Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The official Hst disrespect thread.

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
01-02-2013 06:56 PM
Joined: 12-26-2012
Posts: 12,261
offline
SoD_
SoD_
_Y2J_ProbleM
Rep: 143

Fuck bleach....piece of overrated shit.


__________________

[Reply] #62
01-02-2013 06:56 PM
Joined: 07-05-2012
Posts: 8,782
offline
Raynor D. Jim
Raynor D. Jim
Will of D
Rep: 106

Now we bash dragonball a bit . The artstyle is even worse than OPs. The story is for kids about dragonballs. Planet buster shit and kamehameha yelling is also annoying.

Raniero bro you know that I like ya? ^^


__________________

[Reply] #63
01-02-2013 06:57 PM
Joined: 09-20-2012
Posts: 8,012
offline
Stardust
Stardust
Stardust
Rep: 120

Raniero wrote: Naruto is the worst anime ever.

@Stardust
Dude! C’mon! Stick with the goddamn program.

Fuck you, Naruto is a good show.


__________________

[Reply] #64
01-02-2013 06:58 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,038
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

HST only.

DBZ>>>>>>>>>HST. Trufax.

Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto, Luffy, and Ichigo.

[Reply] #65
01-02-2013 06:58 PM
Joined: 12-26-2012
Posts: 12,261
offline
SoD_
SoD_
_Y2J_ProbleM
Rep: 143

Naruto is gay,sasgay is a piece of shit character and fuck one piece.


__________________

[Reply] #66
01-02-2013 06:58 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Orihime is a fatass whore. She could do something with her typical boring power but she cries and shits herself to get her fat titties saved by a boring protagonist that fails to punish her in sex-time.

[Reply] #67
01-02-2013 06:58 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,038
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Stardust wrote:

Raniero wrote: Naruto is the worst anime ever.

@Stardust
Dude! C’mon! Stick with the goddamn program.

Fuck you, Naruto is a good show.


Look at title plz. This is a disrespect thread.

Naruto is a piece of shit for smell fat kids.

[Reply] #68
01-02-2013 06:59 PM
Miguel Castillo
Guest

Stardust wrote:

Raniero wrote: Naruto is the worst anime ever.

@Stardust
Dude! C’mon! Stick with the goddamn program.

Fuck you, Naruto is a good show.

Getting mad already?

[Reply] #69
01-02-2013 06:59 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Roronoa GoGon wrote: Now we bash dragonball a bit . The artstyle is even worse than OPs. The story is for kids about dragonballs. Planet buster shit and kamehameha yelling is also annoying.

Raniero bro you know that I like ya? ^^

Goku is so gay that his entire life is just about finding some balls to summon a dildo-shaped dragon.

[Reply] #70
01-02-2013 06:59 PM
Joined: 07-15-2012
Posts: 4,527
offline
Pirate Luffy
Pirate Luffy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Even Stardust couldn’t abandon it. HST is fuckin shit


__________________


Mingo shootin' bitches on sight!

[Reply] #71
01-02-2013 07:00 PM
Joined: 12-26-2012
Posts: 12,261
offline
SoD_
SoD_
_Y2J_ProbleM
Rep: 143

Ichigo cant even fight.....


__________________

[Reply] #72
01-02-2013 07:00 PM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 121

About Evangelion now:
- Shinji is a pussy ass, faggot-faced, dickless, cunt guzzling, royal pain in the ass little fucktard of an asshole.
- Gendo is the devil’s sweaty right testicle wrapped in skunk shit, splattered over the remains of a dead frog with aids and regurgitated by a dead dog’s corpse.


__________________


[Reply] #73
01-02-2013 07:01 PM
Joined: 07-05-2012
Posts: 8,782
offline
Raynor D. Jim
Raynor D. Jim
Will of D
Rep: 106

smart member wrote:

Roronoa GoGon wrote: Now we bash dragonball a bit . The artstyle is even worse than OPs. The story is for kids about dragonballs. Planet buster shit and kamehameha yelling is also annoying.

Raniero bro you know that I like ya? ^^

Goku is so gay that his entire life is just about finding some balls to summon a dildo-shaped dragon.


You seriously made me laugh thx for that.


__________________

[Reply] #74
01-02-2013 07:01 PM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 121

smart member wrote:

Roronoa GoGon wrote: Now we bash dragonball a bit . The artstyle is even worse than OPs. The story is for kids about dragonballs. Planet buster shit and kamehameha yelling is also annoying.

Raniero bro you know that I like ya? ^^

Goku is so gay that his entire life is just about finding some balls to summon a dildo-shaped dragon.


glorious


__________________


[Reply] #75
01-02-2013 07:01 PM
Joined: 09-20-2012
Posts: 8,012
offline
Stardust
Stardust
Stardust
Rep: 120

Crusader wrote: Naruto is the definition manliness, Sasuke is a piece of the most brilliant artwork done by the one of the best artists and fuck one piece.

Fixed


__________________

[Reply] #76
01-02-2013 07:01 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Akainu’s devil fruit isn’t lava. It is melted dogshit.

[Reply] #77
01-02-2013 07:01 PM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 48,038
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Ichigo sucks as fighting. He just spams GT all day.

[Reply] #78
01-02-2013 07:02 PM
Joined: 11-19-2012
Posts: 1,207
offline
Chocolate The Terminator
Chocolate The Terminator
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

oh disrespect thread

read the title wrong

Naruto is the biggest homosexual in history

luffy is never gonna find that damn one piece

[Reply] #79
01-02-2013 07:03 PM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 121

sinstrife wrote: oh disrespect thread

read the title wrong

Naruto is the biggest homosexual in history

luffy is never gonna find that damn one piece



Ichigo is going to become the Soul King’s anal cumdump


__________________


[Reply] #80
01-02-2013 07:04 PM
Miguel Castillo
Guest

Stardust wrote:

Crusader wrote: Naruto is the definition manliness, Sasuke is a piece of the most brilliant artwork done by the one of the best artists and fuck one piece.

Fixed

Could you get any gayer?

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact