Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Australia is full of racists?

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
02-10-2020 11:26 AM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Some decades ago, some of my Asian friends go to Australia for a holiday and I remember them saying that the Australian locals saw them like as if they don’t belong to planet Earth or something like that. Quotes like “Look, a Chinese” or something like that.

Weird.


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #2
02-11-2020 05:06 AM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 4,373
offline
Carti
Carti
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 185

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. literally killing yourself would make your life better


__________________

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chew.g.wenjun
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chew-wenjun-78364654?originalSubdomain=sg
Chubby islamophobes rise up

[Reply] #3
02-11-2020 06:09 AM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Ausgard wrote: Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. literally killing yourself would make your life better

so you got no intelligent replies to my carefully thought out comprehensive threads? Check your PMs. Let that be a warning.


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #4
02-11-2020 08:26 AM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 4,373
offline
Carti
Carti
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 185

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote: Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. literally killing yourself would make your life better

so you got no intelligent replies to my carefully thought out comprehensive threads? Check your PMs. Let that be a warning.


Carefully thought out? Are you a dumb cunt?
Warning? Like I’m scared of a chubby Asian who is afraid of women


__________________

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chew.g.wenjun
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chew-wenjun-78364654?originalSubdomain=sg
Chubby islamophobes rise up

[Reply] #5
02-11-2020 03:12 PM
inb4
Guest

Bjarne comes back and bans Ausgard for death threats

[Reply] #6
02-11-2020 04:46 PM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Ausgard wrote:

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote: Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. literally killing yourself would make your life better

so you got no intelligent replies to my carefully thought out comprehensive threads? Check your PMs. Let that be a warning.


Carefully thought out? Are you a dumb cunt?
Warning? Like I’m scared of a chubby Asian who is afraid of women

I made thought provoking topics that challenge the normies in this society to rethink their place here. What have you been doing here besides issuing idle threats and helpless curses at me lol? You can’t even or don’t even know how to contact the Singapore government department where I am working at and tell them what I’ve posting here attacking them and their women enabling policies.

They are not going to believe you, kid. Tell me, what can YOU do besides your dumb threats at me???


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #7
02-11-2020 09:50 PM
Joined: 11-08-2018
Posts: 100
offline
Robert Mugabe
Robert Mugabe
Regular
Rep: 8

nigga shut the fuck up


__________________

[Reply] #8
02-11-2020 11:00 PM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Robert Mugabe wrote: nigga shut the fuck up

N. O.?

What kind of reply do you exactly expect from posting a “STFU” on a forum where I am free to post anything I like, free from the prying eyes of the cuck enabling government that employs me?

No one here can stop me posting anything I like, and no one has been able to contact the Singapore Ministry of Finance to report my anti government posts yet. So what do I have to care? Lol


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #9
02-11-2020 11:29 PM
my good chum
Guest

noone here wants to report yo wack ass to the cuck enabling singapore govnerment

go outside and play baseball or something

[Reply] #10
02-12-2020 12:15 AM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Talking as if I don’t have a job. I worked for the cuck enabling PAP government of Singapore in the Ministry of Finance. I am only here to post anything I like without fear of getting caught or fired from my job for being against company regulations in terms of personal behavior and image.


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #11
02-13-2020 02:35 AM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 4,373
offline
Carti
Carti
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 185

inb4 wrote: Bjarne comes back and bans Ausgard for death threats


Bjarne is a euro pussy faggot he wont do shit


__________________

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chew.g.wenjun
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chew-wenjun-78364654?originalSubdomain=sg
Chubby islamophobes rise up

[Reply] #12
02-13-2020 02:36 AM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 4,373
offline
Carti
Carti
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 185

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote:

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote: Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. literally killing yourself would make your life better

so you got no intelligent replies to my carefully thought out comprehensive threads? Check your PMs. Let that be a warning.


Carefully thought out? Are you a dumb cunt?
Warning? Like I’m scared of a chubby Asian who is afraid of women

I made thought provoking topics that challenge the normies in this society to rethink their place here. What have you been doing here besides issuing idle threats and helpless curses at me lol? You can’t even or don’t even know how to contact the Singapore government department where I am working at and tell them what I’ve posting here attacking them and their women enabling policies.

They are not going to believe you, kid. Tell me, what can YOU do besides your dumb threats at me???


I enjoy making fun of you because you’re a pathetic pedophile who should just jump off a bridge


__________________

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chew.g.wenjun
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chew-wenjun-78364654?originalSubdomain=sg
Chubby islamophobes rise up

[Reply] #13
02-13-2020 03:11 AM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Ausgard wrote:

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote:

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote: Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. literally killing yourself would make your life better

so you got no intelligent replies to my carefully thought out comprehensive threads? Check your PMs. Let that be a warning.


Carefully thought out? Are you a dumb cunt?
Warning? Like I’m scared of a chubby Asian who is afraid of women

I made thought provoking topics that challenge the normies in this society to rethink their place here. What have you been doing here besides issuing idle threats and helpless curses at me lol? You can’t even or don’t even know how to contact the Singapore government department where I am working at and tell them what I’ve posting here attacking them and their women enabling policies.

They are not going to believe you, kid. Tell me, what can YOU do besides your dumb threats at me???


I enjoy making fun of you because you’re a pathetic pedophile who should just jump off a bridge

so basically you admitted you can’t do shit to me so the only way you do is to fling idle and harmless attacks at me?

why don’t you go back and continue seething by youself alone that you can’t do anything to me while I continue venting my anger at the government and femoids freely without fear of losing my stable government job? grin


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #14
02-13-2020 04:55 AM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 4,373
offline
Carti
Carti
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 185

How does it feel knowing you will never touch a vagina?


__________________

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chew.g.wenjun
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chew-wenjun-78364654?originalSubdomain=sg
Chubby islamophobes rise up

[Reply] #15
02-13-2020 07:33 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 706
offline
colorles
colorles
Regular
Rep: 107

Ausgard wrote: How does it feel knowing you will never touch a vagina?



Edited 02-13-2020 07:38 PM by colorles
[Reply] #16
02-13-2020 07:57 PM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Ausgard wrote: How does it feel knowing you will never touch a vagina?

how does it feel projecting onto others?


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #17
02-13-2020 08:39 PM
Joined: 11-08-2018
Posts: 100
offline
Robert Mugabe
Robert Mugabe
Regular
Rep: 8

Wenjun Chew wrote:

Ausgard wrote: How does it feel knowing you will never touch a vagina?

how does it feel projecting onto others?




__________________

Edited 02-13-2020 08:40 PM by Robert Mugabe
[Reply] #18
02-13-2020 09:19 PM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

that is actually selling in Singapore and one of my favourite candies too. I don’t remember seeing that in the United States though.


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[Reply] #19
02-13-2020 10:07 PM
Joined: 11-08-2018
Posts: 100
offline
Robert Mugabe
Robert Mugabe
Regular
Rep: 8

Wenjun Chew wrote: that is actually selling in Singapore and one of my favourite candies too. I don’t remember seeing that in the United States though.



we don’t got them here in Harare. When has your fatass been to the states


__________________

[Reply] #20
02-13-2020 10:20 PM
Joined: 08-24-2019
Posts: 3,915
offline
Gallevanet1
Gallevanet1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

Robert Mugabe wrote:

Wenjun Chew wrote: that is actually selling in Singapore and one of my favourite candies too. I don’t remember seeing that in the United States though.



we don’t got them here in Harare. When has your fatass been to the states

Business trip, more than 5 years ago. Can’t afford to go there otherwise.

The variety of snacks/candies in Singapore pales a little compared to that of the United States. I haven’t explored all of the U.S major supermarkets and grocers though.


__________________

**personal information blanked out** DISCLAIMER: THIS ACCOUNT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON’S REAL LIFE JOB. THIS PERSON’S JOB IS SAFE AND SECURE FOR THE TIME BEING.

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact