders wielded Omnipotence and yet Antvasima DOESNT consider Official Sources as fact and YES you heard me he doesnt consider OFFICIAL SOURCES from a company that writes the characters!

Kami Tenchi:
Antvasima “Fictional” fantasy has been proven to be a false Omnipotent and his omnipotence was also debunked.

http://www.fictionalbattleomniverse.com/t700-kami-tenchi-and-the-chousin-arent-omnipotent

Antvasima also uses UNOFFICIAL translations from a website that uses UNKNOWN guides from tenchi muyo AKA Astro Boy and yet he does not allow other official sources??? why because he knows he would be proven WRONG.

If you notice the series is inconsistent since they mention 22-Dimensions but yet the choushin are Infinite dimensional by them?

even when they state that Tenchi Muyo! has infinite universes making a multiverse over a single scan it HAS been debunked.

http://www.fictionalbattleomniverse.com/t1331-the-chousin-infinitely-linked-universes-debunk

22-Dimensions=22-Universes yet Vsbattles WONT accept it.

Demonbane:
They have used ACTUAL fan translated images which were screenshotted from Youtube videos just like Dies Iraes they DONT use ANY official translations on the profiles.

they even openly STATED Elder God Demonbane BEATS The-One-Above-All!

Azathoth:
AS a HP Lovecraft fan and reader of the multiple novels they classed both the Demonbane/Cthulhu as above The-One-Above-All,The Presence,Beyonder, and Mother of Existence because of the whole “Dimensional” logic.

Vsbattles have been proven to be biased once they introduced the Dimensional tier system by using FALSE terms like Metaverse,Hyperverse, and their OWN created term Outerversal and this was introduced by Antvasima to wank the Anime profiles even when they copied from a RUSSIAN wikia.

Anime Characters Fight Wikia by Debaters:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Anime%20Characters%20Fight



Vsbattles Wikia ISNT home to accurate/factual information it is the home of false/untrue information spread by a BUNCH of Anime fanboys who cant accept ACTUAL feats they literally IGNORE feats and just use dimensional tiers to determine who wins so if your character doesnt have a Dimensional level they will basically tell you they are fodder and ignore the feats.

Not to mention if you debunk/disagree with a staff in a debate you clearly are proving them wrong in they will BAN you and they Will 100% say you were the cause even tho they insult you and provoke you they still act innocent.


So if you THINK vsbattles is a reliable source or think what they say is true you are truly delusional to think such a biased and untruthful source to be anywhere near Good.

Outskirts Battle Dome the VERY site they copy and paste profiles from and idolized has openly stated that Vsbattles is just a OBD Jr because of how hard they try to be like them.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 10-02-2016 06:13 AM by God Doom
[Reply] #2
10-02-2016 06:27 AM
God Movement
Guest

This is actually accurate.

[Reply] #3
10-02-2016 10:53 AM
Joined: 11-04-2014
Posts: 525
offline
LT
LT
Regular
Rep: 14

Kind of sad how Sean McInnis has to impersonate other forum posters to agree with himself because no one is actually stupid enough to agree with him.

Luckily he has succeeded in embarrassed himself so bad all over the VS Community that anything with his name attached to it is considered less than dog shit.

[Reply] #4
10-02-2016 11:09 AM
Joined: 11-04-2014
Posts: 525
offline
LT
LT
Regular
Rep: 14

Don’t get me wrong. I fully understand why he does it.

Sean is a renowned liar and would like to have credible posters like God Movement vouch for him. So he guest posts under their name.

Sadly this forum is dead, because after a quick IP check Sean would’ve been guest banned for that.

[Reply] #5
10-02-2016 03:05 PM
Anime Wanker
Guest

The oceans themselves got nothing on how much fucking salt this guy has up his ass.

[Reply] #6
10-02-2016 05:23 PM
ayyyy lmao
Guest

The butthurt salt over comics not being the strongest media is hilarious.

[Reply] #7
10-02-2016 09:57 PM
God Movement
Guest

LT wrote: Kind of sad how Sean McInnis has to impersonate other forum posters to agree with himself because no one is actually stupid enough to agree with him.

Luckily he has succeeded in embarrassed himself so bad all over the VS Community that anything with his name attached to it is considered less than dog shit.



LOL You do know its illegal to give out information he doesn’t want given out right? and Lounge forums made it clear that’s an instant ban buddy also alot of people actually agrees with him so thats a big ole fuckin L for you dude just because you dick ride Vsbattles doesnt mean everyone else does lmao!

Also embarrassed himself? yet he publicly owned you in NUMEROUS debates along with others like you lmao people who is attached to YOUR name is lesser than donald trump supporters.

LT wrote: Don’t get me wrong. I fully understand why he does it.

Sean is a renowned liar and would like to have credible posters like God Movement vouch for him. So he guest posts under their name.

Sadly this forum is dead, because after a quick IP check Sean would’ve been guest banned for that.


I dont know whats sadder you trying to leak someones personal information or you seeking attention from someone who has repeatedly owned you in countless debates.....hm.....yeah its sad the fact you try to harass him but you never try to debate him 1 on 1 thats truly pathetic dude you already known as a liar you used 2 alts just now to comment on this post because you have a boner for Vsbattles Wikia and you hate the fact people like Beyonder debunking/refuting and stating information that doesn’t agree with your agenda.

#Rekted

P.S this isnt BeyonderGod its not hard making false IP addresses dont be triggered/asshurt/salty when someone agrees with him.

Anime Wanker wrote: The oceans themselves got nothing on how much fucking salt this guy has up his ass.


ayyyy lmao wrote: The butthurt salt over comics not being the strongest media is hilarious.


LMAO! LT over here being a fuckin hypocrite using alts to comment? bruh you need to stop being a liar about others.

My Current IP: 5.196.71.159

L

[Reply] #8
10-03-2016 08:12 AM
Joined: 11-04-2014
Posts: 525
offline
LT
LT
Regular
Rep: 14

God Movement wrote: LOL You do know its illegal to give out information he doesn’t want given out right?


Name and address is not confidential information and it can be accessed through the White Pages.

and Lounge forums made it clear that’s an instant ban buddy


So is impersonation. Should I ask God Movement on NF to have him verify that you’re not him?

Also embarrassed himself? yet he publicly owned you in NUMEROUS debates


You are literally the only one that thinks that.

I dont know whats sadder you trying to leak someones personal information


The only thing that’s sad is your post code. You’re poor as dirt.

P.S this isnt BeyonderGod its not hard making false IP addresses dont be triggered/asshurt/salty when someone agrees with him.


Unlike you I’m not an idiot. I recognize who I’m talking to.

No one actually reads our debates. And no one except for you would think that I’ve ever lost to you in a debate.

Anime Wanker wrote: The oceans themselves got nothing on how much fucking salt this guy has up his ass.


ayyyy lmao wrote: The butthurt salt over comics not being the strongest media is hilarious.


LMAO! LT over here being a fuckin hypocrite using alts to comment? bruh you need to stop being a liar about others.


Why would I call myself anime wanker? And reply 4 or 6 hours after my post with something so unnecessary?

We all know you’re a salty ass piece of shit. There’s no point in repeating in what has been said a million times already.

My Current IP: 5.196.71.159

L


That’s a proxy address, you fucking idiot. Go on iplocation and see for yourself.

And it’s not like it’s difficult to go on youtube and watch a 5 minute video on how to use proxies. Especially when you’re as infamous as you are. But it’s a little too late now. Your name, birth date and address is out there for anyone who wants to look it up.

Edited 10-03-2016 08:15 AM by LT
[Reply] #9
10-03-2016 04:37 PM
God Movement
Guest

LT wrote: Name and address is not confidential information and it can be accessed through the White Pages.


Pretty sure he isnt in White Pages which is again illegal LMAO! and within the website YOU CANT UPLOAD PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT CONSENT!

LT wrote: So is impersonation. Should I ask God Movement on NF to have him verify that youíre not him?


Impersonation? LMAO! Literally admitted im not this “God Movement” usernames cant be Impersonated and you still here about it? Make a Public post on NF so i can laugh at your butthurt!

LT wrote: You are literally the only one that thinks that.


LMAO! Bruh people on G+ seen the debate and voted Beyonder OWNED YOU hell even the biggest troll on the site agreed that Beyonder beat you in the The Living Tribunal Vs Elder God Demonbane debate!

LT wrote: The only thing thatís sad is your post code. Youíre poor as dirt.


LMAO! more pathetic level comebacks.

LT wrote: Unlike you Iím not an idiot. I recognize who Iím talking to.

No one actually reads our debates. And no one except for you would think that Iíve ever lost to you in a debate.


Ironically you are an idiot or even worst “Retarded” you dont realize who you talking to tho nice lie.

No one actually reads our debates? Guests like me reads the debates lol and you are absolutely terrible you make dbztards look like a reasonable bunch of debaters.

We never debated again you have a strange ass fetish for another guy its not even funny Ive seen posts with you Vs God Doom and well you are probably the worst at facts you got owned so hard even RyanBurns would agree.

LT wrote: Why would I call myself anime wanker? And reply 4 or 6 hours after my post with something so unnecessary?

We all know youíre a salty ass piece of shit. Thereís no point in repeating in what has been said a million times already.


Because you are an Anime Wanker lmao! look at your posts and look at your debates you are straight anime fanboy.

Unnecessary? BOI you made a post to another guy (God Doom) you are literally Unnecessary lmao he doesnt talk shit about you! and he doesnt care about you! and here you are being asshurt about a dis post about 95% people agreed on. Seriously you say you aren’t this and that but your entire POSTS proved you wrong.

I can say “You have a crush on God Doom."
You say “No”
But then people will post all your post about God Doom just proving yourself wrong.

LT wrote: Thatís a proxy address, you fucking idiot. Go on iplocation and see for yourself.

And itís not like itís difficult to go on youtube and watch a 5 minute video on how to use proxies. Especially when youíre as infamous as you are. But itís a little too late now. Your name, birth date and address is out there for anyone who wants to look it up.


I went on the site and it literally shows France lmao! where the IP i put is correct then more L’s.

LOL God Doom is Famous i mean you keep making him more and more but also you gave out information he directly stated didnt want given out.

You proved how pathetic of a person you are is your life that pathetic you have to try to be someone by getting attention from someone more above you? Yes or No question bruh!

[Reply] #10
10-03-2016 05:21 PM
Anime Wanker
Guest

Boy, you people’s lives must be very depressing, aren’t them?

[Reply] #11
10-03-2016 06:41 PM
ayyyy lmao
Guest

God Movement has autism.

[Reply] #12
10-04-2016 03:20 PM
God Movement
Guest

Anime Wanker wrote: Boy, you people’s lives must be very depressing, aren’t them?


LT confirmed #1.

ayyyy lmao wrote: God Movement has autism.


LT confirmed #2

Autism=Social disability only kids like you have tho.

In all seriousness LT wasnt mentioned in the post 0/10 times but wanted to harass a user for expressing a freedom of opinions and for personal bias of a person he has no legit reason to bother just wow.......

If you triggered over a post like this like seriously get some help and friends.

[Reply] #13
11-02-2016 09:05 AM
Kennet
Guest

Antvasima is who represents that wiki= Ignorance.

[Reply] #14
11-02-2016 09:11 AM
Kennet
Guest

Don’t feel bad.... that wiki is for Fanboys as Antvasima (worst admin in a wiki ever) once I was talking to him, and then he came anoying, start to insult my self cos that day was a “hard” day to him... so in few words he insult other people cos he believes is the “god” of that stupid wiki.

[Reply] #15
07-13-2018 07:15 AM
Kennet
Guest

Still relevant in 2018

[Reply] #16
07-18-2018 08:19 PM
Neo Granzon
Guest

Kennet wrote: Still relevant in 2018



And youíre still a debatefag in 2018.
This stuff is dead, give it up.

[Reply] #17
07-19-2018 12:34 PM
Joined: 06-29-2018
Posts: 10
offline
My name is Marik
My name is Marik
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Well youíre not exactly wrong.

[Reply] #18
07-19-2018 06:10 PM
Joined: 11-04-2014
Posts: 525
offline
LT
LT
Regular
Rep: 14

God Movement wrote:

Anime Wanker wrote: Boy, you people’s lives must be very depressing, aren’t them?


LT confirmed #1.

ayyyy lmao wrote: God Movement has autism.


LT confirmed #2


Nice theory...only problem with it is that I’m banned from guest posting.

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact