Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

So What Is On Your Mind At The Moment?

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #81
08-12-2007 02:13 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

SKITTLES666 wrote: What if it touched my clit?
o.o


The cli’s only function is for pleasure, so, you’re fine.


__________________

[Reply] #82
08-12-2007 02:14 AM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,826
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 221

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote:

SKITTLES666 wrote:

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote:

SKITTLES666 wrote:

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote: the pre-cum can, but if it none of it got in you, you’re fine.


o.o
not inside me but if some got like on my vagina?


On, you’re fine, in, not fine. Thats for precum. Good ole fashion knuckle children, anything goes, though.


*pretends to understand*
*nods*
*only notices the “You’re fine” part*


do I have to get overly explicit?


Ermm I hope not but I realy worry about stuff, exspec this.


__________________

[Reply] #83
08-12-2007 02:14 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

SKITTLES666 wrote: What if it touched my clit?
o.o



If you’re this worried about it... maybe you should be doing some online research instead of asking guys who never made it far enough into a relationship to know. I took sex-ed but I didn’t pay attention. :/

But it’s fine, don’t worry about it.

Edited 08-12-2007 02:15 AM by See You Space Cowboy
[Reply] #84
08-12-2007 02:15 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Alright then, you’re okay, don’t worry about it.


__________________

[Reply] #85
08-12-2007 02:16 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Cid wrote:

SKITTLES666 wrote: What if it touched my clit?
o.o



If you’re this worried about it... maybe you should be doing some online research instead of asking guys who never made it far enough into a relationship to know. I took sex-ed but I didn’t pay attention. :/


I had this shit told to me when I was 7, and Ive done shitloads of my own research, so Im pretty knowledgeable.


__________________

[Reply] #86
08-12-2007 02:17 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote:

Cid wrote:

SKITTLES666 wrote: What if it touched my clit?
o.o



If you’re this worried about it... maybe you should be doing some online research instead of asking guys who never made it far enough into a relationship to know. I took sex-ed but I didn’t pay attention. :/


I had this shit told to me when I was 7, and Ive done shitloads of my own research, so Im pretty knowledgeable.



Mostly speaking for myself here.

[Reply] #87
08-12-2007 02:17 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Cid wrote:

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote:

Cid wrote:

SKITTLES666 wrote: What if it touched my clit?
o.o



If you’re this worried about it... maybe you should be doing some online research instead of asking guys who never made it far enough into a relationship to know. I took sex-ed but I didn’t pay attention. :/


I had this shit told to me when I was 7, and Ive done shitloads of my own research, so Im pretty knowledgeable.



Mostly speaking for myself here.


Oh, sorry then, dude.


__________________

[Reply] #88
08-12-2007 02:19 AM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,826
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 221

Sorry...*deep breaths*


__________________

[Reply] #89
08-12-2007 02:20 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

SKITTLES666 wrote: Sorry...*deep breaths*


There there.....


__________________

[Reply] #90
08-12-2007 02:20 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

SKITTLES666 wrote: Sorry...*deep breaths*



Just remember that you’re fine, you’re not gonna get pregnant unless he cummed inside you. Or you’re some weird freaky alien monster who’s gets pregnant by skin contact.

[Reply] #91
08-12-2007 02:21 AM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,826
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 221

o.o
I am the freaky part lol.


__________________

[Reply] #92
08-12-2007 02:22 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

SKITTLES666 wrote: o.o
I am the freaky part lol.



You’re a freaky alien monster! shocked

[Reply] #93
08-12-2007 02:24 AM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,826
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 221

Umm sure...lets go with that...and nachos


__________________

[Reply] #94
08-12-2007 02:25 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Bow chika bow wow.


__________________

[Reply] #95
08-12-2007 02:26 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

I C... I think Etain is online... She could probably answer your concerns much better then any of us. If you’re still worried about it you should give her a message...

Unless she’s like Travis and somehow knows when she’s being talked about and magically appears in the topic. :/

[Reply] #96
08-12-2007 02:27 AM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,826
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 221

o.o
*talks to on yahoo*


__________________

[Reply] #97
08-12-2007 02:28 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Yeah, Were are both teenage dudes, one of whose favorite words is fuck. You may not want to completely believe us. Talk to a knowledgeable older woman you trust.


__________________

[Reply] #98
08-12-2007 02:29 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

SKITTLES666 wrote: o.o
*talks to on yahoo*



your talking to Etain already? glare

Edited 08-12-2007 02:29 AM by See You Space Cowboy
[Reply] #99
08-12-2007 02:29 AM
Joined: 05-03-2006
Posts: 8,913
offline
Etain
Etain
Caffeine is a way of life
Rep: 82

Cid wrote: I C... I think Etain is online... She could probably answer your concerns much better then any of us. If you’re still worried about it you should give her a message...

Unless she’s like Travis and somehow knows when she’s being talked about and magically appears in the topic. :/



Already did.

[Reply] #100
08-12-2007 02:30 AM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Damn, right on cue.......


__________________

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, UpNORTHxLADYBoss, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact