Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

~Official Snap is Black thread~

<< First < Prev 8 9 10 [11]

[Reply] #201
04-10-2014 01:40 AM
Joined: 05-11-2008
Posts: 16,512
offline
Helly The God
Helly The God
Jesi Master
Rep: 203

Loseph wrote:

Hellfighter wrote:

AIDB wrote:

GUMI wrote: Omg that quote Helly.. LOL

Stop getting so comfortable with Hellfighter. He hates girls



It’s true. I hate that they get to dress up in cute little skirts and wear cute little boots and look like cuttle little angels. It’s not fair that I have to lug this disgusting set of musty balls around. Why couldn’t I have been a girl? Back the fuck up, GUMI.

I know of a way to turn you into a girl.

It’ll cost you a kidney though.



I’ll do anything.

[Reply] #202
02-02-2015 12:16 AM
Joined: 05-11-2008
Posts: 16,512
offline
Helly The God
Helly The God
Jesi Master
Rep: 203

bump 4 teh lul$~

Edited 02-02-2015 12:16 AM by Helly The God
[Reply] #203
02-02-2015 12:18 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Loseph wrote:

Hellfighter wrote:

AIDB wrote:

GUMI wrote: Omg that quote Helly.. LOL

Stop getting so comfortable with Hellfighter. He hates girls



It’s true. I hate that they get to dress up in cute little skirts and wear cute little boots and look like cuttle little angels. It’s not fair that I have to lug this disgusting set of musty balls around. Why couldn’t I have been a girl? Back the fuck up, GUMI.

I know of a way to turn you into a girl.

It’ll cost you a kidney though.

[Reply] #204
02-02-2015 12:22 AM
Joined: 05-11-2008
Posts: 16,512
offline
Helly The God
Helly The God
Jesi Master
Rep: 203

Lmao dat quote

I’m gonna be patient with the shit, tbh. I seen how some of dem dudes turned out afterwards, nd I’d rather wait till they got the appropriate tech to, like, reconstruct me on an atomic level or whatever.

Kills me in the meantime, tho. like sometimes I see a girl thats like walkin down the street with a cute pair of shiny red boots n a cute skirt n an adorable coat on and i just be starin after them like damn....i wish that was me

Edited 02-02-2015 12:23 AM by Helly The God
[Reply] #205
02-02-2015 12:24 AM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,963
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

MeIvin wrote: Lmao dat quote

I’m gonna be patient with the shit, tbh. I seen how some of dem dudes turned out afterwards, nd I’d rather wait till they got the appropriate tech to, like, reconstruct me on an atomic level or whatever.

Kills me in the meantime, tho. like sometimes I see a girl thats like walkin down the street with a cute pair of shiny red boots n a cute skirt n an adorable coat on and i just be starin after them like damn....i wish that was me

lol


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #206
02-02-2015 12:24 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

MeIvin wrote: Lmao dat quote

I’m gonna be patient with the shit, tbh. I seen how some of dem dudes turned out afterwards, nd I’d rather wait till they got the appropriate tech to, like, reconstruct me on an atomic level or whatever.

Kills me in the meantime, tho. like sometimes I see a girl thats like walkin down the street with a cute pair of shiny red boots n a cute skirt n an adorable coat on and i just be starin after them like damn....i wish that was me

[Reply] #207
02-02-2015 12:27 AM
Joined: 05-11-2008
Posts: 16,512
offline
Helly The God
Helly The God
Jesi Master
Rep: 203

hey man go on and laugh n have ur fun lmao just remember that when the robots take over they’re gonna be fading any lifeform that they deem an imperfection a threat or anything like that n they’re gonna remember ur discrimination n then im gonna be laughing and twirling my cute blonde pigtails @ u guys while the robots fry u in a vat of acid

[Reply] #208
02-02-2015 12:29 AM
Joined: 12-28-2014
Posts: 1,070
offline
Average Intelligence Member
Average Intelligence Member
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

I honestly doubt Snap’s black.

[Reply] #209
02-02-2015 12:34 AM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 28,970
offline
Hispanic Illuminaughty Overlord
Hispanic Illuminaughty Overlord
Luck Fuis
Rep: 339

Snap is black???

[Reply] #210
02-02-2015 12:44 AM
Joined: 09-01-2012
Posts: 3,222
offline
Icelus
Icelus
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 65

Ladd wrote: Snap is black???


Perhaps; he appears to have a proclivity to stretch the truth. tounge

He told he he was a quarter Native American and three quarters Korean, with a pale skin tone. ^^


__________________

[Reply] #211
02-02-2015 12:52 AM
Joined: 05-11-2008
Posts: 16,512
offline
Helly The God
Helly The God
Jesi Master
Rep: 203

snap is indian?

oh god ew thats gonna cost him major kawaii points

tipis are soooooooooo not suggoi

[Reply] #212
02-02-2015 01:04 AM
Joined: 10-26-2013
Posts: 6,254
offline
lord bills
lord bills
MVC's god beerus
Rep: 93

Ladd wrote: Snap is black???



Snap has always been black. I was the first to discover his secret, shortly after realizing this I had to recruit him, because you know us black people we have to stick together. He declined at first but over time with some convincing he came around.

Edit @Phob well snap lied to you, he wanted you to think he was like that.


__________________

I am The God of Destruction Bills

Edited 02-02-2015 01:06 AM by lord bills
[Reply] #213
02-02-2015 01:54 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

MeIvin wrote: snap is indian?

oh god ew thats gonna cost him major kawaii points

tipis are soooooooooo not suggoi

Where’d you get Indian from?

[Reply] #214
02-16-2018 03:55 PM
Joined: 08-23-2014
Posts: 11,899
offline
RAG
RAG
Black Frank White
Rep: 81

Nani

<< First < Prev 8 9 10 [11]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact