Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

What Illegally Acquired Japanese Cartoons and Comic Books Have You Recently Perused?

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
06-26-2009 05:54 AM
Joined: 09-11-2008
Posts: 13,481
offline
MASK
MASK
Not In Use
Rep: 78

Haylias wrote: Oh fuck you.

Go watch something that will make you cry man tears.

Like Lagann. Apparently it has that power.


I’ve seen that too.


__________________

[Reply] #62
06-26-2009 05:56 AM
Joined: 04-07-2009
Posts: 1,332
offline
butterfly
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 25

This is fw hijacking butterflys account cause i’m too lazy to log in lol.

personally I’m currently watching Rozen Maiden traumend and after that, ima gonna re-watch Gantz.


__________________

[Reply] #63
06-26-2009 05:57 AM
Joined: 09-11-2008
Posts: 13,481
offline
MASK
MASK
Not In Use
Rep: 78

butterfly wrote: This is fw hijacking butterflys account cause i’m too lazy to log in lol.

personally I’m currently watching Rozen Maiden traumend and after that, ima gonna re-watch Gantz.


FW I’ve watched TF2... I need a hug from ex bisexual.


__________________

[Reply] #64
06-26-2009 06:04 AM
Joined: 04-07-2009
Posts: 1,332
offline
butterfly
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 25

The MASK wrote:

butterfly wrote: This is fw hijacking butterflys account cause i’m too lazy to log in lol.

personally I’m currently watching Rozen Maiden traumend and after that, ima gonna re-watch Gantz.


FW I’ve watched TF2... I need a hug from ex bisexual.


*Hugs*

Its alright..if were lucky..Michael Bay will stop spending 80 million on cgi that moves so fast it could have been a snes game sprite instead.


__________________

[Reply] #65
06-26-2009 12:39 PM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

I am currently watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni kai


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #66
06-26-2009 12:47 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 30,879
offline
Aigis
Aigis
Eat shit Parker
Rep: 144

Haylias wrote: Oh fuck you.

Go watch something that will make you cry man tears.

Like Lagann. Apparently it has that power.


FMA and Code Geass will make you cry.

[Reply] #67
06-26-2009 12:53 PM
Joined: 10-03-2007
Posts: 14,898
offline
ebm
ebm
Live Fast and Die Young
Rep: 165

im watching Chrome Shelled Regios and im downloading the first few episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suziyama


__________________

[Reply] #68
06-26-2009 12:55 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 30,879
offline
Aigis
Aigis
Eat shit Parker
Rep: 144

everyonebothersme wrote: im watching Chrome Shelled Regios and im downloading the first few episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suziyama


Chrome Shelled Regios is worth watching it’s not that bad,it’s not that good either.Good to watch when you have nothing else to watch.

[Reply] #69
06-26-2009 06:09 PM
Joined: 11-13-2006
Posts: 32,948
offline
Amarrez
Amarrez
Admiral
Rep: 180

Geass wrote:

Haylias wrote: Oh fuck you.

Go watch something that will make you cry man tears.

Like Lagann. Apparently it has that power.


FMA and Code Geass will make you cry.


Hmmm...

You mean when that crazy alchemist transfused his daughter and when Hughes died

Also, Code Geass just made me ;_;


__________________

[Reply] #70
06-26-2009 06:16 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 30,879
offline
Aigis
Aigis
Eat shit Parker
Rep: 144

Not that part in FMA(I didn’t even shed a tear for the girl),the ending.Code Geass made me cry at the end.I’m going to start watching Season 2 of Gundam 00(already watched it in subbed)next week.

Edited 06-26-2009 06:19 PM by Aigis
[Reply] #71
06-26-2009 06:20 PM
Joined: 11-13-2006
Posts: 32,948
offline
Amarrez
Amarrez
Admiral
Rep: 180

Geass wrote: Not that part in FMA(I didn’t even shed a tear for the girl),the ending.Code Geass made me cry at the end.


Oh, right. I didn’t watch the original FMA because apparently it was a mockery of the original manga, I am watching Brotherhood though.

The ending of Zero Requiem just made me get a lump in my throat. I was more upset when Shirley died and FLEIJA.

Also, CLANNAD is what will make you b’awww the most in any anime ever. They won’t be man tears however, it will transform you into a little girl.


__________________

[Reply] #72
06-26-2009 06:28 PM
Joined: 11-13-2006
Posts: 32,948
offline
Amarrez
Amarrez
Admiral
Rep: 180



Seriously. The reason I am so emotionless sometimes is PROBABLY due to Clannad taking away all my bodily fluids.


__________________

[Reply] #73
06-26-2009 06:29 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 7,680
offline
The Surfer
GEOM:Lieks old meme's
Rep: 45

Haylias wrote: Gah. Everyone is watching Lagaan.

I need to watch it.


You do.


__________________

[Reply] #74
06-26-2009 06:42 PM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Haylias after watching many higurashi episodes
(I’m on the 2nd season now)I can assure you rika does Not say desu more than suiseseki.Not even close


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #75
06-26-2009 06:47 PM
Joined: 02-03-2006
Posts: 19,540
offline
cholo
cholo
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 75

any good animes that are just funny?

I’ve only ever really watched Dokuro Chan and Azumanga and I enjoyed those quite a bit.

Could use more stuff to hold me over through the summer since I don’t have much to be doing.

(don’t suggest lucky star, I swear to god)

[Reply] #76
06-26-2009 06:51 PM
Joined: 11-13-2006
Posts: 32,948
offline
Amarrez
Amarrez
Admiral
Rep: 180

raep wrote: any good animes that are just funny?

I’ve only ever really watched Dokuro Chan and Azumanga and I enjoyed those quite a bit.

Could use more stuff to hold me over through the summer since I don’t have much to be doing.

(don’t suggest lucky star, I swear to god)


I think one series of Full Metal Panic was meant to be just a comedy, in fact that was the anime I used to create one of those stupid subtitled MvC parody videos. Ice Cube recomended it to me... Most anime have funny things mixed into it, but always have either a “overly cute”, “suicidally sad” or “ott action” element.


__________________

[Reply] #77
06-26-2009 06:55 PM
Joined: 11-13-2006
Posts: 32,948
offline
Amarrez
Amarrez
Admiral
Rep: 180

Naylias wrote: Haylias after watching many higurashi episodes
(I’m on the 2nd season now)I can assure you rika does Not say desu more than suiseseki.Not even close


How the hell did you finish it all in one... dedication man, dedication.

And she does. She says “nano desu” at the end of every bloody sentence.

Also, just to show people this isn’t a “cute” anime, here is the girl we are talking about.


__________________

[Reply] #78
06-26-2009 06:59 PM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Haylias wrote:

Naylias wrote: Haylias after watching many higurashi episodes
(I’m on the 2nd season now)I can assure you rika does Not say desu more than suiseseki.Not even close


How the hell did you finish it all in one... dedication man, dedication.

And she does. She says “nano desu” at the end of every bloody sentence.

Also, just to show people this isn’t a “cute” anime, here is the girl we are talking about.


I never said it was cute lol.
It’s very bloody and gorey.
And No trust me suiseseki says desu more.
Watch rozen maiden(both seasons) and you will see.


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #79
06-26-2009 07:02 PM
Joined: 02-03-2006
Posts: 19,540
offline
cholo
cholo
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 75

Haylias wrote:

raep wrote: any good animes that are just funny?

I’ve only ever really watched Dokuro Chan and Azumanga and I enjoyed those quite a bit.

Could use more stuff to hold me over through the summer since I don’t have much to be doing.

(don’t suggest lucky star, I swear to god)


I think one series of Full Metal Panic was meant to be just a comedy, in fact that was the anime I used to create one of those stupid subtitled MvC parody videos. Ice Cube recomended it to me... Most anime have funny things mixed into it, but always have either a “overly cute”, “suicidally sad” or “ott action” element.



I don’t want something with funny just “in it”. Hell just about every genre in every form of media has some comedy “in it” whether it be a guy who always delivers snappy one-liners or an instance of clever innuendo.

I want something that is an actual comedy.

[Reply] #80
06-26-2009 07:03 PM
Joined: 11-13-2006
Posts: 32,948
offline
Amarrez
Amarrez
Admiral
Rep: 180

Okay.

Btw, I just got Rika as a desktop mascot. So. Fucking. Awesome.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Fuck you Luis, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact