Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

what would the world be without tech. !

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
04-05-2010 03:54 PM
Joined: 03-04-2010
Posts: 706
offline
ezbay
Regular
Rep: 16

i wouldnt survive lol


__________________

“In this world we are all alike no such thing as more or less.its important to know we are all blessed, let no one put you down so take your head off the growned.you will see the light standing but before your very eyes, just smile and live your life not only in the meanwhile”-shady

Edited 04-06-2010 10:32 AM by ezbay
[Reply] #2
04-05-2010 04:40 PM
Joined: 12-10-2009
Posts: 6,815
offline
Karasu
Karasu
Gamer-pro
Rep: 93

Ummm most likely how it was in the 18 and early 19 hundres lol.


__________________

[Reply] #3
04-05-2010 06:23 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 30,879
offline
Aigis
Aigis
Eat shit Parker
Rep: 144

I’d still have books.I would be fine.

[Reply] #4
04-05-2010 07:10 PM
Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 25,182
offline
Dr. Scientist
Dr. Scientist
OG
Rep: 187

everyone would be bored.


__________________

[Reply] #5
04-05-2010 07:14 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

this topic wouldnt exist glare


__________________


[Reply] #6
04-05-2010 07:18 PM
Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 25,182
offline
Dr. Scientist
Dr. Scientist
OG
Rep: 187

OMFG PARADOX!!@!@!@!@!


__________________

[Reply] #7
04-05-2010 07:21 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56


__________________


Edited 04-05-2010 08:10 PM by surferdude1212
[Reply] #8
04-05-2010 07:48 PM
Joined: 02-06-2010
Posts: 4,834
offline
AfterGlow.
AfterGlow.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 78

This thread is utter shit.

[Reply] #9
04-05-2010 07:50 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

dont complain just cause ure jealous tounge


__________________


[Reply] #10
04-05-2010 07:50 PM
Joined: 03-28-2005
Posts: 15,242
offline
Weeman
Weeman
Snorks gonna snork!
Rep: 62

I would be like it was in the past. I can show you. For I am the cybernetic ghost of christmas past and I will show you was christmas was like.

[Reply] #11
04-05-2010 07:52 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

Weeman wrote: I would be like it was in the past. I can show you. For I am the cybernetic ghost of christmas past and I will show you was christmas was like.



are you the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future or no?


__________________


[Reply] #12
04-05-2010 07:53 PM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,634
offline
Raziel
Raziel
Start of Darkness
Rep: 152

The world would be awesome. No pollution, no social stratification, no discrimination or abuse, no danger to Earth, (almost) none of the crimes humans commit, and so on.
However, MovieCodec would not exist. glare


__________________


Moderated 00-00-0000 00:00 PM by Bjarne

[Reply] #13
04-05-2010 07:57 PM
Joined: 02-06-2010
Posts: 4,834
offline
AfterGlow.
AfterGlow.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 78

surferdude1212 wrote: dont complain just cause ure jealous tounge



No, this thread is utter shit because the poster who’s trying to start some sort of discussion didn’t contribute shit to the topic, nor is she smart enough to even specify what the fuck she means with “tech”.

Fucking tying a rock to a stick to create a weapon/tool is “technology”.

[Reply] #14
04-05-2010 08:00 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

AfterGlow wrote:

surferdude1212 wrote: dont complain just cause ure jealous tounge



No, this thread is utter shit because the poster who’s trying to start some sort of discussion didn’t contribute shit to the topic, nor is she smart enough to even specify what the fuck she means with “tech”.

Fucking tying a rock to a stick to create a weapon/tool is “technology”.



it started a different discussion in which you dont like to be a part of so dont complain


__________________


[Reply] #15
04-05-2010 08:06 PM
Joined: 02-06-2010
Posts: 4,834
offline
AfterGlow.
AfterGlow.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 78

Oh, and what discussion is that?

A bunch of immature brats failing to understand what technology implies? Oh, wait, that’s not a discussion.

You spamming some retarded BS about how this thread wouldn’t exist? Oh, wait, that’s not a discussion either.

[Reply] #16
04-05-2010 08:10 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

AfterGlow wrote: Oh, and what discussion is that?

A bunch of immature brats failing to understand what technology implies? Oh, wait, that’s not a discussion.

You spamming some retarded BS about how this thread wouldn’t exist? Oh, wait, that’s not a discussion either.



oh yes it is, it is considered a discussion if multiple people talk about the same subject


__________________


[Reply] #17
04-05-2010 08:10 PM
Joined: 09-28-2009
Posts: 4,425
offline
MikeUN
MikeUN
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Beelzebub wrote: The world would be awesome. No pollution, no social stratification, no discrimination or abuse, no danger to Earth, (almost) none of the crimes humans commit, and so on.
However, MovieCodec would not exist. glare




What?
Me daría mucho gusto que me dieras una elaborada explicación. (Que tenga sentido por supuesto)


__________________

Edited 04-05-2010 08:17 PM by MikeUN
[Reply] #18
04-05-2010 08:10 PM
Joined: 12-14-2009
Posts: 6,655
offline
Fabulous Falsey
Fabulous Falsey
Pale Horse
Rep: 116

Calm down AfterGlow. It’s called good natured idle chatter. Try it sometime fool grin


__________________

Cid wrote: Anybody that thinks Falsey has any intentions of being a productive member, much less than bettering the site, is a moron.

[Reply] #19
04-05-2010 08:11 PM
Joined: 09-07-2007
Posts: 4,399
offline
surferdude1212
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

FalseMemorySyndrome wrote: Calm down AfterGlow. It’s called good natured idle chatter. Try it sometime fool grin



this definitely


__________________


[Reply] #20
04-05-2010 08:17 PM
Joined: 02-06-2010
Posts: 4,834
offline
AfterGlow.
AfterGlow.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 78

surferdude1212 wrote:

AfterGlow wrote: Oh, and what discussion is that?

A bunch of immature brats failing to understand what technology implies? Oh, wait, that’s not a discussion.

You spamming some retarded BS about how this thread wouldn’t exist? Oh, wait, that’s not a discussion either.



oh yes it is, it is considered a discussion if multiple people talk about the same subject



Christ, you don’t even know what a fucking discussion is!
Definition: The act of discussing or exchanging reasons; examination by argument; debate; disputation; agitation.

You spamming some moronic bullshit about the thread not existing which pretty much the rest of the people ignored isn’t even close to anything similar to a discussion, and then going as far in your ignorance as claiming that you’ve started a new discussion is fucking ridiculous.

And that you have the fucking nerve trying to dominate the thread with your fucking unrelated, off-topic bullshit that nobody cares about and telling people to get out if they don’t want to participate in your spamming just proves how utterly stupid you are.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact