Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Digimon Discussion Thread

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
11-05-2011 09:03 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Talk about your fav season and whatnot here




Seven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called “Digimon” reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm’s way. The children then discover they are the Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon like Devimon and Vamdemon.




A few years after the adventures of the Chosen Children in the Digital World, a new batch of Chosen Children are summoned to save the Digital World. An evil ruler known as the Digimon Kaiser, or Digimon Emperor, is forcing the Digital World’s Digimon into enslavement. The new group of Chosen Children, with the help of their Digimon, then begin a journey to stop the evil Digimon Emperor.




Takato Matsuda, Ruki Matsuno, and Lee Jenrya are children who have, by fate, recieved real Digimon, unlike the imaginary ones in the card game they play. Each of the children, or “Digimon Tamers”, have their different views on how Digimon should be treated. But when other Digimon begin to appear around Japan, they must put aside their differences to fend off the digital intruders; even though Yamaki, who is the head of a secret organization called Hypnos is trying to eliminate all of the Digimon himself.




Takuya, Kouji, Izumi, Junpei. and Tomoki meet each other in a train that takes them to the Digital World where a war against evil is being fought. The Angel digimon, Cherubimon, one of The three angels sent to save the World from the power-hungry Lucemon, has turned to the dark side and the entire Digital World is in peril. To fight this great battle, the five CHOSEN ONES must find the Densetsu no Spirit (Legendary Spirit).




Masaru, a second year Junior High student and undefeated street-fighter, is about to learn the meaning of the word “teamwork." After Agumon escapes DATS, an organization that deals with Digimon, it winds up in a fight with Masaru. Soon Yoshino and Lalamon come to capture Agumon, and the two fighters escape. After an evil Digimon appears, it’s up to Masaru and Agumon to defeat it with their DNA Charge.

Soon, Masaru must join DATS to put an end to the Digimon coming to Earth. With the help of Yoshino, Ikuto, and Touma, the group must stop any evil Digimon that appear, and return them to the Digital World.

But not everything goes as planned...




Part 1:
Taiki Kudou, an upbeat seventh-grade boy who always helps people in need, encounters a Digimon named Shoutmon, who brings him and his friends to the Digital World. With his friends Akari Hinomoto and Zenjirou Tsurugi, they form Team Xros Heart to compete against rival teams battling for supremacy, with their ultimate goal of taking down the evil Bagura Empire, who plans to conquer the Digital World.



Part 2:
Returning to the Digital World, Taiki and Shoutmon learn that the Bagra Army has taken it over and reformatted the world to have Seven Kingdoms, each ruled by a general.



Continuation of the Digimon Xros Wars series featuring Taiki Kudou in a new world with new supporting characters. The plot revolves around a secret hidden in the gap between the real and digital worlds, with Tagiru Akashi holding the key to the story.


Once again, the adventure evolves.





A virtual world was created by the present-day network called the “Digital World”. The “Digital Monster”, which is a digital life object, was born, and the host computer Yggdrasil managed the different Digital World areas. However, it developed the X Program of fear to eliminate all Digimon in the old world and develop a new Digital World for only certain Digimon... Now, the greatest crisis ever approaches the Digital World.
The X-Digimon, a new type of Digital Monster, is hunted by the Royal Knights who protect the Digital Worlds. Their master, the network overseer Yggdrasil, seeks to set in motion Project Ark to renew the Digital Worlds and create new Digimon, but at the cost of all other digital life. This new X-Digimon will seek out the answers to its own existance as it tries to protect the life of all Digimon, and in the process it will change the Digital Worlds forever.



In this universe, Taichi is involved in a V-Pet tournament, where he is told he cannot play because the Digimon in his V-Pet isn’t recognized as being a real Digimon. However, after the tournament is over, Taichi plays the winner of the tournament, a boy named Neo Saiba, and their battle ends in a tie - something that is supposed to be impossible. Later, Taichi is summoned to the Digital World by a digimon called Lord HolyAngemon, and there he meets the mysterious Digimon in his V-Pet, Zeromaru the Veedramon.


Ten thousand years ago, a great and powerful Digimon was defeated and sealed away by the Holy Knights as the “Digi Core”. Years later, a virus infected the digital world, leaving only those that possessed the D-Antibody (X-Antibody) remaining. The only members of the Holy Knights remaining are Omega of Power (Omnimon X), Duke of Courage (MedievalGallantmon/Gallantmon X), and Magna of Miracles (Magnamon).

At the start of the series, the “God of Death” MetalPhantomon draws Hikaru, Kiyoshi, Masuken, and Teru into the digital world. Originally, Hikaru is left alone with his Digimon (which starts out as a Dorimon), and has to battle his friends Teru and Masuken, who are under MetalPhantomon’s control.


Tsurugi Tatsuno is a boy who competes in Virtual Digimon Battle tournaments. When a Kuwagamon appeared in the Real World, his Greymon came to life and protected him. Tsurugi is summoned to the Digital World by Piximon to save the Digital World from the evil Barbamon. Since his Digimon has a hexagon shape on him, it’s an Illegal Digimon meaning that Digimon bearing the symbol can help save the Digital World. Tsurugi’s Greymon later De-Digivolves to Agumon and they meet other characters destined to save the Digital World from the forces of Barbamon. Now they must stop Barbamon and his minions before they get all the DigiMemories and take over both worlds.

Edited 01-09-2015 07:44 PM by NearRyuzaki
[Reply] #2
11-05-2011 09:06 PM
Joined: 10-13-2011
Posts: 808
offline
Mr.Chuck Norris
Mr.Chuck Norris
Regular
Rep: 24

series 1 it was pretty good


__________________

[Reply] #3
11-05-2011 09:08 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Same

Season in order of preference:
Adventure
V-Tamer 01
02
Xros Wars
Next
Tamers
D-Cyber
Savers
Frontier

Xros Hunters will be added when more eps are released.

Edited 11-05-2011 09:24 PM by NearRyuzaki
[Reply] #4
11-05-2011 09:14 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

season one like u guys..(WARGREYMON!!!)
if the mangas can be added then the first one with tai and veedramon

then series/season 2

then the manga with victorygreymon(damn i forgot the names)

Frontier being a digimon is intresting

tamers(dukemon)

xros hunters

then savers..(hate shinegreymon)


__________________

[Reply] #5
11-05-2011 09:24 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Bluesenzan wrote: season one like u guys..(WARGREYMON!!!)
if the mangas can be added then the first one with tai and veedramon

then series/season 2

then the manga with victorygreymon(damn i forgot the names)

Frontier being a digimon is intresting

tamers(dukemon)

xros hunters

then savers..(hate shinegreymon)



tai and veedramon’s manga is v-tamer 01 and the one with VictoryGreymon is Next. Have you read D-Cyber?

[Reply] #6
11-05-2011 09:25 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

NearRyuzaki wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote: season one like u guys..(WARGREYMON!!!)
if the mangas can be added then the first one with tai and veedramon

then series/season 2

then the manga with victorygreymon(damn i forgot the names)

Frontier being a digimon is intresting

tamers(dukemon)

xros hunters

then savers..(hate shinegreymon)



tai and veedramon’s manga is v-tamer 01 and the one with VictoryGreymon is Next. Have you read D-Cyber?




yep the one with alphamon it was good but i like the other two better


__________________

[Reply] #7
11-05-2011 09:28 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Bluesenzan wrote:

NearRyuzaki wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote: season one like u guys..(WARGREYMON!!!)
if the mangas can be added then the first one with tai and veedramon

then series/season 2

then the manga with victorygreymon(damn i forgot the names)

Frontier being a digimon is intresting

tamers(dukemon)

xros hunters

then savers..(hate shinegreymon)



tai and veedramon’s manga is v-tamer 01 and the one with VictoryGreymon is Next. Have you read D-Cyber?




yep the one with alphamon it was good but i like the other two better



agreed, do you know if digimon tamers 1981, manga prequel about the digimon creators in tamers, or digimon chronicals are online anywhere to read?

[Reply] #8
11-05-2011 09:35 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

not sure and the ones i read was in mangafox ....but damn i didn’t know about the prequal the only one i know left is that xros wars manga that has x6


__________________

Edited 11-05-2011 09:35 PM by Bluesenzan
[Reply] #9
11-05-2011 09:40 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Bluesenzan wrote: not sure and the ones i read was in mangafox ....but damn i didn’t know about the prequal the only one i know left is that xros wars manga that has x6



the xros wars manga is meant to be getting translated:
http://www.ozc-anime.com/2011/10/digimon-xros-wars.html

[Reply] #10
11-05-2011 09:42 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

i’ll wait for it to be done then i’m going to read it from beginning till end.....oh yea some of the old school digimons that show up in newer ones seem so weak then they where before??


__________________

[Reply] #11
11-05-2011 09:46 PM
Joined: 01-23-2009
Posts: 5,640
offline
G-Lad
G-Lad
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 107

I was a massive fan of season 1 back in the day... kinna lost hope in it after that though...


__________________

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

[Reply] #12
11-05-2011 09:46 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Bluesenzan wrote: i’ll wait for it to be done then i’m going to read it from beginning till end.....oh yea some of the old school digimons that show up in newer ones seem so weak then they where before??



OmegaShoutmon had to easy to not hurt blossomon since it was connected to the child if thats what you mean, Tsuwamon was funny with the scarecrow trick

[Reply] #13
11-05-2011 09:50 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

G-Lad wrote: I was a massive fan of season 1 back in the day... kinna lost hope in it after that though...



read the mangas the storys are good and the fights are bloody


__________________

[Reply] #14
11-05-2011 09:51 PM
Joined: 01-23-2009
Posts: 5,640
offline
G-Lad
G-Lad
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 107

Bluesenzan wrote:

G-Lad wrote: I was a massive fan of season 1 back in the day... kinna lost hope in it after that though...



read the mangas the storys are good and the fights are bloody



Do the manga’s follow any familiar faces from the digimon series?


__________________

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

[Reply] #15
11-05-2011 09:52 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

NearRyuzaki wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote: i’ll wait for it to be done then i’m going to read it from beginning till end.....oh yea some of the old school digimons that show up in newer ones seem so weak then they where before??



OmegaShoutmon had to easy to not hurt blossomon since it was connected to the child if thats what you mean, Tsuwamon was funny with the scarecrow trick



no all around whatever digimon that was tough one season is now weak in the next....shoutmon was even with puppetmon!!???? a dark master!!!


__________________

[Reply] #16
11-05-2011 09:53 PM
Joined: 09-29-2011
Posts: 1,182
offline
Bluesenzan
Bluesenzan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

G-Lad wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote:

G-Lad wrote: I was a massive fan of season 1 back in the day... kinna lost hope in it after that though...



read the mangas the storys are good and the fights are bloody



Do the manga’s follow any familiar faces from the digimon series?



the first manga has tai as the main character!!. lol(the kid with wargreymon)


__________________

[Reply] #17
11-05-2011 09:54 PM
Joined: 01-23-2009
Posts: 5,640
offline
G-Lad
G-Lad
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 107

Bluesenzan wrote:

G-Lad wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote:

G-Lad wrote: I was a massive fan of season 1 back in the day... kinna lost hope in it after that though...



read the mangas the storys are good and the fights are bloody



Do the manga’s follow any familiar faces from the digimon series?



the first manga has tai as the main character!!. lol(the kid with wargreymon)



Yer I know :P
Does it have Matt in it at all?


__________________

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

[Reply] #18
11-05-2011 09:57 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

G-Lad wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote:

G-Lad wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote:

G-Lad wrote: I was a massive fan of season 1 back in the day... kinna lost hope in it after that though...



read the mangas the storys are good and the fights are bloody



Do the manga’s follow any familiar faces from the digimon series?



the first manga has tai as the main character!!. lol(the kid with wargreymon)




Yer I know :P
Does it have Matt in it at all?



He’s not in it but I think they have crossover chapters with 02 and Frontier though, can’t remember since I didn’t really read them

[Reply] #19
11-05-2011 09:59 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

Bluesenzan wrote:

NearRyuzaki wrote:

Bluesenzan wrote: i’ll wait for it to be done then i’m going to read it from beginning till end.....oh yea some of the old school digimons that show up in newer ones seem so weak then they where before??



OmegaShoutmon had to easy to not hurt blossomon since it was connected to the child if thats what you mean, Tsuwamon was funny with the scarecrow trick



no all around whatever digimon that was tough one season is now weak in the next....shoutmon was even with puppetmon!!???? a dark master!!!



their are multiple versions of them same digimon across their multiverse. Davis had Magnamon, a royal knight for gods sake and he couldn’t beat chimeramon without help. I think Dukemon had a quick cameo in frontier as well

[Reply] #20
11-05-2011 10:00 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 11,545
offline
spencer the king
spencer the king
Semen Demon
Rep: 142

i like it i have the game digimon dusk for the DS its fun lots of cool digimon


__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact