Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Tippership Commander on Moviecodec (1000th- post)

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6]

[Reply] #101
05-05-2009 08:12 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 35,678
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§The Hundred Knight§
Rep: 229

Was for two years then the monies ran out


__________________


§Metallia AKA: Metallica§

[Reply] #102
05-05-2009 08:14 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

i have a 10000 post count, yet i realy dont give a shit. i have nothing else to do after sports on the school weak except play video games or talk here.


__________________

[Reply] #103
05-05-2009 08:16 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 35,678
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§The Hundred Knight§
Rep: 229

And it’s not a big deal correct, I don’t see why people are like OMG 5K post or OMG 10K post >.>


__________________


§Metallia AKA: Metallica§

[Reply] #104
05-05-2009 08:17 PM
Joined: 11-02-2006
Posts: 9,976
offline
Tippership Commander
Tippership Commander
The Last of the T's of Legend.....
Rep: 231

Tippership Commander wrote:

My pic to go with my 5000th



Allusions to picture:

I am the Hope of the Universe...




I feel Like i Live in a world made of Cardboard



You can’t Stop Me!-Super Sonic
, full fight 05:23-06:56 , Epic Quote at 05:56-05:59


Other two = Obelisk of Light from Command and Conquer “Tiberian Dawn”, Eggman’s Egg Carrier (Sonic Adventure)


__________________

Edited 05-06-2009 02:39 AM by Tippership Commander
[Reply] #105
05-05-2009 08:17 PM
Joined: 09-11-2008
Posts: 13,481
offline
MASK
MASK
Not In Use
Rep: 78

Chaos Theory wrote: Was for two years then the monies ran out


This will make you feel better


__________________

[Reply] #106
05-05-2009 08:18 PM
Joined: 09-23-2008
Posts: 5,957
offline
some one new
s.o.n or SON(not the user)
Rep: 79

Tippership Commander wrote: My signature for the 5000th


Very tippershippy


__________________

[Reply] #107
05-05-2009 08:19 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 35,678
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§The Hundred Knight§
Rep: 229

Yeah it is, too big IMO


__________________


§Metallia AKA: Metallica§

[Reply] #108
05-05-2009 08:19 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 30,879
offline
Aigis
Aigis
Eat shit Parker
Rep: 144

Tippership Commander wrote: My signature for the 5000th


Well,you gonna make 5,000th post already?

[Reply] #109
05-05-2009 08:19 PM
Joined: 09-11-2008
Posts: 13,481
offline
MASK
MASK
Not In Use
Rep: 78

Chaos Theory wrote: And it’s not a big deal correct, I don’t see why people are like OMG 5K post or OMG 10K post >.>


Your Penis must be Ginormous.


__________________

[Reply] #110
05-05-2009 08:21 PM
Joined: 09-23-2008
Posts: 5,957
offline
some one new
s.o.n or SON(not the user)
Rep: 79

Chaos Theory wrote: Yeah it is, too big IMO


Thats Tippership’s schtick though


__________________

[Reply] #111
05-05-2009 08:22 PM
Joined: 11-02-2006
Posts: 9,976
offline
Tippership Commander
Tippership Commander
The Last of the T's of Legend.....
Rep: 231

a quote to start out with, quote of my 1000th

Tippership Commander wrote:

tippership commander wrote: SOmeday, I will become a super saiyan 1000 poster...







#347

25 Jul 2006 12:49 am
tippership commander
Guest Allright ppl first of all, its called chaos control, it affects all of the local timescale, so noi cape would*block it* since it doesnÂ’t affect Mario, 2nd, Shadow would teach Wario a lesson again, with Chaos control....third, ppl, the speed of sound is 764 mph at sea level, 660 at height, ....time to clear some things up...eggman could beat bowser by outsmarting him to go off a cliff or something...akthough BOwser seems invincible... and besides, ppl, anything Mario tries t odo, it will be after heÂ’d defeated by Sonic, unless you guys can name some move Mario can d obefore Sonic gets to hium.l...thats if he doesnÂ’t use chaos control...if he does, he could beat up Mario who seems frozen it time..hah



----





this was when i first discovered MVC back then..i was a Sonic fan, , purely..it was by google, me looking for characters ppl put against him


To tell the truth, i came to the mv mario vs Sonic thread a lot, right before this...bac kthen, i actually didn’t know how to post comments as a guest..

when i finally did. that post above was the start of me being here on MVC

Back in those days, there weren’t a lot of specialists on Sonic... i wasn’t familiar with his comics, only the then New Sonic X , and the games ...i remember EV B3, and the true Sonic Wind, beign the main advocates, until a few guess who apparently were geniuses on Sonic came along...



And thus, me being a Sonic fan, i stuck to that thread only....other times on google, i’d run into it again, so i kept coming back.....eventually, i realized what the vs thread was....and then , for a long time, i stayed in the vs thread....And then, i finally made an account...and tippership commander was born...lol


Moviecodec was interesting, to say the least.....the vs topics were fun....
i didn’t know about a lot of stuff, but i had my specialities....
I eventually ran into more members of MVC..
Lord Marluxia was prob the firs person i ran into outside the m v S thread...i remember posting as 'noobs' and him getting ticked off, and lettign loose, lol...that was prob my first venture outside of M VS S..
after that, i got more into MVC..
the mods were a' little ' lock happy back then(way more than now).....so, i thought it was a bit pointless, because many topics i looked up were already locked...but, i stayed here, because Moviecodec was pretty fun overall
( it turned out the mods aren’t as evil as some people would believe,)

...................
I Wanted so badly, to be able to create sigs and avatar’s during the firs two years...back then , i was in Photoshop training, but didn’t put 2 and 2 together till it was too late.....so i did this with paint..

first sig-[img]
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7435/aworldmadeofshrimpsgs7.jpg[/img]

first avatar, wasn’t this big..


Here’s where i explained the origin of my name..

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/57926p1.html





------------------------------------
the view from a Tippership is impressive, wouldn’t you say?

_____________________________________

--------------------------------------------




In the modern World...
It’s been 2 years since i made my account, about 3-3and1/2 years since i discovered this site..

I’ve met a lot of cool people -from others i first met in that ancient forum thread, to ppl today......i can’t name them all, even though, as i found out recently, many people on Moviecodec still don’t know who i am....

In the late begenning I was a fan of the 'dreamteam' i created(Super Sonic, Super Shadow, SS4 Gogeta, Supes Pre-Crisis,Dhaos, Chaos Knuckles, Turbo Tails), and ...i did this in the wake of the backlash from the fans in Mario vs Sonic who supported Mario still...

I created this recently, as a result..

.........Although they aren’t around fightng like the old days ...

i sadly miss the days of the M vs S thread when it was really going, back when guest after guest gave huge arguments... :sigh:.....nontheless, those days have dissapeared...although i do a lot, from offering my best condolonces and input to those in romance and lonely topic..



There aren’t too many threads i am particullary a fan of , although there are a few...this is one of them...

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/57661p1.html
.....overall though, of course the lounge would....'evolve' over time...

There’s been a lot of good mvc times...from laughing ridiculously at Chibi’s one liners, to Nihil’s facepalms..

admiring J-pth’s logic in posts, ,chaos theory’s sigs...., needforspeedfreak’s sigs...,
supra/skyline’s bravado when debating subject just for the heck of it..

fighting on Clark’s side in smallville battles
with keollyn

explaining my science logic to the one/1outofdainfinites

...laughing at things like spidey getting dfeated by supes with suprsaynboy, watching a certain you-tube vid u have all prob seen

bugging the now-quiet marluxia ...(he’s cool, though)
joining a heavy argument on Some One New’s or J peth’s
etc...there’s WAY too many things that have occured, and trust me, there’s way more people than this... the list goes on and on
True, the days of intense style debates, such as me siding with the true Sonic wind and others are gone(and while i wasn’t part of it, i know those veterans of the goku and supes thred can relate well), but more are to come!

Movie Codec never ceases to suprise me..

SO....

Here’s Tippership Commander’s 1000th post..

LLMVC-





Well, now, I can TRULY< use that pic above, in reference to my long-time ago comments about referencing- 1000 being a SS, I guess SS2 being 3000 ~~~~~
And SS3 being 5000….

But, now I can say it,


Sorry it took so much longer than the others(others only applies to all the 1000 marks I passed EXCEPT 1000)….


.
Well….it’s been quite a journey…at least for me…..

Ah, what can I say that hasn’t been said already? Since my 1000th, I shot up to 5000 fast, thinking it would be the same..


…funny, when I zoomed…..moviecodec would change so much…in these past 3 months …compared to the past 3 years…





Well,not much has happened……I improved in my sig making abilitities, ……was using paint, now have photoshop at my disposal ….and my new one, Photoimpressions 4..

[img] http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3469/crimsonphoenixroflcpter.jpg[/img]


Overall, the main question that seems to be answered, by me, is ….Who Are You…
Because,I ‘m always proving who I am , in guest form, haha
But, unlike many others ,I don’t change…… I’m always the guy who is here to help others out….

After witnessing the early days…..

i’ve stuck to this place .
…I seriously, do NOT do LULZ…which, is laughing at another’s expense….(I did make a lol topic, but….i DISLIKE stuff that’s lulzy… it can g oin there, but…it’s not what I get kicks out of, truly)

>_>
Things changed drastically quickly, since my 1000th…indeed..now all for the better..





First out, understand this….i grew up, in the Mario vs Sonic topic….while I’ve technically been here since 05….the original Mario vs Sonic topic… I was UNFAMILIAR with superman, and familiar with goku, up to ….the cell saga(never caught up on the rest till 2.5 years ago…going thru rest of dbz, then gt )…and other stuff…nah, not me.
Yea, the xbox ps3 wii topic was in full swing……tho I was becoming the huge gamer I am now…wasn’t my thing..

..anyway, ……around dec/jan…… king boo succeeded in closing down the majority of moviecodec’s largest topics…. I know some bleach one went down the drain..but the original mario vs sonic one ws as well…..

Perhaps it shouldn’t hav at this time, but….it seemed to me, like my original mission was shot…..i didn’t see much point in mvc…..i guess, the topic was my fallback anchor… I specialize in a lot of stuff…but that was the original one I could always take up the fight…
That …was depressing…..i semi vowed to make sigs of ships crashin, for the rest of my posts…….
Over time, though…the forum changed s o much…..
Mods changed their attitudes and ways Bans seemed handed out more often…guests seem suppressed …and newer members registered who …weren’t coming in with the same mood and overallness of the former ones who ad come in….the fanboys of before were NOT the fanboys of now..to put it in a way, and …..overall, a sense of tiredness has overcome mvc…. It isn’t as new-person friendly…..i found this out through my earlier ventures as a guest…
The fact that someone kept registering all my guest names, starting with The True Chaos Spear(a homage to The true sonic wind, another guy who had fought in Mario vs sonic) didn’t help either….this was in sync with a ton of hostilitity….i wondered what was going on……. But mainly, since the main fight I was in, had ended so abruptly….and similar ones were not to be revived, or started….(I probably should have tried to…but others did…and ….didnt fare so well) …
I truly understood why so many of the old members had left mvc…and saw, that indeed,they ddn’t simply fade for no reason as I originally thought..or become heavily altered, sich as nazi spy has changed(since the old days)..


I suppose it’s true…I’m one of the old breed of mvc……one of the last few witnessing quite the history here…..

I know now why…because the site changed….slowly…subtley…for the worse? I cannot say…but the very spirit that brought us here ,bac kin 05 and such….has been killed by the later incomers
It could be inevitable …nonetheless, this is what led me to consider leaving MVC at my 5000th post..

That changed fast, however….peopl started noticing my sig theme….and even a guest, started pestering me(curious observant), until she figured it out..others then noticed….and reminded me, how much I’ve helped out., how many members I’d helped…and the extent of my help in some cases
…havng brought Several other lounge members back from ….many brinks…many members….things I can’t say, brinks that you would definitely have your mouth open at… ….but, I realized,.
I’d forgotten what it could be like….not fully but…I didn’t still have the same grasp ..untill i was reminded
….Moviecodec has changed…..but not all has changed…
New users still require help…..too many are still out to extract lulz,….and, to many are …near brinks…
….
And then , in what I initially consider a nightmare, my brother joined the site…..[url] http://lounge.moviecodec.com/scripts/userinfo.php?uid=48018[/url]
Although, it truly isn’t the end of the world….

Of note, something he made for me

Perhaps this Is the final reason why…..the tippership cant fail..because someone needs to lurk….a far silent guardian..
So therefore….i suppose I shall leave MVC…in the sense that I won’t be as …..visibly active…

But I shall remain…
To the moviecodec crew…
You guys are allright……….although the population of MVC has changed inmany ways, since the 05-06 crew…..
So, thanks for the fun times so far
And to new guests- some are hostile ,but most members of MVC aren’t full of hatred towards you guys- I found this from being a guest for a long time





Notable topics:
Kings of moviecodec http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/57661p1.html
Notable members of moviecodec: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/59887p1.html
Moviecodec LOLZ http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/62944p1.html
Sig topic –tipperships signature thread http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/59322p1.html

So officially, Here’s my 5000th..

And for the sake of what it once was, and may become
Long Live lounge.Moviecodec


Who I am
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/scripts/userinfo.php?uid=22406
Ocean Points
TTTC
TTCS
BYSS
The DF
Tippership doctrine
By a Super Saiyan
The True Chaos Spear
The True Tippership Commander
Lightnng run
Lightning RAD
Lightning RAAD
The Dark Fright
Superority
An electric will
Electric strike
Lightning strike/attack
Tippership Administration
Tippership Solemn
Tippership Ultimatum
Tippership rising
Tippership falling
C de T
Commandante de Tippership
(to complement SON) Some One Old
Tippership Commander


__________________

Edited 05-09-2009 06:12 PM by Tippership Commander
[Reply] #112
05-05-2009 08:23 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

Will 10,000 be SS4?


__________________

[Reply] #113
05-05-2009 08:28 PM
Joined: 09-23-2008
Posts: 5,957
offline
some one new
s.o.n or SON(not the user)
Rep: 79

Not bad Tipper.


__________________

[Reply] #114
05-20-2009 09:15 PM
Joined: 01-04-2009
Posts: 638
offline
klaki892
Regular
Rep: 22

im bumbing this because i dont think everyone aw his 5,000th post smiley


__________________


For whom it may Concern, Klaki is Pronounced (Clay • key)

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact