Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Rap tier list

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
08-20-2011 12:37 PM
Joined: 12-20-2010
Posts: 10,339
offline
LA Capone
LA Capone
Julio Jones
Rep: 114

Top tier
Tupac/biggie

High tier
NWA
Eminen
Busta rhymes
Nas
B.O.B
Ludacris
Mid tier
Ti
Drake
Lil wayne
Wiz khalifa
Diggy simmons
Rick ross
Bow wow

Low tier
Tyga
Lil twist
The Rest of ym

Shit tier
Soulja boy
New boys
Cali swag district
Waks flocka flame
Gucci mane

Edited 08-20-2011 12:39 PM by LA Capone
[Reply] #2
08-20-2011 12:40 PM
Joined: 06-28-2011
Posts: 11,252
offline
Ke Ke
Ke Ke
Repeat that!
Rep: 164

Tyga Is Raw , Soulja Boy is Aight , loldiggysimmonslol , Eminem should be in the Shit Tier. And Where is kid Cudi ?????

[Reply] #3
08-20-2011 12:40 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

I think it should be in General chat.

Ban him Chibi or Cid.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #4
08-20-2011 12:45 PM
Joined: 04-06-2011
Posts: 15,645
offline
Openz
Openz
Rare angel
Rep: 140

Lil wanye is shit tier


__________________


~Dark Necter~ 36th Night ruler

[Reply] #5
08-20-2011 12:47 PM
Joined: 12-20-2010
Posts: 10,339
offline
LA Capone
LA Capone
Julio Jones
Rep: 114

Ranking30000 wrote: Tyga Is Raw , Soulja Boy is Aight , loldiggysimmonslol , Eminem should be in the Shit Tier. And Where is kid Cudi ?????

soulja is wack diggy freestyles trump anything tyga has done and eminem is beast you need to listen to the lyrics

[Reply] #6
08-20-2011 12:49 PM
Joined: 12-20-2010
Posts: 10,339
offline
LA Capone
LA Capone
Julio Jones
Rep: 114

Acrius Rayne wrote: Lil wanye is shit tier

his metaohors are genius

[Reply] #7
08-20-2011 12:50 PM
Joined: 06-28-2011
Posts: 11,252
offline
Ke Ke
Ke Ke
Repeat that!
Rep: 164

Julio Jones wrote:

Ranking30000 wrote: Tyga Is Raw , Soulja Boy is Aight , loldiggysimmonslol , Eminem should be in the Shit Tier. And Where is kid Cudi ?????

soulja is wack diggy freestyles trump anything tyga has done and eminem is beast you need to listen to the lyrics


Soulja Boy’s Beats go Hard as hell nigga listen to " I done Came up ". Anyways
Tyga > Eminem > Diggy. I just dont like Eminem. But foreal you should listen to Cudi Bruh.

[Reply] #8
08-20-2011 12:58 PM
Joined: 12-20-2010
Posts: 10,339
offline
LA Capone
LA Capone
Julio Jones
Rep: 114

Ranking30000 wrote:

Julio Jones wrote:

Ranking30000 wrote: Tyga Is Raw , Soulja Boy is Aight , loldiggysimmonslol , Eminem should be in the Shit Tier. And Where is kid Cudi ?????

soulja is wack diggy freestyles trump anything tyga has done and eminem is beast you need to listen to the lyrics


Soulja Boy’s Beats go Hard as hell nigga listen to " I done Came up ". Anyways
Tyga > Eminem > Diggy. I just dont like Eminem. But foreal you should listen to Cudi Bruh.

soulja boy suck lyrically eminem and diggy talk real shit nobody even respect soulja he don’t even be on 106 and park anymore and thats a damn shame

[Reply] #9
08-20-2011 03:55 PM
Joined: 08-15-2010
Posts: 5,535
offline
Kid Esco
Kid Esco
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 83

I believe the rapper tier goes from A list to F list, because they’re is no definite top-tier.


__________________


Life’s a Bitch, but God forbid the bitch divorce me
I’ll be flooded with ice so hellfire can’t scorch me

[Reply] #10
08-20-2011 03:57 PM
Joined: 01-23-2009
Posts: 5,640
offline
G-Lad
G-Lad
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 107

dr dre anyone?


__________________

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

[Reply] #11
08-20-2011 03:58 PM
Joined: 04-28-2011
Posts: 25,292
offline
Redx
Redx
Great Holy Knight~
Rep: 212

What escobar said.

Also how the fuck is Rick ross high tier???


__________________

[Reply] #12
08-20-2011 04:03 PM
Joined: 08-09-2011
Posts: 2,252
offline
Its Over
Its Over
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 76

Wtf theirs a tier list for rap music now? Well Jeezy should be in the high tier and everyone in the low tier should be in the shit tier.

[Reply] #13
08-20-2011 04:06 PM
Joined: 04-28-2011
Posts: 25,292
offline
Redx
Redx
Great Holy Knight~
Rep: 212

Murda Man Redd wrote: Wtf theirs a tier list for rap music now? Well Jeezy should be in the high tier and everyone in the low tier should be in the shit tier.

Jeezy is definitely not high tier.


__________________

[Reply] #14
08-20-2011 04:07 PM
Joined: 08-09-2011
Posts: 2,252
offline
Its Over
Its Over
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 76

Redx wrote:

Murda Man Redd wrote: Wtf theirs a tier list for rap music now? Well Jeezy should be in the high tier and everyone in the low tier should be in the shit tier.

Jeezy is definitely not high tier.


Yeah I’m going to pretend like I didnt even here that. Moving on...

[Reply] #15
08-20-2011 04:16 PM
Joined: 04-28-2011
Posts: 25,292
offline
Redx
Redx
Great Holy Knight~
Rep: 212

Julio Jones wrote: Top tier
Tupac/biggie

High tier
NWA
Eminen
Royce da 5’9
Busta rhymes
Nas
B.O.B
Ludacris
Kendrick lamar
cise starr
substantial
Dr. Dre
Blu
Slaughterhouse

Mid tier
Ti
Fabolous
Jay-Z
Snoop dog
Drake
Asher roth
Tech n9ne
Immortal technique(sorry but its true his lyrics have substance but no flow)
Wiz khalifa
Diggy simmons
Rick ross
Bow wow

Low tier
Tyga
Lil twist
The Rest of ym
Lil wayne


Shit tier
Soulja boy
New boys
Cali swag district
Waks flocka flame
Gucci mane
lil B
Lil scrappy
Swizz beats

fixed. The rappers I crossed off dont even deserve a tier.


__________________

[Reply] #16
08-20-2011 04:19 PM
Joined: 08-09-2011
Posts: 2,252
offline
Its Over
Its Over
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 76

Redx wrote:

Julio Jones wrote: Top tier
Tupac/biggie

High tier
NWA
Eminen
Royce da 5’9
Busta rhymes
Nas
B.O.B
Ludacris
Kendrick lamar
cise starr
substantial
Dr. Dre
Blu
Slaughterhouse

Mid tier
Ti
Fabolous
Jay-Z
Snoop dog
Drake
Asher roth
Tech n9ne
Immortal technique(sorry but its true his lyrics have substance but no flow)
Wiz khalifa
Diggy simmons
Rick ross
Bow wow

Low tier
Tyga
Lil twist
The Rest of ym



Shit tier
Soulja boy
New boys
Cali swag district
Waks flocka flame
Gucci mane
lil B
Lil scrappy
Swizz beats

fixed. The rappers I crossed off dont even deserve a tier.


Just helping out

Edited 08-20-2011 04:19 PM by Its Over
[Reply] #17
08-20-2011 04:45 PM
Joined: 08-15-2010
Posts: 5,535
offline
Kid Esco
Kid Esco
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 83

A-list rappers
Rakim
Mos Def
KRS-One
2Pac
Nas
Ice Cube
Biggie
Wu-Tang Clan rappers
Andre 3k
Jay-Z
Common
Lupe Fiasco
etc..

B-list rappers
AZ
Snoop Dogg
Eminem
Royce Da 5’9
Big L
Big Pun
Cormega
Kanye West
Ludacris
Kendrick Lamar
Beanie Seigal
50
The Game
etc...

C-list
Lil Wayne
Drake
Young Money crew in general
Young Jeezy
Cam’ron
T.I
Rick Ross
etc...

D-list
Wiz Khalifa
Soulja Boy
Lil B
Gucci Mane
Wacka Flocka
etc... you get the idea

F-list
???


__________________


Life’s a Bitch, but God forbid the bitch divorce me
I’ll be flooded with ice so hellfire can’t scorch me

Edited 08-20-2011 06:03 PM by Kid Esco
[Reply] #18
08-20-2011 07:25 PM
Joined: 03-07-2008
Posts: 9,354
offline
KlNG JOHN
KlNG JOHN
Punchline King
Rep: 98

Legend
Tupac
Biggie
Jay Z
Eminem
Big L
Big Pun
Andre 3000
DMX
Wu Tang
Scarface
UGK

Best Now
Kanye
Lil Wayne
Chamillionaire
Slaughterhouse
Los
Lupe
SPM

Good Now
Nicki Minaj
Cory Gunz
TI
Jeezy
Fabolous
Cassidy
50 Cent
Lloyd Bank$

Most Overrated
Nas
LL Cool J
Rakim
KRS One


__________________


“Please don’t worry Nancy, all my weed is organic
If my children end up smoking, I whoop they ass if they don’t pass it”

[Reply] #19
08-20-2011 07:38 PM
Joined: 08-09-2011
Posts: 2,252
offline
Its Over
Its Over
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 76

Offical F list/Rappers who dont deserve their own tier
Gucci Mane
Waka Flocka Flame
OJ Da Jewman
Soulja boy
Wiz Khalifa

[Reply] #20
08-20-2011 08:05 PM
Joined: 08-15-2010
Posts: 5,535
offline
Kid Esco
Kid Esco
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 83

KlNG JOHN wrote: Most Overrated
Nas
LL Cool J
Rakim
KRS One

These are some of the most underrated legends.


__________________


Life’s a Bitch, but God forbid the bitch divorce me
I’ll be flooded with ice so hellfire can’t scorch me

Edited 08-20-2011 08:06 PM by Kid Esco

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact