Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

SO WHO'S ON HERE AT THE MOMENT?

<< First < Prev 10441 10442 10443 [10444]

[Reply] #208,861
09-24-2016 03:31 PM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

Macho wrote:

Beholder wrote:

Black Cat wrote: Damn, I haven’t been on here for probably over 2 years. How is everyone? Tiggerlover, it’s good to still see you here. Hope all is well!



http://www.t5forums.com/

MVC is dead

everybody from here basically moved to that site.

Cid did it.


You’re almost as bad as Beyonder with your constant promotion of another site. It’s quite annoying to see.



''Constant''

Yeah.. okay


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #208,862
09-24-2016 10:50 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

You post it almost as much as Beyonder.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #208,863
09-24-2016 10:51 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Big Black Cock wrote: I see you are not demoted, Tigger. I guess Bjarne still hasn’t logged in?


I believe he has. I just think he doesn’t want to demote his only admin.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #208,864
09-25-2016 01:17 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Macho wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: I see you are not demoted, Tigger. I guess Bjarne still hasn’t logged in?


I believe he has. I just think he doesn’t want to demote his only admin.



I doubt he has any faith in this site.

[Reply] #208,865
09-26-2016 06:35 PM
Joined: 06-19-2009
Posts: 8,245
TiggerLover
TiggerLover
Hear me roar!
Rep: 162

Big Black Cock wrote:

Macho wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: I see you are not demoted, Tigger. I guess Bjarne still hasn’t logged in?


I believe he has. I just think he doesn’t want to demote his only admin.



I doubt he has any faith in this site.



From what I can see he has not logged in since April, but he also checks reports without signing in and is able to make changes without logging in, so who knows.

I know he is very busy. I am sure he is aware what is happening on the site though.


__________________

[Reply] #208,866
10-02-2016 05:19 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

TiggerLover wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote:

Macho wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: I see you are not demoted, Tigger. I guess Bjarne still hasn’t logged in?


I believe he has. I just think he doesn’t want to demote his only admin.



I doubt he has any faith in this site.



From what I can see he has not logged in since April, but he also checks reports without signing in and is able to make changes without logging in, so who knows.

I know he is very busy. I am sure he is aware what is happening on the site though.



So why doesn’t he just shut down the site? He makes nothing off it and no one has any desire to moderate it.

[Reply] #208,867
10-02-2016 06:00 PM
Joined: 06-19-2009
Posts: 8,245
TiggerLover
TiggerLover
Hear me roar!
Rep: 162

Big Black Cock wrote:

TiggerLover wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote:

Macho wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: I see you are not demoted, Tigger. I guess Bjarne still hasn’t logged in?


I believe he has. I just think he doesn’t want to demote his only admin.



I doubt he has any faith in this site.



From what I can see he has not logged in since April, but he also checks reports without signing in and is able to make changes without logging in, so who knows.

I know he is very busy. I am sure he is aware what is happening on the site though.



So why doesn’t he just shut down the site? He makes nothing off it and no one has any desire to moderate it.



He spoke to me about that and asked me my opinion on a few things. He decided that he would fix the site up and spend more time on it. He was hoping to get sponsors back and make some money from it. I guess he now realizes that he isn’t able to spend the time he had hoped to.

However, he spent the money to renew the site and he moved everything over, so maybe he is waiting until the next renewal date. I honestly don’t know.


__________________

[Reply] #208,868
10-09-2016 02:35 AM
Joined: 09-10-2006
Posts: 6,119
offline
Brutus Kicks Ass
Brutus Kicks Ass
Beard level 11
Rep: 49

Hello (:

I cannot believe I remembered my password lol.


__________________

One thing I’ve learned in life, is to never be too sure of yourself. Always be open minded. Always accept that you may be wrong. Learn from your mistakes.

[Reply] #208,869
10-13-2016 06:15 PM
Joined: 06-26-2005
Posts: 7,596
offline
ChaosSpartan
ChaosSpartan
Chaos of the Old Ages
Rep: 38

Brutus Kicks Ass wrote: Hello (:

I cannot believe I remembered my password lol.


Its crazy seeing a fellow ancient one here


__________________

The Legend wrote: shut up John. We all know your old ass is as old as mine.

[Reply] #208,870
10-17-2016 02:18 AM
German    boy
Guest

Macho wrote: You post it almost as much as Beyonder.



God forbid they meet up with old friends, huh

Stop crying lol

[Reply] #208,871
11-04-2016 08:34 PM
Joined: 06-19-2009
Posts: 8,245
TiggerLover
TiggerLover
Hear me roar!
Rep: 162

Just came by to say 'hi'. How is everyone?

I can’t believe the Bjarne actually signed online and didn’t remove all the spam sad


__________________

[Reply] #208,872
11-04-2016 10:34 PM
Joined: 06-18-2016
Posts: 383
offline
Haderach
Haderach
Regular
Rep: 2

I haven’t been too vulgar w/o moderation.


__________________

[Reply] #208,873
11-05-2016 06:52 AM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

TiggerLover wrote: Just came by to say 'hi'. How is everyone?

I can’t believe the Bjarne actually signed online and didn’t remove all the spam sad



He also didn’t demote you like you requested.

He isn’t doing anything...

[Reply] #208,874
11-23-2016 01:20 PM
Joined: 11-23-2016
Posts: 6
offline
Roui
Entree
Rep: 0

hello
i am new here

[Reply] #208,875
12-01-2016 09:35 PM
Joined: 06-19-2009
Posts: 8,245
TiggerLover
TiggerLover
Hear me roar!
Rep: 162

Phat Black Booty wrote:

TiggerLover wrote: Just came by to say 'hi'. How is everyone?

I can’t believe the Bjarne actually signed online and didn’t remove all the spam sad



He also didn’t demote you like you requested.

He isn’t doing anything...



He was back again yesterday. I don’t know if he did anything, but he didn’t delete all of the spam again. I know he is really busy, but it would be nice if he could clean it up once in a while.

Other than that ... how is everyone doing??


__________________

[Reply] #208,876
12-04-2016 09:39 PM
LOUNGE
Guest

GET OFF YA ASSES AND DO SUMTIN PRODUCTIVE. QUIT JACKING YO LIL DICK TO HENTAI AND GET A JOB. LOUNGE IS DEAD, MOVE ON. DAMN!

[Reply] #208,877
07-20-2018 11:11 PM
Man with the Panda ass lookin haircut
Guest

TiggerLover wrote:

Phat Black Booty wrote:

TiggerLover wrote: Just came by to say 'hi'. How is everyone?

I can’t believe the Bjarne actually signed online and didn’t remove all the spam sad



He also didn’t demote you like you requested.

He isn’t doing anything...



He was back again yesterday. I don’t know if he did anything, but he didn’t delete all of the spam again. I know he is really busy, but it would be nice if he could clean it up once in a while.

Other than that ... how is everyone doing??



I’ve been doing better than before. Ever since I decided to mostly quit this site and T5; several months back.

LOUNGE wrote: GET OFF YA ASSES AND DO SUMTIN PRODUCTIVE. QUIT JACKING YO LIL DICK TO HENTAI AND GET A JOB. LOUNGE IS DEAD, MOVE ON. DAMN!



This. Respek 2u2.

<< First < Prev 10441 10442 10443 [10444]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact