Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Fairy Tail discussion thread

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
06-17-2012 02:12 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

You all know what these are by now so no discription.

[Reply] #2
06-17-2012 02:20 AM
Joined: 05-26-2009
Posts: 8,373
offline
DFO Zealot
DFO Zealot
Dungeon Fighter Online Lives
Rep: 97

An enjoyable series. I like the story’s background, and the whole guild system. The character’s are likable, and more than anything, many of the chicks have large breasts.

What more could I ask for?


__________________


Visit my userpage for more DFO game info.

Edited 06-17-2012 02:20 AM by DFO Zealot
[Reply] #3
06-17-2012 02:31 AM
Joined: 03-18-2012
Posts: 6,463
offline
Zack UnFair
Zack UnFair
Legends never die
Rep: 144

If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.


__________________

[Reply] #4
06-17-2012 02:35 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.



FT is a better manga than Rave IMHO.

I jest.


__________________

[

Edited 06-17-2012 02:35 AM by Godot
[Reply] #5
06-17-2012 02:38 AM
Joined: 05-24-2012
Posts: 5,300
offline
Helios
Helios
Eyes Like Ice~
Rep: 117

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.



I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say this.


__________________

[Reply] #6
06-17-2012 02:38 AM
Joined: 03-18-2012
Posts: 6,463
offline
Zack UnFair
Zack UnFair
Legends never die
Rep: 144

Godot wrote:

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.



FT is a better manga than Rave IMHO.

I jest.


You think I would have fallen for that? You underestimate my power.


__________________

[Reply] #7
06-17-2012 02:39 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Lightning wrote:

Godot wrote:

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.



FT is a better manga than Rave IMHO.

I jest.


You think I would have fallen for that? You underestimate my power.



ARE YOU GONNA TALK TO ME OR NOT?!!?


__________________

[

[Reply] #8
06-17-2012 02:39 AM
Joined: 03-18-2012
Posts: 6,463
offline
Zack UnFair
Zack UnFair
Legends never die
Rep: 144

.Bored. wrote:

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.



I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say this.


Fairy Tail is shit. Disagree? Lol IDGAF.


__________________

[Reply] #9
06-17-2012 02:41 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Lightning could you add this to the list with the rest of the discussion threads when possible.

Now I quite liked what happen last chapter, the new arc has been better then normal so far and now hoping it continues like this.

[Reply] #10
06-17-2012 02:41 AM
Joined: 05-24-2012
Posts: 5,300
offline
Helios
Helios
Eyes Like Ice~
Rep: 117

Lightning wrote:

.Bored. wrote:

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.



I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say this.


Fairy Tail is shit. Disagree? Lol IDGAF.




__________________

[Reply] #11
06-17-2012 02:41 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Natsu>Haru Glory just get over it lightning.

Problem?


__________________

[

[Reply] #12
06-17-2012 02:43 AM
Joined: 05-26-2009
Posts: 8,373
offline
DFO Zealot
DFO Zealot
Dungeon Fighter Online Lives
Rep: 97

Lightning wrote: If I were a power-abusing mod, I would’ve locked this thread. Why? Because FT is shit.

Your ava and sig don’t match the hot weather.

Lucy and Erza have large tits.

Your argument is invalid.


__________________


Visit my userpage for more DFO game info.

[Reply] #13
06-17-2012 02:43 AM
Joined: 03-18-2012
Posts: 6,463
offline
Zack UnFair
Zack UnFair
Legends never die
Rep: 144

Godot wrote: Natsu>Haru Glory just get over it lightning.

Problem?


Sorry Godot, I always look at the message before replying. You can’t troll me. cool


__________________

[Reply] #14
06-17-2012 02:46 AM
Joined: 03-18-2012
Posts: 6,463
offline
Zack UnFair
Zack UnFair
Legends never die
Rep: 144

Anyway, on a serious note. Seeing this thread made me realise, why don’t you retardslolFT supporters make a FC instead?


__________________

[Reply] #15
06-17-2012 02:49 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Lightning wrote: Anyway, on a serious note. Seeing this thread made me realise, why don’t you retardslolFT supporters make a FC instead?



Whoa whoa I’m not a retard. I don’t even like the franchise at all, the only characters I like are Grey and Erza, everyone can go jump off a cliff and die while choking on a banana peel for all I care.


__________________

[

[Reply] #16
06-17-2012 02:51 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Lightning wrote: Anyway, on a serious note. Seeing this thread made me realise, why don’t you retardslolFT supporters make a FC instead?



Want to guess how many people actually like Fairy Tail? I highly doubt the people on MVC could sustain a decent FT fanclub but this can act as both a discussion thread and a FC if needed.


Edited 06-17-2012 02:51 AM by NearRyuzaki
[Reply] #17
06-17-2012 02:54 AM
Joined: 05-26-2009
Posts: 8,373
offline
DFO Zealot
DFO Zealot
Dungeon Fighter Online Lives
Rep: 97

LostOblivion wrote:

Lightning wrote: Anyway, on a serious note. Seeing this thread made me realise, why don’t you retardslolFT supporters make a FC instead?



Want to guess how many people actually like Fairy Tail? I highly doubt the people on MVC could sustain a decent FT fanclub but this can act as both a discussion thread and a FC if needed.



Oh my...

Is she a character in Fairy Tail as well?!

Those tits...

Yeah, all the more reason I’m going to continue enjoying Fairy Tail.


__________________


Visit my userpage for more DFO game info.

Edited 06-17-2012 02:55 AM by DFO Zealot
[Reply] #18
06-17-2012 02:58 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Godhand, is it me or are you an awesome guy? You’re meh in the vs.forums, but just awesome outside of it.


__________________

[

[Reply] #19
06-17-2012 03:00 AM
Joined: 05-26-2009
Posts: 8,373
offline
DFO Zealot
DFO Zealot
Dungeon Fighter Online Lives
Rep: 97

Godot wrote: Godhand, is it me or are you an awesome guy? You’re meh in the vs.forums, but just awesome outside of it.

Well, I do lose it a bit in VS, but that’s all a part of the fun.


__________________


Visit my userpage for more DFO game info.

[Reply] #20
06-17-2012 03:01 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

GodHandZaWarudo wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

Lightning wrote: Anyway, on a serious note. Seeing this thread made me realise, why don’t you retardslolFT supporters make a FC instead?



Want to guess how many people actually like Fairy Tail? I highly doubt the people on MVC could sustain a decent FT fanclub but this can act as both a discussion thread and a FC if needed.



Oh my...

Is she a character in Fairy Tail as well?!

Those tits...

Yeah, all the more reason I’m going to continue enjoying Fairy Tail.



She’s from the newest arc and I knew you would say that.




What part of the story you on? No point saying volume or chapter number since I don’t pay attention to them lol.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact