Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

9/11 (Nine Eleven)

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
09-11-2013 10:32 AM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?


You’re really pulling at straws at this point.

[Reply] #62
09-11-2013 10:32 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Lord lash wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?


That’s terrible................ Wat. =(

I don’t. I certainly want the Syrian conflict resolved, but without force. If Syria doesn’t cooperate, then they’re asking for it. Fortunately, AFAIK they are.


__________________

[Reply] #63
09-11-2013 10:33 AM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 226

None of that is relevant to the discussion.

What U.S troops do overseas is for sure questionable, but that doesn’t justify or excuse killing thousands of innocents.

Like I said, it’s easy to talk about people dying when you aren’t involved. If you or somebody you cared for was caught in an attack like that, you’d have a completely different mindset.

[Reply] #64
09-11-2013 10:34 AM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Meh. I shouldn’t hava quoted FCG.
I respect the people that died period.

Lord lash wrote: Still if somehow something bad could happen to America without killing people, id settle for that....

I was trying to say something like that.

[Reply] #65
09-11-2013 10:36 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

gothic lolita member wrote: Meh. I shouldn’t hava quoted FCG.
I respect the people that died period.

Lord lash wrote: Still if somehow something bad could happen to America without killing people, id settle for that....

I was trying to say something like that.

I understand what you’re saying, but let’s say that your wish gets granted and the government collapses. Imagine the suffering innocents would go through. The country would be in chaos, and people who had nothing to do with it would be paying for it.


__________________

[Reply] #66
09-11-2013 10:36 AM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Then you should have said that instead of saying you agreed with the “HUR DIR DISRESPECT GIVEN TO THOSE WHO DIED DURR."

Edited 09-11-2013 10:36 AM by Demi
[Reply] #67
09-11-2013 10:37 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?




Thats not even remotely the same.

The Japanese people were warned a week in advance that they will raze their cities.

Those bombs stopped the war in its tracks an prevented thousand upon thousand of deaths. As well as prevented future wars.


Hiroshima and Nagasaki also had strong military infastructure.

The Twins didnt hide a secret base.

It was a building with people.


__________________

[Reply] #68
09-11-2013 10:37 AM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?



Yeah theyre all bad things I don’t agree with nothing like this or that should ever happen all countrys have their bullshit, if you want to be honest the human race as a whole just needs to go.

Edited 09-11-2013 10:38 AM by Haki
[Reply] #69
09-11-2013 10:39 AM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Zack. wrote: None of that is relevant to the discussion.

What U.S troops do overseas is for sure questionable, but that doesn’t justify or excuse killing thousands of innocents.

It does IMO.
The number of innocent Middle East people that die because of those troops is bigger than the number of innocents that died in 9/11.

Like I said, it’s easy to talk about people dying when you aren’t involved. If you or somebody you cared for was caught in an attack like that, you’d have a completely different mindset.

You’re right. If I were born in the US, I’d have a different mindset as well.

[Reply] #70
09-11-2013 10:39 AM
Joined: 04-02-2012
Posts: 8,702
offline
Bender Bending Rodriguez
Bender Bending Rodriguez
"I love stealing , I love taking things"
Rep: 125

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?



First of all what the fuck is wrong with you??? R u mental???
Second , u comparing a terorist attack to a war , hmmm smart .
Third Nuke was a retaliation for peral harbor .
Fourth ,If you read up you will also see that mass of people were against the invasion not supporting it .


__________________

[Reply] #71
09-11-2013 10:40 AM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

znjfl wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?




Thats not even remotely the same.

The Japanese people were warned a week in advance that they will raze their cities.

Those bombs stopped the war in its tracks an prevented thousand upon thousand of deaths. As well as prevented future wars.


Hiroshima and Nagasaki also had strong military infastructure.

The Twins didnt hide a secret base.

It was a building with people.



So If a war was going on it fair game for are cities full of thousands of people to be bombed straight.

[Reply] #72
09-11-2013 10:41 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,827
offline
Re Edgar..
Re Edgar..
Re-Scanning...
Rep: 229

gothic lolita member wrote: Meh. I shouldn’t hava quoted FCG.
I respect the people that died period.

Lord lash wrote: Still if somehow something bad could happen to America without killing people, id settle for that....

I was trying to say something like that.

Total bankruptcy or stock market crashes times 89, something involving money would drive people insane more than deaths.


__________________

[Reply] #73
09-11-2013 10:41 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

Haki Haki no Mi wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?




Thats not even remotely the same.

The Japanese people were warned a week in advance that they will raze their cities.

Those bombs stopped the war in its tracks an prevented thousand upon thousand of deaths. As well as prevented future wars.


Hiroshima and Nagasaki also had strong military infastructure.

The Twins didnt hide a secret base.

It was a building with people.



So If a war was going on it fair game for are cities full of thousands of people to be bombed straight.




znjfl wrote: Those bombs stopped the war in its tracks an prevented thousand upon thousand of deaths. As well as prevented future wars.


Hiroshima and Nagasaki also had strong military infastructure.


__________________

[Reply] #74
09-11-2013 10:42 AM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: Meh. I shouldn’t hava quoted FCG.
I respect the people that died period.

Lord lash wrote: Still if somehow something bad could happen to America without killing people, id settle for that....

I was trying to say something like that.

I understand what you’re saying, but let’s say that your wish gets granted and the government collapses. Imagine the suffering innocents would go through. The country would be in chaos, and people who had nothing to do with it would be paying for it.

Some people would suffer less.
Some people would suffer more.

[Reply] #75
09-11-2013 10:43 AM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

gothic lolita member wrote:

ZeedMillenniummon Fancy Mode wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: Meh. I shouldn’t hava quoted FCG.
I respect the people that died period.

Lord lash wrote: Still if somehow something bad could happen to America without killing people, id settle for that....

I was trying to say something like that.

I understand what you’re saying, but let’s say that your wish gets granted and the government collapses. Imagine the suffering innocents would go through. The country would be in chaos, and people who had nothing to do with it would be paying for it.

Some people would suffer less.
Some people would suffer more.

There would still be innocent people suffering.


__________________

[Reply] #76
09-11-2013 10:44 AM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

znjfl wrote:

Haki Haki no Mi wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: How many of you think that the nuclear bombs used in Japan that scarred generations and killed thousands of people should be used again for the same reason they did it (“stop the war”?
How many of you think that the US soldiers should invade those Middle East countries, kill hundreds of innocent kids for the same reason they did it/are doing it now (“chemical weapons”?




Thats not even remotely the same.

The Japanese people were warned a week in advance that they will raze their cities.

Those bombs stopped the war in its tracks an prevented thousand upon thousand of deaths. As well as prevented future wars.


Hiroshima and Nagasaki also had strong military infastructure.

The Twins didnt hide a secret base.

It was a building with people.



So If a war was going on it fair game for are cities full of thousands of people to be bombed straight.




znjfl wrote: Those bombs stopped the war in its tracks an prevented thousand upon thousand of deaths. As well as prevented future wars.


Hiroshima and Nagasaki also had strong military infastructure.



So it doesn’t matter thousands of citizens were there, pearl harbor had military.
Humans suck.

[Reply] #77
09-11-2013 10:44 AM
Joined: 08-07-2013
Posts: 1,236
offline
Princess Mu
Princess Mu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 36

Touchy subjects. ._.

[Reply] #78
09-11-2013 10:46 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

Lord lash wrote:

gothic lolita member wrote: Meh. I shouldn’t hava quoted FCG.
I respect the people that died period.

Lord lash wrote: Still if somehow something bad could happen to America without killing people, id settle for that....

I was trying to say something like that.

Total bankruptcy or stock market crashes times 89, something involving money would drive people insane more than deaths.





That would effect the rest of the world as well.

The last time you guys “lost the wallet” the world got fucked straight up dark place.


__________________

[Reply] #79
09-11-2013 10:46 AM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 226

gothic lolita member wrote: It does IMO.



Does it?

That’s a barbaric and archaic mindset. You’d do best to lose it.

You’re right. If I were born in the US, I’d have a different mindset as well.



It’s got nothing to do with where you’re born.

I’m not American, and don’t live in the United States. The attacks had no affect on me, but I’m not sitting here being an edgy fag saying shit like “Lololol, disrespect given.“

Regardless of what you believe about the politics of the attacks, several thousand innocent people died that day, and this thread is for remembering their deaths. There’s no need to go on about why an attack like this “should happen again”. It’s hardly the place.

[Reply] #80
09-11-2013 10:48 AM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Bender Bending Rodriguez wrote: First of all what the fuck is wrong with you??? R u mental???
Second , u comparing a terorist attack to a war , hmmm smart .
Third Nuke was a retaliation for peral harbor .
Fourth ,If you read up you will also see that mass of people were against the invasion not supporting it .

1. No.
2. That attack is not a separate thing.
3. The attack was a retaliation as well.
4. I respect those people.

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact