Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Helly, get your ass in here

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
02-16-2018 05:25 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,056
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

No more ducking we end it here. You die or, I die.

[Reply] #2
02-16-2018 10:05 AM
Joined: 04-28-2014
Posts: 1,631
offline
Asian Reporter Tricia Takanawa
Asian Reporter Tricia Takanawa
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

U bof gay


__________________

mai animu liste

[Reply] #3
02-16-2018 02:11 PM
Joined: 02-19-2015
Posts: 2,541
offline
Thar
Thar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

Sit down, Patrick Henry.


__________________

[Reply] #4
02-16-2018 09:04 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

o shit bro

[Reply] #5
02-16-2018 10:35 PM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,615
offline
Phobetius
Phobetius
Start of Darkness
Rep: 147

I think you might need an intervention, dear Atheist. tounge


__________________


Moderated 00-00-0000 00:00 PM by Bjarne

[Reply] #6
02-17-2018 05:11 AM
Joined: 01-09-2013
Posts: 14,108
offline
Ori
Ori
Hyperactive Vagabond
Rep: 107

This place still looks run down lol


__________________

[Reply] #7
02-17-2018 07:21 AM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Ori wrote: This place still looks run down lol

The spambots and spam autists are both gone. Now it’s just... empty.

[Reply] #8
02-27-2018 11:07 PM
hellfighterwasbannedforpatriotism
Guest

heh

Kids, once i remember my pass, ur foogin d34d

[Reply] #9
03-03-2018 12:24 PM
Joined: 03-09-2013
Posts: 1,076
offline
nDesign
nDesign
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

hellfighterwasbannedforpatriotism wrote: heh

Kids, once i remember my pass, ur foogin d34d

Was your name based on this image?


__________________


Moderated 00-00-0000 00:00 AM by gothic lolita member

[Reply] #10
03-04-2018 01:14 AM
Joined: 11-15-2009
Posts: 5,103
offline
HelIy
HelIy
//\⊙⊙/\\
Rep: 123

ill eat erry lung itt......

[Reply] #11
03-04-2018 01:19 AM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,615
offline
Phobetius
Phobetius
Start of Darkness
Rep: 147

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge


__________________


Moderated 00-00-0000 00:00 PM by Bjarne

[Reply] #12
03-04-2018 02:25 AM
Joined: 11-15-2009
Posts: 5,103
offline
HelIy
HelIy
//\⊙⊙/\\
Rep: 123

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am

[Reply] #13
03-04-2018 02:31 AM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,615
offline
Phobetius
Phobetius
Start of Darkness
Rep: 147

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am


A nonplussed yet convivial chimera. ^^


__________________


Moderated 00-00-0000 00:00 PM by Bjarne

[Reply] #14
03-04-2018 02:45 AM
Joined: 11-15-2009
Posts: 5,103
offline
HelIy
HelIy
//\⊙⊙/\\
Rep: 123

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am


A nonplussed yet convivial chimera. ^^



some people say theres a black hole where my heart should be

[Reply] #15
03-04-2018 02:49 AM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,615
offline
Phobetius
Phobetius
Start of Darkness
Rep: 147

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am


A nonplussed yet convivial chimera. ^^



some people say theres a black hole where my heart should be


To how many people would you lie?

Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions?

At some point, they just couldn’t bring themselves to care.


__________________


Moderated 00-00-0000 00:00 PM by Bjarne

[Reply] #16
03-04-2018 03:10 AM
Joined: 11-15-2009
Posts: 5,103
offline
HelIy
HelIy
//\⊙⊙/\\
Rep: 123

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am


A nonplussed yet convivial chimera. ^^



some people say theres a black hole where my heart should be


To how many people would you lie?

Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions?

At some point, they just couldn’t bring themselves to care.



We all have our own perspectives on fairness and shit, there would be cases where Id cheer on the suffering or pleasure of others, other times Id fuck up someone if they tried to touch an innocent girl...

For example would it rustle your jimmies if Justin Beiber got raped? Or would you smile, chuckle a little, and leave a sarcastic comment on whatever thread put up the news. Lots of people might be like, rape is rape, its messed up, and then turn around and join the crowd of people laughing at dark humor all over the internet.

Honestly, for me, if some stupid, group minded, loose, indulgent, bratty, spoiled, bitch who was no stranger to sex (like Justin, but in this case assume its a girl) got raped at night while being a loopy, sluttily dressed dumbass I would hope it was unpleasant and humiliating as possible, because like Nagato said, Pain helps the world grow up

[Reply] #17
03-05-2018 01:13 AM
Joined: 11-02-2013
Posts: 6,481
offline
Butt Stallion
Butt Stallion
Booty hunter
Rep: 68

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am


A nonplussed yet convivial chimera. ^^



some people say theres a black hole where my heart should be


To how many people would you lie?

Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions?

At some point, they just couldn’t bring themselves to care.



We all have our own perspectives on fairness and shit, there would be cases where Id cheer on the suffering or pleasure of others, other times Id fuck up someone if they tried to touch an innocent girl...

For example would it rustle your jimmies if Justin Beiber got raped? Or would you smile, chuckle a little, and leave a sarcastic comment on whatever thread put up the news. Lots of people might be like, rape is rape, its messed up, and then turn around and join the crowd of people laughing at dark humor all over the internet.

Honestly, for me, if some stupid, group minded, loose, indulgent, bratty, spoiled, bitch who was no stranger to sex (like Justin, but in this case assume its a girl) got raped at night while being a loopy, sluttily dressed dumbass I would hope it was unpleasant and humiliating as possible, because like Nagato said, Pain helps the world grow up



Wtf is that set?


__________________

[Reply] #18
03-10-2018 11:44 AM
Joined: 05-16-2014
Posts: 1,159
offline
Origin.
Origin.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 25

Butt Stallion wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote:

Phobetius wrote:

HelIy wrote: ill eat erry lung itt......


Now, now, dear fren; I know it is your consummate inclination to befriend and defend your fellow posters. tounge



who the hell do u think i am


A nonplussed yet convivial chimera. ^^



some people say theres a black hole where my heart should be


To how many people would you lie?

Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions?

At some point, they just couldn’t bring themselves to care.



We all have our own perspectives on fairness and shit, there would be cases where Id cheer on the suffering or pleasure of others, other times Id fuck up someone if they tried to touch an innocent girl...

For example would it rustle your jimmies if Justin Beiber got raped? Or would you smile, chuckle a little, and leave a sarcastic comment on whatever thread put up the news. Lots of people might be like, rape is rape, its messed up, and then turn around and join the crowd of people laughing at dark humor all over the internet.

Honestly, for me, if some stupid, group minded, loose, indulgent, bratty, spoiled, bitch who was no stranger to sex (like Justin, but in this case assume its a girl) got raped at night while being a loopy, sluttily dressed dumbass I would hope it was unpleasant and humiliating as possible, because like Nagato said, Pain helps the world grow up



Wtf is that set?

a shit show call umaru-chan

[Reply] #19
03-10-2018 02:14 PM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,336
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

good old mass quote chains


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #20
03-10-2018 02:30 PM
Joined: 06-26-2014
Posts: 333
offline
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious
Regular
Rep: 10

It’s not possible for someone to bring their buttocks into a forum post.

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact