Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Official Hentai and Discussion Thread

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
05-25-2014 12:10 AM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,103
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: That awkward moment when you don’t read the tags and it’s a trap

=best moment


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #22
05-25-2014 12:10 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 3,494
offline
SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST
SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 107

I’m into futa


__________________

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: If you get married you’re dumb.

[Reply] #23
05-25-2014 12:11 AM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,103
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Zeed wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: That awkward moment when you don’t read the tags and it’s a trap

I heard Bridget mentioned.

nobody still thinks Bridget is a girl

now Poison . . .


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #24
05-25-2014 12:11 AM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: That awkward moment when you don’t read the tags and it’s a trap

=best moment

lol I be like. Well shit I’m past the point of no return now


__________________

[Reply] #25
05-25-2014 12:12 AM
Joined: 09-23-2013
Posts: 5,258
offline
Dragon maw of chaos
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 78

SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST wrote: I’m into futa



Bro fist. Futa is pretty hot.

Ever read Fyta the manga ?

Should check out the anime at Hentai Stigma

[Reply] #26
05-25-2014 12:13 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 3,494
offline
SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST
SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 107

Dragon maw of chaos wrote:

SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST wrote: I’m into futa



Bro fist. Futa is pretty hot.

Ever read Fyta the manga ?

Should check out the anime at Hentai Stigma



My favorite one is Dinaranger, even though it only has futa elements.
But no I haven’t read Fyta


__________________

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: If you get married you’re dumb.

[Reply] #27
05-25-2014 12:15 AM
Joined: 09-23-2013
Posts: 5,258
offline
Dragon maw of chaos
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 78

SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST wrote:

Dragon maw of chaos wrote:

SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST wrote: I’m into futa



Bro fist. Futa is pretty hot.

Ever read Fyta the manga ?

Should check out the anime at Hentai Stigma



My favorite one is Dinaranger, even though it only has futa elements.
But no I haven’t read Fyta



sorry meant Futa the manga. It’s really hot also check out the animation Futa on hentai stigma. I would link it but I 'm not on my laptop since it’s busted.waiting to get it fixed

[Reply] #28
05-25-2014 12:17 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 3,494
offline
SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST
SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 107

Dragon maw of chaos wrote:

SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST wrote:

Dragon maw of chaos wrote:

SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST wrote: I’m into futa



Bro fist. Futa is pretty hot.

Ever read Fyta the manga ?

Should check out the anime at Hentai Stigma



My favorite one is Dinaranger, even though it only has futa elements.
But no I haven’t read Fyta



sorry meant Futa the manga. It’s really hot also check out the animation Futa on hentai stigma. I would link it but I 'm not on my laptop since it’s busted.waiting to get it fixed



Don’t link it, that might get you banned.


__________________

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: If you get married you’re dumb.

[Reply] #29
05-25-2014 12:17 AM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

Futa the manga? It’s a hentai manga?


__________________

Edited 05-25-2014 12:17 AM by Kuru
[Reply] #30
05-25-2014 12:19 AM
Joined: 09-23-2013
Posts: 5,258
offline
Dragon maw of chaos
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 78

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: Futa the manga? It’s a hentai manga?



Yeah it’s both. The animation came out not to long ago


also thanks for the heads up SuperMegaUltraGigaDrillBreakBURST. I won’t since I really can’t. Got family on the couch etc

[Reply] #31
05-25-2014 12:20 AM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: Ahhhh good old fakku

Fakku is garbage.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #32
05-25-2014 12:21 AM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

Snap wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: Ahhhh good old fakku

Fakku is garbage.

lol I know but I don’t know a better one so


__________________

[Reply] #33
05-25-2014 12:22 AM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote:

Snap wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: Ahhhh good old fakku

Fakku is garbage.

lol I know but I don’t know a better one so

You wouldn’t be able to access sadpanda, so the best option is Pururin. Better reader, better selection, better layout.


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

Edited 05-25-2014 12:22 AM by Snap
[Reply] #34
05-25-2014 12:23 AM
Joined: 09-23-2013
Posts: 5,258
offline
Dragon maw of chaos
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 78

Snap wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: Ahhhh good old fakku

Fakku is garbage.



so then where do you go to read Hentai ? I go to Puruin hentai or Hentai2read. What about you ?

[Reply] #35
05-25-2014 12:24 AM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 59,964
offline
Snap
Snap
I will eat your soul, Raza
Rep: 280

Dragon maw of chaos wrote: so then where do you go to read Hentai ?

Nowhere anymore.

My hentai days have been over for a while. sad


__________________

ProGamer13 wrote: If I was autistic...would I be here right now?

[Reply] #36
05-25-2014 12:26 AM
Joined: 09-23-2013
Posts: 5,258
offline
Dragon maw of chaos
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 78

Snap wrote:

Dragon maw of chaos wrote: so then where do you go to read Hentai ?

Nowhere anymore.

My hentai days have been over for a while. sad



Damn will do you have a fave hentai you would like to share with the rest of us ? You no some where gem that you have been hiding in some secret file folder etc ?

Also dark skin girls in hentai are so fucking hot mmmmm

[Reply] #37
05-25-2014 12:27 AM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: That awkward moment when you don’t read the tags and it’s a trap


ugh it’s the worst.

[Reply] #38
05-25-2014 12:27 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

I used to have a fetish for feet, but now it’s FBB.

Still some feet left in there though...

[Reply] #39
05-25-2014 12:28 AM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,103
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Loseph wrote: I used to have a fetish for feet, but now it’s FBB.

Still some feet left in there though...

armpits?

body hair?

smells?


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

[Reply] #40
05-25-2014 12:29 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Loseph wrote: I used to have a fetish for feet, but now it’s FBB.

Still some feet left in there though...

armpits?

body hair?

smells?

I like the smell of jello on a booty if that counts.

Edited 05-25-2014 12:30 AM by Atheist

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact