Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

I advocate complete separation of myself from society

[1]

[Reply] #1
01-23-2020 10:41 AM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 173
offline
Wenjun Chew
Wenjun Chew
Regular
Rep: 2

Since this cuck-enabling Singaporean society will not accept me for being poor, fat, physically unattractive and therefore undesirable to the Stacys all around, why even stay around enduring it? Why girls don’t like me? Because I can’t afford one, not even a prostitute!

Not that I am still far from my goal. I am already 60% separate from society. The other 40% is my job where I barely earn enough to support my otaku hobbies.

I hope I can retire earlier to live a simple life separate from the society without having to bend down over for the government/society to fuck.


__________________

My Linkedin: https://sg.linkedin.com/in/chew-wenjun-78364654
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chew.g.wenjun

Feel free to contact me to talk about anime/manga/fellow incel-dom

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact