Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

New to MovieCodec

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
06-30-2013 11:02 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 254

I’m new at Movie Codec don’t know many people, you all make me lol.
Especially Ether and TSR (Trollollllol). No welcome? Rude.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #2
06-30-2013 11:03 PM
Joined: 01-12-2013
Posts: 36,111
offline
Demi
Demi
Damnit bobby.
Rep: 198

There is a thread for this too lol.

[Reply] #3
06-30-2013 11:04 PM
SDTB
Guest

There is a rumor Im ether.

[Reply] #4
06-30-2013 11:04 PM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 11,084
offline
Snap.
Snap.
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 200

In the off topic forum?

Gaben time.











__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #5
06-30-2013 11:04 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

I keep seeing your username and think of Tohsaka from Fate/Whatever. Is that bad?


__________________

[Reply] #6
06-30-2013 11:05 PM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

Well the first thing you do is to look around and learn if there is any threads that are similar to what you are making already exist.

And try to read the rules for everything including the posting rules and signature rules.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/on-topic/if-youre-a-new-member-introduce-yourself-here-69991/43

Welcome btw.


__________________

Edited 06-30-2013 11:05 PM by Silent Survivor
[Reply] #7
06-30-2013 11:05 PM
Joined: 12-25-2012
Posts: 5,264
offline
nWo
nWo
#1 POKEMON TRAINER OF AFREECA
Rep: 100

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote: In the off topic forum?

Gaben time.










[Reply] #8
06-30-2013 11:12 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 254

Silent Survivor wrote: Well the first thing you do is to look around and learn if there is any threads that are similar to what you are making already exist.

And try to read the rules for everything including the posting rules and signature rules.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/on-topic/if-youre-a-new-member-introduce-yourself-here-69991/43

Welcome btw.


Nice tip v.v


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #9
06-30-2013 11:18 PM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Welcome to hell, buddy!


__________________

[

[Reply] #10
07-01-2013 04:46 AM
Joined: 05-10-2013
Posts: 2,061
offline
Darkvoid
Darkvoid
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Rin wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote: Well the first thing you do is to look around and learn if there is any threads that are similar to what you are making already exist.

And try to read the rules for everything including the posting rules and signature rules.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/on-topic/if-youre-a-new-member-introduce-yourself-here-69991/43

Welcome btw.


Nice tip v.v

Lol. Make sure you still live at the end of the month.


__________________

[Reply] #11
07-01-2013 04:49 AM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 238

My eyes sometimes bleed

[Reply] #12
07-01-2013 04:53 AM
Joined: 05-10-2013
Posts: 2,061
offline
Darkvoid
Darkvoid
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

So do mine.


__________________

[Reply] #13
07-01-2013 04:53 AM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 238

Shimmata wrote: So do mine.



What color are your eyes?

[Reply] #14
07-01-2013 04:54 AM
Joined: 10-12-2012
Posts: 15,431
offline
Cirno
Cirno
Souls is life. ➈
Rep: 172

New.. >.>


__________________


Mahou Sensou best anime ever.

[Reply] #15
07-01-2013 04:55 AM
Joined: 05-10-2013
Posts: 2,061
offline
Darkvoid
Darkvoid
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Brown. Why?


__________________

[Reply] #16
07-01-2013 04:55 AM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

AM I DA BADDEST wrote:

Shimmata wrote: So do mine.



What color are your eyes?


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

Edited 07-01-2013 04:56 AM by Very Rare Versace
[Reply] #17
07-01-2013 04:56 AM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 238

Shimmata wrote: Brown. Why?



You’re just like them. Don’t touch me and my eyes

[Reply] #18
07-01-2013 04:57 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,211
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Let me tell you how it will be.
There’s one for you, nineteen for me.

Cause I’m the taxman.


__________________

[Reply] #19
07-01-2013 05:01 AM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 238

Mau5 wrote:

AM I DA BADDEST wrote:

Shimmata wrote: So do mine.



What color are your eyes?



We have the sexiest and most gifted eyes on this whole site. You’re 115 reps, I’m 116. Coincidence? I think not, we’re part of the grander scheme of things

[Reply] #20
07-01-2013 05:05 AM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 238

Slayer wrote: Let me tell you how it will be.
There’s one for you, nineteen for me.

Cause I’m the taxman.



You can’t tax me with such pathetic eyes.

Come before me to tax when you possess the same eyes as I do

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact