Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread

<< First < Prev 1147 1148 1149 [1150]

[Reply] #22,981
06-25-2015 08:05 AM
Joined: 03-31-2012
Posts: 5,084
offline
person
person
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 70

https://youtu.be/iM7VuLTJVO8


__________________

[Reply] #22,982
06-25-2015 10:57 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 476
offline
colorles
colorles
Regular
Rep: 14

Chrysanthemum1791 wrote:

Toriko solos wrote:



Wow. All I have to say is what a perfect way to destroy the dream of the ideal family........

 

Needless to say, I really did not like Sakura initially, because of the way she treated Naruto in the beginning, all the while being all sweetness towards Sasuke, and her continued physical abuse of the “loser” of the Ninja Academy. Flash forward some years later and Sakura is STILL shown to love Sasuke--the man who defected from the village to fulfill his own selfish goals of retribution towards his own brother for the slaughter of a clan that was going to destroy all of Konoha and who almost tried to kill her multiple times. In juxtaposition to Naruto, who has saved her life from the man she loved and has treated her like a princess almost, she does not acknowledge his affection for her. Then, after the Fourth Shinobi War, she and Sasuke end up together and have a child. She ends up with the man who has ridiculed, disregarded, disrespected, mistreated and abused on numerous occasions and even tried to kill her numerous times.

 

But there’s a problem with this little “happy ending”--this picture perfect family. The child that Sasuke and Sakura have is in fact not theirs, but Sasuke and Karin’s. Sarada has been raised to believe that Sakura had been her mother all along when in fact she was not. Now, taking into account the situation with Orochimaru’s experiments underway with the cloning of Shin Uchiha even after Sasuke was officially the last living Uchiha, we are now faced with the possibility (or perhaps likelihood) of yet another disquieting fact: that Sarada is not even Sasuke or Karin’s daughter--she’s not even a real human being, but perhaps a clone originated from the conglomeration of Sasuke, Karin and perhaps Shin’s cells. That Sarada just might be another one of Orochimaru’s experiments.

 

This just brings many conclusions into play:

 

Sarada, thought to be the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura was quite anti-climatic, due to the fact that not only was Sasuke quite abusive and cold towards Sakura, but he has never shown much interest in women to begin with. And coming to the conclusion that she’s Karin’s daughter with Sasuke is even more anti-climatic due to the obvious fact that he definitely wanted NOTHING to do with Karin. However, Sasuke is mysterious--he’s enigmatic, so we don’t know the full extent of his personality.

 

The fact that Sakura was revealed not to be the biological mother of Sarada could be a consequence for her--serving as a subtle form of punishment for all of those years she mistreated, belittled and looked down on Naruto for what he was and his minuscule talents for fighting. Wow. But that is the law of the Universe; cause and effect. You don’t treat other people like Hell and then expect to get what you want in the end. Sooner or later, we all face the consequences of our actions, even in the most subtle ways. And although she may have Sasuke as a husband, she’ll never have him as a father of her child--who actually is not either of theirs. Which means that in the end, in the most realistic sense of a biological family, Sakura really didn’t get what she wanted after all. It would be a shame if and when Sarada finds out who (or what) she truly is. Then again……..

 

This could promote the message that family really does not lie in blood or hereditary relations with one another, but how committed someone is to a child and how much they love and care for that child—even if the child isn’t actually a real human being but one of artificial means via the extraction of DNA from one’s spouse. Because as we’ve seen, an all too common scene plays out in the real world, where the biological father and even mother wants nothing to do with their very own children that they sired/bored inside of them. And often the children are happier with the adoptive parents than their biological parents, often referring to them by their first names—rather than as “Mom” or “Dad” or even their “sperm-donor” or “carrier”. This means that this is the story that posits the message where it is okay to show love and care to a child, even if he/she isn’t a real human being. That, although Sasuke and Sakura probably know that Sarada isn’t either of their daughter, they will still show unconditional love to her and Sasuke will still protect and guard Sarada with his very own LIFE—as she still comes from him, even if it’s not by the most natural means. That perhaps the very story that features a family composed by the most artificial means is ironically the best example of the demonstration of unconditional love.

 

So with that, perhaps our own idea of the perfect family is flawed and superficial at its core, rather than the created family depicted in the story of Naruto Gaiden. Sure, we’d all rather have a real child than one by artificial means, but in the end, none of our children really belong to us, even if they are biologically related to us. And taking into account that we would even conceive of the idea of never reading any more of the story because of the shocking revelations contrary to what every fan hoped and dreamed off may show just how much unconditional love we really have for one another. That it’s like, although it isn’t the ideal family I pictured and wanted, it’s probably the best example of unconditional love, as opposed to the underlying selfishness and possessiveness for a real human child conceived by natural means veiled as “unconditional love”.



bumped for 1150

[Reply] #22,983
06-26-2015 08:46 PM
Joined: 05-22-2011
Posts: 21,211
offline
Unimaginably Heterosexual Gentleman
Unimaginably Heterosexual Gentleman
The Lightness™
Rep: 182

Chrysanthemum1791 wrote: Wow. All I have to say is what a perfect way to destroy the dream of the ideal family........

 

Needless to say, I really did not like Sakura initially, because of the way she treated Naruto in the beginning, all the while being all sweetness towards Sasuke, and her continued physical abuse of the “loser” of the Ninja Academy. Flash forward some years later and Sakura is STILL shown to love Sasuke--the man who defected from the village to fulfill his own selfish goals of retribution towards his own brother for the slaughter of a clan that was going to destroy all of Konoha and who almost tried to kill her multiple times. In juxtaposition to Naruto, who has saved her life from the man she loved and has treated her like a princess almost, she does not acknowledge his affection for her. Then, after the Fourth Shinobi War, she and Sasuke end up together and have a child. She ends up with the man who has ridiculed, disregarded, disrespected, mistreated and abused on numerous occasions and even tried to kill her numerous times.

 

But there’s a problem with this little “happy ending”--this picture perfect family. The child that Sasuke and Sakura have is in fact not theirs, but Sasuke and Karin’s. Sarada has been raised to believe that Sakura had been her mother all along when in fact she was not. Now, taking into account the situation with Orochimaru’s experiments underway with the cloning of Shin Uchiha even after Sasuke was officially the last living Uchiha, we are now faced with the possibility (or perhaps likelihood) of yet another disquieting fact: that Sarada is not even Sasuke or Karin’s daughter--she’s not even a real human being, but perhaps a clone originated from the conglomeration of Sasuke, Karin and perhaps Shin’s cells. That Sarada just might be another one of Orochimaru’s experiments.

 

This just brings many conclusions into play:

 

Sarada, thought to be the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura was quite anti-climatic, due to the fact that not only was Sasuke quite abusive and cold towards Sakura, but he has never shown much interest in women to begin with. And coming to the conclusion that she’s Karin’s daughter with Sasuke is even more anti-climatic due to the obvious fact that he definitely wanted NOTHING to do with Karin. However, Sasuke is mysterious--he’s enigmatic, so we don’t know the full extent of his personality.

 

The fact that Sakura was revealed not to be the biological mother of Sarada could be a consequence for her--serving as a subtle form of punishment for all of those years she mistreated, belittled and looked down on Naruto for what he was and his minuscule talents for fighting. Wow. But that is the law of the Universe; cause and effect. You don’t treat other people like Hell and then expect to get what you want in the end. Sooner or later, we all face the consequences of our actions, even in the most subtle ways. And although she may have Sasuke as a husband, she’ll never have him as a father of her child--who actually is not either of theirs. Which means that in the end, in the most realistic sense of a biological family, Sakura really didn’t get what she wanted after all. It would be a shame if and when Sarada finds out who (or what) she truly is. Then again……..

 

This could promote the message that family really does not lie in blood or hereditary relations with one another, but how committed someone is to a child and how much they love and care for that child—even if the child isn’t actually a real human being but one of artificial means via the extraction of DNA from one’s spouse. Because as we’ve seen, an all too common scene plays out in the real world, where the biological father and even mother wants nothing to do with their very own children that they sired/bored inside of them. And often the children are happier with the adoptive parents than their biological parents, often referring to them by their first names—rather than as “Mom” or “Dad” or even their “sperm-donor” or “carrier”. This means that this is the story that posits the message where it is okay to show love and care to a child, even if he/she isn’t a real human being. That, although Sasuke and Sakura probably know that Sarada isn’t either of their daughter, they will still show unconditional love to her and Sasuke will still protect and guard Sarada with his very own LIFE—as she still comes from him, even if it’s not by the most natural means. That perhaps the very story that features a family composed by the most artificial means is ironically the best example of the demonstration of unconditional love.

 

So with that, perhaps our own idea of the perfect family is flawed and superficial at its core, rather than the created family depicted in the story of Naruto Gaiden. Sure, we’d all rather have a real child than one by artificial means, but in the end, none of our children really belong to us, even if they are biologically related to us. And taking into account that we would even conceive of the idea of never reading any more of the story because of the shocking revelations contrary to what every fan hoped and dreamed off may show just how much unconditional love we really have for one another. That it’s like, although it isn’t the ideal family I pictured and wanted, it’s probably the best example of unconditional love, as opposed to the underlying selfishness and possessiveness for a real human child conceived by natural means veiled as “unconditional love”.


c-can you say t-trig-triggered


__________________

Gran Autismo wrote: I would die for the sake of this site.

[Reply] #22,984
06-30-2015 01:16 PM
Joined: 08-24-2013
Posts: 588
offline
Chrysanthemum1791
Chrysanthemum1791
Regular
Rep: 19

Taking into account many theories that could become a reality by the end of this story, I truly do not know how this story will end. But the most shocking turn of events, yet at the same time sensible, would be if it turned out that Sarada was actually just another one of Shin’s “sons”; a clone or another one of his experiments, if you will. It would brilliantly solve the mystery enshrouding the fact that she was born outside of Konoha with no traces of any birth records whatsoever, the reason why Sakura, Shizune and even Sasuke himself remain silent on the subject surrounding Sarada’s origins when she interrogates them on the subject, and most of all, why Shin sent his “sons”; to capture the girl. It also explains why Chouchou calls her a prodigy, aside from the fact that she’s a “descendant”; of the Uchiha clan and of course why she’s able to learn things at such an incredibly quick pace in a way that is insane and perhaps even unnatural to most people. Interestingly, it also explains her potential as the most powerful kunoichi of the Shinobi World. Given the fact that Sarada was created by Shin by merging the flesh and blood of an Uchiha and an Uzumaki--descendants of one of the most powerful clans ever to exist to create the perfect being by which to extract power from--Sarada’s potential is enormous. Shin created Sarada using Sasuke and Karin’s cells as a means of attaining ultimate power and immortality, as he sees heritage and genetics as nothing more than a means as to continue his own existence and to further increase his own power. Sarada could be in fact Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring’s Tidus (protagonist of Final Fantasy X); a person of origins unknown to the vast majority of the outside world who discovers, in a common Twilight Zone-esque twist, that she is not who she thinks she is; she is in fact a created being much like the very assailants she fought, made for a higher purpose.


This just brings into account many other conclusions:

The fact that Sarada was artificially created as opposed to being conceived within the laws of nature may show one of four things:

1. Sakura may in fact be sterile

There is rumor in a variety of forums and topics throughout the internet that Sakura may be unable to reproduce or to have children. This is because she has decided to mother a child that is not biologically hers, which is a common practice in the real world. Women who cannot reproduce or rear children often opt to adopt children. Why would a woman opt to adopt children if she could conceive naturally, aside from the fact that perhaps she does not want to deal with the physical pain it takes to deliver a child during labor? There is also word on the internet that when a man’s wife cannot bear children, a common practice, especially in the Eastern world, would be surrogacy--find another woman who is able to bear children to conceive the child. So if it were the case of Sasuke opting to have Karin conceive the child because his beloved wife is sterile--as opposed to him being a potential “cheater”; akin to “Charasuke”; from Road to Ninja, it may be understandable why Sasuke had a child with Karin........if Sarada was born through natural means.

2. Sasuke and Sakura’s marriage may be a sexless, as well as childless one

Although it is a common practice, even today, for a married couple to have sex and rear children within the confines of matrimony, it is a known fact that sex and children are NOT prerequisites in a marriage. There are couples within the fictional realm of fantasy and in the real world that are Asexual and/or are child-free. Love does not equate to sex, and although Sasuke and Sakura’s relationship in the marriage has proven to be more than platonic, it does not necessarily cross the border into the realm of sexual relations with one another. Sasuke has always been suggested to be Asexual due to a seeming total lack of interest in women throughout the series, and thus, even in a marriage, he does not wish to have sex. And Sakura, being the kind, caring and compassionate individual who loves Sasuke unconditionally, would never force Sasuke to do anything contrary to his will. And of course, she couldn’t even if she tried, as Sasuke would probably kill her. However, Asexual does not mean Aromantic. Their relationship could be entirely romantic with no involvement of any sexual relations whatsoever and they could be perfectly content with just one another without rearing any children of their own. Then Sarada came along out of the blue, and they were left with little options but to take the child as their own, showcasing a perhaps actual greater level of compassion and caring as opposed to a seeming absence of it in the case of Sasuke who, by word of the internet and as it seems, just up and left the family, making absolutely no contacts with his wife or his daughter of any kind.

3. Sasuke could be sterile

Maybe Sasuke and Sakura did have intentions of having children, but a rather unlikely scenario could be that Sasuke was quite simply unable to sire children, so the process of creating Sarada was perhaps entirely in accordance with his will and via of the process known as artificial insemination or In Vitro Fertilization, Sarada was born, hence the commonly used term “test tube baby”.

4. Neither Sasuke or Sakura are sterile and Sarada could be just a “surprise” baby

A likely scenario is that both Sasuke and Sakura did have intentions of rearing their own children and were more than capable of it, but Sarada suddenly came along out of the blue and as explained in conclusion #2, the married couple had enough compassion and care to nonetheless raise the child not of their own making. It is also possible that the married couple had decided to raise the child as their very own in spite of knowing full well what she was, her origins, the purpose behind her existence and the fact that she isn’t a real human being conceived naturally.

This could also be the type of story that posits the message that bonds really do not lie in blood or heritage, as we’ve seen in the cases of Sasuke and Itachi and even Madara and Hashirama; it lies in the connection, care, love and attachment to one another. It can also promote the message that human worth or humanity lies beyond the physiologic, anatomical and/or biological definition of it: it also lies in the level of heart and compassion one has for their fellow man, as is a message constantly seen in Norihiro Yagi’s Claymore, which posits the message that one’s appearance (or even species) does not make one a monster, but their heart. As befitting the moral, the humans within the storyline are constantly depicted as selfish, cruel and even heartless, acting in ways that rival and maybe even surpass the enormities enacted by the supposed monstrosities known as Yoma, Awakened Beings, Abyssal Ones and even the Claymores (the very warriors created to eradicate the non-human creatures and to protect the human race) themselves. It is also a common occurrence in the world of Elfen Lied. Though the diclonius race was created for the purpose of eradicating the human race and are thus understandably fearsome creatures, humans have often been depicted as being just as or much crueler than their diclonii counterparts, with some scientists within a research facility even going as far as to personally torture one diclonius. What’s even more disquieting is the fact that humanity has been targeted for extinction for that very reason. The world would be better off without humans. Thus, what each of these stories, including those of Naruto and Final Fantasy X, as well as many other in Japanese media have in common is the conclusion that inhumanity lies within the various acts of atrocities of humankind, rather than their species or biological make-up. The same also applies with the corresponding act of compassion and care in the case of parenthood; the role lies beyond what is biological or blood-related--it’s your degree of attachment and love and care that ultimately determines parenthood. And while this story will probably end with Sarada coming to the shocking realization that she is not human unsurprisingly to either Sasuke, Sakura or Shizune, this will likelihood precede with Sasuke and Sakura nonetheless demonstrating an astonishing level of unconditional love that is both a force to reckon with and quite admirable, to say the least. This is perfectly fitting, as Sakura, being the ever-compassionate person she is, aside from her unconditional love for Sasuke, would never dispose of a child, no matter what he or she was and Sasuke would never dispose of an Uchiha as that is his beloved family that was murdered, and Sarada, being an Uchiha, even if she’s an artificial Uchiha in this case, is thus too precious for him to just throw away simply because she is a clone. Thus, this very story featuring a family composed by the most artificial of means could perhaps be the best example of TRUE unconditional love.

Edited 06-30-2015 01:31 PM by Chrysanthemum1791
[Reply] #22,985
07-02-2015 02:01 AM
Joined: 08-24-2013
Posts: 588
offline
Chrysanthemum1791
Chrysanthemum1791
Regular
Rep: 19

Update:

Sarada is not a clone. She’s Sasuke’s and Sakura’s biological daughter.

I was wrong. That’s their daughter. I was influenced by word of the mouth over the internet she was a clone, by one of many theories drawn, but THANK GOD I was wrong, as this is what I wanted in the end.

May Sakura and Sasuke live a happy life together.

[Reply] #22,986
08-11-2015 02:14 PM
Joined: 11-30-2014
Posts: 1,078
offline
Darkseeker1379
Darkseeker1379
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 11

This thread has been officially bumped by yours truly.


__________________

Well then, would you consider dying together teamwork as well?

-Madara Uchiha

[Reply] #22,987
08-11-2015 03:58 PM
Joined: 12-11-2014
Posts: 2,695
offline
PrezesE
PrezesE
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 8

Darkseeker1379 wrote: This thread has been officially bumped by yours truly.


dat bump


__________________

My laughter when I see stupid posts:

[Reply] #22,988
07-27-2019 05:29 PM
eacorts london
Guest

In fact, the history of the American people has been subordinated to the history of industrial technology, of capitalism, and of related values.
london escrots at bentleymodels.co.uk/isabelle

<< First < Prev 1147 1148 1149 [1150]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, AIDB, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact