Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

~Official Snap is Black thread~

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #22
06-18-2013 03:24 AM
Joined: 03-25-2013
Posts: 13,322
offline
Kashmir
Kashmir
Life's a bitch and then you die
Rep: 132

Yeah snap is tiny. I just posted that because it was a black guy with loli.


__________________

[Reply] #24
06-18-2013 03:24 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tomie wrote:

Ether wrote: Snap is 5’4” 138.....



Is he half-Chinese?

Nah he just small...

[Reply] #25
06-18-2013 03:25 AM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Richard cranium wrote: Yeah snap is tiny. I just posted that because it was a black guy with loli.


Lol.

[Reply] #26
06-18-2013 03:27 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[Reply] #27
06-18-2013 03:28 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Tomie wrote:

Lmfao


__________________

[Reply] #28
06-18-2013 03:30 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tomie wrote:

Yooo what the fuck...

I’d like to see somebody diss his favorite show in irl.

[Reply] #29
06-18-2013 03:31 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

You talkin shit about his waifu?


__________________

[Reply] #30
06-18-2013 03:33 AM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote: You talkin shit about his waifu?


His waifu is GUMI.

[Reply] #31
06-18-2013 03:35 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

Ether wrote:

I’d like to see somebody diss his favorite show in irl.



They’d get bodied hard.


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[Reply] #32
06-18-2013 03:35 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Demiurge wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote: You talkin shit about his waifu?


His waifu is GUMI.

Is Gumi-chan a loli?


__________________

[Reply] #33
06-18-2013 03:36 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181


__________________

Edited 06-18-2013 03:37 AM by Zlatan
[Reply] #34
06-18-2013 03:36 AM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 9,372
offline
Stygian
Stygian
We don't want any.
Rep: 169

Lol, wrong thread.

Edited 06-18-2013 03:37 AM by Stygian
[Reply] #35
06-18-2013 03:37 AM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Demiurge wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote: You talkin shit about his waifu?


His waifu is GUMI.

Is Gumi-chan a loli?


I don’t know, maybe, or just flat.

[Reply] #36
06-18-2013 03:38 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tomie wrote:

Ether wrote:

I’d like to see somebody diss his favorite show in irl.



They’d get bodied hard.

Worldstar shit. cool

[Reply] #37
06-18-2013 03:43 AM
Joined: 03-25-2013
Posts: 13,322
offline
Kashmir
Kashmir
Life's a bitch and then you die
Rep: 132

This has nothing to do with snap my boy...[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-957QtOgj4TQ/TerYh8-6ZcI/AAAAAAAAAFA/K3y2wdf4z0g/s1600/Black_Goku1.jpg[/imf]


__________________

[Reply] #38
06-18-2013 03:45 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Richard cranium wrote: This has nothing to do with snap my boy...[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-957QtOgj4TQ/TerYh8-6ZcI/AAAAAAAAAFA/K3y2wdf4z0g/s1600/Black_Goku1.jpg[/imf]

Lmfao


__________________

[Reply] #39
06-18-2013 03:45 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

Ether wrote: Worldstar shit. cool







Shit ain’t a game.


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[Reply] #40
06-18-2013 03:46 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

Richard cranium wrote: This has nothing to do with snap my boy...[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-957QtOgj4TQ/TerYh8-6ZcI/AAAAAAAAAFA/K3y2wdf4z0g/s1600/Black_Goku1.jpg[/imf]



YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact